Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Back to Guilds

Achieve your weight loss goals! 

Tags: weight loss, weight, health, overweight, exercise 

Reply Weight Loss Diaries and Journals
Kai's New Journal- One last time.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Baddicus B itch

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 9:21 am
O N E xxxx L A S T xxxx T I M E

This is my fourth journal on this guild and I plan on sticking with it!

Hi there, my name's Kailey, but I'm called Kai and Kk.
Last year, I weighed 156 pounds measuring around 5' 7''. After hard work, exercise, and a little bit of self-discipline, I'm now 131.5 pounds at 5' 9'' and my perspective on life has changed drastically.
I still have a little puff of fat on my arms, legs, and stomach. This summer's going to be where I stick my foot up my a** and get into shape: Not just lose weight, but really change my life.
I'm currently in South Beach phase 2 but I've been slacking off, like I did in the first phase. I think that writing my food intake and exercise intake will help me tighten my belt physically and mentally.
My goal is to be 120 by the end of this year. This year, I'm marching in my band, and I'm ready to get some definition. I play french horn, so a Mellophonium will get heavy after a couple minutes.
I can do this. It will take time, but time will take pounds, so I trust father time in this.
My other goals are to fit into size 5 pants, cut all the simple carbs out of my diet, and limit carbs. I have already taken milk out of my diet and replaced it with cheese and yogurt. I can drink a gallon of milk fast. Since I'm done pigging out on candy from Easter, I'm ready to do this.

Posting Style~!

[align=right][color=slategray][size=9]D A Y [Number]

Breakfast [Time]: []

Snack [time]: []

Lunch [Time]: []

Snack [Time]: []

Dinner [Time]: []

Exercise [Time, length]: []

What happened today?: []

Weight: [] L B S[/size][/color][/align]

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 9:26 am
D A Y [01]

Breakfast [8:16]: [Jambalaya & Banana half]

Snack [time]: [None]

Lunch [3:48]: [Athena's Greek and Lebanese. I ordered the Gyros with beef, lamb, and served with hummus, rice, salad, and pita bread. We opted for wheat. I was starving.]

Snack [Time]: [None]

Dinner [~11:30]: [Part of a Falafel, A piece of Pita with Hummus]

Exercise [8:00 AM, 9 minutes]: [Did a Mile run, walking half. Walked around town, did lunges near the fountain. Got a Charlie Horse o3o]

What happened today?: [ Woke up around 6. My school had a 5K and fun run, and I did the fun run. I came in 8th. They were serving tiny bowl of jambalaya; I had one bowl and half a banana.
I was really not hungry until lunch o3o Then I wasn't that hungry until midnight rolled around. It's not how I normally eat, just my family dysfunction guiding me through Saturday. All in all I could've done worse; I pig out on chocolate a lot..]

Weight: [--] L B S

Baddicus B itch

Sparkly Sex Symbol

Baddicus B itch

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 8:43 am
D A Y [Number]

Breakfast [10:00]: [Eggs and Sausage, Banana]

Snack [time]: [Cereal w/ yogurt instead of milk]

Lunch [~2:30]: [Chicken and rice]

Dinner [~5:00]: [Shrimp Fettucini, Bread, For desert 3 macaroons]

Exercise [Time, length]: [Lunges throughout the day. Not sure when.]

What happened today?: [I knew I'd have to pay for my Greek eating. I'd eated so many carbs I could've swam in them. But to only gain a pound feels good.
I slept like a rock last night. When I woke up, I was quite sore, lol. My arms, legs, butt, and stomach all hurt from yesterday. It feels oddly calming.
Today wasn't a good day for me. I went way overboard, probably because I was stressed for tomorrow. I'll try tomorrow but it's hard. My family celebrates a lot for birthdays, and we have 2 this week.]

Weight: [132] L B S

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 1:02 pm
D A Y [Number]

Breakfast [5:30]: [Burrito, 1 Kolache, half a donut]

Snack [10:00]: [18 Almonds]

Lunch [Mashed Potatoes, steak, wheat bread]: []

Snack [2:35]: [2 donuts]

Exercise [Time, length]: []

What happened today?: [I was stressed and depressed, so I overdid it with the donuts today. My dad's birthday's today, so my mom bought some and some kolaches and I had to eat some..]

Baddicus B itch

Sparkly Sex Symbol

Baddicus B itch

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:26 am
D A Y [01]

Breakfast [11:00]: [1/2 of a lean pocket pretzel bread]

Snack [---]: [None]

Lunch [12:40]: [Other half of the lean pocket, handful of grapes]

Exercise [Running, 7 minutes, Biking, 23 Minutes]: []

What happened today?: [I had time today so I decided to try this again. I am going to halve what I eat for the time period because I have been overeating. Anything that I drink that isn't water I'll write.]

Weight Loss Diaries and Journals

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff