Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Hufflepuff Quidditch Practice: Tryouts Open [[Feb-Apr 2024]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 151 152 153 154 155 156 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2018 7:24 pm
The Forgotten Weasley
The first time I realized I was living in this world
I was probably looking at the sky
And forgive me, but I don't know
If I remember enough to say
What the air was really like that day

User Image
ᗪᗩGᖇᑌᑎ
ᖴᒪOᖇᗩ
ᕮIᗪᕮ

second year │ halfblood │ hufflepuff

Dagrun missed the quaffle by a long shot. When she retrieved the ball, she passed it to Laili.

OOC:
Position: Yellow Team Keeper
AC: 12
Mods: +2 Blocking Shots
Total Roll: 4 (missed)
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Hold the Line, Dang Healthy
Lives: (X) (X) (X) (X)

Yukina101

May have been clouds or the sun
Don't recall, I was young
The next thing I knew,
The stars were eyes up in the night
And the ocean breathing heavy like a beast

oyehh rolled 1 20-sided dice: 15 Total: 15 (1-20)
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2018 8:30 pm
User Image

User Image
                                              User Image
                                              Lizzy looked up and listened as Chance made his announcement then hopped on her broom and took off once he started the tryouts. She circled around the pitch, keeping her eyes peeled for a golden glint that was hopefully the snitch.

WHERE Quidditch Pitch tab tab tab WITH her teammates tab tab tab FEELING out of breath

Y E L L O WxxS E E K E R
                                              ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
                                              sharp eyesdeft dodgergreat catch
                                              AC: 17 Modifiers: +7
                                              tab tab
                                              Chasing: x/3 Spotting: x/2
                                              Final Roll: 21 (spotted!)

00 vs. 00

OOC xxx

username

oyehh

Feral Fairy

24,500 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Vintage 200
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Candy Fiend 150
Julian Galaksylph rolled 1 20-sided dice: 17 Total: 17 (1-20)

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2018 8:42 pm
User Image

( PurebloodSecond Year HufflepuffReserve Seeker ) xx

Tαĸe тнe pαιɴ
                                                        Mαĸe ιт вιllвoαrd вιɢ αɴd ѕwαllow ιт ғor мe
                                                        Tιмe cαpѕυle ғor тнe ғυтυre
                                                        Trυѕт мe, тнαт'ѕ wнαт I wιll вe
                                                        Oн, тнe тнιɴɢѕ тнαт yoυ do ιɴ тнe ɴαмe oғ wнαт yoυ love
                                                        Yoυ αre dooмed вυт jυѕт eɴoυɢн, yoυ αre dooмed вυт jυѕт eɴoυɢн

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Mera frowned when Lizzy spotted it first, she needed to maximize her time and spot the snitch as soon as possible.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

I love тнe world
                                                        Bυт I jυѕт doɴ'т love тнe wαy ιт мαĸeѕ мe ғeel
                                                        Goт α ғew мore ғαĸe ғrιeɴdѕ
                                                        Aɴd ιт'ѕ ɢeттιɴɢ нαrd тo ĸɴow wнαт'ѕ reαl
                                                        Aɴd ιғ deαтн ιѕ тнe lαѕт αppoιɴтмeɴт
                                                        Tнeɴ we're αll jυѕт ѕιттιɴɢ ιɴ тнe wαιтιɴɢ rooм
                                                        I αм jυѕт α нυмαɴ тryιɴɢ тo αvoιd мy cerтαιɴ dooм

User Image

xxxoυт oғ cнαrαcтerxxx
                                                        ((ooc))

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                        wнeɴ - SY 2041-42xx

Position : Black Team Seeker
                                                        AC : 13
                                                        Modifiers : Great Catch, Natural Flyer, Sharp Eyes
                                                        Special Skills : .+3 for Catching, +3 for Spotting
                                                        Lives : O O O
                                                        Final Roll : 20 (spotted)

Chasing : x/3
                                                        Catching : x/2

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

kiska166 rolled 1 20-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-20)
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 11:19 am
User Image
                                          ╔═════════════════════════════╗
                                          Philip Quimby-Winthrop
                                          Twelve Years Old - Second Year - Hufflepuff - Reserve Beater - Adopted
                                          ╚═════════════════════════════╝

Philip nodded in response to Mary's question. He was ready for tryouts although he doubted he'd be able to make the immediate team this year. But hey, reserve was better than not making the team at all. At least he got in some practice time and fun. A moment later, Chance had called for everyone's attention. After hearing who was on what team, the twelve year old smiled at his classmates and beamed. "Looks like we're on the same team. Guess I won't have to hit bludgers towards you lot," he joked with Mary and Dagrun. "Good luck," he added before the tryouts began.

Philip soared into the sky and watched the chasers battle it out for the quaffle. Nani had first grab of the quaffle, which made her the perfect target. Apparently, Donella had thought so, too as she had swung a bludger toward the chaser. However, Charlie had swooped in and sent it back towards Donella. Unfortunately, Philip had been paying too much attention to that battle to notice that Tegan had sent a bludger his way. When the bludger had hit into his thigh, it knocked Philip to the side, causing him to swerve on his broom while also fighting against the pain in his leg. Once he had finally gotten his head back into the game, he noticed that Tegan had sent a bludger towards Laili. So, the twelve year old attempted to save her while sending the bludger back towards Tegan.

Team: Yellow Beater
                                          Armour Class: 12
                                          Modifiers: (hitting +2) (stealing +2)
                                          Skills: Mean Swing, Deft Dodger, Swift Swipe
                                          Total Roll: 6 (missed!)
                                          Lives: [1] [2] [3]
                                          Steal: > opponent’s AC
                                          Score: > opponent’s roll
                                          Hit: > opponent's AC
                                          Save: > 15

((OOC: Please check my stats!))

❄❄ Gonna change the world with my hockey stick
                                          Gonna make a real difference; feed the poor and heal the sick

The Forgotten Weasley
mc2
Devlyn Maycry

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 2:48 pm
Once I get up I feel better and I pull myself together
I remember those two letters, it will be OK
Everyone says now or never, I say only if it's better
Be a night like this forever, but we know better

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

» Owl Eɴтнυѕιαѕт » Hᴜғғʟᴇᴘᴜғғ Fᴏᴜʀᴛʜ Yeαr » Cнαѕer

.¸¸.•´´¯`•Laili huffed as the quaffle was stolen from her and couldn't get to Nani in time before she sent the quaffle through the goals. She never really knew if she should feel bad that the other team made a point or happy since they were all technically on the same team so it was good that they were good? She was going to have a headache if she kept this up so instead she caught the pass from Dagrun and just shot off. Before she was even a few feet away from the post a bludger came and knocked her on shoulder making her hiss but at least she kept a hold on her broom and quaffle and kept going.

Position: Yellow Chaser
AC: 17
Modifiers: +6 to Swipe, +6 to Catch (-1 injury)
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Great Catch, Swift Swipe
Final Roll: ~
Lives: [ emotion_bandaid ] [ heart ] [ heart ]

I'll be just fine
When I see you at the finish line
Doesn't matter if I take my time
I'm coming home

Quote:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 2:55 pm
User Image

User Image
                                              User Image
                                              It didn't take long for Lizzy to spot the snitch and her face lit up with a grin as she turned to chase after it before it slipped away. Out of the corner of her eye, she noticed that Mera had spotted it as well, which was alright as long as she managed to catch it first.

WHERE Quidditch Pitch tab tab tab WITH her teammates tab tab tab FEELING out of breath

Y E L L O WxxS E E K E R
                                              ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
                                              tab tab
                                              Chasing: 1/3 Catching: -/2

00 vs. 00

OOC ---

username

oyehh

Feral Fairy

24,500 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Candy Fiend 150

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 5:44 pm
User Image

Tαĸe тнe pαιɴ

Mera immediately took off after spotting the snitch, no time for floating around.

I love тнe world

User Image

xxxoυт oғ cнαrαcтerxxx
                                                        ((ooc))

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                        wнeɴ - SY 2041-42xx

Chasing : 1/3

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

CatWaffle rolled 1 20-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-20)
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 4:18 am
User Image

《《《《 Gonna ride the world like a merry-go-round 》》》》
                                                      《《《《 Like a Ferris wheel that's breaking down 》》》》
                                                      《《《《 Drinking angel's piss, gonna crash and burn 》》》》
                                                      《《《《 I just want some action so gimme my turn 》》》》

Charlie had been searching for a good target and noticed the seekers where on the snitches tail. He wanted to give his team seeker a lead so he aimed a bludger at Lizzy

Position: Black Beater
                                                                            AC: 18 (10+2(Deft Dodger)+3 experience +1 AF1 +2AF2)
                                                                            Modifiers: +8 (Catching) +8 (Spotting) + 6 everything else
                                                                            Special Skills: Great Catch, Deft Dodger, Sharp eyes
                                                                            Lives: ● ● ●
                                                                            19 to spot
                                                                            22 to catch
                                                                            Total roll:
                                                                            Aiming:

《《《《Like a Chinese drama and conspiracy》》》》
                                                                            《《《《It's the death of a nuclear family staring up at you》》》》
                                                                            《《《《It's looking like another bad comedy》》》》
                                                                            《《《《Just as long as it comes in high-fidelity for me too》》》》

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
Devlyn Maycry rolled 1 20-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-20)

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 6:44 pm
User ImageUser Image

We saw brilliance, when the world, was asleep
                                                                        There are things that we can have, but can't keep
                                                                        The reminders pull the floor from your feet
                                                                        In the kitchen, one more chair than you need oh
                                                                        And you're angry, and you should be, it's not fair
                                                                        Just 'cause you can't see it, doesn't mean it, isn't there

Tegan was on a roll. She aimed her next bludger at Shui. She had to keep her chasers safe from the other chasers!

Position: Black Beater
                                                                        AC: 19
                                                                        Modifiers: +7 to swing
                                                                        Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Good Arm, Swift Swipe
                                                                        Final Roll: 2 (Hit self)
                                                                        Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
                                                                        Above AC to hit
                                                                        Below a natural 3 hit self
                                                                        Above 15 to save.
                                                                        0-0

If they say
                                                                        Who cares if one more light goes out?
                                                                        In a sky of a million stars
                                                                        It flickers, flickers
                                                                        Who cares when someone's time runs out?
                                                                        If a moment is all we are
                                                                        We're quicker, quicker
                                                                        Who cares if one more light goes out?
                                                                        Well I do

Quote:

yukina101

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 6:50 pm
Once I get up I feel better and I pull myself together
I remember those two letters, it will be OK
Everyone says now or never, I say only if it's better
Be a night like this forever, but we know better

» Owl Eɴтнυѕιαѕт » Hᴜғғʟᴇᴘᴜғғ Fᴏᴜʀᴛʜ Yeαr » Cнαѕer

.¸¸.•´´¯`•Laili wasn't intercepted by any more bludgers or chasers for that matter as she reached the mid point. She spotted Shui hovering near her and yelled out to him before passing the quaffle his way.

Position: Yellow Chaser
AC: 17
Modifiers: +6 to Swipe, +6 to Catch (-1 injury)
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Great Catch, Swift Swipe
Final Roll: ~
Lives: [ emotion_bandaid ] [ heart ] [ heart ]

I'll be just fine
When I see you at the finish line
Doesn't matter if I take my time
I'm coming home

Kungfudemoness

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

oyehh

Feral Fairy

24,500 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Candy Fiend 150
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 9:33 pm
User Image

User Image
                                              User Image
                                              Lizzy twisted out of the way of the other players as she chased after the snitch, keeping her eyes trained on it the entire time.

Y E L L O WxxS E E K E R
                                              ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
                                              tab tab
                                              Chasing: 2/3 Catching: -/2

00 vs. 00

OOC ---

username

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 10:19 pm
User Image

Tαĸe тнe pαιɴ

Mera's eyes resembled a glare, but she was just more focused on the snitch than Lizzy right now.

I love тнe world

User Image

xxxoυт oғ cнαrαcтerxxx
                                                        ((ooc))

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                        wнeɴ - SY 2041-42xx

Chasing : 2/3

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
CatWaffle rolled 1 20-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-20)

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2018 3:58 am
The Forgotten Weasley

User Image

Things aren't easy
So just believe me now
If you can keep it cool now
And never make a sound.

Shui perked up when he saw the pass his way. It wasnt far to tje goals. A bit nervous he took a shot.

Position: yellow chaser
                                                                    AC: 14
                                                                    Modifiers: +2 Stealing
                                                                    Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Swift Swipe, Natural flyer
                                                                    Lives: ● ● ●
                                                                    Total roll: 7

All the lights will guide the way
                                                                    If you get to hear me now
                                                                    All the fears will fade away
                                                                    If you get to hear me now

The Forgotten Weasley rolled 1 20-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-20)
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2018 8:29 am
Shake without a sound
Our feet are safer on the ground
You keep your wits about you
When I'm around
Shake without a sound

User Image
𝚕𝚢𝚍𝚒𝚊
𝚐𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚎
𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎𝚛

seventh year head girl │ muggleborn │ hufflepuff keeper

Liddie flew in to try to block Shui's shot at the goals.

OOC:
Position: Black Team Keeper
AC: 20
Mods: +8 Blocking Shots
Total Roll: 16 (blocked)
Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Hold the Line, Natural Flyer
Lives: (X) (X) (X)

Username

Past the point of poetry now
Gilding the lily
It's hard for you to wear
This kind of shame

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2018 8:31 am
Shake without a sound
You keep your wits about you
When I'm around
Shake without a sound

User Image
𝚕𝚢𝚍𝚒𝚊
𝚐𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚎
𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎𝚛

seventh year head girl │ muggleborn │ hufflepuff keeper

Liddie successfully blocked the quaffle and passed it to Nani.

OOC:
Position: Black Team Keeper
AC: 20
Mods: +8 Blocking Shots
Total Roll: 16 (blocked)
Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Hold the Line, Natural Flyer
Lives: (X) (X) (X)

Miss GryffindorK

Past the point of poetry now
Gilding the lily
It's hard for you to wear
This kind of shame

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 151 152 153 154 155 156 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games