Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Hufflepuff Quidditch Practice: Tryouts Open [[Feb-Apr 2024]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 186 187 188 189 190 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2023 6:51 pm
User Image

╔════════════════════════════╗
                                              Benjamin Olson
                                              Thirteen Years Old - Third Year - Hufflepuff - Halfblood
                                              Reserve Chaser - Member of the Art Club & Drama Club

╚════════════════════════════╝

“The story on its own is full of so much heart and warmth – it’s heartwarming!” Benjamin explained after having summarized the plot of the film that the boys had watched a couple of nights ago, The Iron Giant. Ben was fully aware that Mason hadn’t forgotten the plot, still he couldn’t help but go on and on about it as they made their way to the pitch. “You know what’s interesting, though? We never find out where the robot came from.” Ben pondered for a moment before continuing with his opinion. “I don’t think that really matters, though. The point was that it’s different from what the Americans knew, and that was enough to make the government feel threatened, especially during the cold war era – hey, are you even listening to me?!” Benjamin asked, crossing his arms as Mason had so rudely interrupted their conversation to greet Jade. The thirteen year old supposed he should have said hi as well, but he was in the middle of a monologue. Rolling his eyes, Ben had filled out a form.

Position:
                                              Armour Class: 14
                                              Modifiers: (catching +4) (stealing +4)
                                              Skills: Great Catch, Swift Swipe, Deft Dodger
                                              Lives: [1] [2] [3]
                                              Roll:
                                              Spot: 19+
                                              Catch: 22+ or > than opponent’s roll
                                              Steal: > than opponent’s AC

Username: kiska166
                                              Character's Name: Benjamin Olson
                                              House: Hufflepuff
                                              Year: Third
                                              Advanced Flying I: Yes
                                              Advanced Flying II: Enrolled
                                              Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 2
                                              Any Special Skill: Great Catch, Swift Swipe, Deft Dodger
                                              First Choice Position: Chaser
                                              Second Choice Position: Anything

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

H e a r t ' s on fire, leaving all b e h i n d
                                              Dark as night, let the l i g h t n i n g guide you

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2023 6:04 am
User Image
Ronald David Quinn-Smith
HufflepuffSixth YearSixteen Years OldSingleChaserHufflepuff Prefect

Tryout Day had long been circled on Ron’s calendar, and now it was here. Whatever disappointment he’d felt last year was buried and, in the past, so far as he was concerned. Much as he would have liked his own school career to mirror Aria’s, he knew such was not to be, and he had no reason to be competing against her, except when they were on opposite sides of the pitch, of course. Besides, he was here to fly around, have fun with friends and enjoy the camaraderie, and not because he felt that he needed to keep a parent happy.

Arriving at the pitch, he saw Jade was there minding forms, while the Olson brothers were discussing the merits of an iron giant. ‘Could be an interesting art project, I suppose,’ he mused, as he was looking around for Dom. It took him a moment, but he saw their newly minted Captain was already up in the air, flying her laps. His cheek twitched in irritation seeing that; were it he, he’d be there, on the ground, passing out forms, ready to mentor the younger Badgers, especially the First Years whom might want to cut their teeth on the game for the first time. Seemed like bad form to him. ‘But, then, it isn’t my job, is it?’ he pointed out to himself tartly, and telling himself, ‘Nor my place to criticize, and too nice a day to sour with thoughts of ‘might-have-been’. Focus on the now.’

Nice flying weather, isn’t it?” he commented idly to Jade, as he picked up a form and started filling it out.

Username: Graydon Ironshield
Character's Name: Ronald David Quinn-Smith
Year: Sixth
Advanced Flying II: Yes
Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 5 (Chaser)
Any Special Skill: Good Arm, Great Catch, Natural Flyer
Second Choice Position: Where needed

Taken by Artemisia Rosalie League
OOC:
kiska166

User ImageAC: 16
Modifiers: +6 to Catch and Shoot the Quaffle
Special Skills: Good Arm, Great Catch, Natural Flyer
Lives: [ ] [ ] [ ]
Action:
Effect Value:  

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

SherbertLemondrop

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2023 8:37 pm
User Image
                                          All I know is nothing happens if you just give in
                                          It can't be any worse than how it's been
                                          And it just so happens that we just might win
                                          So whatever happens! Let's begin!

User Image
                                          X════════════════════════X

Nora practically sprinted down to the quidditch pitch, bubbling with excitement. She had somehow been made Vice Captain of the Hufflepuff Quidditch Team. It had come as a surprise. In fact, most of the positions she had this year had come as a surprise (obviously aside from the club that she had started herself). She was determined to make the most of it. She had become a pretty good seeker over the last few years if she did say so herself. She was intent on helping bring her team to victory.

Once she got to the pitch she put her broom down and began stretching out her tight muscles. She did a quick headcount to figure out who all had shown up, ready to welcome anyone new. She saw Jade and the Olson boys then Ron not far behind. She beamed brightly at all of them. "So, who's ready to play some quidditch?" She asked. "You think any firsties will join us this year?' She popped her knuckles making sure everything was set up and ready to go.

X════════════════════════X

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
                                          null

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2023 7:34 am
2058 - 2059 Hufflepuff Quidditch Team

Team Captain
Dominik Knapp

Team Vice Captain
Nora Jayne Dashwood

Keeper
TBD

Chasers
Ronald Quinn-Smith
Galen Saylor
Mason Olson

Seeker
Nora Jayne Dashwood

Beaters
Dominik Knapp
Jade Morris

Reserves
Benjamin Olson - Chaser

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100

SherbertLemondrop

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2023 4:35 pm
User Image
                                          I Have a Dream, a song to sing
                                          To help me cope, with anything
                                          If you see the wonder, of a fairy tale
                                          You can take the future, even if you fail

User Image

Nora walked toward the quidditch pitch, dragging the box of supplies behind her. She had to admit she was still surprised she’d ever made Captain. She didn’t mind being in charge of the team, but tryouts were something else entirely. She didn’t love making choices that involved other people’s lives. Though given her soon-to-be-chosen career path that was something she would have to learn. She supposed she'd just consider it practice.

With a small yawn, Nora dropped the box. She then pulled out the sign-up lists and quills. After it was all set up she began to look around trying to catch sight of anyone that was approaching hoping to see some new faces. She had a good team here but she wanted to make sure everyone who wanted to participate had a chance. Plus there was always the chance some prodigy might show up. Who knew? That was part of the fun of it.

[b]Username:[/b]
                                                [b]Character's Name:[/b]
                                                [b]House:[/b] Slytherin
                                                [b]Year:[/b]
                                                [b]Advanced Flying I:[/b] yes/no
                                                [b]Advanced Flying II:[/b] yes/no
                                                [b]Years of Previous Quidditch playing:[/b] (0-6)
                                                [b]Any Special Skill:[/b] (max of 3)
                                                [b]First Choice Position:[/b]
                                                [b]Second Choice Position:[/b]

null

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2023 10:56 am
User Image
Merciless memories
They're ringing on so unforgivingly
They show no intent of letting me go free
And if I close my eyes, and try to drown them out they only grow
They're closing in and far away you laugh

User Image

Muggleborn | First Year Hufflepuff | Eleven Years Old
Quidditch | Adventurer's Guild | Daily Dragon | Drama Club | Dueling Club
Quidditch Tryouts 2059 The Pitch With: Captain Nora
Wearing: Black and white hoodie, some jeans, black and white trainers, and glasses. Status: "This ought to be fun."

═══════════════════XXXX═══════════════════

Ivan was quickly learning to expect the unexpected when it came to wizarding school. Not only did they favor Charms and Potions in place of Maths and Science, but they even had their own breed of sports. He managed to get the rundown on Quidditch from one of the kind upperclassmen in his common room. Four positions, three types of balls, three rings on either side. Either pass the quaffle around the pitch, smack the bludgers at the opposing team, block, or seek. Captor of the snitch was often the victor. Besides the flying and the rumors of people occasionally vanishing, it seemed doable enough. Certainly worth trying anyway. Though he had never heard of the sport until arriving at Hogwarts, he felt confident that he could perform at least as well as any of the other first years.

Punctual as always, Ivan appeared to be the first to arrive after the captain. He knew her name was Nora, but that was about it. She was pretty, and since she was the captain, Ivan could only assume she would be the most knowledgeable. When he approached, he offered his hand to shake. “You’re Captain Nora, aren’t you?” The boy asked with a smile. “Nice to meet you! Name’s Ivan Cross. Never played a day in my life, but I hope you won’t mind me giving my best shot anyway.”

After exchanging formalities, he took one of the sign up sheets and a quill, and with a push upwards of his glasses he set to filling it out.

---

Username: Trickblues
                                                              Character's Name: Ivan Cross
                                                              Year: First
                                                              Advanced Flying I: No
                                                              Advanced Flying II: No
                                                              Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 0
                                                              Any Special Skill: Mean Swing, Deft Dodger, Natural Flyer
                                                              First Choice Position: Beater
                                                              Second Choice Position: Chaser

════════════════════════════════════════════════

OOC:
                                                              Username

Will the rain falling down ever find an ending?
                                                              All this time I've been waiting in the freezing cold
                                                              Will the rain ever leave me alone, I wonder why it chose
                                                              To follow me when there's nowhere else I can go

Trickblues

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2023 4:45 pm
User Image
Ronald David Quinn-Smith
HufflepuffSeventh YearSeventeen Years OldSingleChaserHufflepuff Prefect

Well, this is it,’ thought Ron, as he strolled toward the pitch, being in no particular hurry to be there. ‘The last go around.’ This was to be his last campaign flying with the Badgers, and likely the last time he’d play Quidditch on anything like a regular basis, barring the odd (hopefully not-so violent) pick-up game with friends. After NEWTs and graduation, he’d be pursuing his career, Quidditch might be fun, but it wouldn’t be a central part of his life.

Adding to his general feeling of melancholy was the whole business of who got selected to be Head Boy. Ron had been eyeing the job for a long time, wanting it as the crowning achievement to his time at school. That Aria was selected to be Head Girl was a fait accompli, her destiny, the perfect cap to a perfect academic career, the perfect springboard for her career path. Ron lost out to a guy who crawled into a potion bottle and threw himself down three flights of stairs. This snub felt like being dropkicked in the gut; far worse than how he felt after not being selected to be a VC on the Quidditch team, as that was from his teammates, this damning indictment of his character came from his teachers.

He offered his best wishes and support to Milan, as Ron really had nothing against him as he wouldn’t be anything less than gracious in loss, and they still needed to be able to work together. Dad told him none of this mattered for him because he was going into research; his colleagues wouldn’t care if he were Head Boy, Best Boy or Good Boi, what would matter was whether he could do the work and produce results. Mom was sympathetic, and Brianna offered commiseration, as she wasn’t exactly faring well either.

But, today was Tryout Day, and with it came the hope of a new season, and what Ron really wanted was one last go around of having fun with his friends, feeling the rush of flight, and a chance to forget about his cares. While Nora was talking to a new player, he collected a form and filled it out. “Once more unto the breach, eh, Nora?”

Year: Seventh
Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 6 (Chaser)
Second Choice Position: Wherever we’re thin

OOC:
Username

User ImageAC: 17
Modifiers: +7 to Catch and Shoot the Quaffle
Action:
Effect Value:  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2023 4:45 am

User Image☻☺
GALEN EZREAL SAYLOR

seventh year || Hufflepuff || halfblood metamorphmagus
Adventurer's Guild chronicler || Art Club cartoonist || Creature Appreciation Club enthusiast
Order of the Stick captain || Cooking Club executive chef || Quidditch chaser

You know that thing in comics and cartoons when a character sees someone they like and their eyes turn into hearts and little hearts go flying around their head?

Galen’s eyes didn’t exactly turn into hearts, but the moment he made it to the pitch and spotted Nora, his irises turned pink–Nora’s pink and his hair curled up playfully, pink at the tips and a bright playful orange at the roots.. She was busy greeting people though, so he just gave her a quick side-hug and tried to swap the mushy feelings for serious Quidditch ones.

To help with that, Galen clapped Ron’s shoulder and raised his broom high in the other hand. “Once more unto the breach!” he cried in a LARP-voice and greeting the first year with a smile. ”Ivan, right? Welcome to Quidditch! Looking forward to playing with you!”

He realized he probably should have introduced himself again, but Ivan seemed busy talking to Nora anyways, so that could wait. He probably had to talk to Nora and her vice captain after tryouts anyways–what with getting a heart attack in front of the…whoever was at that pick up game and falling spectacularly out of the air not ten seconds off the ground. Instead he joined Ron and awaited their other teammates. Can you believe it’s going to be our last Tryouts?”

Username:addaellis
Character's Name: Galen Saylor
Year: 7
Advanced Flying I: yes
Advanced Flying II: yes
Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 6
Any Special Skill: Natural Flyer, Deft Dodger, Great Catch
First Choice Position: (reserve?) chaser
Second Choice Position: reserve anywhere you need me
Note: Heart condition. <3

setting Tryouts, September 2059 || with Hufflepuff team
appearance 5'10", playful lovestruck colors. || wearing Hufflepuff sweater + dark jeans
status Hey it's Tryouts time.

Lemon because a hug was initiated and a future conversation possibly in future, Gman because Ron and Galen somehow don't have a conversation anywhere I recall???? Gman have I ever even had a scene with you sweatdrop
Let me know if i need to edit anywhere.

Sherbert Lemondrop

”Graydon Ironshield"

Trickblues

If sunlight bothers you in the path then
I'll spread the shade
If darkness scares you then
On the horizon I'll decorate the moon
If you're sad, then I'll crack jokes
And make you laugh
Laughing and singing this way
I'll walk four steps with you.
☺☻
~"Chaar Kadam" from PK..

addaellis

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2023 3:45 pm
User Image
                                              You got a f a s t car
                                              I want a ticket to a n y w h e r e

Mason Olson
                                              Fifteen Years Old - Fifth Year - Prefect - Halfblood
                                              Hufflepuff Quidditch Vice Captain & Chaser
                                              Member of the Music Club

Mason made his way onto the Quidditch pitch with Benjamin. Now that he had made Vice Captain, his little brother spent the whole walk asking if he’d choose him as the next Vice Captain once Nora graduated. He loved his brother and all, but he would rather quit the game entirely than have his brother be his Vice Captain. “You know, I’m not sure,” he answered, eyes focused ahead as he walked. “Not sure? How could you not be sure?” Mason refrained from saying anything when Ben asked. “I’m the next best player on the team. I could lead us to victory!” “I don’t have time for this right now,” Mason hissed as they approached the rest of the Quidditch hopefuls and his eyes fell onto Nora. Ah, Nora – the beautiful girl who could do no wrong. “Mind if I join you?” he asked the Captain before turning to the new kid. “I’m Mason, the Vice Captain. I’m sorry – I don’t quite remember your name from the Sorting,” he admitted. “Already got yourself a form? Well, don’t mind me. I suppose I should fill one out, too,” he said before taking one himself.

Position:
                                              Armour Class: 17
                                              Modifiers: (shooting +7) (stealing +7)
                                              Skills: Good Arm, Swift Swipe, Deft Dodger
                                              Roll:
                                              Score: > than Keeper’s roll

Username:
                                              Character's Name: Mason Olson
                                              Year: 5th
                                              Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 4
                                              Any Special Skill: Good Arm, Swift Swipe, Deft Dodger
                                              Second Choice Position: Chaser

Maybe we make a d e a l
                                              Maybe t o g e t h e r we can get somewhere

SherbertLemondrop
Trickblues

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2023 4:06 pm
User Image

Benjamin Olson
                                              Fourteen Years Old - Fourth Year - Hufflepuff - Halfblood
                                              Reserve Chaser - Member of the Art Club & Drama Club

Benjamin walked alongside his brother, who had been chosen as the new Vice Captain. Ben was stoked for him, and more importantly, this practically gave him an ‘in’ as the next Vice Captain as long as he could convince Mason. “Sooo... you’re gonna choose me, right?” Benjamin asked, looking over at his older brother with a bright smile although it didn’t seem like he noticed. “You know, I’m not sure.” The younger boy gasped at his brother’s answer. “Not sure? How could you not be sure?” he asked, taking a pause before continuing. It was like Mason hadn’t heard all of the amazing ways and reasons as to why he should be the next Vice Captain. “I’m the next best player on the team. I could lead us to victory!” Without skipping a beat, Mason hissed, “I don’t have time for this right now,” before ditching him for their Captain and a younger boy. Ben wanted to roll his eyes and groan, but he wasn’t going to do that in front of Nora. Ah, Nora – the coolest pretty girl he knew. Instead, he slipped by quietly to grab a form.

Position:
                                              Armour Class: 14
                                              Modifiers: (catching +7) (stealing +7)
                                              Skills: Great Catch, Swift Swipe, Deft Dodger
                                              Roll:
                                              Spot: 19+
                                              Catch: 22+ or > than opponent’s roll

Username: kiska166
                                              Character's Name: Benjamin Olson
                                              House: Huffepuff
                                              Year: Fourth
                                              Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 3
                                              Any Special Skill: Great Catch, Swift Swipe, Deft Dodger
                                              Second Choice Position: Anywhere that is starting string

H e a r t ' s on fire, leaving all b e h i n d
                                              Dark as night, let the l i g h t n i n g guide you

SherbertLemondrop

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2023 7:52 pm
gaia_angelleft Flick Winchester gaia_angelright
Unsorted First Year
Fencing ❦ Quidditch

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
"Just be yourself - there is no one better."

Flick walked to quidditch and was filled with joy - not only was their favorite prefect there, and seemingly in charge, but Ivan, Flick's newest friend and main Hufflepuff Companion, was there. Flick's biggest reason for joining quidditch, especially as a beater? They hoped to knock some Knapps off their brooms during games. Show them a lesson - that Flick wasn't little and could protect themselves.

Or Flick would just have fun and make new friends. "Hey Ivan, what position are you going for? I think I'll be a beater."

Username: Steffy
Character's Name: Flick Winchester
Year: First
Advanced Flying I: no
Advanced Flying II: no
Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 0
Any Special Skill: Mean Swing, Dang Healthy, Deft Dodger
First Choice Position: Beater
Second Choice Position: Keeper

"Conceal. Don't Feel. Don't let them know."

Stats will Go Here

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2023 6:56 am
User Image
Ronald David Quinn-Smith

Hearing Galen repeat his partial Bard-quote, caused Ron to glance over at his fellow Chaser and Art Club member, and regard him with a genuine, warm smile. He couldn’t help noticing Galen’s eye and hair colour changes, and the way he hugged Nora. There was no question in his mind Nora was an adorable soul, and had his life taken a different path he would have totally crushed on her. As it was, his heart belonged totally to Artemisia Rosalie League, and there it was. As Nora was otherwise occupied, he also gave her a discreet side-hug, while silently lamenting, ‘I’m going to miss all these people when this year’s done.’

Stepping back to be with Galen, he said with as much gusto as Jon Snow before the Battle of Winterfall, “Aye, once more unto the breach, dear friends, once more; Or close the wall up with our English dead. In peace there's nothing so becomes a man, as modest stillness and humility: But when the blast of war blows in our ears, then imitate the action of the tiger; stiffen the sinews, summon up the blood, Disguise fair nature with hard-favour'd rage; Then lend the eye a terrible aspect; Dunno if Henry V said all that or not, but it sounds good.” With that, he finished with a chuckle, as his moody ruminations were banished to a deep corner of his soul.

Ron shook his head, and said, “No, and I wish I could figure out where seven years vanished to. We have one last chance to hold up the Cup in the Great Hall; guess we need to make the most of it, eh? You can bet my sister’s going to do everything she can to get the Quaffle from us when we play Slytherin next.”

Year: Seventh
Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 6 (Chaser)
Second Choice Position: Wherever we’re thin

OOC:
addaellis

Action:
Effect Value:  

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

addaellis

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2023 7:57 pm

User Image☻☺
GALEN EZREAL SAYLOR

seventh year || Hufflepuff || halfblood metamorphmagus
Adventurer's Guild chronicler || Art Club cartoonist || Creature Appreciation Club enthusiast
Order of the Stick captain || Cooking Club executive chef || Quidditch chaser

Galen raised a battle roar after Ron’s speech. He thought he recognized part of it from a comic book or graphic novel, but Ron mentioned Henry the V…maybe it was from Shakespeare? Or maybe the actual King Henry V?

“It’s been a good ride,” Galen agreed. “Seven years…hard to believe it’s been so long! It’s gonnae be kind of bittersweit, doing the whole studying rigamaroll and knowing it’s the last time we get to do all these things. But you’re right, we’ve got to make the most of what time we’ve left. In Quidditch, in classes…because after this year, everything’s going to change.”

He chuckled as Ron brought up Brianna stealing the quaffle away. ”it’s great, innit? She’s keeping us on out toes, keeping our skills sharp”. Galen’s colors took on bright pastel hues as his voice tinged with nostalgia. His hair grew longer, and he had to throw some over his shoulder as he stretched. ”You know, I don’t really have a rival myself, and I’m not even sure I’d do well as one, but I adore your and Brianna’s rivalry. It’s kind of cool, how you guys are cutthroat competitive with each other but when it counts you’d sprint to each other’s rescue.

“I guess not everything’s going to change. The relationships we’ve got will still be there. Even if it looks a bit different.”
He shot a grin over. ”We’ll still be friends! Even if not roommates.”

setting Tryouts, September 2059 || with Hufflepuff team
appearance 5'10", pastel long hair. || wearing Hufflepuff sweater + dark jeans
status Nostalgia

If sunlight bothers you in the path then
I'll spread the shade
If darkness scares you then
On the horizon I'll decorate the moon
If you're sad, then I'll crack jokes
And make you laugh
Laughing and singing this way
I'll walk four steps with you.
☺☻
~"Chaar Kadam" from PK..

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2023 7:09 pm
User Image
Ronald David Quinn-Smith

Ron couldn’t help but smile as he nodded along with Galen. Al things said, it had been a good ride. “Bittersweet? Yeah, I guess it will be. I’ll be happy just to not have to study for OWLs or NEWTs ever again. Now, studying in general? Well, if my career path holds up, I’ll be a lot of studying, because it’ll just be starting for me. So, it’ll be different, but that’s okay.”

He couldn’t help chuckling at the mention of his sister, and he agreed, “Oh, yes, she does. She does that for certain. Brianna believes the same as I do, we leave it all on the field, as the saying goes. Anything less, and what’s the point?” He smiled when Galen how much he appreciated their rivalry; Ron knew he’d miss having those matches where he and Brianna would go after each other, and then laugh about it over Butterbeers afterwards. He also winced at the mention of ‘sprinting to the rescue’, as that was more literal in their case than he cared to think about. “Well, Mom and Dad told us years ago, that when they’re gone, all we’ll have is each other. We both took that to heart.”

When Galen mentioned how relationships might change, but they’d still be friends if not roommates, Ron nodded, and he said confidently, “Things may change, but friendships don’t. Together ‘til the end.”

OOC:
addaellis

Action:
Effect Value:  

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points