Welcome to Gaia! ::

☾The Outlaw Wolf Pack☽

Back to Guilds

A guild for everyone and everything. We offer fun stuff for all types, and we aim to please. We try to have a bit of everything. 

Tags: Contests, Prizes, Roleplay, Friends, Outlaw Wolf Pack 

Reply • Chatterbox •
What do you think of your life?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ZiPPy2157

Seeker

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 9:59 am
I know I know sounds stupid, but I am truly interested. My life is fine its not the best. I don't have money, no job, no car, and only a few friends. But I make due. Take life one step at a time is what I always say. Theirs no reason to mope around all the time. I know some of you might have lost a lot, or have been hurt a lot, But come on! Time heals and steals. It can't rain everyday, and when the rain stops the flowers grow! Right? if you can't make your self happy try making others happy. You would be surprised how happy it would make you!

So tell me what do you think of your life?  
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 2:15 pm
My life huh?

I don't know myself..
I know how old i am.. and it's not normal for me to be think about such things at my age, i'm soposed to be thinking about boys, the latest music and who's having sex/being boyfrinds and such.
But i think about different things.. deeper things, i feel weird and alienated from the rest of the people my age so i have to put on a mask to everyone, even my friends. I know i shouldn't but sometimes i doubt my own life, and everything around me.
Silly huh?
My head is full of so many things.. i don't have many friends at school, but then again, when i think about it, i don't think anyone at my school even likes me, i don't really fight back when they take my things and chuck then across the room, or when they argue with me for no reason, i'd just get up, go get it and then sit back down.
I'm not the most social person in the world.
I do cry alot, inside, when i cry on the outside, i don't make a sound.
You could say i'm emo, there are alot of times i wish than i wasn't here.

Well there you have it, i tried to sum up a small portion of my life.
If you can be bothered to read it all, tell me what you think.  

Hot Father
Crew

Shade

CuteHappyMomma

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 7:08 pm
Essence of Time
My life huh?

I don't know myself..
I know how old i am.. and it's not normal for me to be think about such things at my age, i'm soposed to be thinking about boys, the latest music and who's having sex/being boyfrinds and such.
But i think about different things.. deeper things, i feel weird and alienated from the rest of the people my age so i have to put on a mask to everyone, even my friends. I know i shouldn't but sometimes i doubt my own life, and everything around me.
Silly huh?
My head is full of so many things.. i don't have many friends at school, but then again, when i think about it, i don't think anyone at my school even likes me, i don't really fight back when they take my things and chuck then across the room, or when they argue with me for no reason, i'd just get up, go get it and then sit back down.

I don't think that's as different as you think.

As for me.
I'm not super young, but not super old. I have however experienced a lot more in my adult life than I think most would have at the point I'm at. I've been through literal hell on earth. Although not the worst possible hell, bad enough to call hell. One thing that always seems true is you need people. Friends, family anyone you can turn to. There's no way to make it in this world on your own.
As for my life now, it's not what I expected. Some parts are everything I dreamed they'd be. Some parts are disappointing. Some dreams I've had to give up entirely, but that's not so bad. Life has a way of keeping us realistic.
Overall, I'm pretty happy.  
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 8:06 am
Essence of Time
My life huh?

I don't know myself..
Silly huh?

I know how you feel, my mind can jam up on me sometimes to. Like a million things are bouncing around inside it. Oh, and everyone can't hate you, that's just in your head. Most of the time people hurt other people, because they have there own problems, and they know no better way to act. You see though you have the power to change that. I know emotions are a strong thing in this world, but they are only feeling, they are state's of mind. You can control how you feel in this world all it takes is hope. Live your life, be how you feel inside, and i'm not talking about the tears that soak your gut. Reach deeper inside your self, everyone has a light, they just aren't looking for it in the right place. Human being's can be evil things, but they can also be great thing's.

Find your light, and all those who wish harm on you. Smile, and wish them the best.  

ZiPPy2157

Seeker

Hot Father
Crew

Shade

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 8:37 am
CuteHappyMomma
Essence of Time
My life huh?

I don't know myself..
Silly huh?

I don't think that's as different as you think.

As for me.
I'm not super young, but not super old. I have however experienced a lot more in my adult life than I think most would have at the point I'm at. I've been through literal hell on earth. Although not the worst possible hell, bad enough to call hell. One thing that always seems true is you need people. Friends, family anyone you can turn to. There's no way to make it in this world on your own.
As for my life now, it's not what I expected. Some parts are everything I dreamed they'd be. Some parts are disappointing. Some dreams I've had to give up entirely, but that's not so bad. Life has a way of keeping us realistic.
Overall, I'm pretty happy.

your life sounds pretty good ^^  
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 8:37 am
NewAgeRipper
Essence of Time
My life huh?

I don't know myself..
Silly huh?

I know how you feel, my mind can jam up on me sometimes to. Like a million things are bouncing around inside it. Oh, and everyone can't hate you, that's just in your head. Most of the time people hurt other people, because they have there own problems, and they know no better way to act. You see though you have the power to change that. I know emotions are a strong thing in this world, but they are only feeling, they are state's of mind. You can control how you feel in this world all it takes is hope. Live your life, be how you feel inside, and i'm not talking about the tears that soak your gut. Reach deeper inside your self, everyone has a light, they just aren't looking for it in the right place. Human being's can be evil things, but they can also be great thing's.

Find your light, and all those who wish harm on you. Smile, and wish them the best.

thanks, i hope you find your light too.  

Hot Father
Crew

Shade

• Chatterbox •

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out