Welcome to Gaia! ::

Death Note Forum

Back to Guilds

Death Note Forum - Come join us for Death Note information, graphics, screenshots, quotes, artwork, news, role play, games, fun and prizes! 

Tags: Death Note, Death Note Forum, Death Note Role Play, Death Note Anime, Death Note Fans 

Reply Shinigami Realm [Chatterbox]
Le DN 1x1 Search Thread~ :D

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Myuki Tod

3,800 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 4:32 pm
I've been absolutely dying for a Death Note 1x1 RP here in the past few weeks.

I'm wondering if anyone would be interested in being a Light Yagami for me (LightxOC) and/or a Beyond Birthday for me (BBxOC as well)?

I know a lot of people hate OC RPs and such, but I've been searching for weeks for a good RP with Beyond Birthday, and a few days for a Light Yagami.

I thought I'd go ahead and get up the guts to post here asking.

So just let me know, I guess? ;A;

Eta; In return, I'd be an L for anyone who wants an LxOC or Lxanyone RP? (Aside from LxB, of course)

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 3:58 pm
Myuki Tod
I've been absolutely dying for a Death Note 1x1 RP here in the past few weeks.

I'm wondering if anyone would be interested in being a Light Yagami for me (LightxOC) and/or a Beyond Birthday for me (BBxOC as well)?

I know a lot of people hate OC RPs and such, but I've been searching for weeks for a good RP with Beyond Birthday, and a few days for a Light Yagami.

I thought I'd go ahead and get up the guts to post here asking.

So just let me know, I guess? ;A;

Eta; In return, I'd be an L for anyone who wants an LxOC or Lxanyone RP? (Aside from LxB, of course)

Can't believe this hasn't received any replies yet ... I'm going to pop a link in the next announcement to help you find somebody.  

Death Note Forum
Captain

Mega Prophet

9,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • First step to fame 200

Akiko-infinity

Benevolent Hellraiser

21,450 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 4:08 pm
I'd be willing to attempt a BB, though I believe his personality is so open to interpretation that I may need to know just a tad on how you view him before starting. I can't be a Light, he's just too annoying for me personally.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 5:14 pm
I would love to RP Death Note with you, but I don't play Uke Charas. I'm in 2 others so far and I'm Seme in both of them. A Seme!Mello and a Seme!BB I would not have room for one more at this time sad I'm co-authoring an AU with another DN Fan fictionist and I'm writing out a separate Seme!Mello with her.  

Biblically Accurate Enby

Aged Noob

Xx Black_Rose_Neko xX

Ruthless Lover

5,650 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 7:22 am
I could be a BB as well. I've done a few roleplays like this, so it's nothing new to me.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:34 pm
Death Note Forum
Can't believe this hasn't received any replies yet ... I'm going to pop a link in the next announcement to help you find somebody.

O-oh my goodness. ;w; That's so sweet. <3 thank you!  

Myuki Tod

3,800 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Myuki Tod

3,800 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:36 pm
Akiko-infinity
I'd be willing to attempt a BB, though I believe his personality is so open to interpretation that I may need to know just a tad on how you view him before starting. I can't be a Light, he's just too annoying for me personally.

Akatsuki Deidara Rocks
I could be a BB as well. I've done a few roleplays like this, so it's nothing new to me.

I'd be willing to RP with either of you, if you'd be willing to shoot me a PM. :3 So thank you, very much!  
Shinigami Realm [Chatterbox]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games