Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Hufflepuff Quidditch Practice: Tryouts Open [[Feb-Apr 2024]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2015 5:32 pm
User Image

User Image

Hufflepuff │ Reserve Seeker │ Fourth Year

He was almost close enough to reach out and grab that ball.

Name Here

OOC:

♥ Selina Grey ♥

━━━━━━

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Position: Seeker
    AC: 16
    Modifiers: +6 to spotting and catching
    Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Sharp Eyes, Great Catch
    Lives: x x x
    Final roll:
    Seeking: 3/3
    Catching: /2

RedEagleEye007 rolled 1 20-sided dice: 17 Total: 17 (1-20)
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2015 6:42 pm
User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxLionel Santiago Lira
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxHufflepuffxThird Year

Lionel watched carefully as the quaffle had gotten stolen hardly after he passed it...which was a bummer, but it seemed like he was going to have to save another shot on target again...and this one seemingly identical to the last one...both being very good shots. The boy came off him line a bit, just like he had done the first time and tried to cut the ball's path. Saving the quaffle in almost exactly the same way as he had done the first, he surveyed the field and looked for a player, before deciding to throw it to Iris

Position: Keeper
AC: 14
Modifiers: +6 To Saves
Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Hold the Line, Great Catch
Roll: 17
Final Roll #: 23
Lives: [ ] [ ] [ ]

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2015 6:21 pm
User Image
Team Captain
Cathaline League

Vice Captain
Rider Wilson

Chasers
Cathaline League
Rider Wilson
Iris Whitte

Beaters
Zephyros Whitethorne
Chase Morris

Keeper
Lionel Lira

Seeker
Layton Bannister

Reserves
Chaser: Emma Bailey
Beater: Siobhan Grey
Seeker: Annabelle Davenport

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2016 2:29 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

--------r ι d e r--------w ι l ѕ o n--------

♪ Boom clap ♫
♪ The sound of my heart ♫
♪ The beat goes on and on and on and on and ♫
♪ Boom clap ♫
♪ You make me feel good ♫
♪ Come on to me come on to me now ♫

--------ѕ ι х т н----y e a r----н υ ғ ғ l e p υ ғ ғ---------
нυғғlepυғғ qυιddιтcн capтaιn

Rider walked down to the Quidditch pitch on the day of the Hufflepuff tryouts with a new exuberance. She was excited to be the team's captain, but she was also incredibly nervous. Everyone would be looking to her for direction and she needed to keep a clear head to be able to lead her team to victory. She breathed in the crisp morning air and set down the equipment box. Today would be a good day, she told herself. The sun was shining, it was warm enough and the breeze was nice. Now, just to wait for everyone else to arrive. Taking the slips and a few self-inking quills out of her bag, she stood and watched the hill leading to the practice pitch.

♪ No silver or no gold ♫
♪ Could dress me up so good ♫
♪ You're the glitter in the darkness of my world ♫
♪ Just tell me what to do ♫
♪ I'll fall right into you ♫
♪ Going under cast a spell just say the word ♫

-----------o υ т----o ғ----c н a r a c т e r-----------

{...}

{AC: 17
Mods: Shooting +7, Stealing +7
Skills: Good Arm, Natural Flyer, Swift Swipe
Lives: X X X
Final Roll: -}

SummerIsles

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2016 3:17 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image
                                              Location : Hufflepuff Try-outs - Quidditch Pitch

Emma walked onto the pitch for try-outs knowing this was her year to make the team. It was hers to lose. So with a bright smile she walked onto the field with her broom in hand. Today wasn't a day to worry about anything but try-outs. Emma saw Captain Rider on the pitch and couldn't help but wonder who the vice captain was going to be. "Hello. Captain Rider." She greeted bright as she took a form and started filling it out. "Here's to a great try-out." She added finishing the form and handing it in. Emma couldn't wait to get up in the air and prove herself.

- - - - - - - - -

Username: murruelecreuset
                                              Character's Name: Emma Bailey
                                              House: Hufflepuff
                                              Year: 3rd Year
                                              Advanced Flying I: Yes
                                              Advanced Flying II: Currently Enrolled
                                              Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 2 Years
                                              Any Special Skill: Natural Flyer, Swift Swipe, Good Arm
                                              First Choice Position: Chaser
                                              Second Choice Position: Anywhere else you need me to be.

- - - - - - - - -

Status: Now's my chance to make first string.
                                              With: Fellow Hufflepuffs... Rider

Wearing: Try-out Clothes

OOC:
                                              Stealing from --- - 0/3 to Goal - Total Roll: ---
                                              Modifiers: +4 AC, +4 Stealing, +4 Shooting, +2 Other (Exp + Flying)
                                              Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Swift Swipe, Good Arm
                                              Lives: [Life] [Life] [Life]

Somewhere you'll fit in huh?
                                              A loyal friend like you?
                                              I think you'll have no trouble fitting in here!
                                              Hufflepuff!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2016 3:20 pm
User Image
Siobhan'Hannah'Grey
HufflepuffThird YearThirteen Years OldSingleReserve Beater

The cool autumn air was like a shot of espresso for Hannah, as she arrived for the tryouts that morning. This was what she'd been waiting all summer for: the chance to get back into the air, and fly around with her friends. She'd actually gotten to substitute for an injured player last year, and now she hoped to she could make the first team, and represent her House. It was also a great excuse to get out of the castle, out of her uniform, and get some quality flight time in.

Hannah certainly looked the part this morning, wearing an over-sized bright yellow Tee-shirt which was large enough to possibly be worn as a short dress, and depicted the words 'Remain Calm and Badger On', over a thin black crew-neck sweatshirt, and a pair of well-worn jeans and sneakers. Her long indigo hair was pulled back in a business-like ponytail, and tied with a black and yellow hair ribbon, while her black shoelaces had little golden badger charms attached to the ends. Slung over her shoulder was her broomstick, and she carried her own Beater bat.

When she arrived, Hannah saw it was only she, Emma and Rider out there on the pitch, and she smiled and waved as she arrived. "Hi, Rider. Hi, Emma," she said cheerfully, as she collected the obligatory sign-up form to start filling it out. "It's a gorgeous to fly, don't you think?"

Username: Graydon Ironshield
Character's Name: Hannah Grey
Year: Third
Advanced Flying II: Currently enrolled in
Years of Previous Quidditch playing: Two (1 year as Reserve Chaser, 1 year as Reserve Beater. Played in relief in one game)
Any Special Skill: Natural Flyer, Mean Swing, Deft Dodger
First Choice Position: Beater
Second Choice Position: Wherever help is needed

OOC:
AC:16
Modifiers: +4 to Hit/Deflect Bludgers
Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Mean Swing, Natural Flyer

OOC: Somebody please double-check my math, thank you
SummerIsles

murruelecreuset

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2016 4:19 pm
X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X User Image

User Image

∞ Halfblood ∞ Seventh Year ∞ Broken Family ∞

✖I can't seem to fight these F E E L I N G S
                                                                        I'm caught in the
                                                                        middleof this.
                                                                        And my
                                                                        ฬ ๏ ย ภ ๔ ร are not нεαℓιиģ
                                                                        I just wanna know the truth!
                                                                        W A N T ✖ T O ✖ K N O W the truth...

Chase walked onto the pitch with her new broom plopped over her shoulder. It was the newest version of the firebolt. Riley had bought it for her as a present for coming with him to that stupid dinner thing at the Blythe family cottage. She sighed and quickly filled out the paperwork before handing it to Rider, and then began strapping on her shin and arm guards and hefting her bat around. She wanted to stretch out and ready all her muscles before tryouts officially began.

Position: Beater
                                                                        AC: 20
                                                                        Modifiers: +8 to swings
                                                                        Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Mean Swing, Deft Dodger
                                                                        Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
                                                                        Above AC to hit
                                                                        Below a natural 3 hit self
                                                                        Above 15 to save.
                                                                        0-0

Username: Devlyn Maycry
                                                                        Character's Name: Chase Morris
                                                                        Year: Seventh
                                                                        Advanced Flying II: Yes
                                                                        Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 5 (4+ MTA)
                                                                        Any Special Skill: Natural Flyer Mean Swing and Deft Dodger
                                                                        Second Choice Position: Chaser

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2016 11:07 am
User Image

User Image

Hufflepuff │ Seeker & Vice Captain │ Fifth Year │ Prefect

Layton walked out onto the pitch, ready for his first year as VC. He knew that it would be challenging, but he was ready for it. He grabbed a sheet, not sure if he should still be filling it out but doing it just in case.

Username: Deviled Dregs
                                                              Character's Name: Layton Bannister
                                                              Year: Fifth
                                                              Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 4
                                                              Any Special Skill: Natural Flyer, Sharp Eyes, Great Catch
                                                              First Choice Position: Seeker
                                                              Second Choice Position:
                                                              ... Seeker

Name Here

OOC:

━━━━━━

♥ Selina Grey ♥

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2016 11:44 am
User Image
                                                    Take all of your wasted honor
                                                    Every little past frustration
                                                    Take all of your so-called problems,
                                                    Better put 'em in quotations

User Image
                                                    ════════════════════════

ℱ𝑜𝓊𝓇𝓉𝒽 𝒴𝑒𝒶𝓇 || ℋ𝓊𝒻𝒻𝓁𝑒𝓅𝓊𝒻𝒻 || ℬ𝑒𝒶𝓉𝑒𝓇

════════════════════════

Zeph walked onto the pitch, thinking he might have been running late. Which, he kind of was, but that was because he'd had to track down Lynn to give her something she had forgotten over the summer. Thankfully she had managed to be found relatively easily, and Zeph was able to run down to the pitch without too much hassle. He nodded at Summer and picked up a form, ready to get started. Filling it out quickly, he simply put his broom aside and started stretching, thinking that he needed to be at least warmed up before he started flying.

Username: Diamond Wales
                                                    Character's Name: Zephyros Whitethorne
                                                    Year: Fourth
                                                    Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 3
                                                    Any Special Skill: Mean Swing, Dang Healthy, Natural Flyer
                                                    Second Choice Position: I'm guessing Beater's good for me.

AC: 17
                                                    Modifiers: Hitting Bludgers +7
                                                    Skills: Mean Swing, Dang Healthy, Natural Flyer
                                                    Lives: # # # #
                                                    Final Roll: --

════════════════════════

Thinking: Ready for tryouts to start whenever.
                                                    OOC:
                                                    Snow

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Even if your hands are shaking
                                                    And your faith is broken
                                                    Even as the eyes are closing
                                                    Do it with a heart wide open

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2016 12:31 pm
User Image
                                              Although I would like our world to change
                                              It helps me to appreciate
                                              Those nights and those dreams

User Image

════════════════════════

ℱḯґṧ⊥ ¥ℯαя |ᛊ| ℋυḟƒℓε℘υƒḟ |ᛊ| Ṕüя℮♭ł◎◎ḓ

════════════════════════

Balder looked slightly sheepish as he came onto the pitch. He was nervous. This was the sport that everyone in his biological family had played. Magni had been a star beater at Durmstrang. His wife was captain of the quidditch team. Which, actually, speaking of Eretria, there was her cousin. He grinned, deciding to run over and hug the older boy. Zeph looked a bit surprised, but Balder wasn't paying that much attention since he went and grabbed a form like he saw everyone else doing. Sitting down, he readjusted his glasses and peered at the form. What was all of this anyway? He filled out out as best he could anyway, and then turned it in to the captain and gave her a wide grin. "Hei! My name's Balder Borson. Umm, it's okay if I try out, right? I mean, I don't want to be a bother if first years aren't allowed to try out. They are right?" He was bouncing up and down on the balls of his toes, ready to try out and play. After all, he knew he could be a good quidditch player too! Just like his bror and svigerinne.

Username: Diamond Wales
                                              Character's Name: Balder Borson
                                              Year: First
                                              Advanced Flying I: No
                                              Advanced Flying II: No
                                              Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 0
                                              Any Special Skill: Hold the Line, Great Catch, Natural Flyer
                                              First Choice Position: Keeper
                                              Second Choice Position: Anywhere you need me to be!

Position: Unsure
                                              AC: 12
                                              Modifiers: +4 to Blocking the quaffle
                                              Skills: Hold the Line, Great Catch, Natural Flyer
                                              Lives: ❤ ❤ ❤

════════════════════════
                                              Thinking: I hope I can play!
                                              OOC:

Thor

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

But, my friend, I'd sacrifice all those nights
                                              If I could make the Earth and my dreams the same
                                              The only difference is
                                              To let love replace all our hate

SummerIsles

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2016 1:42 pm
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxLionel Santiago Lira
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxHufflepuffxFourth Year

Lionel walked out onto the pitch, mostly everyone being there at the moment, with, much to his enjoyment, a new face. Much of the players he had played alongside for a few years now whether they were in the reserves or in the regulars, but it was always nice to see younger kids going out for the team. He walked up to Rider, a small smile on his face as he took the sheet in which he had to fill out from her. Part of him wondered who the new Vice Captain was, but he was sure it would be the right pick. The best pick was probably Layton, for he was the oldest and had the most experience (and is not the same year as Rider like Chase was). He started filling out the sheet, knowing exactly what to put on it.

Username: RedEagleEye007
Character's Name: Lionel Lira
Year: Fourth
Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 3
Any Special Skill: Deft Dodger, Hold the Line, Great Catch
First Choice Position: Keeper
Second Choice Position: Wherever the team needs me

He handed it in and just instantly went to stretching, hoping that he could have a good tryout. He worked hard over the summer to try and hone his skills as a keeper in general. He of course did it on the ground and with a football, but hey, goalkeeping in football was very much like the Quidditch variety.

Position: Keeper
AC: 17
Modifiers: +9 To Saves
Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Hold the Line, Great Catch
Roll:
Final Roll #:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2016 1:56 pm

--------r ι d e r--------w ι l ѕ o n--------

♪ Boom clap ♫
♪ The sound of my heart ♫
♪ The beat goes on and on and on and on and ♫
♪ Boom clap ♫
♪ You make me feel good ♫
♪ Come on to me come on to me now ♫

--------ѕ ι х т н----y e a r----н υ ғ ғ l e p υ ғ ғ---------
нυғғlepυғғ qυιddιтcн capтaιn

Rider smiled at everyone and watched them file onto the pitch and fill out the form. She quickly reviewed them, knowing most of the people down here. A first year boy asked if it was okay if he tried out and Rider smiled again. "Of course it's okay. You might not make the main team, but we can definitely use reserves." She nodded and tucked the forms into her pocket. Then she set her broom down on the ground. "Alright, once everyone gets done with their stretches, we're going to do some drills. If we get a few more people to come down, we might do a little scrimmage. For right now though, I'd like Emma shoot at Lionel or..." She checked the sheet to get the other boy's name. "Balder. Meanwhile, I'd like Hannah, Chase, and Zeph to shoot bludgers at a couple targets I'll manifest. Layton, chase the snitch as usual." She smirked and nodded, then released the snitch. Taking the quaffle out, she nodded to Emma, then tossed the ball into the air. Lastly, she released the bludger and then levitated a couple paper targets for them to shoot at.

♪ No silver or no gold ♫
♪ Could dress me up so good ♫
♪ You're the glitter in the darkness of my world ♫
♪ Just tell me what to do ♫
♪ I'll fall right into you ♫
♪ Going under cast a spell just say the word ♫

-----------o υ т----o ғ----c н a r a c т e r-----------

{...}

{AC: 17
Mods: Shooting +7, Stealing +7
Skills: Good Arm, Natural Flyer, Swift Swipe
Lives: X X X
Final Roll: -}

Diamond Wales

Deviled Dregs

Devlyn Maycry

Graydon Ironshield

murruelecreuset

RedEagleEye007

SummerIsles

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2016 10:23 am
Iris Alethea Whitte~Hufflepuff Seventh Year~Pure Blood

There's a fire in your eyes
And I hope you'll let it burn
There's a scream in your voice
And I hope you will be heard

Cracking her neck and looking out on the pitch with a half-smile, Iris took one of the forms, swiftly filling out the familiar spaces.

Username: Nanashi Kage Enjeru
                                    Character's Name: Iris Whitte
                                    Year: 7
                                    Advanced Flying I: yes
                                    Advanced Flying II: yes
                                    Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 6
                                    Any Special Skill: Natural Flyer, Good Arm, Swift Swipe
                                    First Choice Position: Chaser
                                    Second Choice Position: Beater

There's a fire in your eyes*
And I hope you'll let it burn*
Until you're heard*

x Hufflepuff x OoC:

Hufflepuff 0 | Opponent 0
{Life 1} | {Life 2} | {Life 3}
Hufflepuff Chaser
AC =18
Player's skills = Natural Flyer, Good Arm, Swift Swipe, Advanced Flying 1+2, 5 Years Experience
Bludgers hurt: N/A
Posts to goal: 0/3
Total Roll Modifiers: +7 steal, +7 score
This roll after modifiers=

murruelecreuset rolled 1 20-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2016 3:07 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image
                                              Location : Hufflepuff Try-outs - Quidditch Pitch

Emma smiled when Hannah showed up. "Hi Hannah, It sure is." She agreed with her friend. Getting to her stretches, Emma noticed Balder and smiled over at the first year. Maybe he'd make the team, if not definitely reserve. Hearing the game plan from Rider, Emma was ready to go. Upon the ball being tossed, Emma took to the sky. Grabbing the ball she figured decided which keeper she wanted to aim for first. "Let's see what you got guys. Starting with... Balder!" She told them both before sending the quaffle toward the goal. Emma was totally ready to see what those two got.

Status: Now's my chance to make first string.
                                              With: Fellow Hufflepuffs... Leon & Balder

Wearing: Try-out Clothes

OOC: Balder or Leon
                                              Shooting at Balder - 0/3 to Goal - Total Roll: 7
                                              Modifiers: +4 AC, +4 Stealing, +4 Shooting
                                              Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Swift Swipe, Good Arm
                                              Lives: [Life] [Life] [Life]

Somewhere you'll fit in huh?
                                              A loyal friend like you?
                                              I think you'll have no trouble fitting in here!
                                              Hufflepuff!

Diamond Wales

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
Deviled Dregs rolled 1 20-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-20)

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2016 7:28 pm
User Image

User Image

Hufflepuff │ Seeker & Vice Captain │ Fifth Year │ Prefect

Layton flew up into the air, searching for the snitch.

Name Here

OOC:

━━━━━━

♥ Selina Grey ♥

Position: Seeker
    AC: 16
    Modifiers: +6 to spotting and catching
    Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Sharp Eyes, Great Catch
    Lives: x x x
    Final roll: 12 (Not spotted.)
    Seeking: /3
    Catching: /2

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games