Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kingdom Hearts is Eternal

Back to Guilds

The place to be so you can talk about all things Kingdom Hearts!!! 

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Eternal, Fun stuff, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply KH Role Playing!
Azure Fields (read first post, please!) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

pinnedbutterflywings

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 5:52 pm
((Okay. This is not actually a world within the KH universe, but there isn't anything in the rules that says we can't create our own, so here it is!

INFO: Azure Fields is a peaceful world, with sea-blue grass making up its famous fields underneath pale green skies. Two suns shine on its people during the day. Come night, their light is replaced by those of the three moons. Azure Fields is is the home to a number of sturdy people who love nothing more than helping others.))  
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 6:10 pm
Stepping out of the Corridor of Darkness and looking up at the pale green sky, Tanaka Arisumei smiles.

"Ah, it feels good to be home, if only for a little while," she says happily.

Kaname, who had been right behind her, nods in agreement.

"If only Mauka hadn't destroyed the dojo... But at least Azure Fields did not end up like The Land of Departure. Our people are still living here, as resilient as ever," she says, a smile of her own tugging at the corners of her mouth. Risu nods, her expression turning thoughtful.

"Yeah..."

Then, she notices that they're alone.

"Hey, where--?" she starts to ask, but Kaname cuts her off.

"We must have gotten ahead of them somehow. We should wait until they get here to go anywhere," the woman says, looking pointedly at Risu. The girl, in response, lays down in the sea of blue-green grass that her homeworld is known for with a dramatic sigh. Laughing a little at the girl's antics, Kaname does the same, in a much less dramatic fashion.

pinnedbutterflywings

Saeed Jama

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 8:15 pm
Therin steps out of the portal a few seconds later. He looks back and Xanov walks out right after him. He looks around and sees Risu and Kaname not far away. "Well, at least your safe. I got worried for a sec when you ran ahead of us Risu. ......... So this is Azure Fields... Seems almost tranquil, like a lazy summer day." He walks over to the girls. "Well, Risu, since your the native here, why don't you lead the way?"  
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 11:31 am
*blocking his eyes* its to dawm bright around here.  

AztecSunGod

2,125 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Informer 100

Saeed Jama

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 5:38 pm
"some people have that problem when using these corridors. You'll get used to it after a while." He looked around again, trying to get his bearings.  
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 8:02 pm
*he looks at the blue grass and green sky and gets lost in a melencoly state* i...think i know this place...  

AztecSunGod

2,125 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Informer 100

Saeed Jama

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 8:32 pm
"That's good. Keep hold of that. It will help you remember." Therin looks over at Risu. "Well, I think everyone's ready when you are, Risu. Lead the way."  
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 4:19 pm
Lying in the grass Riyu chews on a piece of hay
"It really is a beautiful day"
Riyu closes his eyes to relax and sits up after a while
"....I think... I heard some people talking"
He starts to look around but can't see anyone  

Naltherian

Friendly Phantom

6,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100

pinnedbutterflywings

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 4:50 pm
Risu, who had gotten up after Therin addressed her, nods with a smile.

"Sure~!" she chirps, and begins to skip toward a path a little ways away from where they came out of the Corridor. Then, remembering something, she stops and turns to her companions.

"Um, Master? We're going to the dojo, right?"

The dark-haired woman, who is only a few steps behind her, nods.

"Yes. We're going to what's left of my dojo. That's where we should find your parents," she confirms. Risu's smile brightens.

"Okay~!" And she resumes skipping, happy to be back home at last...if only for a short while.

Kaname chuckles to herself at the girl's antics, but makes no move to keep up with her. Instead, she allows her pace to slow until it matches Xanov's. She walks for a few steps in silence. Then,

"Xanov-kun, about earlier... Would you be willing to talk about it now?" she asks quietly.

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 8:07 pm
Riyu gets up and starts walking off to a random direction without any certain destination.
"hmmmm.... maybe i can get some training in"
He summons soulcraver and dawnsend and walks over to a couple of trees.
"here we go!"
Riyu begins releasing dark energy nearly cutting a tree in half.
"....no progression..."
He sighs and walks off again  

Naltherian

Friendly Phantom

6,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100

AztecSunGod

2,125 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 8:17 pm
"listen i would like to bu.....Some ones here" *he draws out Dawns Judgment and runs to the direction of the dark energy and arrives to see a tree cut and a figure walking* "Who are you?"  
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 8:48 pm
Kaname, who rushed after Xanov, pauses when she sees the other cloaked young man.

"Strange...I've never seen him before," she murmurs to herself.

Suddenly, she feels a tug at her sleeve. She looks over to see Risu staring at her with a questioning look on her face.

"Mei-chan, when--"

Risu interrupts her.

"When I noticed you weren't following me, I turned around and saw you going after that guy. Speaking of...who is he?" the girl asks, gesturing to the stranger.

"That's what we're trying to figure out," Kaname answers.

pinnedbutterflywings

Saeed Jama

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 8:49 pm
Therin runs over towards the dark energy. When he sees who it is, he stops. A person who looks almost exactly like Riku stands before him. "Riku?" He looks again and notices differences. There is such a strong resemblence that, for a second, he thought an old friend had come here. "No, wait. Your not Riku... Are you related to him?"  
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 9:00 pm
Riyu gets into battle position summoning Soulcraver and Dawnsend once again.
"Who's asking..."
He notices another figure coming up and listens to his question.
Looking down he mutters, "Riku....I've.... heard that name before..."
Noticing he has dazed off he gets back into position.
"Wait who are you two and what do you want..... do you work with ansem..."  

Naltherian

Friendly Phantom

6,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100

Saeed Jama

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 9:18 am
"Ansem?!?! He's still alive? I thought Riku and Sora destroyed him years ago." This boy knows something... Therin was sure of it. If Ansem was still alive, then Mauka may be keeping in touch with him, perhaps even working with him. If that was the case, then the situation just became even more urgent. "Wait... how do you know Ansem? Who are you" Therin summons Guiding Light and Shroud of Darkness.  
KH Role Playing!

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff