Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Ravenclaw Quidditch Practice: Team Posted! [[Oct-Dec 23]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 12:32 pm
User Image
User Image

The dawn is breaking... A light shining through... You're barely waking... And I'm tangled up in you...
                          I'm open, you're closed... Where I follow, you'll go... I worry I won't see your face... Light up again...User Image
                          Even the best fall down sometimes... Even the wrong words seem to rhyme...
                          Out of the doubt that fills my mind... I somehow find... You and I collide...

Chance walked out onto the Pitch, glad that the year was finally over. Now he could go home and take care of things there. He hated leaving his mother out in that house all year, alone and worrying about him and his sister. But he was older now. Maybe he could find a job and get some more income into the house. Yeah. That could work, right? Who wouldn't want to hire a fifteen year old with his background? Chance mentally scoffed at his thoughts, and tossed them into the storage banks of his mind as he approached the center of the field.

It seemed like everyone else was there already. Figures he would be the last one. He never had a good sense of time, always showing up when he felt like it and the like. Though, most of his professors didn't seem to notice his lateness, which was a good thing in some sense. "I'm here, Captain." he said as he walked up. Had he ever really said anything during team meetings or practices? He couldn't think of a time in which he had. Hmm. Though, it wasn't all that strange to him. But still, why had he chosen to announce his arrival this time? That was weird.

Chance's mind was going off on a tangent. There was so much he needed to do and so little time to do it. Hopefully this meeting wouldn't last too long. He needed to help Cecille pack her trunk, and probably meet up with Jaslyn at some point. Who knew when he would see his girlfriend again? They lived so far apart, and it was difficult to find time in which they could just be alone together. The boy sighed. He would make time. He would make all of this work. Somehow, he would keep his family together and his life in check. 'Jeez. I'm thinking more like an adult than a teenager.' he thought, waiting for someone to say something so everyone wasn't just staring at each other awkwardly.

I'm quiet you know... You make a first impression...
                          I've found I'm scared to know I'm always on your mind...
                          Even the best fall down sometimes... Even the stars refuse to shine...
                          Out of the back you fall in time... I somehow find... You and I collide...

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 10:42 pm
User Image
User Image

Rosemarie smiled as the last of her team showed up. She turned to them, a sad smile on her face. "Thanks for showing up everyone." she said with a smile. "So as you all know, this was my final year in Hogwarts, and I must thank you all for the wonderful time being your captain and team mate. We won games, we lost games, But you all made every game memorable. Win or lose we played like a real team. Which is why I am sad to go." she said with a sad smile.
"As you all probably heard, since Gossip travels so fast, I was offered a position on the British International team. But I turned it down. So this last game was my last game. And I am overjoyed that it became one where we won the Quidditch Cup, and effectively the House cup because of it." she smiled and turned to Shina. "Shina, you are a great Seeker, and a great friend. I know I can rely on you for anything on and off the pitch. Just remember, the snitch may win the game, but it doesn't end the joy. I think the Harpies may catch an interest in you." She said before hugging the girl. She turned to the reserve Seeker next. "Shayna, I'm sorry I couldn't see you play more, You have real potential, I'm sure that you will make the main team in two years and live up to it. But like I told Shina, The snitch doesn't end the joy." She hugged the younger girl and smiled at her before turning to Rick, "Rick, your one good Keeper, but sometimes you have a little trouble focusing with whats at hand. Try and fix that and I am sure you can block every goal that comes at you. But remember, not every Quaffle can be saved, sometimes it must go in, but that only builds to the excitement." Giving the Keeper a hug she turned to Night, "Night, I'm sorry you couldnt play more, maybe next year you can make the main team, but you are talented and I think great things lie ahead of you in the Quidditch Pitch. But again, remember every missed Quaffle is just more excitement." she said and hugged him as well. She turned to Ver, "Verily, Ver, you are an excellent beater, and a very pretty face. I wouldn't be surprised if you get recruited by the Holyhead Harpies. Keep following your instincts in the match, they are what helped us most. And be sure to give Keith a run for his money." she said with a smile as she hugged the red haired girl. She turned to Chance. "Chance you are a dang good beater, and I'm sure that if you decided to play Quidditch you would make even the Chudley Cannons win." she said with a smile and hugged him next. She turned to Rufus. "Rufus, remember the game isnt all about winning and losing, a great part of it is fun. You should remember that You are a good player but you need to remember to enjoy yourself." she said before hugging him. Finally she turned to Chase, she smiled at him. "Chase, your an excellent chaser, one of the best I've ever seen. I know you will do well as captain and more importantly, and a friend to all your players. Though don't let Heather distract you from your responsibilities next year." she said with a chuckle she hugged him and released him, before taking the captain badge off her robes and placing it in his hands. She stepped back, looking at the team. "You all made me so proud. I am honored I got the chance to be your captain." she said as water began to gather around her eyes. She blinked away the tears for a moment. "I expect great things from all of you. And I will be watching." she said with another sad smile before she turned her back on them and her eyes began to overflow. "Thank you all. For showing up. For making this team so great. For making these... these memories." she said between silent tears as she dabbed at her eyes.

Utsuha Moon
shabatha
Diamond Wales
Nanashi Kage Enjeru
XxXDevil-Chan
Xistund
heather030595

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 6:17 pm
User Image███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███

Chase Henrick

███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███

Ravenclaw || Seventh Year || Chaser || Quidditch Captain || Head Boy || My Love

Carrying the trunk in which the myriad selection of quidditch balls laid, Chase hurriedly walked onto the pitch. Of course, he was hauling a barrel of school brooms, for any first years who wanted to try out. The teen figured it would've been better if he used the levitation charm to save him all this trouble, but hey, he needed the strength conditioning for the up and coming quidditch season. After all, as the captain, he needed to amp up his game.

His own broom hung loosely inside the barrel, Chase took it out and held onto it. Then, he set down the papers which he would require those who come to try-outs to fill out, and waited for students to show up.

Position: Chaser
AC: 18
Modi: +8
Skills: Swift Swipe, Good Arm, Deft Dodger
[ ] [ ] [ ]
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Character's Name:[/b]
[b]House:[/b]
[b]Year:[/b]
[b]Advanced Flying I:[/b] (yes or no)
[b]Advanced Flying II:[/b] (yes or no)
[b]Years of Previous Quidditch playing:[/b] (0-6)
[b]Any Special Skill:[/b] (max of 3)
[b]First Choice Position:[/b]
[b]Second Choice Position:[/b]

I know I just need to try, no matter the result. Try again and again, until I get it right.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 2:33 pm
User Image
User Image

ℐirst 𝒴ear ❶ ℳuggleborn ❶ ℛavenclaw

Finally, after the longest time wondering, Alex's curiosity had won him over when he saw the flyer on the bulletin board in the common room. He'd laughed at himself when he learned that it was not spelled Quid Itch but rather Quidditch. No one had bothered to tell him what quidditch was, so he took it upon himself to find out. He payed extra attention to his footing as he trekked out to the pitch, growing more and more desperate to know what he was doing there. He figured that the best way to learn about something was to immerse himself in it, which was exactly how he'd come to terms with the whole wizard thing. It was starting to become less frightening to him, as he knew more and more every day. If the pattern continued, he'd be completely up to speed before too long. Hopefully quidditch was pretty easy to pick up.
When he arrived on the field, a much older boy stood waiting. Alexander nervously placed his hand on the back of his neck like he did way too often. His eyes scrambled to understand the equipment laid out. Broomsticks, so obviously the game required flying. A trunk that kept squirming and making odd sounds, Alex couldn't figure that one out. Papers. He stepped in to get a closer look, and realized that he was meant to fill one of them out. He took a seat on the ground as he did so, not quite sure what to write for the last three slots.Special skills? He wasn't sure. Blinking, he wrote down the only thing he could: "I learn quickly and I can take instruction very well." He couldn't help but feel as though this wasn't really what they were asking for, but it was the best he could do with what he knew. As for position, Alex had no clue. What positions did quidditch have? He smiled and wrote down, "Any" for both slots. He finished up and brought the paper to the lone older boy, most likely the team captain. He handed the paper to him, offering his other hand for a shake. Alexander Sherwood, first year, he spoke. Forgive me, but I'm not entirely sure what I'm doing.

❶ OOC: ❶

Alex
Username: KlutzyChild
Character's Name: Alexander Sherwood
House: Ravenclaw
Year: First
Advanced Flying I: Not yet
Advanced Flying II: Not yet
Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 0
Any Special Skill: I learn quickly and I can take instruction very well. (Dang Healthy, Swift Swipe, and Good Arm, but he doesn't know this yet.)
First Choice Position: Any (Chaser is fine)
Second Choice Position: Any

KlutzyChild

Gracious Gekko

5,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 7:45 pm
User Image
You see, you'd love to run home, but you know you ain't got one
Cuz you're livin' in a world that you're best forgotten
When you're thinkin' you're a joke and nobody's gonna listen
To the one small point I know they've been missing around here

User Image

Rick jogged onto the pitch, his broom over one shoulder. He didn't think he was late, and when he saw the fact that he was actually the second to arrive after Chase, he gave the older boy a wave. Well, he was here, and he was ready to start the season off right. He stretched, letting some of the tight muscles relax a second before he reached for one of the forms to fill out "I don't see anyone else here yet. I take it they're running late, or am I just early?" The redhead noticed the new person, and smiled a bit. Well, they needed players for the team, especially since it seemed that their house had a heck of a time having any players in it. "Um, hi. I think I saw you at the sorting. My name's Rick. Um, hope you do well at tryouts." Nope not awkward. At least he hoped it didn't sound awkward. Then again, it might have been his imagination.

Username: Diamond Wales
Character's Name: Richard Drage
Year: Sixth
Advanced Flying I: Yes
Advanced Flying II: Yes
Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 3
Any Special Skill: Great Catch, Hold the Line, Deft Dodger
First Choice Position: Keeper
Second Choice Position:

----------------------------------
Thinking: Wow, next year is my last year playing
OOC: ...

Jinx

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 9:46 pm
User Image

User Image 

♫ Pureblood ♫ Fourth Year ♫ Dating Darius Silver ♫

Don't wanna let you ๔๏ฬภ but I am ђєใใ bound. 
                                                        ςยгҭคเภ’ร call is the ใครҭ of all. 
                                                        When the lights ғค๔є out all the รเภภєгรcrawl.

Ver walked rather silently onto the pitch and glanced at the few that were there already. She offered her new captain a smile and wondered who the new Vice Captain would be before taking a form. After she had filled it out, she quickly handed it back in and crossed her arms over her chest. Why did she have to have such issues socializing? Its not like it was that hard. All she had to do was say hello!

But she couldn't force the words past her lips. She couldn't even open her mouth. All she could do was stare sullenly at the ground, and hope the try outs would start soon. Up in the air she felt confident and fantastic. Up in the air she could shout and scream and curse and banter. But on the ground, she was clumsy and stumbled over her words and couldn't for the life of her make friends. How was miss social butterfly Elli, her twin sister again?

Username: XxXDevil-Chan
                                                        Character's Name: Verily McHalen
                                                        Year: Fifth
                                                        Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 4
                                                        Any Special Skill: Mean Swing, Deft Dodger, Natural Flyer
                                                        First Choice Position: Beater
                                                        Second Choice Position: Beater

Position: Beater
                                                        AC: 19
                                                        Modifiers: (+7 on bludger hits)
                                                        Special Skills: Mean Swing, Deft Dodger, Natural Flyer
                                                        Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
                                                        Above AC to hit.
                                                        3 or below without modifiers hit yourself
                                                        16 or above to defend

0-0

When you feel my ђєคҭ, look into my єұєร. 
                                                        It’s where my ๔є๓๏ภร hide. It is dark เภรเ๔є. 
                                                        No matter what we ๒гєє๔. We still are made of ﻮгєє๔. 
                                                        Don’t get too ςใ๏รє, this is my кเภﻮ๔๏๓ come.

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 10:08 pm
User Image
Night Yamamoto

Night, having gone through all of the different quidditch positions in his advanced flying class, he took a better liking to the beater position than that of a keeper's. It suited him more, and his swordsmanship upbringing would prove itself useful in this sport. Hopefully. The Ravenclaw walked onto the field, ready to give his all into this tryout. He wasn't sure whether he would actually get a starting position, since he would be competing with other veteran beaters. Oh well, he would do his best. Night smiled and nodded at the new captain and vice captain, and filled out the form.

Username: Utsuha Moon
Character's Name: Night Yamamoto
Year: 4th
Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 3
Any Special Skill: Deft Dodger, Mean Swing, Natural Flyer
First Choice Position: Beater
Second Choice Position: None

AC: 19
Modi: +7
Skills: Deft Dodger, Mean Swing, Natural Flyer
[ ] [ ] [ ]

Well all need someone to rely on. That's why I'm here.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 10:25 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Shina Kiremono~Seventh Year~Ravenclaw Seeker~Head Girl

User Image

Shina stepped onto the field, Firebolt 2 over her shoulder. This would be her last year flying. She doubted she would have time for the sport she loved once she started taking on her duties for her family. Her smile was a bit wistful as she filled out her application for the last time. "Here you go Chase. Doesn't seem like that long ago we were passing the quaffle down the field, does it?" she said as she handed the slip over.

Username: Nanashi Kage Enjeru
Character's Name: Shina Kiremono
Year: 7
Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 6
Any Special Skill: Sharp Eyes, Great Catch, Natural Flyer
First Choice Position: Seeker
Second Choice Position: Chaser

User Image
((OOC: ... )) | Wearing
{Life 1} | {Life 2} | {Life 3}
Ravenclaw Seeker
AC =18
Player's Perks = Six years experience +3, Advanced Flying 1&2 +3
Player's skills = Sharp Eyes (+2 to spot), Great Catch(+2 to catch), Natural Flyer(+2 to AC)
Need 19 to spot the snitch, three posts to catch up, then 22 to catch it within two tries.
Roll Modifiers= +8 to spot, +8 to catch
This roll after modifiers=

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300

Xistund

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 10:26 pm
User ImageUser Image

Sixth YearWerewolfRavenclawChaserPrefect

Rufus came to the pitch his old broom in hand. He can not believe it lasted him this long. He smiled as he saw the rest of the team. He smiled at Chase. "Hey Chase, how are you doing?" He said feeling ready to play. A good game was like a hunt for him.

Username: Xistund
Character's Name:Rufus Flinker
Year: 6th
Advanced Flying I: yes
Advanced Flying II: yes
Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 4
Any Special Skill: Good Arm, Deft Dodger and Swift Swipe
First Choice Position:Chaser
Second Choice Position:Dose not matter.

{OoC:}

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 10:28 am
User Image☾ ☆ ★ ☆ ☽Shayna Aileen Snow☾ ☆ ★ ☆ ☽
So come and dance to the beat, wave your hands together
Come feel the heat, forever and forever
Listen and learn, it is time for prancing,
Now we are here, we're Caramell Dancing!

// // // // 14 //

Where? --
With? ---
Feeling//OoC ---

User Image

Shayna stepped onto the field. Feeling for the breeze and relishing the feel of the sun on her face, the brunette spread her arms in a light stretch before making her way to the others. Grabbing a piece of paper to fill out the application. Man she loved playing Quidditch. She tied her hair up real quick in a braided ponytail so her long hair wouldn't whip around too much and her Firebolt now resting in the crook of her arm. The fourth year just smiled happily.

Shayna's Paperwork
Username: shabatha
Character's Name: Shayna Snow
Year: 4
Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 2
Any Special Skill: Natural Flyer, Sharp Eyes, Great Catch
First Choice Position: Seeker
Second Choice Position: uh.... Chaser?

(Position: Seeker
AC: 16
Modifiers: +2 to AC (NF), +2 Spotting the Snitch (SE), +2 Catching the Snitch (GC), +1 to AC (2yr), +3 to AC (AF)
Special Skills: Natural Flyer (+2), Sharp Eyes (+2), Great Catch (+2)
Lives: [ biggrin ] [ biggrin ] [ biggrin ]

19+ To spot
3 turns for chase
22+ To catch in 2 tries

Roll after Modifiers: No roll )

User Image

User Image

I want to Scream and Shout,
And Dance the Night out.
And Scream and Shout,
And Go All Out

Sapphire The Owl

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 5:19 pm
User Image███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███

Chase Henrick

███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███

Ravenclaw || Seventh Year || Chaser || Quidditch Captain || Head Boy || My Love

Chase glanced over the forms and nodded. Quite a few people were experienced in the game, and those who weren't would be covered. Unless the beaters decided to be jerks today and knock them out. Well, it could give them a sense of what could happen in a real quidditch game.

"Alright, guys. Before we start, I have an announcement to make," Chase stated as he walked over to Rick. Petting the younger male's head, he declared, "Rick will be the Ravenclaw quidditch team's vice captain. Treat him well."

"Now let's start," Chase said. "Beaters, grab your bats," he said, pointing at a small pile of bats on the floor next to the trunk. "I'll release the bludgers as soon as you guys are ready. Rick, get into position. Chasers, get ready, you will each get a quaffle and try to score against Rick. I will be sometimes stealing from you, so try to evade me as best as you can." Chase took two quaffles from the trunk. "Shina and Shayna, snatch that snitch as fast as you can."

When everybody was on their brooms and ready in their prospective positions, Chase released the snitch first, watching it zip through the air and disappear in the blink of an eye. "Beaters, aim at whoever you want, though refrain from constantly beating up the same person: It would be preferred if they're conscious for when the team is announced." The bludgers were soon released, as Chase dodged to the side to prevent getting bludgeoned. Then he threw the quaffles, one at Rufus and the other at Alexander.

Position: Chaser
AC: 18
Modi: +8
Skills: Swift Swipe, Good Arm, Deft Dodger
[ ] [ ] [ ]

{OOC; For those of you who don't understand the new-ish system, feel free to PM me for any help, clarifications, etc. :3 Standard rules apply. Don't kill each other please. Also, I will be using the program I wrote so yeah. C:}

I know I just need to try, no matter the result. Try again and again, until I get it right.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 5:44 pm
User Image
User Image

Alex was slightly befuddled as the captain spoke, announcing the vice captain and rattling off instructions that were slightly more advanced than he would have liked. Still he needed to learn quickly in order to thrive here. As Chase spoke to the beaters, the first year snatched a broom from the barrel. He quickly made a mental note to be extra respectful of Rick, and also to pay attention to what Rufus and Chase did. Just then, the captain threw him a ball that he guessed was the quaffle. Looking up, he realized the three goalposts on either side of the pitch. Okay, he thought. He was beginning to get an idea of how this might work. Tucking the ball under his arm, she mounted the broom, remembering what little he knew from his first few flying lessons. He kicked off hard, drifting into the air a little ways.

Once he'd collected himself and found his balance, he leaned forward and began heading down the pitch toward the goalposts that Rick was to defend. Hopefully he would be able to get at least one score in against the upper classman. Swallowing, he found within himself a new sense of determination. It was time to play.

Trying for Chaser
AC: 10
Modifiers: +2 to Stealing (SS), +2 to Scoring (GA)
Special Skills: Swift Swipe, Good Arm, Dang Healthy
Lives: [①][②][③][④]
Posts to goal: 1/3

KlutzyChild

Gracious Gekko

5,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 6:07 pm
User Image
You see, you'd love to run home, but you know you ain't got one
Cuz you're livin' in a world that you're best forgotten
When you're thinkin' you're a joke and nobody's gonna listen
To the one small point I know they've been missing around here

User Image

Rick listened as Chase began to address the team, and then blinked. Wait, what did he say? Before the redhead could process it, Chase pat him on the head and ordered them into the air. Rick mounted up and flew to the goalposts, trying to figure out how, out of everyone else on the team, he got picked. It made no sense to him. Deciding to put thinking about it too hard off, he got to the hoops and hovered, ready for anything, well, except for being made vice captain. Well, he'd just wait and see how they did now., he guessed.

AC: 17
Modifiers: +9 to blocking goals
Special Skills: Great Catch, Hold the Line, Deft Dodger
Lives: emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart

Thinking: Wait, what did he say?
OOC: ...

Jinx

Nanashi Kage Enjeru rolled 1 20-sided dice: 16 Total: 16 (1-20)
PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 8:29 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Shina Kiremono~Seventh Year~Ravenclaw Seeker~Head Girl

User Image

Shina kicked off hard and fast, soaring into the air. Her grey eyes flicked across the field, searching for the glimmer of the snitch.

User Image
((OOC: ... )) | Wearing
{Life 1} | {Life 2} | {Life 3}
Ravenclaw Seeker
AC =18
Player's Perks = Six years experience +3, Advanced Flying 1&2 +3
Player's skills = Sharp Eyes (+2 to spot), Great Catch(+2 to catch), Natural Flyer(+2 to AC)
Need 19 to spot the snitch, three posts to catch up, then 22 to catch it within two tries.
Roll Modifiers= +8 to spot, +8 to catch
This roll after modifiers= 24 Snitch spotted!

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300

KlutzyChild

Gracious Gekko

5,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 11:47 pm
User Image
User Image

The boy kept the Quaffle tucked under his arm, speeding up as he gained confidence. Hopefully he would get a chance to shoot against Rick before Chase tried to steal. He lowered his head and pressed forward.

Trying for Chaser
AC: 10
Modifiers: +2 to Stealing (SS), +2 to Scoring (GA)
Special Skills: Swift Swipe, Good Arm, Dang Healthy
Lives: [①][②][③][④]
Posts to goal: 2/3

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games