Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Ravenclaw Quidditch Practice: Team Posted! [[Oct-Dec 23]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 161 162 163 164 165 166 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2021 10:31 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx⇴ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Quidditch Arena... thing
xxx⇴ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Older Students
xxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Ravenclaw Tryouts
xxxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? Is this a terrible idea?

Well, school was going terribly so far, but hopefully joining clubs and teams would help him feel better about the stupid sorting. Despite his initial hesitation, Milan noticed that Ravenclaw was desperately short on players, so why not try out? At worst, he'd sit on the bench during games... but at best, well, he'd be playing. Admittedly, he had had quite a thrill when it came to flying class, and the sport seemed simple enough, so why not? Part of him still told him this was a dumb idea, but it was supposedly a great way to make friends... not that he really wanted to be friends with most of these people, but maybe some of the older students would be better than his classmates. Walking onto the field... pitch? arena? grassy area... he spotted two older boys. Aha. What better way to fit in with the boys, eh? He grabbed one of the forms, using his nice cursive to fill it out. Once it was handed in, Milan stepped to the side, straightening his Ravenclaw tee-shirt and sighing softly.

Username: Cinnabun Gryffie
                                                              Character's Name: Milan Wellbelove
                                                              House: Ravenclaw
                                                              Year: First
                                                              Advanced Flying I: No
                                                              Advanced Flying II: No
                                                              Years of Previous Quidditch playing: None
                                                              Any Special Skill: Swift Swipe, Good Arm, Natural Flyer
                                                              First Choice Position: Chaser
                                                              Second Choice Position: Keeper?

AC: 12
Modifiers: +2 {Stealing} +2 {Scoring}
Special Skills: Good Arm, Swift Swipe, Natural Flyer
Total Roll:xx {xxxxxx}
x/3
Lives: [✬] [✬] [✬]

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2021 5:45 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

۞ Cenek ۞ Knapp ۞
SixthYear Ravenclaw
۞ Prefect ۞ Quidditch Captain ۞ Seeker۞

▬▬Critiscm is something we can avoid easily...▬▬

Cenek smiled to Jordan, ”Hey Jordan, got a quick favor to ask of you. Will you be the Vice Captain for the team? You’re one of the more experienced players on the team right now, and I’d really like to give you this leadership opportunity to thrive in quidditch.” Cenek stood up and began stretching, ”And just to show my trust in you, I hereby give you the challenge of running Quidditch tryouts today. Run it how you see fit, and I’m going to sit here and watch you watch them. Afterwards, you pick the team, if you have any questions, you can just ask, but if everyone returns, you’re basically just looking for a new Chaser I think, unless Dwyn. Wants to play chaser again I guess.” Cenek laughed to himself then held his hand out to Jordan, ”So are you in?”

▬▬ By saying nothing, doing nothing, and being nothing. ▬▬

OOC: Giving Gryffie permission to run tryouts in my potential absence; won’t be totally gone; won’t be totally here. Will still be lurking.

Position:
AC: 18
Modifiers: +8 catching, +8 spotting
Special Skills: Sharp Eyes, Great Catch, Natural Flyer
Lives: ۞۞۞
Roll: --
Trying to:

Cinnabun Gryffie

_____

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2021 6:39 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Quidditch Pitch
xxx Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Captain Cenek
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Ravenclaw Tryouts
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? What in the heck just happened?

Jordan blinked when Cenek asked a favor, then for him to be Vice Captain. Really? Cenek found him skilled enough to take the role of Captain in a couple years? That was an honor. He explained his reasoning, while the younger blonde nodded happily. That sounded great! "That's awesome. Thanks for the opportunity, Cap!" Cenek started on stretching, so Jordan mirrored, though a bit less confidently.

It was then that Cenek.... kept talking. He wanted Jordan to fully run tryouts???? All alone?! After all of a minute's experience as Vice Captain?! What the heck? "Um. yes. One question... Hva faen? I mean. I can try? I don't know how good I'll be, since I've only got three years experience, plus no practice as leader. Um... but I'll try?" He offered a hesitant smile, one that very clearly showed his nervousness through the barely concealed façade.

Stefan Lee Salvatore

Wʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ sʜᴀʀᴘᴇsᴛ ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ᴄᴜᴛ ᴍᴇ ᴅᴏᴡɴ
          I'ᴍ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ sᴇɴᴅ ᴀ ғʟᴏᴏᴅ, ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ᴅʀᴏᴡɴ 'ᴇᴍ ᴏᴜᴛ
          I ᴀᴍ ʙʀᴀᴠᴇ, I ᴀᴍ ʙʀᴜɪsᴇᴅ, I ᴀᴍ ᴡʜᴏ I'ᴍ ᴍᴇᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ, ᴛʜɪs ɪs ᴍᴇ
          Lᴏᴏᴋ ᴏᴜᴛ 'ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ʜᴇʀᴇ I ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴀɴᴅ I'ᴍ ᴍᴀʀᴄʜɪɴɢ ᴏɴ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇᴀᴛ I ᴅʀᴜᴍ
          I'ᴍ ɴᴏᴛ sᴄᴀʀᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ sᴇᴇɴ! I ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ɴᴏ ᴀᴘᴏʟᴏɢɪᴇs, ᴛʜɪs ɪs ᴍᴇ

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2021 3:03 pm
User Image
❀ Flora Helen Norris ❀
Second Year Ravenclaw

"The Inventor of Frisbee Golf Was Turned Into a Frisbee..."

Flora Helen walked out onto the pitch, last year had been pretty fun playing quidditch, s why not go for another year. She had made some good friends, and had missed it over the summer…. This year would be another good one she was sure. She filled out a form then began the stretches. She saw a first year turn in his form just ahead of her, his writing was super pretty, she was a little jealous.

Username: Stefan Lee Salvatore
Character's Name: Flora Helen Norris
Year:2
Advanced Flying I: no
Advanced Flying II: (no
Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 0
Any Special Skill: Natural Flyer; Deft Dodger; Swift Swipe
Second Choice Position: Beater

"I hope I don't turn into a plant when I become a gardener."

Position:
AC: 15
Lives: gaia_sakura gaia_sakura gaia_sakura
Mods: Stealing +3

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2021 7:04 pm

Tryna stand up on my own two feet
                                          This conversation ain't comin' easily
                                          And darling, I know it's getting late
                                          So what do you say we leave this place?

Cass entered the pitch with his favorite quidditch shirt! It was a replica of Dad's jersey. He so hoped he make the team! the same team Dad played on! Hard to believe his dad use to guard these hoops! He filled out his form and passed it in. He was eager to play

Username:kungfudemoness
                                                                          Character's Name: Cass Nakano-Roussel
                                                                          Year: 1
                                                                          Advanced Flying I: no
                                                                          Advanced Flying II: no
                                                                          Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 0 +1MTA
                                                                          Any Special Skill: Natural Flyer, Good Arm, Swift Swipe
                                                                          First Choice Position: chaser
                                                                          Second Choice Position: where ever I'm needed

Position:
                                                                          AC:13
                                                                          Modifiers: +3 shoot & steal +1 other
                                                                          Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Good Arm, Swift Swipe
                                                                          Lives: [ ] [ ] [ ]

Walk me home in the dead of night
                                                                          I can't be alone with all that's on my mind
                                                                          So say you'll stay with me tonight
                                                                          'Cause there is so much wrong going on outside

null

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2021 7:49 pm

۞ Cenek ۞ Knapp ۞
SixthYear Ravenclaw
۞ Prefect ۞ Quidditch Captain ۞ Seeker۞

Cenek grinned to Jordan, "I have full faith in you sir. Besides, I'm right here. We can even talk strategy while we wait for everyone to show up." He glanced at his watch, then looked toward the locker rooms, "I'd love if we could start tryouts but we're still missing...Elanor, Dwyn, Eitan, and Taylor. That's basically half our team right there, with only 5 people here... it's going to make it hard to even try to run a tryout."

Cenek sighed, he got it, quidditch was an extra effort especially when people were just getting started on extra elective classes, or more intense studies than first year. Cenek threw his arm over Jordan's shoulders, "How about we give the stragglers a few more minutes, and in the mean time you can teach me what this Hva faen means. Teach me some words dude." Sure he could get the quidditch balls out, let the bludgers start terrorizing the players, let the Snitch get nice and hidden, but just chatting and stretching was a nice change of pace.

OOC: Courtesy quoting for those not in quidditch yet. smile If you get the chance to post your kiddos <3 No Rush, just wanting to Solidify the team.

Position:
Trying to:

Cinnabun Gryffie

CatWaffle

Diamond Wales

MJ Spooks

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2021 8:39 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? What in the heck just happened?

Jordan narrowed his eyes a bit, though agreed that he should give it a shot. "We can absolutely do that. Strategy is always helpful to study." He offered a small frown, listening as Cenek complained that several people from last year weren't here yet. There were not enough people here to even have a full team, much less to run tryouts. He sighed softly, hoping they could muster up enough to run an actual team this year. What would happen if they couldn't? Would they just... have to sit out this year?

Cenek sighed, then put an arm over Jordan's shoulders, causing the younger blonde to look over in confusion. The older teen motioned to give the rest of the Ravenclaws a few more minutes, then he asked what hva faen meant. At that, Jordan let loose a laugh. "It... uh... means 'what the... heck' but in more... explicit terms? And yes, I can absolutely teach you all kinds of swears in Norwegian and Welsh. Whichever you prefer." He offered a mischievous grin, hoping to keep on Cenek's good side.

Stefan Lee Salvatore

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2021 9:52 pm
User ImageUser Image

═════════════════════════════════════════════
                                          ιт gσєѕ σиє ву σиє, єνєи тωσ ву тωσ
                                          єνєяувσ∂у σи тнє fℓσσя, ℓєт мє ѕнσω уσυ нσω ωє ∂σ
                                          ℓєт'ѕ gσ ∂ιρ ιт ℓσω, тнєи уσυ вяιиg ιт υρ ѕℓσω
                                          ωιи∂ ιт υρ σиє тιмє, ωιи∂ ιт вα¢к σи¢є мσяє

spaceNorah practically fell arse over head when she tripped racing down to the pitch. Truthfully, she'd nearly fallen several times, and likely been spotted by all manner of students and professors and, God forbid, portraits, on the way down. But none of those near-falls bothered her as much as the one she made in full view of the members of her team currently gathered at the pitch. Still, she wasn't about to let it get her down. She recovered, somewhat gracefully, even, and charged towards the collection of fellow Ravenclaw Quidditch players, grinning effusively. "Reporting for duty, Sir Captain Sir!" she declared with a dramatic salute, skidding to a halt and well aware that she was more than a little late. Her watch, it turned out, had been behind by an hour somehow. That's what she got for wearing one, she thought. If only cell phones and the like worked at bloody Hogwarts.

¢σмє, яυи, яυи, яυи, яυи єνєяувσ∂у мσνє яυи
                                          ℓєт мє ѕєє уσυ мσνє αи∂ яσ¢к ιт 'тιℓ тнє gяσσνє
                                          ∂σиє ѕнαкє ιт 'тιℓ тнє мσσи вє¢σмєѕ тнє ѕυи
                                          єνєяувσ∂у ιи тнє ¢ℓυв gινє мє α яυи
                                          ωєℓℓ ι'м яєα∂у fσя уα, ¢σмє ℓєт мє ѕнσω уα
                                          уσυ ωαит тσ gяσσνє, ι'ммα ѕнσω уσυ нσω тσ мσνє

Username: Cara MiaKitty
                                          Character's Name: Eleanor Briar
                                          Year: Fourth
                                          Advanced Flying I: Yes
                                          Advanced Flying II: Yes
                                          Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 3
                                          Any Special Skill: Deft Dodger, Swift Swipe, Good Arm
                                          Second Choice Position: Whatever!

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2021 5:36 am

Cₗₒₛₑ yₒᵤᵣ ₑyₑₛ ₐₙd ₜᵣᵤₛₜ ᵢₜ, ⱼᵤₛₜ ₜᵣᵤₛₜ ᵢₜ
                                          ₕₐᵥₑ yₒᵤ ₑᵥₑᵣ ₜₕᵣₒwₙ ₐ fᵢₛₜ fᵤₗₗ ₒf gₗᵢₜₜₑᵣ ᵢₙ ₜₕₑ ₐᵢᵣ?
                                          ₕₐᵥₑ yₒᵤ ₑᵥₑᵣ ₗₒₒₖₑd fₑₐᵣ ᵢₙ ₜₕₑ fₐcₑ
                                          ₐₙd ₛₐᵢd ᵢ ⱼᵤₛₜ dₒₙ'ₜ cₐᵣₑ?

Dwyn ran as fast as he could on the pitch. sure his top speed was kinda slow but it was because he was so damn short. He didn't mind unless something was on a tall shelf. "Sorry I'm late but I'm here at least!" Dwyn said finally arriving and grabbing a form to fill out. Hopefully, he still makes the team!

Username: kungfudemoness
                                                              Character's Name:Dwyn Horne
                                                              Year:3
                                                              Advanced Flying I: yes
                                                              Advanced Flying II: taking it!
                                                              Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 2
                                                              Any Special Skill: Sharp Eyes, Great Catch, Deft Dodger
                                                              First Choice Position: Seeker
                                                              Second Choice Position: Chaser

Position:
                                                              AC: 14
                                                              Modifiers: +4 spot and catch +2 elsewhere
                                                              Special Skills: Sharp Eyes, Great Catch, Deft Dodger
                                                              Lives: [♡] [♡] [♡]

ₐₙd ᵢₜ'ₛ ₒₙₗy ₕₐₗf ₚₐₛₜ ₜₕₑ ₚₒᵢₙₜ ₒf ₙₒ ᵣₑₜᵤᵣₙ
                                                              ₜₕₑ ₜᵢₚ ₒf ₜₕₑ ᵢcₑbₑᵣg
                                                              ₜₕₑ ₛᵤₙ bₑfₒᵣₑ ₜₕₑ bᵤᵣₙ
                                                              ₜₕₑ ₜₕᵤₙdₑᵣ bₑfₒᵣₑ ₜₕₑ ₗᵢgₕₜₙᵢₙg

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2021 6:33 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? Let's do this

Jordan sighed as a few more people joined in. He took the clipboard from Cenek and scribbled out a rough plan. Following that, he stepped forward and gave a loud, sharp whistle. "Attention everyone! Hello! I'm Jordan, and I'm the new vice captain. That there is Cenek, he's the actual captain. But for today, I'm going to start up the tryouts. It's going to be fairly easy, since we've got a small group. For tryouts, we'll be playing without a Seeker. I apologize if you're not trying for your chosen position.

On the blue team, we'll have Flora Helen and Cassidy as chasers and Cenek playing beater.

On the bronze team, we've got Milan and Elanor as chasers and I'll be beater.

For both teams, Dwyn is the keeper. If we get more people showing up, we will take a moment to add them to the teams, and get everything sorted. If you get to the point where you're injured and worried about collapse, we've got potions and stuff. We'll play for a while, then either switch teams around, or just take a break before jumping back in. Before we begin, please run a lap around the pitch, then we'll fly two laps before getting in formation. Thank you!"
                                                                He then added an awkward wave, though he wasn't sure why. Perhaps he was just nervous. Following that, he joined the team in preparing for tryouts.

{{OoC: fixing quotes, sorry for any doubles!}}
          Stefan Lee Salvatore

CatWaffle

MJ Spooks

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2021 5:17 pm

۞ Cenek ۞ Knapp ۞
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Head Boy۞ Prefect ۞ Quidditch Captain ۞ Seeker۞

Cenek sighed as he went and opened his last quidditch tryout he would host. He couldn't believe he had gone through os many years of quidditch, it had felt like time flew by, like he didn't even play. But maybe that's what happened when you had a lot of fun. He knew his team was going to be great this year and next year, he hadn't lost any players, and he would be the only player that was graduating, they would have more room to grow next year still. He began setting everything up, and put the forms for the players to fill out.

[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Character's Name:[/b]
[b]House:[/b]
[b]Year:[/b]
[b]Advanced Flying I:[/b] (yes or no)
[b]Advanced Flying II:[/b] (yes or no)
[b]Years of Previous Quidditch playing:[/b] (0-6)
[b]Any Special Skill:[/b] (max of 3)
[b]First Choice Position:[/b]
[b]Second Choice Position:[/b]

Position: Seeker/Captain
Trying to:

_____

_____

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2021 5:31 pm
❀ Flora Helen Norris ❀
Third Year Ravenclaw
❀ Chaser ❀ Namaste

"The Inventor of Frisbee Golf Was Turned Into a Frisbee..."

Flora Helen was still a little shaken from her last practice here the maybe professor threatened to kidnap her. She wasn't sure if she wanted to go do quidditch this year, but realized quidditch was a lot of fun. Her team would probably make sure she wasn't kidnapped. or if she was they would probably tell someone.

Username: Stefan Lee Salvatore
Character's Name: Flora Helen Norris
House:Ravenclaw
Year:3
Advanced Flying I: yes
Advanced Flying II: enrolled
Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 2
Any Special Skill: Natural Flyer; Deft Dodger; Swift Swipe
Second Choice Position: Seeker

"I hope I don't turn into a plant when I become a gardener."

Where & Who: Quidditch with the peeps

Thinking about: not being kidnapped

Wearing: Clothes

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2021 7:11 pm
User Image
                                                If I die before I w a k e
                                                At least in h e a v e n I can skate

╔════════════════════════════════╗
                                                Syd Barrett
                                                Eleven Years Old - First Year - Ravenclaw - Halfblood
                                                ╚════════════════════════════════╝

Syd arrived on the pitch, excited for tryouts. He had done amazing at getting his broom to fly into his hand on the first day of Flying class, which obviously meant that he’d be a star Quidditch player, and what better position for a future star to try out for than for seeker? “Hello!” he exclaimed to the two older students, practically bouncing up and down with excitement. He wasn’t quite familiar with the girl, but he knew of Cenek. Not only was Cenek the Head Boy of the school, but his sister went on and on about him. “I’m Syd Barrett, Penelope’s brother. You know Penny, right?” he asked, a little suspicious that she might have exaggerated their friendship and they weren’t really friends – she just thought they were. In fact, he thought she just made Cenek up one day since she went all these years at Hogwarts without even mentioning him to Syd once. He grabbed a form and filled it out, taking a moment to decide on his second choice.

Position:
                                                Armour Class: 12
                                                Modifiers: (spotting +2) (catching +2)
                                                Skills: Sharp Eyes, Great Catch, Deft Dodger
                                                Total Roll:
                                                Lives: [1] [2] [3]
                                                Spot: 19+
                                                Catch: 22+

Username: kiska166
                                                Character's Name: Syd Barrett
                                                Year: First
                                                Advanced Flying I: No
                                                Advanced Flying II: No
                                                Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 0
                                                Any Special Skill: Sharp Eyes, Great Catch, Deft Dodger
                                                First Choice Position: Seeker
                                                Second Choice Position: Chaser

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

'Cause right now on e a r t h I can't do jack
                                                Without the man up on my b a c k

Stefan Lee Salvatore

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2021 10:18 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? Hope I'm not late

Jordan hurried out to the pitch, running later than he typically liked. Luckily only a few people were on the pitch so far, so he wasn't like... super late. "'Allo, Cap. Sorry I'm later than meant to be. Got caught up eating breakfast." He guffawed quietly, hoping he wouldn't get called out. Some people refused to eat before big games and whatnot, but not him. If his belly wasn't full, he wasn't in a good mood. But that's okay, all the games came shortly after breakfast, so he never had to go too long without food.

Stefan Lee Salvatore

AC: 19
          Modifiers: +7 {Hitting}
          Special Skills: Mean Swing, Nat Flyer, and Deft Dodger
          Saving: xxxxx
          Aiming At: xxxxx

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2021 10:29 pm
User Image

I need another story, something to get off my chest
My life gets kinda boring, need something that I can confess
'Til all my sleeves are stained red, from all the truth that I've said
Come by it honestly I swear. Thought you saw me wink, no, I've been on the brink, so
Tell me what you want to hear, something that will light those ears
Sick of all the insincere, so I'm gonna give all my secrets away

Milan walked onto the quidditch pitch, a bit annoyed at having to try-out again. He'd made the team last year, why would he not make it again, given he now had experience in the sport? He walked over and grabbed one of the sign-in forms, quickly filling everything out. Why was house even a question? Surely they were all for the Ravenclaw try-outs, correct? Not like they got tossed in a pile with the other houses. How dumb. Once done, he handed in the form and went to stretch out.

Username: Cinnabun Gryffie
                                                                  Character's Name: Milan Wellbelove
                                                                  Year: Second
                                                                  Advanced Flying I: Currently Enrolled
                                                                  Advanced Flying II: Obviously not
                                                                  Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 1
                                                                  Any Special Skill: Swift Swipe, Good Arm, Natural Flyer
                                                                  Second Choice Position: Keeper

—————————————————————————
                                                                  ✯ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Quidditch Pitch
                                                                  ✯ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Other Ravenclaws
                                                                  ✯ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Filling out forms
                                                                  ✯ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? How do they not know our house?
                                                                  —————————————————————————

AC: 13
Modifiers: +3 {Throwing} +3 {Stealing}
Special Skills: Swift Swipe, Good Arm, Natural Flyer
x/3

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 161 162 163 164 165 166 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers