Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Hufflepuff Quidditch Practice: Tryouts Open [[Feb-Apr 2024]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 1:08 pm
I'm fly, the original
I'm sly, unpredictable
I'm nearly irresistible
And I don't even try
I'm easily excitable
Completely undeniable
And sometimes unreliable
Don't ask me why

User Image
Jessamine Cathlin Walsh
~ Halfblood Hufflepuff ~ Third Year ~ Twin ~
{feeling: uncomfortable} {thinking: something must be up...} {with: Hufflepuffs} {at: meeting}

Jess knew something was up when a team meeting was called so soon after tryouts. Something had to be up, right? She felt an uncomfortable twinge as she walked onto the pitch with her broom, unsure if they'd be flying or not. She didn't go right up to Dhylan, but stopped short, staring. His hands looked like they were shaking and he seemed distressed. Okay. What was going on? The brunette suspected that he probably wouldn't say anything until the rest of the team showed up, though, so she stared off into the distance, trying not to gawk at her captain.

They can't rain on my parade; I'm sunshine on a cloudy day!

I'm strange, and I like it
That's just the way I am
I can't change, I can't hide it
That's just the way I am
From a whisper to a shout
On what the buzz is all about
Everybody's buggin' out
And I've only just begun

PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 1:17 pm
LET it GO, let it ROLL right OFF your shoulders
DON'T you KNOW, the HARDEST part is OVER
LET it IN, let your CLARITY DEFINE YOU
IN the END, we will ONLY just REMEMBER how it FEELS
Our LIVES are MADE, in these SMALL HOURS
These LITTLE WONDERS, these TWISTS and TURNS of FATE
TIME falls AWAY, but these SMALL HOURS
These SMALL HOURS still REMAIN

Let it slide: Uneasy
Let it shine: I hope everything's okay...
And I don't mind: Hufflepuff Team
We'll get by: Meeting

E L S B E T H
L Y N W E N
V A S S

B L O O D T R A I T O R | H U F F L E P U F F | S E C ON D Y E A R User Image

Elsie was a bit worried. Why had an emergency meeting been called? Was something wrong? She joined the gathering team on the pitch, trying to fight off this uneasy feeling and think positively. After all, she was nothing if not optimistic. Maybe it was just for a pep talk or something... She hoped.

If you PREPARE FOR THE WORST but HOPE FOR THE BEST you will RARELY BE DISAPPOINTED.

Let your TROUBLES fall BEHIND YOU
Until you FEEL IT all AROUND YOU
If it's ME you NEED to TURN TO
It's the HEART that REALLY MATTERS in the END
And ALL of my REGRET, I HOPE
Will WASH itself AWAY SOMEHOW
But I CANNOT and WILL NOT FORGET
The WAY I FEEL right NOW

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 3:20 pm
User Image

User Image
ᕼᘮℱℱᒪᙓᕈᘮℱℱ ♈ᖺᓰᖇᕍ Ꭹᙓᗩᖇ
ᙖᗴᗩ♈ᗴᖇ

Raph wandered onto the field hands in his pockets. Tram meeting had been called. He was curious but also not so. Things were happening. And when be saw how shaken the captain was he wasn't sure if he wanted to be there to hear what happened.

ᗯᖺᙓᖇᙓ: --- Pitch
ᙡᖺᗢ: --- Team
ℱᙓᙓᒪᓰﬡᘐ//〇〇ᑕ: --- Hoping to redeam myself
Wearing: --- Clothes

Position: Beater Team 1
AC: 16
Modifiers: +1(Years Played) +1(Advanced Flying) +2(Natural Flyer) +2(Mean Swing) +2(Deft Dodger)
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Mean Swing, Deft Dodger
Lives: [ <3 ] [ <3 ] [ <3 ]
Aiming at:
Roll: no roll  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 3:32 pm
User Image

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Quidditch Pitch (Hufflepuff meeting)

Chloe rushed off for the Quidditch field for the meeting the team was supposed to have. She didn't know what the meeting was about but it had to be important. Knowing Dhylan it wasn't for no good reason. Right away she could tell something was wrong with Dhylan like he was trying not to fall apart. 'What's wrong?' she thought not wanting to say anything out loud. Chloe hoped everything was okay with the first game coming up she hoped so at least.

With: Hufflepuff Team

Wearing: Quidditch Outfit

OOC: ---  

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:04 pm
User Image
Adalaide is...spacespacespacespace
CURRENTLY // Looking Studious on the Pitchspace
CURRENTLY // loving Chrisspaces
CURRENTLY WITH // Teammatesspacesp
CURRENTLY FEELING // Worriedspacespa
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'What on earth is going on?' spacespac

❀ ❀ ❀ I'm trying to remember why I was afraid
To be myself and let the covers fall away.
❀ ❀ ❀
═════════════════════════════════════════════════

spaceAdalaide was sprinting out to the Quidditch field when she arrived, her brown eyes wide, her expression worried. She had no idea what this was about, but whenever an emergency meeting got called, it was never good. The last time she recalled it happening, players had left the school and the positions had needed to be filled, immediately. That'd been the year before she'd tried out... she wondered if this was the same thing, if someone had left. Dhylan's expression told her nothing; he looked distressed, but then, she was hard-pressed to imagine a time where he didn't. The guy was always upset about something... he needed to learn to chill out. But not right now, she supposed... or, actually, yes, right now. Whatever was going on, he was their captain, it was his job to handle it, right? So he needed to calm down and quit looking like he was going to collapse into nervous shakes. He needed to handle this... whatever it was. She hung back, looking over the other members of the team. Apparently she hadn't missed anything; they all looked as confused as she felt. The seventh year didn't see any need to get up front and center for this. Even if she was shorter than most of the underclassmen... she frowned at that. She really hoped that between now and whenever she stopped growing, she hit one hell of a growth spurt. Being shorter than third years was embarrassing.

❀ ❀ ❀ I guess I never had someone like you
                                                          To help me, to help me fit in my skin
                                                          ❀ ❀ ❀

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 9:05 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Corabell Kiremono~Hufflepuff Fourth Year~Half-Blood

Corabell joined the milling team on the pitch. She wasn't sure what was going on, but sudden meetings were rarely good.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
((OOC: ... ))
Hufflepuff 0 | Opponent 0
{Life 1} | {Life 2} | {Life 3}
Hufflepuff Keeper
AC =14
Player's skills = Great Catch(+2 to catch), Hold the Line(+2 to block goal), Natural Flyer(+2 to AC), 2 Year Experience (+1 to rolls), Advanced Flying 1 (+1 to rolls)
Weather: N/A
Total Roll Modifiers: +6 to block goal
This roll after modifiers= ??

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 2:40 pm
User Image
User Image

Lɪɢʜᴛ sᴛᴀʀᴛs ɪɴ ᴀ ᴅᴀʀᴋ ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ
Tʜᴇ sᴛᴏʀʏ ᴏғ ᴀ ᴄᴀʀ ᴄʜᴀsᴇ
Aɴᴅ I’ᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʀɪᴍɪɴᴀʟ
Aɴᴅ ғʟᴇᴇɪɴɢ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴛʜɪs sᴄᴇɴᴇ
Aɴᴅ ʙᴇɪɴɢ ᴄᴀᴜɢʜᴛ ɪɴ ᴀ ʙᴀᴅ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ
Tʜᴇ ᴛʀᴜᴛʜ ʙᴇᴄᴏᴍᴇs ᴛʜᴇ ᴜɴᴛʜɪɴᴋᴀʙʟᴇ

Dhylan watched his team arrive, taking deep breaths to calm himself. "Hello, everyone. I don't know how many of you know, but we're missing two members of our team. Over break, Terren's house caught fire. He is no longer with us, either at school, nor in life. Our other missing person is Cain, who... isn't here anymore. I'm not sure what happened to him, other than that he's not in school anymore. So... now we have two open spots on the Starting team." His voice hitched, tears rolling down his pale cheeks. It was clear to see the toll the students took from him. "J-Jess, you're our Seeker, Chloe, you're Chaser. Good luck girls." Dhyl sniffled, not ready to admit his own feelings. It wasn't just Terren who perished in the fire, but the entire Hawthorn family. Remy was the only one who lived, because she was elsewhere at the time of the fire. It broke his heart when his dad had sent the letter, particularly when he realized that his best friend had died with her family. For now, Dhyl just had to be stoic. Even though his heart was broken a million ways, he had to be strong. He had to be there for all the students out here, for every one of his friends that would also mourn the loss of their friends. Blue eyes released more tears, but he stood firm, not ready to break down. He looked at the rest of his teammates, nodding a bit as his body trembled again.

{OoC: Had to post before everyone was here, but we need the team. Also: I'm assuming games start after Christmas break, so teams have time to practice, or whatever.}

Yukina101

shabatha

Cara MiaKitty

The Forgotten Weasley

Voracious Voxy

murruelecreuset

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

Sir Spazalots

I’ᴍ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʙʀɪɴᴋ ᴏғ ᴅɪsᴀsᴛᴇʀ
Sᴛᴀʀɪɴ’ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏɴsᴇǫᴜᴇɴᴄᴇs
Sᴏ ʙʀᴀᴋᴇ ʜᴀʀᴅ ᴡᴇ’ʟʟ ʙᴇ ʙᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ
Tᴏɴɪɢʜᴛ I’ʟʟ ᴅᴏ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ ᴛᴀᴋᴇs ᴛᴏ ғᴀɪʟ
Gᴏɪɴ’ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴏɴʟʏ ғᴀsᴛᴇʀ
Jᴜᴍᴘ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴜɴ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜʀᴏᴡ ɪᴛ ɪɴᴛᴏ ɢᴇᴀʀ
Bᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ғᴀᴄᴛ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀᴛᴛᴇʀ
Wᴇ’ʀᴇ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴏғ ᴄᴏɴᴛʀᴏʟ ᴀsʟᴇᴇᴘ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡʜᴇᴇʟ

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 11:46 am
User Image

Chloe suddenly went from worried to broken. Terren was gone and Cain was missing. That meant that either her or Elsie would end up being Chaser for the team full time. When Dhylan told said her name she had no emotion except of that of a deep saddens. She never wanted to make starting line like that. 'Wait was Remy okay...?' she thought worrying about if she wasn't David wouldn't handle that well.

Chloe gave a nod to Dhylan as she tried to fight the tears that clouded her vision. She may not have known the Hawthorn's well but she mourned the loss of their family. Chloe know for a fact that even in death Terren was with them in spirit and wherever Cain was he was too. At least that's what she told herself to get through...

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 1:59 pm
I'm fly, the original
I'm sly, unpredictable
I'm nearly irresistible
And I don't even try
I'm easily excitable
Completely undeniable
And sometimes unreliable
Don't ask me why

User Image
Jessamine Cathlin Walsh
~ Halfblood Hufflepuff ~ Third Year ~ Twin ~
{feeling: in shock} {thinking: !} {with: Hufflepuffs} {at: meeting}

Jess stared at Dhylan, uncomprehending. Missing? What was that supposed to mean? Terren? Fire? No longer with us? Cain? Not in school anymore? What? Then her captain's voice broke and he started crying freely. The tiny Hufflepuff just stood there, and then it finally started to sink in. Terren was dead. Gone. His house had caught fire over the break. But... but how? How did that happen to someone... someone like Terren? Terren who was always smiling? Terren who was always there for a friend? Terren who never got angry or bitter or lashed out? Her friend Terren? No, no, this wasn't real. This had to be some surreal dream. She was Seeker now? What? No, she didn't want it! She'd wanted it so bad, been so envious, but she hadn't wanted it like this! She didn't deserve it! Good luck! There was no "good" to any of this! The brunette shook her head frantically, stumbling backwards and nearly falling. She wiped at her eyes frantically, hoping she was crying. Why wasn't she crying? Her eyes shouldn't be this dry! Terrified she was going to have a total breakdown in front of her housemates, she gave a hiccuping cough and looked around desperately. "I'm sorry. I have to go. I'll be at the- the game." she said, voice shrill in near panic, before running off. She never wanted this. She was an awful friend.

They can't rain on my parade; I'm sunshine on a cloudy day!

I'm strange, and I like it
That's just the way I am
I can't change, I can't hide it
That's just the way I am
From a whisper to a shout
On what the buzz is all about
Everybody's buggin' out
And I've only just begun

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:36 pm
I see this life
Like a swinging vine
Swing my heart across the line
In my face is flashing signs
Seek it out and ye shall find

User ImageXXXXXXXXXXUser Image
Unwanted OriginsTaken by Bradley♪ Musical Magician♫Lionel

Tobi was still coming to terms with everything that had happened over the past few weeks and instead of a happy occasion he felt weighed down with a heavy invisible burden every time his eyes caught the glint off his new Captain's badge. Just looking at it caused a giant lump in his throat that no amount of coughing would subside and a prickle of tears to well up in the corner of his eyes. He couldn't say he had none Dhylan well, well enough to know he was going to do something like that but he had-and will continue to-thought he was a nice, sensitive, and rather passionate guy. He was someone he was honored to have called captain, and now with him, Cain, H-a cough really did come from him to keep his sobs in check. She had one been the first people he'd talked to at this school, the first to encourage him to do better with his life, in many ways she was his sister in all but blood. And now she was gone as well. Tobi shook his head against his insatiable melancholy, it would do him no good to wallow like he was. He needed to get this team in tip top shape if they wanted any chance at the Cup. With an internal and external nod he waited with an unwanted sigh for the rest of the team to show up.
The Forgotten Weasley

Cara MiaKitty

shabatha

murruelecreuset

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

Sir Spazalots

Position: Beater
AC: 19
Modifiers: +2 (Years) +3 (Advanced Flying I&II) +6 (NF, DD, MS)]
Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Mean Swing, Natural Flyer
Lives: [1] [2] [3]
Final Roll:

Lately I been, I been losing sleep
Dreaming about the things that we could be
But baby, I been, I been prayin' hard
Said no more counting dollars
We'll be counting stars
Yeah, we'll be counting stars

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 3:49 am
User Image

Chloe walked onto the field for another Hufflepuff Quidditch meeting. This time she knew... Knew what happened at least and what was going on. Chloe had her suspicions, and although she wished she hadn't gotten involved with everyone because it seemed to hurt more then she thought it might, she still wouldn't avoid it. "Hey Tobi. You doing okay?" she asked knowing they were all feeling it. Everyone seemed to be feeling it...

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 3:46 pm
User Image

User Image

❀ Single ❀ Half Blood ❀ Fourth Year ❀

Leave the virtue of pity, but we live with the shame.
                                              So scared to dream in a world with no sunlight.
                                              When you wake up, you know it’s darker than last night.
                                              Born to walk away, been walking my whole life.

Lyv walked quietly onto the pitch. She'd heard about Dhylan losing his captaincy and then his life and figured the team needed her now. Also she thought the fresh air and game might help her get over everything that was actually happening in her life. She missed Quidditch and after having a break down infront of Uriel she thought she needed some kind of escape.

Where’d you go? Where’s your home?
                                              How’d you end up all alone?
                                              Can you hear me now?
                                              There’s no light, there’s no sound. Hear me now.

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 6:24 pm
User Image
Adalaide is...spacespacespacespace
CURRENTLY // Looking Sporty on the Pitchspace
CURRENTLY // loving Chrisspaces
CURRENTLY WITH // Teammatesspacesp
CURRENTLY FEELING // Nervousspacespa
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'Oh, God. Okay, just... try not to panic, try not to freak out.' spacespac

❀ ❀ ❀ I'm trying to remember why I was afraid
To be myself and let the covers fall away.
❀ ❀ ❀

spaceAdalaide stepped out to the Quidditch Pitch, broom over her stiff shoulders, motions jerky, trying not to show how nervous she was and failing at it. Dhyl's death meant that Tobi was Captain, and he'd, for some insane reason, named her his Vice Captain. She supposed that technically it made sense, given that she was the player who'd been on the team longest after him... most of their team was new players this year, especially since they'd had to bump a lot of their reserves up to starting team with the deaths and disappearances of their teammates... but she was a seventh year, and he was a fifth year, and the point of a VC was to be captain after the captain graduated, wasn't it? Normally, she'd be flattered... but under the circumstances, it was wigging her out. How was she supposed to help Tobi captain the team when she could barely even play? Her last game had been completely atrocious. She'd totally failed the team... perhaps not to the extent that their idiot former captain had, but she had certainly failed. The pressure of having to help guide the new players was like a huge weight on her shoulders... but she'd have to manage.

spaceShe did, at least, have one thing going for her that Tobi didn't. She could see just approaching that the younger boy that he was upset. Whether it was over Dhylan or one of the other's they'd lost, she didn't know, and she didn't really care, at least not right now. It wasn't that she honestly didn't care (well, except about Dhyl. After a long, gratifying rant with Nell in the kitchens, she was passed all her anger and even the tiny bit of sadness over him), but right now, they had something they needed to do, and being depressed was not going to help. She smiled as she saw that Lyv was on the field. Well, at least she wouldn't be the only experienced Chaser, then. If Tobi put her on the team, of course. She offered Tobi a small smile. "So... Captain. Is this just practice, or tryouts?" she asked, her tone gentle. Whoever he was mourning, he needed to do what Dhyl hadn't been able to and put it behind him for now.

❀ ❀ ❀ I guess I never had someone like you
                                                          To help me, to help me fit in my skin
                                                          ❀ ❀ ❀

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Hufflepuff Vice Captain
Position: Chaser
AC: 17
Modifiers: (+7 on steals) (+7 on scores)
Special Skills: Good Arm, Swift Swipe, Natural Flyer
Lives: ❤ ❤ ❤
♡ ♡ ♡
Post to the Goal: 0/3
Final Roll: xx
Score
00 to 00
TIED

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 12:32 pm
User Image
Bow made love to needy string
In cooing fling - wanton whispers
Fondled under pianissimos,
Caressing callous hearts.

User Image

Miles walked out onto the pitch, a frown pulling at his features as he looked around. He was the few people here, apparently, and he wasn't sure he was supposed to be here. Rubbing the back of his head, he gave a bit of a sheepish smile at the rest and shuffled his feet. He had heard about all of the deaths and disappearances on the team, and well, he hadn't known any of the people but he did feel like he should do something. Besides, he had encountered his fair share of people disappearing on him. He however was dealing with it with a grin and his usual humor, so he was okay. At least he thought he was. "Hey, umm, I was wondering if you needed any help, since well...." The redhead winced, knowing it was a touchy subject and deciding not to comment on what happened. A lot of them were on this team, and he didn't blame them for being upset. He'd known Dhyl as well, and while he might have been annoyed by the lack of space at the Hawthorns, he didn't want that to happen to either family. No decent person did, really.

Username: Diamond Wales
Character's Name: Miles McLellan
House: Hufflepuff
Year: Fourth
Advanced Flying I: Yes
Advanced Flying II: Yes
Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 0
Any Special Skill: Mean Swing, Deft Dodger, Dang Healthy
First Choice Position: Beater
Second Choice Position: Umm, any you figure I'd be good at?

-----♫♩♬♪♫♪-----
Thinking: Okay, let's see how this goes. Maybe I'll be a flying wolf that chases airplanes.
OOC: ...
-----♫♩♬♪♫♪----

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

And all in a work of musical art:
Ephemeral stories, yarned of music
Honed impossibly through her tones.

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 12:36 pm
LET it GO, let it ROLL right OFF your shoulders
DON'T you KNOW, the HARDEST part is OVER
LET it IN, let your CLARITY DEFINE YOU
IN the END, we will ONLY just REMEMBER how it FEELS
Our LIVES are MADE, in these SMALL HOURS
These LITTLE WONDERS, these TWISTS and TURNS of FATE
TIME falls AWAY, but these SMALL HOURS
These SMALL HOURS still REMAIN

Let it slide: Troubled
Let it shine: ...
And I don't mind: Hufflepuff Team
We'll get by: Meeting

E L S B E T H
L Y N W E N
V A S S

B L O O D T R A I T O R | H U F F L E P U F F | S E C ON D Y E A R | C H A S E R User Image

Elsie had heard about their captain's suicide, of course. Everyone had. It'd been whispered around the whole school. She'd cried when she heard, because it was what you were supposed to do when someone you knew died, even if she'd barely known the older boy. He'd seemed... sensitive. Fragile, maybe? Like it wouldn't take much to push him over the edge or something, and maybe that was what had happened. Elsie didn't really understand why someone would kill themselves. How could you just like lose hope like that? The fact that the boy must have felt there were no other options saddened her more then the death itself, she secretly admitted. Newlyn had just shook her head upon hearing and looked troubled. Morven probably would have called him a coward. The blonde middle Vass sister just saw something that could have gotten better lost. Maybe the poor boy had had an awful life, but he'd seemed to have friends and family who loved him. And things could always get better, couldn't they? She felt a little squeamish being at yet another urgent meeting, even though there was no wondering on her part this time. She noticed her sister's friend, Miles, and gave him a small smile, even if she wasn't really happy right now.

If you PREPARE FOR THE WORST but HOPE FOR THE BEST you will RARELY BE DISAPPOINTED.

Let your TROUBLES fall BEHIND YOU
Until you FEEL IT all AROUND YOU
If it's ME you NEED to TURN TO
It's the HEART that REALLY MATTERS in the END
And ALL of my REGRET, I HOPE
Will WASH itself AWAY SOMEHOW
But I CANNOT and WILL NOT FORGET
The WAY I FEEL right NOW

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games