Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Hufflepuff Quidditch Practice: Tryouts Open [[Feb-Apr 2024]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 148 149 150 151 152 153 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2018 3:28 pm
User Image

《《《《 Gonna ride the world like a merry-go-round 》》》》
                                                          《《《《 Like a Ferris wheel that's breaking down 》》》》
                                                          《《《《 Drinking angel's piss, gonna crash and burn 》》》》
                                                          《《《《 I just want some action so gimme my turn 》》》》

Charlie urged his broom faster. He wanted to get a chance before Mera did.

Position: seeker
                                                          AC: 17 (10+2(Deft Dodger)+2 experience +1 AF1 +2AF2)
                                                          Modifiers: +7 (Catching) +7 (Spotting) + 5 everything else
                                                          Special Skills: Great Catch, Deft Dodger, Sharp eyes
                                                          Lives: ● ● ●
                                                          19 to spot
                                                          22 to catch
                                                          Total roll: 27 (SPOTTED)
                                                          2/3 CHASE
                                                          0/2 CATCH

《《《《Like a Chinese drama and conspiracy》》》》
                                                          《《《《It's the death of a nuclear family staring up at you》》》》
                                                          《《《《It's looking like another bad comedy》》》》
                                                          《《《《Just as long as it comes in high-fidelity for me too》》》》

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 5:07 am
User Image

Charlie was super focused on that tiny ball. Soon he could try to catch it.

Position: seeker
                                                          AC: 17 (10+2(Deft Dodger)+2 experience +1 AF1 +2AF2)
                                                          Modifiers: +7 (Catching) +7 (Spotting) + 5 everything else
                                                          19 to spot
                                                          22 to catch
                                                          Total roll: 27 (SPOTTED)
                                                          3/3 CHASE
                                                          0/2 CATCH

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 2:06 pm
Hufflepuff Quidditch Team

Team Captain
Candace Mackenzie

Vice Captain
Chance Whitethorne

Chasers
Candace Mackenzie
Lucien Markov
Laili Abram

Beaters
Chance Whitethorne
Donella Brown

Keeper
Lydia Spencer

Seeker
Charlie Antunez

Reserves
Nani Heulwen (Chaser 1)
Mary Conri-Dechering (Chaser 2)
Tegan Rhydderch (Beater 1)
Philip Quimby-Winthrop (Beater 2)
Sherwood Meadows (Keeper)
Elisabeth Whyte (Seeker 1)
Esmeralda Mortemer (Seeker 2)

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2018 5:03 am
User Image
                                                  It's all the same, only the names will change
                                                  Every day it seems we're wasting away
                                                  Another place where the faces are so cold
                                                  I'd drive all night just to get back home

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

Mцsїcїaи aиd ₴їиgёґ || Hцfflёpцff Pяёfёcт aиd ₴їxтн Џёaя || Bёaтёґ aиd Capтaїи

════════════════════════

Chance crossed his arms as he looked over the pitch he'd just set up. He wasn't having fun with trying to pick his vice captain, that was for sure. Heck, he was pretty sure that he was going to bungle it all up. However, he had two choices in mind, but he had to figure out which he was going to ultimately go with. Just... He had a feeling that his choice wasn't exactly going to go on record as being the best choice. Sighing, he rubbed his face and leaned against one of the goalposts, thinking that he might as well wait beside the box for people to fill out the forms to try out.

[b]Username:[/b]
                                                  [b]Character's Name:[/b]
                                                  [b]House:[/b]
                                                  [b]Year:[/b]
                                                  [b]Advanced Flying I:[/b] (yes or no)
                                                  [b]Advanced Flying II:[/b] (yes or no)
                                                  [b]Years of Previous Quidditch playing:[/b] (0-6)
                                                  [b]Any Special Skill:[/b] (max of 3)
                                                  [b]First Choice Position:[/b]
                                                  [b]Second Choice Position:[/b]

AC: 20
                                                  Modifiers: Hitting Bludgers +8
                                                  Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Deft Dodger, Mean Swing
                                                  Lives: [o] [o] [o] x
                                                  Final Roll: --

════════════════════════
                                                  Thinking: Ugh, this choice already sucks.
                                                  OOC:

-◬-

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Sometimes I sleep, sometimes it's not for days
                                                  And the people I meet always go their separate ways
                                                  Sometimes you tell the day
                                                  By the bottle that you drink
                                                  And times when you're alone all you do is think

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2018 8:46 am
Shake without a sound
Our feet are safer on the ground
You keep your wits about you
When I'm around
Shake without a sound

User Image
𝚕𝚢𝚍𝚒𝚊
𝚐𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚎
𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎𝚛

seventh year head girl │ muggleborn │ hufflepuff keeper

Liddie was excited for her final year of quidditch, knowing how much she'd miss it once she'd graduated. Besides, the captain was her friend, and she knew Chance would do his best, even if he was probably a bit nervous about it. Now if only he could work up the nerve to ask out Chrys... or realize that he liked her. Even Liddie was impatient. She grinned at him as she took a form to fill out. Sher would do a good job as her replacement next year... not that she'd been an ace keeper.

Username: The Forgotten Weasley
Character's Name: Lydia Spencer
House: Hufflepuff
Year: Hufflepuff
Advanced Flying I: Yes
Advanced Flying II: Yes
Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 5
Any Special Skill: Deft Dodger, Hold the Line, Natural Flyer
First Choice Position: Keeper
Second Choice Position: Chaser

OOC:
Position: Keeper
AC: 20
Mods: +8 Blocking Shots
Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Hold the Line, Natural Flyer
Lives: (X) (X) (X)

Username

Our feet are safer on the ground
Past the point of poetry now
Gilding the lily
It's hard for you to wear
This kind of shame

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2018 9:21 am
Say it's here where our pieces fall in place
Any rain softly kisses us on the face
Any wind means we're running
We can sleep and see 'em coming
Where we drift and call it dreaming
We can weep and call it singing

User Image
D O N E L L A
O L W E N
B R O W N

hufflepuff │ sixth year │ halfblood

Donella arrived at tryouts a bit early, as usual. Her summer had been awkward, to say the least. Her parents hadn't thrown her out of the house or anything, but they clearly had no idea how to act around her now that they knew she was gay. Which was a bit ridiculous, but she just had to wait and hope they got over it before she graduated. She'd always been close with them, after all. Offering Chance a polite smile, she took a form to fill out.

Character's Name: Donella Brown
Year: Sixth
Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 4
Any Special Skill: Mean Swing, Dang Healthy, Deft Dodger
First Choice Position: Beater
Second Choice Position: ...

OOC:
Position: Beater
AC: 19
Mods: +7 Bludger Hits
Special Skills: Mean Swing, Dang Healthy, Deft Dodger
Lives: (X) (X) (X) (X)

Username

Where we break when our hearts are strong enough
We can bow 'cause our music's warmer than blood
Where we see enough to follow
We can hear when we are hollow
Where we keep the light we're given
We can lose and call it living

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2018 9:23 am
User Image

( PurebloodThird Year HufflepuffChaser ) xx

𝐅𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐝, 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐟𝐚𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐬
                                                        𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞 '𝐭𝐢𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐟𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐲
                                                        𝐋𝐢𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐦𝐞
                                                        𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐧𝐨𝐰, 𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫
                                                        𝐖𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫'𝐬 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐳𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧
                                                        𝐃𝐨𝐨𝐫𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐜𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞, 𝐧𝐨 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧
                                                        𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐬 𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐞𝐱𝐜𝐞𝐩𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐮𝐬 𝐭𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Lucien was ready to go with his new broom, courtesy from abuelita's family in Argentina. It was kind of sad that Candace graduated, sure, but he was looking forward of working with the new captain. Chance was a great guy, especially in the music club, so Lucien cannot see himself and the team being in a slump. But if they do get in the slump, at least they'll know what improvements they can do right? "Is this the part where you need a pep talk with Professor Jones about leadership?"

Username: Julian Galaksylph
                                                        Character's Name: Lucien Markov
                                                        Year: Four
                                                        Advanced Flying I: Y
                                                        Advanced Flying II: Y
                                                        Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 3
                                                        Any Special Skill: Deft Dodger, Natural Flyer, Swift Swipe
                                                        First Choice Position: Chaser
                                                        Second Choice Position: Beater

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝐋𝐚𝐲 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐝 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐠𝐫𝐨𝐰
                                                        𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐚𝐬𝐤 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐧𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐞
                                                        𝐓𝐫𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐩𝐚𝐲 𝐧𝐨 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐝, 𝐭𝐫𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐩𝐚𝐲 𝐧𝐨 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐥
                                                        𝐓𝐨 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰
                                                        𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐯𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐳𝐞
                                                        𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐞𝐥𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞
                                                        '𝐂𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐠

User Image

xxxoυт oғ cнαrαcтerxxx
                                                        ((ooc))

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                        wнeɴ - Timelinexx

Position : Chaser
                                                        AC : 19
                                                        Modifiers : Steal (+7), Shoot (+5)
                                                        Special Skills : Deft Dodger, Natural Flyer, Swift Swipe
                                                        Lives : O O O
                                                        Final Roll : #

To Goals : x/3

Diamond Wales

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2018 10:09 am
The first time I realized I was living in this world
I was probably looking at the sky
And forgive me, but I don't know
If I remember enough to say
What the air was really like that day

User Image
ᗪᗩGᖇᑌᑎ
ᖴᒪOᖇᗩ
ᕮIᗪᕮ

second year │ halfblood │ hufflepuff

Dagrun made her way out onto the pitch, wishing she wasn't the only second year present. At least she wasn't a tiny first year... although she was still pretty short. The brunette girl quietly made her way over and picked up a form, reading it over before beginning to fill it out. It was pretty straight forward.

Character's Name: Dagrun Eide
Year: Second
Advanced Flying I: No
Advanced Flying II: No
Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 0
Any Special Skill: Natural Flyer, Hold the Line, Dang Healthy
Second Choice Position: Beater

OOC:
AC: 12
Mods: +2 Blocking Shots
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Hold the Line, Dang Healthy

Username

May have been clouds or the sun
Don't recall, I was young
The next thing I knew,
The stars were eyes up in the night
And the ocean breathing heavy like a beast

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2018 12:13 pm
User Image

Charlie came on to the pitch happy to be back on the feild. He was hopeful to get his possession as seeker back. Sure he only got one game to his name but he wasn't the ravenclaw seeker. Seriously has the guy ever lost a game? Charlie grabbed a form and filled it out. Passing it back in with a smirk. He couldn't see the stands well from this angle so he could only speculate Gertie was able to come out to watch. He couldn't recall if she had something else.

Position:
                                                                            AC: 18 (10+2(Deft Dodger)+3 experience +1 AF1 +2AF2)
                                                                            Modifiers: +8 (Catching) +8 (Spotting) + 6 everything else
                                                                            19 to spot
                                                                            22 to catch
                                                                            Total roll:

Username: Kungfudemoness
                                                                            Character's Name: Charlie Antúnez
                                                                            Year: 6
                                                                            Advanced Flying I: yes
                                                                            Advanced Flying II: yes
                                                                            Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 5
                                                                            Any Special Skill: Great Catch, Deft Dodger, Sharp eyes
                                                                            First Choice Position: Seeker
                                                                            Second Choice Position: Keeper

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2018 1:11 pm
User Image

Things aren't easy
So just believe me now
If you can keep it cool now
And never make a sound.

Shui was a bit nervous walking out onto the feild. He had been encouraged to make friend and what better way than sports. He found himself to be decent on a broom so why not. He approced the team captain and filled a form before passing it in. He by no mean expected to ever get main team but hey reserve were just as good. He could be there if the team needed help.

Username: Kungfudemoness
                                                                    Character's Name: Shui Quan
                                                                    Year: 1
                                                                    Advanced Flying I: no
                                                                    Advanced Flying II: no
                                                                    Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 0
                                                                    Any Special Skill: Deft Dodger, Swift Swipe, Natural flyer
                                                                    First Choice Position: chaser
                                                                    Second Choice Position: any

Position:
                                                                    AC: 14
                                                                    Modifiers: +2 Stealing
                                                                    Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Swift Swipe, Natural flyer
                                                                    Total roll:

All the lights will guide the way
                                                                    If you get to hear me now
                                                                    All the fears will fade away
                                                                    If you get to hear me now

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2018 1:33 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
❁ Mary Fidelma Conri-Dechering ❁ xxxxx
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
xxxx <2nd Year> <"American Girl" and Georgia Peach>
Time: 2041-2042
------------------------------------------------------------------------xx

Mary was excited to try out for quidditch again. She enjoyed last year even if she was only a reserve and hoped to at least make the team as a reserve again, and expected to only get reserve to be honest: there were so many good players in Hufflepuff afterall! She happily made it onto a field and filled out a form waving hi to Chance and then spotted a fellow second year. "Dagrun, are you trying out too?" Mary asked and then laughed, "Duh, I mean of course you are... you are here, right? I wish you good luck. What position are you hoping for if you don't mind me asking?"

Username: mc2
                                                  Character's Name: Mary Conri-Dechering
                                                  Year: 2nd Year
                                                  Advanced Flying I: no (currently enrolled)
                                                  Advanced Flying II: no
                                                  Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 1
                                                  Any Special Skill: Dang Healthy, Good Arm, Swift Swipe
                                                  Second Choice Position: Seeker or Keeper

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Team:
                                                  AC: 11
                                                  Modifiers: +3 (Stealing) +3 (Scoring)
                                                  Special Skills: Dang Healthy, Good Arm, Swift Swipe
                                                  Total Roll:
                                                  X/3
                                                  Lives: (❁)(❁)(❁)(❁)

{OoC: }
                                                  The Forgotten Weasley

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2018 8:24 pm
User ImageUser Image

═════════════════════════════════════════════
                                          συт ιи тнє яαιи, συт ιи тнє ѕυи
                                          συт ιи тнє яαιи, συт ιи тнє ѕυиѕнιиє
                                          тнєяє ιѕ иσ ρℓα¢є ι'∂ яαтнєя вє
                                          ∂σи'т gινє мє иσтнιиg ιи вєтωєєи

spaceSher got out to the pitch on time, though he felt like he was running late anyway thanks to the number of people on the pitch. He took a form from Chance and filled it out quickly, feeling nervous. Liddie was graduating after this year, which meant that this might very well be his last year on reserve. He was going to have to train extra hard, then, so that if he ended up first string next year, he was prepared to do his best. At least he wasn't contemplating quitting the team before that could happen, he supposed. First year he definitely would've considered it.

ρєσρℓє ѕαу ∂σи'т gσ συт тσ ρℓαу
                                          уσυ мιgнт ¢αт¢н уσυя ∂єαтн σя α ¢σℓ∂
                                          ρєσρℓє ѕαу ∂σи'т gσ συт тσ∂αу
                                          уσυ мιgнт gєт ωяιикℓу αи∂ σℓ∂
                                          вυт ιf уσυ ∂σи'т gσ συт αт αℓℓ, уσυ'ℓℓ иєνєя fєєℓ тнє яαιи fαℓℓ

Username: Cara MiaKitty
                                          Character's Name: Sherwood Meadows
                                          Year: 4
                                          Any Special Skill: Hold the Line, Natural Flyer, Deft Dodger
                                          Second Choice Position: Chaser?

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2018 8:39 am
Once I get up I feel better and I pull myself together
I remember those two letters, it will be OK
Everyone says now or never, I say only if it's better
Be a night like this forever, but we know better

» Owl Eɴтнυѕιαѕт » Hᴜғғʟᴇᴘᴜғғ Fᴏᴜʀᴛʜ Yeαr » Cнαѕer

.¸¸.•´´¯`•Laili jogged down to the Quidditch pitch excited for the new season. And not for the first time as she arrived and waved to those she knew and recognized, she was glad she had gotten over her crush on Chance. Not only would it make things uber awkward since he was her captain but also...it was just uber awkward in general now that she sat back and thought about it. He was best friends with her brother, he probably only saw her as a friend of Desi's or worse as his friend's "baby sister" as Dris kept freaking calling her (as if she weren't dealing with pimples and "joy of womanhood" as she went through the Willy Wonka tunnel known as puberty). All that aside, Laili hoped Chance thought her awkwardness around him had more to do with her cringing over how'd she'd acted towards him the last few years than with her still having a crush on him. Boy wouldn't that be the cherry garcia on her sundae.

Username: Yukina101
                                                Character's Name: Laili Abrams
                                                Year: Fourth
                                                Any Special Skill: Natural Flyer, Great Catch, Swift Swipe
                                                Second Choice Position: Anywhere I'm needed!

Position: TBD
AC: 17
Modifiers: +7 to Swipe, +7 to Catch
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Great Catch, Swift Swipe
Final Roll: ~
Lives: [ heart ] [ heart ] [ heart ]

I'll be just fine
When I see you at the finish line
Doesn't matter if I take my time
I'm coming home

Quote:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2018 9:10 am
User ImageUser Image
xx⤑ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Quidditch Pitch
xxx⤑ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Hufflepuffs
xxxx⤑ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Tryouts
xxxxx⤑ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? Such a lovely day~

Nani skipped onto the pitch, looking at all the people around. She grabbed her paperwork, then a slightly chewed on quill to fill it all out. Her broom was carefully balanced on her shoulder, the girl not minding if it were to fall, but trusting it wouldn't. Once all her information was written down, she handed it back, then sat in the grass to begin stretching. The girl grinned, just happy to be in the autumn sunshine.

Username: Miss GryffindorK
                                                                Character's Name: Nani Heulwen
                                                                Year: Fourth
                                                                Advanced Flying I: Yes {+1}
                                                                Advanced Flying II: Yes {+2}
                                                                Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 03
                                                                Any Special Skill: Natural Flyer, Swift Swipe, Good Arm
                                                                Second Choice Position: Keeper

AC: 17
Modifiers: +7 {Stealing} +7 {Scoring}
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Good Arm, Swift Swipe
ƬσтαƖ RσƖƖ:xx {xxxxxx}
x/3
Lives: [❀] [❀] [❀]

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2018 9:51 am
The first time I realized I was living in this world
I was probably looking at the sky
And forgive me, but I don't know
If I remember enough to say
What the air was really like that day

User Image
ᗪᗩGᖇᑌᑎ
ᖴᒪOᖇᗩ
ᕮIᗪᕮ

second year │ halfblood │ hufflepuff

Dagrun smiled at the sight of Mary; the girls shared a dorm and while not close friends, obviously had spoken to one another fairly often last year. And Mary was very extroverted and bubbly, so talking to her was easy. Plus, her accent always amused Dagrun, since it seemed so out of place in the Scottish highlands. "Thanks, Mary. I'm trying out for keeper. My brother's a chaser reserve for Gryffindor, and my sister's the Gryffindor seeker, so I wanted to do something different, I guess," she shrugged. "Plus I'm not sure I could keep up with the chase and everything. Keeper seems a bit more relaxed." Unless you had terrible chasers, in which case the keeper had a lot on their plate.

OOC:
AC: 12
Mods: +2 Blocking Shots
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Hold the Line, Dang Healthy

mc2

May have been clouds or the sun
Don't recall, I was young
The next thing I knew,
The stars were eyes up in the night
And the ocean breathing heavy like a beast

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 148 149 150 151 152 153 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games