Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Ravenclaw Quidditch Practice: Team Posted! [[Oct-Dec 23]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2023 8:39 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
❀ Flora Helen Norris ❀
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
❀ Captain & Chaser ❀ Namaste ❀ Herbology ❀
❀Head Girl & Prefect ❀

"When guinea pigs are excited, they 'popcorn,' or do little hops in the air."

Flora Helen was stressed. She was thrilled that the school saw her as a leader, enough so that they gave her the head girl position. And namaste. and Herology. And quidditch captain.

Maybe Flora Helen just needed to stop being so friendly, so kind. Or maybe her tactics of knowing random facts had made her quirky enough to be likable. Well, she wasn't going to stop sharing her facts, especially when she could share about "lethologica" being a state of not knowing the word one wanted. She hoped to be able to use that during tryouts today.

She sat out the forms and dusted off the quidditch balls, before sitting and looking around - practice would be good.

[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Character's Name:[/b]
[b]House:[/b]
[b]Year:[/b]
[b]Advanced Flying I:[/b] (yes or no)
[b]Advanced Flying II:[/b] (yes or no)
[b]Years of Previous Quidditch playing:[/b] (0-6)
[b]Any Special Skill:[/b] (max of 3)
[b]First Choice Position:[/b]
[b]Second Choice Position:[/b]

"They don't need to sleep for a long time either! Just lil naps."

Where & Who:Quidditch practice with bugs in the grass
T
hinking about: Facts.
W
earing: Flower leggings, white t-shirt

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2023 5:53 pm
User Image

So shake the m a g i c 8 until it b r e a k s
                                                And c l o s e your eyes and take a leap of f a i t h

╔════════════════════════════════╗
                                                Syd Barrett
                                                Fifteen Years Old - Fifth Year - Ravenclaw - Halfblood
                                                Member of the Art Club - Artist for the Daily Dragon - Reserve Keeper

╚════════════════════════════════╝

Syd arrived bright and early. He was determined to make the team as a seeker, especially considering that Dwyn had graduated. The fifteen year old was finished with playing keeper, a reserve position no less, and he was going to make it known. This year’s tryouts were going to be the best ever. “G’mornin’,” he greeted Flora Helen as he filled out a form.

Position:
                                                Armour Class: 15
                                                Modifiers: (spotting +5) (catching +5)
                                                Skills: Sharp Eyes, Great Catch, Deft Dodger
                                                Total Roll:
                                                Lives: [1] [2] [3]
                                                Spot: 19+
                                                Catch: 22+

Username: kiska166
                                                Character's Name: Syd Barrett
                                                House: Ravenclaw
                                                Year: Fifth
                                                Advanced Flying I: Yes
                                                Advanced Flying II: Yes
                                                Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 4
                                                Any Special Skill: Sharp Eyes, Great Catch, Deft Dodger
                                                First Choice Position: Seeker
                                                Second Choice Position: Chaser

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

Don't be a f r a i d of going your own way
                                                S h a k e the magic 8 until it b r e a k s

Stefan Lee Salvatore

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2023 5:00 am
User Image
Linsey Grey-Cavendish
RavenclawThird YearThirteen Years OldSingle │ Beater

Linsey was bouncing along as she went out to the Quidditch pitch for tryouts. It was hard to believe it was tryout time already, but then once school started up time seemed to speed up sometimes. She was happy to get outside, drink in the crisp Highlands air, and bask in the warmth of the autumn sun, as she knew such bright days were numbered much past start of term. The thirteen-year-old was also feeling a bit more confident of her having a good tryout, owing to the chance she had to be a First Team Beater last term. ‘Got to be a Beater just like Mom’ she thought to herself, a feeling which warmed her spirit, especially since she got tagged with the ‘Mini-Hannah’ label by some in the family.

Over the summer, she’d gotten the chance to get in practice with the younger members of the Irish national team, honing her flying skills and Beater technique, which really helped her feel she could contend for her spot on the team once more. She was even gifted with a golden leprechaun charm by Mom resembling the team’s mascot, which she now wore on a chain around her neck for good luck. Linsey also wore a dark blue Ravenclaw Quidditch sweatshirt over a bright white Tee shirt, a pair of well-worn jeans, and white trainers with blue and bronze laces. Her waist-length silvery hair was in a long single braid, bound with House tartan ribbons. She also had her pads in a bag over her shoulder, along with the broomstick she’s taken meticulous care to polish and make sure all the bristles were in proper condition.

Arriving not long after Flora and Syd, Linsey collected a form and settled on the grass beside the team Captain to fill it out. “Hi, Flora, Hi, Syd. Today’s going to be a really fun day, don’t you think?” she said brightly, her blue eyes practically alight with excitement.

Username: Grayson Ironshield
Character's Name: Linsey Grey-Cavendish
Year: Third
Advanced Flying II: Currently enrolled
Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 2 (1st Yr: Reserve Chaser, 2nd Yr: Beater)
Any Special Skill: Good Arm, Natural Flyer, Swift Swipe
First Choice Position: Beater
Second Choice Position: Wherever I can help

OOC:
Stefan Lee Salvatore

kiska166

User Image
                  AC:13
                  Modifiers: +3 to Shoot the Quaffle, +3 to Steal the Quaffle, +2 to Beater Actions
                  Special Skills: Good Arm, Natural Flyer, Swift Swipe
                  Lives: [ ] [ ] [ ]
                  Action:
                  Effect Value:

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2023 5:38 pm

User Image❦❧
ROBIN NOVA WINCHESTER

fourth year || Ravenclaw || pureblood
Language Club || Herbology Club || Quidditch hype pal

Last year, Robin had admitted to Captain Flora Helen that xe didn’t particularly enjoy Quidditch—perhaps an ill-considered move, but xe had merely been thinking that xe wasn’t particularly good at it either. Xe enjoyed seeing xer housemates happy, and the tired smiles after practice or a game. Xe explained tbis, and Captain Flora Helen had subsequently declared:

“I hereby kick you off the quidditch team. You can be our hype pal. Come when you want to watch, snacks are always cool, but like no obligation to fly around on your broom.”

Thereafter, Robin would bring water and healthy snacks to every Ravenclaw game or friendly scrimmage. Xe offered anyone looking nervous a pep talk or hand or foot massage. Xe made sure the Ravenclaw stands always had posters and paraphernalia, and xe would cheer and start chants or waves. Hype Pal was undoubtedly more fun for xem than actually playing.

And well, this wasn’t a match or scrimmage, but Tryouts seemed like something to hype up, right?

“Good morning,” xe greeted the gathered team members with a smile. “And good luck today! Water anyone? Or can I check anyone’s broom for bristles or last minute maintenance?”

setting Quidditch Tryouts 2058 || with Ravenclaw people
appearance 5’3” spindly || wearing Demin flower short + dark blue skirt
status Hype Pal duties!

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
Hello my old heart
How have you been
Are you still there inside my chest?
I've been so worried
You've been so still
Barely beating at all
Oh, don't leave me here alone
Don't tell me that we've grown

❧❦
~"Hello My Old Heart" by The Oh Hello's

addaellis

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2023 7:36 am
2058 - 2059 Ravenclaw Quidditch Team

Team Captain
Flora Helen Norris

Team Vice Captain
Milan Wellbelove

Keeper
Lewis Abrams

Chasers
Flora Helen Norris
Cassidy Nakano Roussel
Milan Wellbelove

Seeker
Syd Barrett

Beaters
Taylor Davenport
Linsey Grey-Cavendish

Reserves
Robin Winchester - Hype Squad

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2023 11:36 am
User ImageUser Image
xx Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Quidditch Pitch
xxx Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? No one yet
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Ravenclaw Tryouts
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? Stupid leg

Milan walked onto the pitch, ready for his final year of playing for the Eagles. He used magic to carry along the heavy trunk of equipment, as well as the barrel of brooms for those that didn't have one. His own broom was in a hip carrier he'd made a few years prior. After everything was at center-pitch, he set down a stack of sign-in forms. On top of that, he set his sewing machine paper weight, then he sat on the other end of the chest. Ever since he'd shattered his leg, putting too much strain on it was painful. Stupid magic should've fixed it better.

[b]Username:[/b]
                                                                [b]Character's Name:[/b]
                                                                [b]House:[/b]
                                                                [b]Year:[/b]
                                                                [b]Advanced Flying I:[/b] (yes or no)
                                                                [b]Advanced Flying II:[/b] (yes or no)
                                                                [b]Years of Previous Quidditch playing:[/b] (0-6)
                                                                [b]Any Special Skill:[/b] (max of 3)
                                                                [b]First Choice Position:[/b]
                                                                [b]Second Choice Position:[/b]

✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮
          Tᴡɪsᴛɪɴ' ᴡᴏʀᴅs, ᴡᴇ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ sᴀʏ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ ᴍᴇᴀɴ
          Bʀᴏᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ɢʟᴀss, ᴛʜɪɴɢs ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ sᴛᴀʏ ᴇᴠᴇʀɢʀᴇᴇɴ
          Iᴛ's ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴀ ʜᴀʀᴅ ᴘɪʟʟ ᴛᴏ sᴡᴀʟʟᴏᴡ ᴀɴᴅ ɴᴏᴡ
          Wᴇ'ʀᴇ ᴄᴏᴍɪɴ' ᴅᴏᴡɴ, ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ᴄᴏᴍɪɴ' ᴅᴏᴡɴ
          Wɪsʜ I ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ɢᴏ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴛᴏ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴡᴇ ᴡᴏʀᴇ ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ ғᴀᴄᴇs
          Bᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇ sᴍɪʟᴇs ᴀʟʟ ғᴀᴅᴇ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴡᴇ ᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴇ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ᴇʀᴀsᴇ ᴛʜɪs
          Is ɪᴛ ᴛᴏᴏ ʟᴀᴛᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ʏᴏᴜ sᴛᴀʏ? Is ɪᴛ ᴀʟʟ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴀ sᴛᴀᴛᴇ ᴏғ ᴍɪɴᴅ?
          Wɪsʜ I ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ɢᴏ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴛᴏ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴡᴇ ᴡᴏʀᴇ ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ ғᴀᴄᴇs
          ✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Trickblues

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2023 1:34 pm
User Image
Spooky, scary skeletons
Send shivers down your spine
Shrieking skulls will shock your soul
And seal your doom tonight

User Image

Halfblood | Seer | First Year Ravenclaw | Eleven Years Old
Astronomy Club | Daily Dragon Writer | Dueling Club - Occasional Observer | Language Club | Music Club Violist
Quidditch Tryouts 2059 The Pitch With: Captain Wellbelove. Soon to be others, surely.
Wearing: Black Athleticwear Status: "But why a sewing machine...?"

═══════════════════XXXX═══════════════════

Quidditch wasn’t exactly Uriel’s favorite sport… Nor was any sport for that matter. Athletics simply weren’t his strong suit; he would much rather spend his days dissecting cadavers or thumbing through ancient grimoires than running laps. Still, Yuri knew his mother would be worrying whether or not he was leading a healthy lifestyle without Adelaide’s incessant hauntings to keep him on his toes, so it was best to simply jump in from the get go before dear Avvie Lou ever had the chance to fret. Besides, if he were to take up any sport, there were worse things than Quidditch. At least it wasn’t Rugby.

It seemed he was amongst the first to arrive at tryouts that morning. There was an older boy sitting on top of a chest beside a miniature sewing machine. It was sort of cute, though seemed very out of place on a Quidditch pitch. Then again, Uriel also seemed very out of place on the pitch, so who was he to judge the poor little trinket? Whether the apology in his head was towards the paper weight or the owner himself, Yuri wasn’t quite sure, but he greeted the other boy politely nonetheless. Once he was close enough he immediately recognized him as Editor Milan from The Daily Dragon. As it turned out, he was also Captain Milan. Not to mention Head Boy. Good for him. “Good morning, Captain Wellbelove." he greeted with a small smile. Was it... Appropriate, to just call him Milan? He wasn't sure. The boy certainly looked like one to appreciate formalities, in any case. "How are you this morning? I like your paper weight."

Once he was sure it was alright to take a form, he did so and began filling it out. Many, many moons ago, his father had once been a Keeper for Ravenclaw. He spoke fondly of the experience whenever it came up. Yuri wasn’t exactly aiming to follow in his old man’s footsteps, but out of all the positions, that definitely seemed more his speed than Chaser or Beater… Though he supposed in the end it didn’t really matter, so long as he did something.

---

Username: Trickblues
                                                              Character's Name: Uriel Payne
                                                              Year: First
                                                              Advanced Flying I: No
                                                              Advanced Flying II: No
                                                              Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 0
                                                              Any Special Skill: Hold the Line, Great Catch, Natural Flyer
                                                              First Choice Position: Keeper
                                                              Second Choice Position: Wherever you need me most, I suppose.

════════════════════════════════════════════════

OOC:
                                                              USERNAME

Spirits, supernatural, are shy
                                                              What's all the fuss?
                                                              But bags of bones seem so unsafe
                                                              It's semi-serious!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2023 2:15 pm
User Image
Linsey Grey-Cavendish
RavenclawFourth YearFourteen Years OldSingle │ Beater

Hard to believe its already time for tryouts again’, thought Linsey as she wended her way in a leisurely fashion towards the pitch. So far as she was concerned, she was coming out here to have fun, and she refused to act as though she were keeping an appointment. ‘Gonna be strange not seeing Flora out here after all the years she was Captain. Guess we’ll see how Milan handles things this year.’ She was hopeful about the team’s chances this term of winning the Quidditch Cup, and confident she could do her part to contribute to the team’s success.

Over the summer, she got the chance to practice with the younger members of the Irish National team, working to improve her Beater skills and being a better all-around flyer. Linsey was wearing her usual tryout gear: a dark blue Ravenclaw Quidditch jersey over a bright white Tee shirt, a pair of well-worn jeans, and white trainers with blue and bronze laces. Her waist-length silvery hair was in a long single braid, bound with House tartan ribbons. She also had her pads in a bag over her shoulder, along with the broomstick she’s taken meticulous care to polish and make sure all the bristles were in proper condition.

She was kinda surprised seeing Milan seated upon the Quidditch chest in the middle of the pitch, with newly Sorted First Year; she expected to see more of the senior Eagles having already gathered for this first day of this term’s campaign for the Cup. “Morning, Mon Capitan,” she said cheerfully, as she collected a form from under the sewing machine weight.

Username: Graydon Ironshield
Character's Name: Linsey Grey-Cavendish
Year: Fourth
Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 3 (1st: Reserve Chaser, 2nd & 3rd: Beater)
Any Special Skill: Deft Dodger, Mean Swing, Natural Flyer

OOC:
Username

User Image
                  AC:18
                  Modifiers: +6 to Beater Actions, + 4 to Chaser Actions
                  Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Mean Swing, Natural Flyer
                  Action:
                  Effect Value:

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2023 2:43 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx✯ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Quidditch Pitch
xxx✯ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? A few other Ravenclaws
xxxx✯ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Tryouts
xxxxx✯ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? Hopefully I don't get Keeper... or Beater

Lewis was so excited for quidditch, especially since he was now able to bring his own broom to school. Thanks to Grampa Wyatt, he had a very nice new broom, as well as new gear. He did hope he wouldn't be stuck as keeper again, but there were worse things... like not playing at all! There were already a few people here, so he was later than planned. Oh well, he was still well on time. "Hiya everybody!" He waved, then grabbed a form to fill out. There was a tiny sewing machine on top, which had Lewis a little confused. That wasn't very quidditch-y, but maybe it was tricky to find a quidditch-themed paperweight. He filled out his paperwork and handed it in, then scooted out of the way to do some stretches.

Username: Cinnabun Gryffie
                                                            Character's Name: Lewis Abrams
                                                            Year: Second
                                                            Advanced Flying I: Enrolled
                                                            Advanced Flying II: No
                                                            Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 1 (+1 Quidditch MTA)
                                                            Any Special Skill: Sharp Eyes, Great Catch, Natural Flyer

Tʜᴇʏ'ʀᴇ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ᴛʀʏ ᴛᴏ ᴄʟɪᴘ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴡɪɴɢs
Lᴏᴄᴋ ʏᴏᴜ ᴜᴘ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ʏᴏᴜ sɪɴɢ
Bᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇʏ'ʟʟ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴄᴀɢᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍs sᴏ ғʟʏ ᴀᴡᴀʏ
Cᴀᴜsᴇ ᴡᴇ'ᴠᴇ ɢᴏᴛ ᴛᴏᴍᴏʀʀᴏᴡ, ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴀɢᴇs ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡɪɴᴅ
Wᴇ'ᴠᴇ ɢᴏᴛ ᴛᴏᴍᴏʀʀᴏᴡ, ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛᴀʟᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʟɪᴇs ᴡɪᴛʜɪɴ
Tʜᴇʀᴇ's ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ᴀɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴅᴀʏ, ᴀɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ɴɪɢʜᴛ
A ʙɪᴛᴛᴇʀsᴡᴇᴇᴛ ʙʟᴇssɪɴɢ ɪɴ ᴅɪsɢᴜɪsᴇ
Tᴏᴍᴏʀʀᴏᴡ, ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀs ᴏғ ᴏᴜʀ ʟɪᴠᴇs, ᴛᴏᴍᴏʀʀᴏᴡ

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2023 3:46 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Quidditch Pitch
xxx Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? A Few Eagles
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Ravenclaw Tryouts
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? I do love this weight

Milan looked over at a... first year who walked over. Oh! This kid had joined the news team too. "Oh, good morning... Uriel? Sorry if that's not right, I'm terrible at names. You're the new writer for the Dragon, right?" Hopefully that was correct, because otherwise, how did this kid know him? He continued, saying he liked Milan's paperweight. "Oh, thanks. It normally sits on my desk, but it's breezy today and I didn't want all the papers flying everywhere. That's our jobs, right?" He tried to offer a casual joke, but he was pretty sure that he never had a sense of humor.

The next one out was Linsey, one of the beaters on the team. "Bonjour à toi, Linsey" He sent over a wave, then collected the few forms that had been filled out. The next kid in was one he'd only seen for a while, but he played Keeper last year. He waved when the younger boy greeted them, then took his form as well. Based on what he'd seen last year, Lewis hadn't wanted Keeper then either... so perhaps Milan would test his skills in the other spots. After all, he wanted to make sure everyone had a good time, and that the team was strong.

quote="TrickBlues"]
          Graydon Ironshield

✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮
          AC: xx
          Modifiers: +x {Throwing} +x {Stealing}
          Special Skills: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
          Total Roll:xx {xxxxxx}
          x/3
          Lives: [✬] [✬] [✬]
          ✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2023 3:15 pm
User Image

I am just a new b o y
                                                S t r a n g e r in this town

╔════════════════════════════════╗
                                                Syd Barrett
                                                Sixteen Years Old - Sixth Year - Ravenclaw - Halfblood
                                                Quidditch Vice Captain & Seeker
                                                Daily Dragon & Art Club Artist

╚════════════════════════════════╝

Syd was shocked that Milan, of all people, had chosen him to be his Vice Captain. Milan grew quite cold towards him over the past year, claiming that his clothes were too baggy and hobo-chic and that he could make him better ones. Echo agreed with her brother on the matter, but that didn’t stop Syd from sporting his cozy oversized hoodies. However, as one of last year’s Quidditch scrimmage leaders, he supposed that the Captain had seen something in him when his team absolutely demolished their opponent, even though Syd had wanted them to lose as Echo had promised him sexual favours if he threw the competition and let her win. Looking back, however, Syd was glad his team didn’t throw the game as he ended up getting them anyway as a reward for leading his team to victory. None of it made sense to him, really, but he found that asking too many questions only confused him more as Echo would dance around the topics and formulate her words in a way that only left him with more wonder.

Arriving at the pitch, Milan and several others had already been getting ready. If he wasn’t busy speaking with a younger student (who Syd recognized from the Daily Dragon), he would have mentioned that he could have waited and had Syd help him bring over the equipment. Instead, the sixth year took a form from underneath the sewing machine – go figure – paper weight and filled it out in silence. He wasn’t sure if he was still supposed to or not, but figured better be safe than sorry. After all, he didn’t want Milan to pull some sort of bullshit, claiming that just because Syd was the Vice Captain didn’t guarantee a spot on the team for him, especially if he didn’t fill out the form.

Position:
                                                Armour Class: 18
                                                Modifiers: (spotting +8 ) (catching +8 )
                                                Skills: Sharp Eyes, Great Catch, Deft Dodger
                                                Total Roll:
                                                Lives: [1] [2] [3]
                                                Spot: 19+
                                                Catch: 22+

Username: kiska166
                                                Character's Name: Syd Barrett
                                                Year: 6th
                                                Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 5
                                                Any Special Skill: Sharp Eyes, Great Catch, Deft Dodger
                                                Second Choice Position: Seeker

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

Will some w o m a n in this desert land
                                                Make me feel like a r e a l man?

Cinnabun Gryffie
addaellis

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:49 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Tryna stand up on my own two feet
                                          This conversation ain't comin' easily
                                          And darling, I know it's getting late
                                          So what do you say we leave this place?

Cass joined the others on the pitch. He had spent too much time getting ready and was running late. He was so embarrassed being late he simply couldn't keep his hair its normal pink and was sporting a bright purple. He quickly got the form filled out and passed in so he wasn't holding up the team anymore.

Position: chaser
                                                                          AC:19
                                                                          Modifiers: +9 shoot & steal +7 other
                                                                          Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Good Arm, Swift Swipe

Walk me home in the dead of night
                                                                          I can't be alone with all that's on my mind
                                                                          So say you'll stay with me tonight
                                                                          'Cause there is so much wrong going on outside

null

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2023 9:00 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx❈ Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Quidditch Pitch
xxx❈ Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Ravenclaws
xxxx❈ Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Try-Outs!
xxxxx❈ Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? Hopefully I can help!

Thanks to rumors circulating about, Yarrick knew that the Ravenclaw team was hurting for players. Most of her family had played in some capacity or another, including terrorizing the school during a big game last year. Since her team was hurting, she decided she'd join up. At worst, she'd just play this year, but who knew, she might be super good. Hurrying on the pitch, she knew she had to be running late. "Oh man, sorry I'm late! Let me fill this out real quick!" She hurried to fill out the form, then handed over the form to Captain Milan. Hopefully she was as strong a Beater as her brother!

Username: Cinnabun Gryffie
                                                                Character's Name: Yarrick Knapp
                                                                Year: Second
                                                                Advanced Flying I: Enrolled!
                                                                Advanced Flying II: Not Yet
                                                                Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 00
                                                                Any Special Skill: Mean Swing, Nat Flyer, and Deft Dodger

AC: 14
          Modifiers: +2 {Hitting}
          Special Skills: Mean Swing, Nat Flyer, and Deft Dodger
          Saving: xxxxx
          Aiming At: xxxxx
          Total Roll:xx {xxxxxx}
          Lives: [✬] [✬] [✬]

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2023 9:06 pm
2059 - 2060 Ravenclaw Quidditch Team

Team Captain
Milan Wellbelove

Team Vice Captain