Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Hufflepuff Quidditch Practice: Tryouts Open [[Feb-Apr 2024]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Winsome Fey rolled 10 10-sided dice: 6, 6, 8, 1, 2, 5, 4, 8, 10, 7 Total: 57 (10-100)

Winsome Fey

Alien Hunter

7,050 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 10:07 am
User Image
                                                                Hope that you spend your days,
                                                                But they all add up
                                                                And when that sun goes down,
                                                                Hope you raise your cup
                                                                Oh, I wish that I could witness
                                                                All your joy and all your pain
                                                                But until my moment comes, I'll say...

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

Where am I? Pitch
                                                                Who am I with? Quidditch Team
                                                                What am I doing? Trying out again
                                                                What am I thinking? I'm late!
                                                                What am I wearing? Second Year Uniform

Kazu heard the announcement and nodded. He did his laps and went up for the quaffle.

Username: Red Hot Missy
                                                                Character's Name: Kazuki Kimura
                                                                House: Hufflepuff
                                                                Year: 2
                                                                Advanced Flying I: Enrolled
                                                                Advanced Flying II: No
                                                                Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 1
                                                                Any Special Skill: Natural Flyer, Good Arm, Swift Swipe
                                                                First Choice Position: Chaser
                                                                Second Choice Position: Any

OOC:

Position: Yellow Team Chaser
                                                                AC: 13
                                                                Modifiers: +3 for stealing, +3 for goals
                                                                Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Good Arm, Swift Swipe
                                                                Lives: [ ] [ ] [ ]

I did it all
                                                                I owned every second
                                                                That this world could give
                                                                I saw so many places,
                                                                The things that I did
                                                                With every broken bone,
                                                                I swear I lived

Devlyn Maycry rolled 1 20-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-20)
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 10:51 am
User Image

Is there a right way for being strong?xxx
                                                          Feels like I'm doing things all wrongxxxxxx
                                                          Still I'm here just holding onxxxxxxxxx
                                                          Confess my heart and forgive my wrongs.xxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxx ᴍ є ʟ ᴏ ᴅ ʏ xxxxx
                                                          xxxFEELINGxxx
                                                          - - -
                                                          xxxTHINKINGxxx
                                                          - - -
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Melody hadn't spotted it yet, but she wasn't worried. Last year at tryouts she caught the snitch before even Layton did! She continued looking, narrowing her eyes.

Position: Yellow Team Seeker
                                                          Modifiers: +3 catch/spot
                                                          Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Great Catch, Sharp Eyes
                                                          Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
                                                          Above AC to hit
                                                          19+ to spot
                                                          22+ to catch
                                                          0-0

ᴏ ᴏ c.
                                                          - - -

xxxI'm trying to keep from going insane
                                                          xxxxxxForget your name like they forgot
                                                          xxxxxxxxxSo listen close to the sound of your soul
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxTake back a life we led once before
                                                          xxxxxxxxx
                                                          trying to be something more.

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

RedEagleEye007 rolled 1 20-sided dice: 15 Total: 15 (1-20)

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 11:03 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxLionel Santiago Lira
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxHufflepuffxSixth Year

Lionel's eyes darted around the pitch in hopes that he actually could find the snitch. He partly wondered if he ever was going to find it.

Position: Seeker
AC: 18
Modifiers: +6 To Spotting, +8 to Catching
Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Hold the Line, Great Catch
Roll: 15
Final Roll #: 21 (Spotted)
Graydon Ironshield rolled 1 20-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-20)
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 11:32 am
User Image
Siobhan'Hannah'Grey
Hufflepuff PrefectFifth YearFifteen Years OldSingleHufflepuff Beater

Hannah arched an eyebrow at Balder's selection as Vice Captain, but said nothing. Picking such a young VC made sense, as it ensured he'd have a good bit of experience when he moved up to Captain. Hannah ran her laps and then took to the air.

Seeing a Bludger sailing toward Kazu, she swooped in to intercept, determined to be of use this time.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

OOC:
AC:19
Modifiers: +7 to Hit/Deflect Bludgers
Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Mean Swing, Natural Flyer
Yellow Team Beater
Action: Deflect Bludger
Effect Value: 15
Results: Swing and a miss
Username

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

The Shiny Furret

Merry Muse

4,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 12:42 pm
User Image
User Image
Fιrѕт Yeαr Hυғғlepυғғ

Skylar's heart seemed to stop as she reached for the ball, but when her hands closed around the soft leather, se gasped in surprise and for need of oxygen. She had it? That was a complete surprise. Still, she didn't want to let her team down, so she had to move. Tucking it tightly underneath her slender arm, Sky flew towards the goal posts with a nervous expression.

Black Team Chaser
                                                  Nat. Flyer | Good Arm | Swift Swipe
                                                  AC: 12 | Mods: +2
                                                  To the Goals: 1/3
                                                  Final Roll: - - -
                                                  | |

She sees them walking in a straight line, that's not really her style.
                                                  And they all got the same heartbeat, but hers is falling behind.
                                                  Nothing in this world could ever bring them down.
                                                  Yeah, they're invincible, and she's just in the background.
                                                  And she says, "I wish that I could be like the cool kids,
                                                  'Cause all the cool kids, they seem to fit in.
                                                  I wish that I could be like the cool kids, like the cool kids."

x x x x

OOC: . . .

Yellow Team: Chasers- Kiera, Kazu, Beater- Hannah, Seeker- Melody, Keeper- Candance
Black Team: Chasers- Emma, Skylar, Beater- Ivar, Seeker- Lionel, Keeper- Balder

MJ Spooks rolled 1 20-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-20)
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 3:30 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxPitch
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxPuff Team
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx» ғeelιng «xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxNervicited
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

¢σмє σи в α в у נυѕт ρ α я т у ωιтн м є xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ℓєт ℓ σ σ ѕ є αи∂ ѕ є т уσυя вσ∂у f я є є xxxxxxxxx
                                                          ℓ є α ν є уσυя ѕιтυαтισиѕ αт тнє ∂ σ σ я xxxxxx
                                                          ѕσ ωнєи уσυ ѕтєρ ι и ѕ ι ∂ є נυмρ σи тнє f ℓ σ σ я xxx

════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceKiera was really confused as to why Balder was made Vice Captain; he was only a third year after all! But, maybe he was like, a prodigy, or something. Didn't he have a sister in law who played pro or something? Heck if she knew, she wasn't always great at remembering details. But, whatever, she was proud of her friend regardless. When the captain (and holy bejezus was he tall!) made his big awkward speech, she listened intently. When he assigned her to the chaser position, she sighed in relief. That had been the one Balder recommended she try out for, so it was the only one she'd actively forced herself to actually read up on properly. She darted off after her teammate and opponents once the ball was in play, hoping she could swing some luck and steal it away from the first year who had it.

╚════════════════════════════════════════════

xxx ℓєт'ѕ gєт ιт ¢ я υ и к, ωє gσииα' нανє f υ и υρ σи ιи тнιѕ ∂αи¢ є я у
                                                          xxxxxx ωє gσт уα σ ρ є и, иσω уα f ℓ σ αт ι и' ѕσ уσυ gσтѕ тσ ∂ α и ¢ є fσя м є
                                                          xxxxxxxxx ∂σи'т иєє∂ иσ н α т є я α т ι σ и, нσℓℓєяαтιи' ιи тнιѕ ∂ α и ¢ є я у
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx ℓєт'ѕ gєт ιт ρ є я ¢ σ ℓ α т ι и', ωнιℓє уσυ'яє ω α ι т ι и g, ѕσ נυѕт ∂ α и ¢ є fσя м є

AC: 11
                                                          Modifiers: (+3 to Stealing) (+3 to Shooting)
                                                          Special Skills: Good Arm, Swift Swipe, Dang Healthy
                                                          Lives: ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤
                                                          ♡ ♡ ♡
                                                          Currently: Rolling to Steal // To the Goals 0/3 // Shooting to Score
                                                          Final Roll: xx
                                                          Score
                                                          00 to 00
                                                          TIED

xx» «xx
                                                          xx» oυт oғ cнaracтer «xx
                                                          speak now

u s e r n a m e

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

The Shiny Furret

Merry Muse

4,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 3:56 pm
User Image
User Image
Fιrѕт Yeαr Hυғғlepυғғ

Skylar ducked, dodging a steal attempt from a girl on the opposing team. Unsure of what she should do, she just kept on going. She was about halfway there now.

Black Team Chaser
                                                  Nat. Flyer | Good Arm | Swift Swipe
                                                  AC: 12 | Mods: +2
                                                  To the Goals: 2/3
                                                  Final Roll: - - -
                                                  | |

She sees them walking in a straight line, that's not really her style.
                                                  And they all got the same heartbeat, but hers is falling behind.
                                                  Nothing in this world could ever bring them down.
                                                  Yeah, they're invincible, and she's just in the background.
                                                  And she says, "I wish that I could be like the cool kids,
                                                  'Cause all the cool kids, they seem to fit in.
                                                  I wish that I could be like the cool kids, like the cool kids."

x x x x

OOC: . . .

Yellow Team: Chasers- Kiera, Kazu, Beater- Hannah, Seeker- Melody, Keeper- Candance
Black Team: Chasers- Emma, Skylar, Beater- Ivar, Seeker- Lionel, Keeper- Balder

MJ Spooks rolled 1 20-sided dice: 14 Total: 14 (1-20)
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 4:02 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxPitch
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxPuff Team

spaceKiera wasn't entirely sure you could've called her steal attempt a steal attempt in good conscience. More like, a vague attempt at waving her arms in the direction of the blonde. She ducked after the girl, hoping to have more success the second time around.

xxxxxxxxxxxx ℓєт'ѕ gєт ιт ρ є я ¢ σ ℓ α т ι и', ωнιℓє уσυ'яє ω α ι т ι и g, ѕσ נυѕт ∂ α и ¢ є fσя м є

♡ ♡ ♡
                                                          Currently: Rolling to Steal // To the Goals 0/3 // Shooting to Score
                                                          Score
                                                          00 to 00
                                                          TIED

xx» «xx
                                                          xx» oυт oғ cнaracтer «xx
                                                          speak now

u s e r n a m e

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 4:04 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxPitch
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxPuff Team

spaceHah! That time, she'd gotten it, fair and square and she was pretty damn proud of herself. Kiki turned tail and took off for the goals on the other end of the pitch. Now she just had to keep ahold of the thing until she could try to score... She bet she'd suck at that. But, oh well. Butt on a broom, right? That's all she really needed to be.

♡ ♡ ♡
                                                          Currently: Rolling to Steal // To the Goals 1/3 // Shooting to Score
                                                          Score
                                                          00 to 00
                                                          TIED

xx» «xx
                                                          xx» oυт oғ cнaracтer «xx
                                                          speak now

u s e r n a m e

murruelecreuset rolled 1 20-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-20)
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 4:14 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image
                                                  Location : Quidditch Pitch - Hufflepuff Try-outs

Emma watched as Skylar came way with the quaffle. She followed along next to the girl just in case she was needed. However Kiera was quick to get the ball back. Emma went after the third year. Hoping to get the ball back for her team.

With: Other Puffs... Black Team

Wearing: Try-out Clothes

OOC: Black Team Chaser
                                                  Stealing or Passing : Kiera - 0/3 to Goal - Total Roll: 14 (Steal)
                                                  AC: 17
                                                  Modifiers: +7 AC, +7 Stealing, +7 Shooting
                                                  Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Swift Swipe, Good Arm
                                                  Lives: [Life] [Life] [Life]

Teams
                                                  Yellow Team
                                                  Chasers : Kiera and Kazu
                                                  Beaters : Hannah
                                                  Seeker : Melody
                                                  Keeper : Candace

Black team
                                                  Chasers : Emma and Skylar
                                                  Beaters : Ivar
                                                  Seeker : Lionel
                                                  Keeper : Balder

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 4:16 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image

Stealing the ball back, Emma headed back the other way. She didn't plan on letting Kiera have the ball back. However that didn't mean it wouldn't happen as she moved down the field to the yellow teams goal.

Stealing or Passing : --- - 1/3 to Goal - Total Roll: --

Teams
                                                  Yellow Team

Black team

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 7:02 pm

It was like it came from nowhere...the glint of gold shined in the corner of his eyes. He turned his head quickly and took off after it, in hopes that he could actually catch the snitch. His eyes darted from side to side trying not to lose the snitch.

1/3 Catchup
Roll:
Final Roll #:

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Devlyn Maycry rolled 1 20-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-20)

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 9:34 pm
User Image

Is there a right way for being strong?xxx
                                                          Feels like I'm doing things all wrongxxxxxx
                                                          Still I'm here just holding onxxxxxxxxx
                                                          Confess my heart and forgive my wrongs.xxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxx ᴍ є ʟ ᴏ ᴅ ʏ xxxxx
                                                          xxxFEELINGxxx
                                                          - - -
                                                          xxxTHINKINGxxx
                                                          - - -
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Melody still hadn't spotted and it looked like Lionel was getting closer. She sighed and searched harder.

Position: Yellow Team Seeker
                                                          Modifiers: +3 catch/spot
                                                          Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Great Catch, Sharp Eyes
                                                          Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
                                                          Above AC to hit
                                                          19+ to spot
                                                          22+ to catch
                                                          0-0

ᴏ ᴏ c.
                                                          - - -

xxxI'm trying to keep from going insane
                                                          xxxxxxForget your name like they forgot
                                                          xxxxxxxxxSo listen close to the sound of your soul
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxTake back a life we led once before
                                                          xxxxxxxxx
                                                          trying to be something more.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 9:46 pm

The boy began to get closer and closer to the snitch, hoping for an opportunity to catch the thing before it lost his gaze. This was a first for him...so he really didn't expect to be able to keep with it at all.

2/3 Catchup
Roll:
Final Roll #:

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 10:16 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image

Pushing forward Emma was certain that she would make it to the goal. She was half way there. She just needed to push the rest of the way to the goal and take a shot. She was so close she could taste it!

Stealing or Passing : --- - 2/3 to Goal - Total Roll: --

Teams
                                                  Yellow Team

Black team

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games