Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Hufflepuff Quidditch Practice: Tryouts Open [[Feb-Apr 2024]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

addaellis

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2023 10:53 pm

User Image☻☺
GALEN EZREAL SAYLOR

seventh year || Hufflepuff || halfblood metamorphmagus
Adventurer's Guild chronicler || Art Club cartoonist || Creature Appreciation Club enthusiast
Order of the Stick captain || Cooking Club executive chef || Quidditch chaser

”Nora! Mason! Before you make decisions, I wanted to talk to you a bit.”

“So after last year I don’t think I’m going to be pursuing Quidditch professionally.” Last year’s attack had been the coffin of Galen’s youthful Quidditch aspirations. He could argue he could still play normally– that’s what medication was for, and there had been a dozen other factors besides his heart– the rain, Dominik was really just that on point, uh… the rain? But eventually he had realised a few things:

Galen’s deepest dream was to have a wonderful wife and giant family. He was no longer dreaming of bringing home the bacon so much as being able to be there to fry up the bacon his wife brought home. Even if he could play Quidditch professionally, that would be a lot of stress on her if every time he went up in the air he could fall out of it just because his heart skipped a beat. As long as they made enough to stay afloat, Galen would rather be home and available for his wife and kids. Maybe he’d have a nice part-time or seasonal gig where he DM-ed DnD campaigns or babysat or something to earn some extra money, but the important thing was his family would always know where to find him. And if that wife was Nora–no no, he hadn’t even asked her to be his girlfriend yet!

He distilled his thoughts down: I’m still pretty good on a broom, but if I’m not going to go pro, it might make more sense to give the play time to one of the younger students. I’m happy to just focus on coaching the younger team members.”. With that kind of thinking, Galen was able to put his childhood pro-Quidditch dreams to a rest and embrace the future.

Or whatever future Nora and Mason decided best helped the team!

setting Tryouts, September 2059 || with Hufflepuff team
appearance 5'10", pastel long hair. || wearing Hufflepuff sweater + dark jeans
status Nostalgia

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
If sunlight bothers you in the path then
I'll spread the shade
If darkness scares you then
On the horizon I'll decorate the moon
If you're sad, then I'll crack jokes
And make you laugh
Laughing and singing this way
I'll walk four steps with you.
☺☻
~"Chaar Kadam" from PK..

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2023 11:29 am
User Image
                                              If I was your b o y f r i e n d, I'd n e v e r let you go
                                              I can take you p l a c e s you ain't ever been b e f o r e

╔════════════════════════════╗
                                              Mason Olson
                                              Sixteen Years Old - Sixth Year - Prefect - Halfblood
                                              Hufflepuff Quidditch Vice Captain & Chaser
                                              Leader of the Music Club

╚════════════════════════════╝

Mason made his way to the pitch alongside Benjamin, whom he had convinced to help carry the equipment. If he wanted to be the Vice Captain (potentially – Mason still hadn’t actually promised the position to him), then he needed to step up and show that he was willing to also do the not-so-fun stuff that came with leadership. “Let’s put this over there,” he suggested, referring to the chest full of balls that the brothers had lugged all the way from the castle. It was the least they could do for Nora, especially since her boyfriend had graduated and was no longer at Hogwarts. As much as he wanted Nora to be happy, he selfishly (but would never admit) hoped that the long distance type of relationship she was in this year would break apart, and that he’d get his chance to comfort her and develop a romantic relationship with her. As he waited for others to arrive, he grabbed a form and quill for both himself and for Ben, and began to fill his out.

Armour Class: 18
                                              Modifiers: (shooting +8 ) (stealing +8 )
                                              Skills: Good Arm, Swift Swipe, Deft Dodger
                                              Lives: [1] [2] [3]
                                              Roll:
                                              Score: > than Keeper’s roll
                                              Steal: > than opponent’s AC

Username: kiska166
                                              Character's Name: Mason Olson
                                              House: Hufflepuff
                                              Year: 6th
                                              Advanced Flying I: Yes
                                              Advanced Flying II: Yes
                                              Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 5
                                              Any Special Skill: Good Arm, Swift Swipe, Deft Dodger
                                              First Choice Position: Chaser
                                              Second Choice Position: Chaser

[b]Username:[/b]
                                              [b]Character's Name:[/b]
                                              [b]House:[/b] Slytherin
                                              [b]Year:[/b]
                                              [b]Advanced Flying I:[/b] yes/no
                                              [b]Advanced Flying II:[/b] yes/no
                                              [b]Years of Previous Quidditch playing:[/b] (0-6)
                                              [b]Any Special Skill:[/b] (max of 3)
                                              [b]First Choice Position:[/b]
                                              [b]Second Choice Position:[/b]

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

Baby take a c h a n c e or you'll never e v e r know
                                              I got m o n e y in my h a n d s that I'd really like to b l o w

SherbertLemondrop

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2023 11:52 am
User Image

Benjamin Olson
                                              Fifteen Years Old - Fifth Year - Hufflepuff - Halfblood
                                              Keeper - Member of the Art Club & Drama Club

When Mason had asked Benjamin for help with bringing equipment down to the pitch, he couldn’t refuse. It wasn’t that he particularly wanted to do that, but he knew that if he did, it would be a step in the right direction of being chosen as Vice Captain next year. So, he accepted the task with a gleeful grin. It probably helped that he had been in a good mood ever since running into Skyla a couple of weeks ago, and now that they were back at school, he’d get to see her a lot more often. Once the equipment was settled, Mason handed Benjamin a form and quill, so he began filling it out.

Position:
                                              Armour Class: 15
                                              Modifiers: (catching +7) (stealing +7)
                                              Skills: Great Catch, Swift Swipe, Deft Dodger
                                              Roll:
                                              Spot: 19+
                                              Catch: 22+ or > than opponent’s roll

Character's Name: Benjamin Olson
                                              Year: 5th
                                              Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 4
                                              Any Special Skill: Great Catch, Swift Swipe, Deft Dodger
                                              Second Choice Position: Anywhere that is starting string

Do I have a s h o t at the b i g part
                                              'Cause I've been up all night l o o k i n g at the big p i c t u r e

Cinnabun Gryffie

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2023 4:02 pm
gaia_angelleft Flick Winchester gaia_angelright
Second Year
Fencing ❦ Quidditch

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
"Just be yourself - there is no one better."

Flick slowly walked to quidditch, they were upset that Ivan wasn't coming back to quidditch this year - they were such a good partnership for beaters... but Ivan's parents were jerks and Flick just wondered if they could convince Uncle Wren or Uncle Nim to adopt Ivan to like they had done for Flick. Flick made a note to write them later in the day.

Flick filled out their form and smiled, "Hi Benjamin, hi Mason - how goes it?"

Username: Steffy
Character's Name: Flick Winchester
Year: Second
Advanced Flying I: enrolled
Advanced Flying II: no
Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 1
Any Special Skill: Mean Swing, Dang Healthy, Deft Dodger
First Choice Position: Beater
Second Choice Position: Keeper

"Conceal. Don't Feel. Don't let them know."

Stats will Go Here

Quote:

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2023 2:52 am
User ImageUser Image
xx Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Quidditch Pitch
xxx Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Future Teammates
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Tryouts
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? I wonder who else heard the call!

Much like all the others in Hufflepuff house, Bieito had heard that the quidditch team needed a hand. He'd already enrolled in the second Advanced Flying class, so why not? Besides, all the coolest people played! So he dressed in the closest to athletic clothes that he owned and hurried down to the pitch. He knew through the grapevine that Milan Wellbelove's hard work collected enough money for all the clubs, plus new gear for the Quidditch players.

On the pitch, there were only a couple others, so Bee tipped his proverbial hat, then filled in the application form. Once done, he stepped back and started a few stretches to try and prepare.

Username: Cinnabun Gryffie
                                                          Character's Name: Bieito Escoffier
                                                          Year: Second
                                                          Advanced Flying I: Enrolled
                                                          Advanced Flying II: Not Yet
                                                          Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 0
                                                          Any Special Skill: Swift Swipe, Good Arm, Deft Dodger
                                                          Second Choice Position: Keeper, perhaps

Tʜᴇʀᴇ ᴡᴀs ᴀ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴡʜᴇɴ I ᴡᴀs ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ. Nᴏᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ᴛᴏ ɢᴏ ᴀɴᴅ ɴᴏ ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴄᴀʟʟ ʜᴏᴍᴇ
          Mʏ ᴏɴʟʏ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅ ᴡᴀs ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀɴ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ Mᴏᴏɴ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴇᴠᴇɴ, sᴏᴍᴇᴛɪᴍᴇs, ʜᴇ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ɢᴏ ᴀᴡᴀʏ, ᴛᴏᴏ
          I ᴀᴍ ᴀ Lᴏsᴛ Bᴏʏ ғʀᴏᴍ Nᴇᴠᴇʀʟᴀɴᴅ, ᴜsᴜᴀʟʟʏ ʜᴀɴɢɪɴɢ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴡɪᴛʜ Pᴇᴛᴇʀ Pᴀɴ
          Aɴᴅ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ʙᴏʀᴇᴅ, ᴡᴇ ᴘʟᴀʏ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏᴏᴅs - Aʟᴡᴀʏs ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴜɴ ғʀᴏᴍ Cᴀᴘᴛᴀɪɴ Hᴏᴏᴋ
          "Rᴜɴ, ʀᴜɴ, Lᴏsᴛ Bᴏʏ", ᴛʜᴇʏ sᴀʏ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇ, "Aᴡᴀʏ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴀʟʟ ᴏғ ʀᴇᴀʟɪᴛʏ"
          Nᴇᴠᴇʀʟᴀɴᴅ ɪs ʜᴏᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ Lᴏsᴛ Bᴏʏs ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴍᴇ, ᴀɴᴅ Lᴏsᴛ Bᴏʏs ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴍᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ғʀᴇᴇ

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2023 12:54 pm
User Image
                                          Speak up, take a stand
                                          That's how things get better
                                          Just look around at the world we're inheriting
                                          And think of the one we'll create

User Image

Nora sped toward the quidditch pitch, hoping she’d make it before too many people showed up. Things had, unsurprisingly, been kinda crazy and they were barely into the year. Luckily, the Olsons had volunteered to get things started. Nora had made a good choice for her second-in-command and wouldn’t be surprised if Benjamin followed.

Now there was just the matter of actually putting the team together. They had lost too many players with graduation, but she wasn’t going to let herself focus too much on that (for more than one reason). She just hoped enough people would show up to replace them. If it was really necessary, she’d drag a few classmates in, even if begrudgingly.

When she finally made it to the pitch, she scanned over the crowd. Though “crowd” was an extremely generous term. She took a quiet breath and put on a smile. “Hey everyone,” she said in her best ‘encouragement’ voice.

OOC:

All I know is nothing happens if you just give in
                                          And it just so happens that we just might win
                                          So whatever happens! Let's begin

null

SherbertLemondrop

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2023 4:21 am
User Image
❅ Emily ❅ Emilia Serene Dyfodwg ❅
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
xxxxxxxxx *Muggleborn* *Hufflepuff* *First Year* *Herbology Club* *Language Club* *Healthy Haunts Peer Counseling Group* *Quidditch*
Time: 2060-2061
------------------------------------------------------------------------xx

Emily wasn't sure what to do with the knowledge that the Hufflepuff quidditch team needed players. She had even gotten around to asking Cai about it. He shrugged and told her it was a little like bêl-droed and pêl-fasged on broomsticks. He said it was great fun to watch but he wasn't particularly athletic and Gryffindor never needed members for the team but most of the other teams - especially Hufflepuff came up short. But, Cai did say the magic words of "Mae bron pawb ar y timau yn hoff iawn". She still did a lot of reading up and decided most of the positions she was open to except beater. That didn't seem a way to make friends.

Unfortunately she was so wrapped up in debating and reading about quidditch she felt she was late when she ran onto the pitch gasping for breath. She quickly filled out the form with a pink gel pen and handed it to whoever looked the most official while apologizing she was late and that it was not a reflection of her usual character.

Username: mc2
                                                          Character's Name: Emilia (Emily) Dyfodwg
                                                          Advanced Flying I: no
                                                          Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 0
                                                          Any Special Skill: Great Catch, Hold the Line, Deft Dodger
                                                          First Choice Position: Keeper
                                                          Second Choice Position: Anything but Beater

------------------------------------------------------------------------

{OoC: football/soccer and basketball....Almost everyone on the teams are well liked}

User Image
                                                          Not with your brother, that I can do.
                                                          Though, we're here for you!
                                                          I think you'll find a whole new family in...

HUFFLEPUFF!
                                                          Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2023 12:06 pm
2060 - 2061 Hufflepuff Quidditch Team

Team Captain
Nora Jayne Dashwood

Team Vice Captain
Mason Olson

Keeper
Benjamin Olson

Chasers
Emilia Dyfodwg
Bieito Escoffier
Mason Olson

Seeker
Nora Dashwood

Beaters
Noah James
Flick Winchester

Reserves
Charlotte James

SherbertLemondrop

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2024 10:07 pm
User Image
                                              If I was your b o y f r i e n d, I'd n e v e r let you go
                                              I can take you p l a c e s you ain't ever been b e f o r e

Mason Olson
                                              Seventeen Years Old - Seventh Year - Head Boy - Halfblood
                                              Hufflepuff Quidditch Captain & Chaser
                                              Leader of the Music Club

Mason and Benjamin lugged the Quidditch equipment to the pitch for tryouts. Mason snickered at how Ben was practically vibrating next to him out of excitement of being appointed as the new Vice Captain. This year would truly be odd without Nora as his partner in crime, but his brother had proven time and time again that he was dependable, especially when it came to leading the Quidditch team to victory. It might be tough, but Mason felt optimistic about it. Undoubtedly, he would miss Nora. He wished for several years now that she was going to become his partner outside of the Quidditch pitch, but it seemed a little too late now that not only had she found herself a boyfriend, but she had also graduated. This basically meant that Mason was never going to see her again.

Ben had piped up, asking where he wanted the trunk. “Just right there is fine,” he responded. “Just make sure you fill out a form, though.”

“I still have to do that?” Ben asked, tilting his head backward to look up at the sky.

“Yes,” Mason responded quickly.

“Why?” Ben asked, looking back at his brother. “You know that I’m gonna be the Keeper again, anyway. Unless… you want to put me as a chaser — then I’ll fill out the form! Wait — do I get a say in that now? Since, you know, I’m the Vice Captain.”

“You get a say, but I get the final say. Fill it out,” he ordered. This was going to be a long season.

Armour Class: 18
                                              Modifiers: (shooting +8 ) (stealing +8 )
                                              Skills: Good Arm, Swift Swipe, Deft Dodger
                                              Roll:
                                              Score: > than Keeper’s roll

[b]Username:[/b]
                                              [b]Character's Name:[/b]
                                              [b]House:[/b]
                                              [b]Year:[/b]
                                              [b]Advanced Flying I:[/b] yes/no
                                              [b]Advanced Flying II:[/b] yes/no
                                              [b]Years of Previous Quidditch playing:[/b] (0-6)
                                              [b]Any Special Skill:[/b] (max of 3)
                                              [b]First Choice Position:[/b]
                                              [b]Second Choice Position:[/b]

Baby take a c h a n c e or you'll never e v e r know
                                              I got m o n e y in my h a n d s that I'd really like to b l o w

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2024 10:24 pm
User Image

If I can't be c l o s e to you
                                              I'll s e t t l e for the g h o s t of you

╔══════════════════════════════╗
                                              Benjamin Olson
                                              Sixteen Years Old - Sixth Year - Hufflepuff - Halfblood
                                              Quidditch Vice Captain & Keeper - Member of the Art Club & Drama Club

╚══════════════════════════════╝

Benjamin couldn’t contain his excitement as he helped Mason lug the Quidditch equipment from the castle to the pitch for tryouts. For a moment there, he grew nervous that his brother wouldn’t have appointed him as the Vice Captain. After years of talking himself up and kissing up to Mason, it seemed that his tactic did, in fact, work. He couldn’t wait to write to Skyla and let her know the good news!

“Where do you want this?” Ben asked, referring to the large trunk in his hands.

“Just right there is fine. Just make sure you fill out a form, though,” Mason responded.

Benjamin dropped the trunk, causing it to thud as it landed. “I still have to do that?” he asked, tilting his back, eyes staring at the sky. How was he supposed to sit still and fill that out when all he wanted to do was fly a lap around the pitch and cheer at the top of his lungs?

“Yes.”

“Why?” he asked, jerking his head back to look at Mason. “You know I’m gonna be the Keeper again, anyway. Unless…” he paused, thinking for a moment. “You want to put me as a Chaser — then I’ll fill out the form! Wait!” he paused again, his thoughts coming together. “Do I get a say in that now? Since, you know, I’m the Vice Captain.” Oh, he was so going to put himself on the starting string as a Chaser.

“You get a say, but I get the final say. Fill it out.”

Benjamin didn’t ask any further questions and instead, picked up a piece of parchment and quill and began filling out the form.

Position:
                                              Armour Class: 16
                                              Modifiers: (catching +8 ) (stealing +8 )
                                              Skills: Great Catch, Swift Swipe, Deft Dodger
                                              Roll:
                                              Spot: 19+
                                              Catch: 22+ or > than opponent’s roll

Character's Name: Benjamin Olson
                                              Year: 6th
                                              Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 5
                                              Any Special Skill: Great Catch, Swift Swipe, Deft Dodger
                                              Second Choice Position: Anywhere that is starting string

If you can't be n e x t to me
                                              Your m e m o r y is e c s t a s y

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2024 11:10 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Quidditch Pitch
xxx Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? I'm not sure!
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Hufflepuff Tryouts
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? Birds are so cool!

After waffling for a few days, Eddie had made up his mind. He would try out for quidditch, just like his big sister. After all, who was cooler than Charlotte?? Maybe he'd be cool too if he played her favorite sport. He straightened his clothes and hair, then got his note of passing the first year flying course, then headed down. He was a bit worried he might not do well, but he'd read all the books and listened to Charlotte and their parents discuss it many times. He was sure he'd do his family proud. As he walked outside, he cleaned the smudges from his glasses, then stepped onto the pitch. So far, there were only two people there, and they sorta looked like siblings.

"Good afternoon, gentlemen. My name is Edison Overton. I have come here to apply to play the sport of Quidditch, please." He quickly filled out the application and handed it in, then bit his lip for a moment. His dad told him to try and be sociable to make friends... so he decided to give it a try. "Did you know that hummingbirds are one of the only species of birds that can fly backwards or hover in place? It is a fascinating strategy, but it is also interesting. Some say they inspired modern day helicopters." He nodded, dark eyes wide as he shared one of his favorite factoids. Maybe next he'd mention that sometimes birds would simply fall asleep while flying, then compare it to the dangers of broom flying while tired. It was important, after all!

Username: Cinnabun Gryffie
                                                                Character's Name: Edison "Eddie" David Overton
                                                                Year: First
                                                                Advanced Flying I: No
                                                                Advanced Flying II: No
                                                                Years of Previous Quidditch playing: Zero, but I've watched my family play!
                                                                Any Special Skill: Natural Flyer, Swift Swipe, Good Arm
                                                                Second Choice Position: Seeker

I'ᴅ sɪᴛ ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʟɪɢʜᴛ, ᴍʏ ᴏɴʟʏ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛᴇᴇɴᴀɢᴇ ɴɪɢʜᴛs
          Aɴᴅ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ I ʜᴀᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴋɴᴏᴡ I ʜᴇᴀʀᴅ ɪᴛ ᴏɴ ᴍʏ ʀᴀᴅɪᴏ
          Yᴏᴜ ɢᴀᴠᴇ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴏsᴇ ᴏʟᴅ ᴛɪᴍᴇ sᴛᴀʀs, ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴡᴀʀs ᴏғ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅs ɪɴᴠᴀᴅᴇᴅ ʙʏ Mᴀʀs
          Yᴏᴜ ᴍᴀᴅᴇ 'ᴇᴍ ʟᴀᴜɢʜ, ʏᴏᴜ ᴍᴀᴅᴇ 'ᴇᴍ ᴄʀʏ, ʏᴏᴜ ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ᴜs ғᴇᴇʟ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴡᴇ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ғʟʏ
          Sᴏ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ʙᴇᴄᴏᴍᴇ sᴏᴍᴇ ʙᴀᴄᴋɢʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ɴᴏɪsᴇ, ᴀ ʙᴀᴄᴋᴅʀᴏᴘ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ɢɪʀʟs ᴀɴᴅ ʙᴏʏs
          Wʜᴏ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴋɴᴏᴡ, ᴏʀ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴄᴀʀᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴀɪɴ ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ɴᴏᴛ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ
          Yᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴅ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴛɪᴍᴇ, ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀ, ʏᴏᴜ'ᴠᴇ ʏᴇᴛ ᴛᴏ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ғɪɴᴇsᴛ ʜᴏᴜʀ

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2024 12:01 am
User ImageUser Image
xx☀ Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Quidditch Pitch
xxx☀ Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Mason, Ben, and...?
xxxx☀ Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Hufflepuff Tryouts
xxxxx☀ Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? This is interesting...

Bieito was ready for the new year to begin. The last week of summer had been a fashion expo, so Mother had gone there for an extra week, leaving Bee home alone. Of course, she also left him no food, which was right on par. Oh well. He'd gone to the market and survived, and now it was back to the safety of school. Classes had already begun and were going well enough, but as the leaves began to fall, Quidditch time was ramping up. Naturally, he would be there right at opening to make sure he could reclaim his spot on the team. Walking onto the pitch, he noticed a kid he'd never met happily prattling on about birds. Super fun. "Bonjour, Capitaine. 'Allo, Ben." He greeted as he stepped aside to fill out his paperwork in messy script.

AC: 14
          Modifiers: +4 {Throwing} +4 {Stealing}
          Special Skills: SS, GA, DD
          Total Roll:xx {xxxxxx}
          x/3
          Lives: [✬] [✬] [✬]

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

SherbertLemondrop

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2024 1:26 pm
User Image
                                          Who's to say
                                          What's impossible, well they forgot
                                          This world keeps spinning
                                          And with each new day
                                          I can feel a change in everything

User Image

Noah made his way to the pitch, broom in hand. Over the summer his mother had bought him and Charlotte new brooms. Noah had come to love quidditch, but it was nothing compared to his mother. She'd even made a point to thank Nora for "recruiting" them when she had. Which brought up another point in his mind. Nora. After seven years, Hufflepuff needed a new seeker. He trusted Mason to be in charge but this would certainly be an interesting tryout. He just hoped enough people would show up.

As Noah and Charlotte arrived at the pitch he counted those who had shown up. Including the two of them so far they had six. One more and they could make a team. Ideally, they'd get more than that but it was always hard to say who'd show up. He moved in the direction of the Olsons, Charlotte trailing behind him. "Hey guys, what's up?" He asked, grabbing a form and beginning to fill it out.

Username: SherbertLemondrop
                                                  Character's Name: Noah James
                                                  Year: 5th
                                                  Advanced Flying I: yes
                                                  Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 2
                                                  Any Special Skill: Dang Healthy, Natural Flyer, Mean Swing
                                                  First Choice Position: Beater
                                                  Second Choice Position: Wherever I'm needed

OOC:

I wanna turn the whole thing upside down
                                          I'll find the things they say just can't be found
                                          I'll share this love I find with everyone
                                          We'll sing and dance to Mother Nature's songs
                                          I don't want this feeling to go away

null

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas