Welcome to Gaia! ::

☾The Outlaw Wolf Pack☽

Back to Guilds

A guild for everyone and everything. We offer fun stuff for all types, and we aim to please. We try to have a bit of everything. 

Tags: Contests, Prizes, Roleplay, Friends, Outlaw Wolf Pack 

Reply • Roleplays •
Winter Wolves of the Revolution [RP] Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Midnightbluewolf11

Lonely Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 9:30 am
User Image

This RP is set in the early 1900's in the turn of the century russia.. Specifically siberia. Revolution is on the brink. It's fantasy.. The siberia/russia setting is just the base for it.

IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN THIS RP PM ME
I need to figure out character bio stuff before i can develop the story too far.  
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 9:42 am
Intro

Current Year:1905

Humans and wolves once lived peacefully together. The race called werewolves were on the rise, creating terror and fear in villages. Soon, the terror became so great that it didm't matter to the humans wether or not you were a werewolf, half-wolf, or a shapeshifter.. if you had a tail and ears, you were a demon. You were considered to be a bloodthirsty monster.

Five years ago, human hunters drove out an killed nearly all of the wolf species that they could find. THe numbers of violent, bloodthirsty werewolves are on the rise again, but humans blame the half-wolves because they can't shed their wolf skins. Werewolves are only violent and bloodthirsty around the time of the full moon. A werewolf could lead a relatively normal life among humans, so long as they never reveal their secret. Humans have begun to attack and species of wolves on the spot, including the natural ones.

There was a great crusade against all species of the wolves. Natural wolves, shapeshifters, half-wolves, and werewolves have all been mercilessly slaughtered because of the fear werewolves create in humans. Humans see any of the wolf species as demon spawn scattered across the northern countryside.

Whispers of a revolution are singing through the forests and villages. Rumors of half-wolves and shapeshifters joining forces are spreading. No one knows how all these different species came to be, but it's time for them to emerge from hiding and create their own history. The revolution is coming, and so are the wolves.

Midnightbluewolf11

Lonely Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100

Midnightbluewolf11

Lonely Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 9:45 am
Please PM me with character info so that I can get started on the Rp.. I need this information from you. [for the character bio]

Name:
Species:
Eye Color:
Skin/fur:
Hair Color/style:
Height:
Personality:
Backstory:  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:46 pm
Bio:

Name: Rayne Larkhar
Username: midnightbluewolf11
Species: Human and Arctic Wolf
Eye Color: yellow-gold
Skin/fur: pale blue-white color with blue oh her ears, tail, and paws.
Hair Color/style: Long sky blue hair with her bangs falling over her eyes slightly.
Height: 5' 3"
Birthday: October 31st.
Personality: Stormy, and moody, she sits alone a lot of the time because she is so busy blaming herself for all the bad things in the world.

Backstory:
Rayne is sort of a loner. she frequently blames herself for anything that could possibly go wrong. A human hunter killer her mother when she was fourteen because she was trying to protect her from the hinters. Her father was so devastated by her death, that he could hardly function. He died a year later because he had lost the will to live, leaving Rayne alone. Ever since then, Rayne has believed that falling in love would be a long and painful suicide. She instantly denies any possible feelings for other creatures.

Rayne is from the far north, where snow falls 9 months out of the year, so when summer hits, she finds the heat quite unbearable. She is a fast runner because it takes a lot of work to be able to run through snow. Rayne tends to have a slightly stormy mood, and she loves to stargaze when she gets like that. She stares out into space a lot as well. Will anyone be able to break through that shell?

Name: Ivan Alexandrov
Username: KindredofLegousa
Species: Vampire
Eye Color: Yellow
Skin/fur: Pale white
Hair Color/style: Red, spiked
Height: 6'5''
"Outer" Age (Appearance): 23 (Actual Age: 303)
Birthday: July 29

Personality: Ivan is multi-faceted. He is quite ruthless in combat, killing even children. However, he is incredibly loyal to his friends. This may be his downfall. He is also incredibly analytical, making him very deadly.

Backstory: Ivan was born in Russia in 1602, to Vladimir Alexandrov, the former King of the Vampires, named by his father after Vlad III, who protected vampires during his reign as Prince of Wallachia. After Vlad was arrested and before his attempt to win back Wallachia, the royal family of vampires moved to Transylvania, where they lived until 1600, when they returned to Russia and moved to Siberia for safety. After watching his father being slain by werewolves and their troll slave, Ivan killed the intruders and appointed himself King at age 11. Since then, he has led his race quite justly and in the quiet. Recently, though, the Russian bloodline has been threatened, and as Ivan's family and the Russian noble family are friends because of their blue-blood statures, he declares war on the would-be assassins' race: werewolves. This is the 4th year of the war, managing to destroy outposts in Moscow, St. Petersburg, and the few scattered outposts in Siberia, keyly in Anadyr, Ivan's home city.
Views on the world: Due to his father's death and the "true" origin of the werewolves (supposedly in myth Italian royalty producing b*****d children with beggars), Ivan has had a hatred for werewolves and everything they stand for, though he respects their berserker style fighting, their never surrender attitude, and their head-strong personalities. Humans, luckily, are in his good graces because vampires (supposedly) descended from human royalty. Without humans, no vampires. He hates trolls (the third race of earthen creatures) because of their stupidity and willingness to follow anyone, and does not recognize shape-shifters as a race, since he is a vampire and has the gift himself (to the extent where he can shape-shift but still retain the same eye color).

Vampiric Gifts: Shape-shifting, stealth & weather manipulation for stealth (the gift given to all), and extreme intellect. (Most vampires, minus stealth, have only one ability, making Ivan and the Alexandrovs unique)

Familly: He has a wife (Anastasya), two daughters (Bogdana and Valentina), and one son (Lev)

Note: Vampires are not affected by religious icons; most of them are just atheists. Also, a vampire's pale skin usually gives him away, hence why most vampires (excluding the Russian vampires) shy from daylight interaction. Vampires are immortal and can only be killed by silver stakes in the heart. For absolute clearness, vampires are not attacking humans wily nily. Vampires usually feed of cows because of their highly oxidized blood, though on rare occasions they will feed on humans due to lack of food. Ivan has had the privelege of drinking the blood of a werewolf, which is the most oxidized of all earthen creatures. It left him in a four day stupor, and he didn't have to eat for three years.

Name: Ryuu Ando
Username: pker666777
Species: half wolf
Eye Color: green
Skin/fur: Black
Hair Color/style: Black Messy
Height: 5' 9"
Birthday: December 1st
Personality: Outgoing, fearless, protective
Backstory: Ryuu was driven away from his home long ago for being a half-wolf. So, because human's thought of anything with a tail and ears as a demon he spent most of his time making it where he can hide his ears and tail. Now he lives among humans in a human village hoping not to be discovered.

Name: Zoe Lenven (pronounced Zoey)
Username: Tsuki7893
Species: Half-Wolf
Eye Color: Green
Skin/fur: Silver
Hair Color/style: Silver (just past shoulder/longer than in the picture)
Height: 5' 5"
Birthday: July 8
Personality: She's usually quiet when she doesn't know you. But after a while she gets more outgoing. She often sings to herself and thinks about anything and everything. She's usually a go with the flow type person.
Backstory: Originally born in the territory of Austrailia, Zoe's parents moved her to the far North, hoping to hide her away. She always wondered why she'd been different. She'd never seen anyone else with fur or a tail. She moved in with an old grandfather, a shapeshifter, who'd made a home in the cold forests of Siberia. She found that she loved it there. The cold didn't bother her because fur covered up to her thighs and from her wrists up her arms. She often played outside in the forests. One day, when she was 12, she stumbled across a pack of natural wolves. Zoe had a stare-down with the alpha of the pack, and they ended up accepting her. She visited them until hunters wiped them all out. She rescued one puppy, a small black wolf pup. She named it Gizmo and kept it hidden from hunters. Her grandfather, after hearing her stories, hid her and the puppy int he basement of his home. He kept her safe until catching word of a revolution. He sent her and Gizmo out to find others. So far, she's only met a few, and they've been caught.

User ImageUser Image

Name: Yuri Rodion
Username: Rusega_BlackWolf
Species: Shapeshifter
Eye Color: Green
Skin/fur: A healthy paler complexion typical of human in cold weather.
Hair Color/style: straight blonde hair that hangs over his face slightly.
Height: 6' 3"
Birthday: June 7
Personality: Friendly, cheerful, and determined.

Backstory: Yuri Lives a mile or two from Rayne, so they each know each other. Both of them are social outcasts that end up stuck together because they have no one else they are able to talk to. Yuri had had a crush on Rayne when he first met her, until he realized how moody she was constantly, now he has no idea how to act around her. His past is a bit of a mystery, the only thing he himself knows is that he is alone, and he has a mysterious scar across his back. Yuri seems to have tome type of amnesia, and he can't remember anything farther back than a few days before he met Rayne.  

Midnightbluewolf11

Lonely Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100

Tsuki7893

Friendly Werewolf

6,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 2:50 pm
I feel like I should know this already, but some people have different ideas on the subject. What's the difference between the different species in this story?  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 4:17 pm
Human: They're sort of chilling. Nothing unique.
Vampire: Think of an albino. An albino that has supernatural gifts. Vampires (just like originally perceived) are strong and faster than humans. They are stealthy to the point of supernatural stealth (even the elements assist them). In addition, each vampire has a gift that makes them unique (The "Royal Family," the Alexandrovs, have two.)
Troll: Big, tall, ugly. They have ice blue skin and are idiotic. A few are smart, but they hide this in fear of being killed. The race is used as a slave race, doing the bidding of vampires and werewolves alike.
Werewolf: Not sure. Ask Midnightbluewolf11 on her perception. She is the first werewolf after all.  

KindredofLegousa

5,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

Tsuki7893

Friendly Werewolf

6,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 4:59 pm
KindredofLegousa

Werewolf: Not sure. Ask Midnightbluewolf11 on her perception. She is the first werewolf after all.

I meant to. She has natural wolves, shapeshifters, werewolves, and half-wolves. I'm not really sure what the difference is between half-wolves and shapeshifters. (in case you can't tell, I'm very much into wolves :3)

And thanks for the info.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 5:05 pm
I'm assuming half wolves are humanoid creatures with wolven features (Rayne, for example), while shape-shifters can shift into whatever form. (I completely forgot about those guys). Shape-shifters often shift so much they forget their original forms, and change into whatever is useful for the moment. This leaves them without normality and often without family or friends, which is why shape-shifter usually hang in packs.

Hope all this helps!  

KindredofLegousa

5,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

Midnightbluewolf11

Lonely Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:25 pm
Tsuki7893
KindredofLegousa

I meant to. She has natural wolves, shapeshifters, werewolves, and half-wolves. I'm not really sure what the difference is between half-wolves and shapeshifters. (in case you can't tell, I'm very much into wolves :3)

And thanks for the info.

Well shapeshifters are not limited to wolves.. Half wolves... think like anime furries.. humanistic with fur tails and ears.. Werewolves fall under the classic folklore, mindless but only underneath the moon. So they are human during the daytime. Rayne is a half wolf. so she's not exactly a wolf... but not exactly a human either.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 9:30 am
Awesome. Thank you both. Expect a profile from me soon! whee smile biggrin  

Tsuki7893

Friendly Werewolf

6,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Midnightbluewolf11

Lonely Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 7:53 pm
Tsuki7893
Awesome. Thank you both. Expect a profile from me soon! whee smile biggrin

Sweet if you have anyone else who may be interested have them pm me. Umm.. If anyone is too lazy to create a character I have a few character profile skeletons that they may use or change.. I'm thinking I still need like 3 or 4 other people to get this Rp kicked off.. and if anyone else wants to join then they will just have to message me.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:11 am
Okay so I need about two more responses before I get this Rp up and running. Remember I do have some skeletons for lazy people, I already have a Vampire for the Villain.. and I have a feeling he is going to be very efficient... so if you are crating a character I would prefer no more villains. Other than that everything is moving along quite well... and I am hoping to get this started by the end of the week. XD  

Midnightbluewolf11

Lonely Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100

Rusega_BlackWolf

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 1:09 pm
Can i be lazy?? i need a profile thing.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:38 pm
All right! More characters....but the vampire side is so lacking.... I see that I will have competition? I must plan his/her demise. twisted twisted ..... dramallama  

KindredofLegousa

5,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

Midnightbluewolf11

Lonely Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:33 am
Rusega_BlackWolf
Can i be lazy?? i need a profile thing.
Sure i'll get one typed up and send it to you. if you don't like it then I can change it up. or you can.  
• Roleplays •

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff