Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Ravenclaw Quidditch Practice: Team Posted! [[Oct-Dec 23]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2020 2:50 pm
Ravenclaw Quidditch Team

Team Captain
Laurel Hill

Team Vice Captain
Cenek Knapp

Keeper
Eitan Ross

Chasers
Brook Knapp
Eleanor Briar
Lavinia Gismondi

Seeker
Cenek Knapp

Beaters
Laurel Hill
Jörmungandr Dunforth

Reserves
Dwyn Horne - Seeker

Miss GryffindorK

Diamond Wales

murruelecreuset

Cara MiaKitty

Stefan Lee Salvatore

Kungfudemoness

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2021 3:26 pm
User Image

۞ Cenek ۞ Knapp ۞
Fifth Year Ravenclaw
۞ Prefect ۞ Quidditch VC ۞ Reserve Seeker۞

▬▬"Quiet people notice everything..."▬▬

Cenek stretched as he walked to the Quidditch field. He was supposed to meet laurel here, hm wonder where she was at? He shrugged and pulled out the balls for the tryouts, and sat out the forms for people to fill out and turn in. He was pretty excited, he was seeker once again (he hoped) and there was a nice harvest of first years coming in (if they decided to try out).

Please include in first post:
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Character's Name:[/b]
[b]House:[/b]
[b]Year:[/b]
[b]Advanced Flying I:[/b] (yes or no)
[b]Advanced Flying II:[/b] (yes or no)
[b]Years of Previous Quidditch playing:[/b] (0-6)
[b]Any Special Skill:[/b] (max of 3)
[b]First Choice Position:[/b]
[b]Second Choice Position:[/b]

▬▬ "...But they do not get noticed." ▬▬

Position:
AC: 17
Modifiers: +7 catching, +7 spotting
Special Skills: Sharp Eyes, Great Catch, Natural Flyer
Lives: ۞۞۞
Roll: --
Trying to:
OOC: Opening per Chatzy discussion

_____

_____

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2021 3:40 pm
User Image
❀ Flora Helen Norris ❀
First Year Ravenclaw

"11 is the fourth number that stays the same when turned upside down after 0, 1, and 8."

Flora Helen nervously held on to her broom; she hadn't planned on doing quidditch, but... the older years had been very excited about quidditch and she desperately wanted to fit in with them. She whispered to herself, "There is probably less than a 1 in 7 chance that i make it to the team. No need to be nervous now; save it for a match." She nodded to herself and smiled with confidence as she took a form, filled it out, turned it back in, and waited for others to show up.

Username: Stefan Lee Salvatore
Character's Name: Flora Helen Norris
House: Ravenclaw
Year:1
Advanced Flying I: no
Advanced Flying II: (no
Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 0
Any Special Skill: Natural Flyer; Deft Dodger; Swift Swipe
First Choice Position: Chaser
Second Choice Position: Beater

"If you turn me upside down I'll still be the same, but my face might turn red and the world will look upside down."

Quidditch stats will go here

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2021 5:00 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Quidditch Pitch
xxx Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Various Ravenclaws
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Ravenclaw Tryouts
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? This'll be fine

Jordan walked onto the pitch, still crunching on some toast from breakfast. He loved quidditch, and hopefully he'd keep his spot on the main team this year. Filling out his form, Jordan stepped back to work on stretches. Spotting a first year that seemed to be nervously whispering to herself, Jordan scooted over to stand close. "Hey, don't freak out. Tryouts aren't terrible. It's usually just a small match thing. It's not too bad." He offered a smile, hoping to help calm the first year.

Username: Cinnabun Gryffie
                                                                Character's Name: Jörmungandr "Jordan" Dunforth
                                                                Year: Third
                                                                Advanced Flying I: Yes!
                                                                Advanced Flying II: Enrolled!
                                                                Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 2
                                                                Any Special Skill: Mean Swing, Nat Flyer, and Deft Dodger
                                                                First Choice Position: Beater
                                                                Second Choice Position: Chaser (or wherever would be best)

Stefan Lee Salvatore

AC: 15
          Modifiers: +3 {Hitting}
          Special Skills: Mean Swing, Nat Flyer, and Deft Dodger
          Saving: xxxxx
          Aiming At: xxxxx
          Total Roll:xx {xxxxxx}
          Lives: [✬] [✬] [✬]

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2021 7:52 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Cₗₒₛₑ yₒᵤᵣ ₑyₑₛ ₐₙd ₜᵣᵤₛₜ ᵢₜ, ⱼᵤₛₜ ₜᵣᵤₛₜ ᵢₜ
                                          ₕₐᵥₑ yₒᵤ ₑᵥₑᵣ ₜₕᵣₒwₙ ₐ fᵢₛₜ fᵤₗₗ ₒf gₗᵢₜₜₑᵣ ᵢₙ ₜₕₑ ₐᵢᵣ?
                                          ₕₐᵥₑ yₒᵤ ₑᵥₑᵣ ₗₒₒₖₑd fₑₐᵣ ᵢₙ ₜₕₑ fₐcₑ
                                          ₐₙd ₛₐᵢd ᵢ ⱼᵤₛₜ dₒₙ'ₜ cₐᵣₑ?

Dwyn was raring to go! he had a new broom he got for his birthday and it was soooo much better than a shrunk down school broom! He filled out his form even though he had in the first year, was this an every year thing? Well either way he should stretch and be ready to fly!

Username: kungfudemoness
                                                              Character's Name:Dwyn Horne
                                                              Year:2
                                                              Advanced Flying I: taking it now!
                                                              Advanced Flying II: no
                                                              Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 1
                                                              Any Special Skill: Sharp Eyes, Great Catch, Deft Dodger
                                                              First Choice Position: Seeker
                                                              Second Choice Position: Chaser

Position:
                                                              AC: 13
                                                              Modifiers: +3 spot and catch +2 elsewhere
                                                              Special Skills: Sharp Eyes, Great Catch, Deft Dodger
                                                              Lives: [♡] [♡] [♡]

ₐₙd ᵢₜ'ₛ ₒₙₗy ₕₐₗf ₚₐₛₜ ₜₕₑ ₚₒᵢₙₜ ₒf ₙₒ ᵣₑₜᵤᵣₙ
                                                              ₜₕₑ ₜᵢₚ ₒf ₜₕₑ ᵢcₑbₑᵣg
                                                              ₜₕₑ ₛᵤₙ bₑfₒᵣₑ ₜₕₑ bᵤᵣₙ
                                                              ₜₕₑ ₜₕᵤₙdₑᵣ bₑfₒᵣₑ ₜₕₑ ₗᵢgₕₜₙᵢₙg

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2021 8:18 pm
User ImageUser Image

═════════════════════════════════════════════
                                          ιт gσєѕ σиє ву σиє, єνєи тωσ ву тωσ
                                          єνєяувσ∂у σи тнє fℓσσя, ℓєт мє ѕнσω уσυ нσω ωє ∂σ
                                          ℓєт'ѕ gσ ∂ιρ ιт ℓσω, тнєи уσυ вяιиg ιт υρ ѕℓσω
                                          ωιи∂ ιт υρ σиє тιмє, ωιи∂ ιт вα¢к σи¢є мσяє

spaceNorah bounced her way on down to the Quidditch pitch, eager for tryouts to get started. She'd made first string last year, so it stood to reason that she would this year, too, unless some crazy-good prodigy showed up and usurped her spot. She doubted that would happen, though. She wasn't the best player in the world, sure. But she wasn't half-bad, either.

spaceFor a second, she thought maybe she was too early; Laurel wasn't here yet, and she was almost certain the captain from last year hadn't graduated. But, Cenek was here handling forms, so she must be on-time. Cool. She approached and offered him a small wave and a smile before grabbing a form to fill out.

¢σмє, яυи, яυи, яυи, яυи єνєяувσ∂у мσνє яυи
                                          ℓєт мє ѕєє уσυ мσνє αи∂ яσ¢к ιт 'тιℓ тнє gяσσνє
                                          ∂σиє ѕнαкє ιт 'тιℓ тнє мσσи вє¢σмєѕ тнє ѕυи
                                          єνєяувσ∂у ιи тнє ¢ℓυв gινє мє α яυи
                                          ωєℓℓ ι'м яєα∂у fσя уα, ¢σмє ℓєт мє ѕнσω уα
                                          уσυ ωαит тσ gяσσνє, ι'ммα ѕнσω уσυ нσω тσ мσνє

Username: Cara MiaKitty
                                          Character's Name: Eleanor Briar
                                          Year: Third
                                          Advanced Flying I: Yes
                                          Advanced Flying II: Enrolled
                                          Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 2
                                          Any Special Skill: Deft Dodger, Swift Swipe, Good Arm
                                          First Choice Position: Chaser
                                          Second Choice Position: Whatever!

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2021 1:06 pm
User Image
                                                  I'll be the place you run to hide
                                                  The heart when you need to fight
                                                  A flickering flame when you need to light all of your nights
                                                  If gravity fails, you start to fall
                                                  I'll be there to catch you if I have to crawl
                                                  I'll color your world when you're feeling dull, I'll paint it all

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

Hᴀʟꜰ-Vᴀᴍᴘɪʀᴇ || Sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ Yᴇᴀʀ || Rᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ Kᴇᴇᴘᴇʀ

════════════════════════

Eitan jogged onto the pitch, thinking he was going to be late, but pulled up short when he realized that wolf-plant-girl didn't seem to be there. Which was weird, since he was sure she hadn't graduated yet. Not just that, but there seemed to be a lack of players there, too. Weird. He looked questioningly at Cenek when he grabbed his form to fill out and filled it out. "Where is everyone? The pitch seems... empty." Well, it wasn't his problem, right? Maybe? Whatever, he simply filled out his form and turned it in, chewing on his bottom lip and nearly bouncing in place.

Username: Diamond Wales
                                                  Character's Name: Eitan Ross
                                                  Year: Second
                                                  Advanced Flying I: Enrolled
                                                  Advanced Flying II: No
                                                  Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 1
                                                  Any Special Skill: Hold the Line, Great Catch, Natural Flyer
                                                  First Choice Position: Keeper
                                                  Second Choice Position: I guess wherever?

Modifiers: +5 to Catching
                                                  Special Skills: Hold the Line, Great Catch, Natural Flyer
                                                  Lives: o o o
                                                  Final Roll: --

════════════════════════

Thinking: There's not that many people here...
                                                  OOC:

-◎-

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

The walls you build to hide behind
                                                  I'll break them down to pieces
                                                  Secrets you can't spill in time
                                                  I'll make it so you're singing

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2021 1:20 pm
User Image
                                                  Today I'm gonna try a little harder
                                                  Gonna make every minute last longer
                                                  Gonna learn to forgive and forget
                                                  'Cause we don't have long, gonna make the most of it

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

Mᴜɢɢʟᴇʙᴏʀɴ || Fɪʀsᴛ Yᴇᴀʀ || Rᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ

════════════════════════

Taylor wandered onto the pitch, looking around and trying to figure out if he should join or not. He knew his uncles had been involved, with Leon on Slytherin's team and Wallis on Ravenclaw's, and he knew they had been beaters. Which, well, it sounded interesting, so he decided to have a go at it. Grabbing a form, he filled it out and noticed that Flora, a fellow first year, was there. Waving, he turned it into the captain and walked over. "Hey, are you trying out for quidditch too? Which position? Oh, I'm Taylor. I guess I should have led with that." He looked slightly abashed about having omitted that part, but then he shrugged, figuring that he'd get over it.

Username: Diamond Wales
                                                  Character's Name: Taylor Davenport
                                                  Year: First
                                                  Advanced Flying I: No?
                                                  Advanced Flying II: Definitely not
                                                  Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 0
                                                  Any Special Skill: Deft Dodger, Dang Healthy, Mean Swing
                                                  First Choice Position: Beater
                                                  Second Choice Position: I guess wherever?

AC: 12
                                                  Modifiers: Bludgers +2
                                                  Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Dang Healthy, Mean Swing
                                                  Lives: [o] [o] [o] [o]
                                                  Final Roll: --

════════════════════════

Thinking: Well, this looks interesting. I wonder how my uncles did it?
                                                  OOC:

-◎-

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Today I'm gonna love my enemies
                                                  Reach out to somebody who needs me
                                                  Make a change, make the world a better place
                                                  'Cause tomorrow could be one day too late

Stefan Lee Salvatore

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2021 3:18 pm
User Image

۞ Cenek ۞ Knapp ۞
Fifth Year Ravenclaw
۞ Prefect ۞ Quidditch VC ۞ Reserve Seeker۞

▬▬"Quiet people notice everything..."▬▬

Cenek looked at the time, try outs should have already started. He was about to start; resigned to having to play Keeper since neither Laurel or Eitan were there - when thankful Eitan came running up. He sighed with relief and took Eitan's form. "Thank goodness you showed up. I was worried I'd have to play keeper - I was not prepared for that." Another new kid came up, and filled out the paper and turned it in. Cenek looked over all the forms, just barely enough for a team, and he was going to have to get Dwyn to play chaser.

He spoke aloud to every one, "Hey everyone, group up! My name is Cenek Knapp and I'll be leading this tryout. We look to be a little short staffed, but I'm still hopeful we may get a few more stragglers. Let's start out with 4 laps around the field, one for each Hogwarts house, then we'll start a tryout game." He gestured at people as he assigned positions, "Jordan and Taylor - be beaters; Anyone is fair game to aim for; Just... not me please." He looked through his forms trying to find another name - ah yes Flora Helen. "Norah and Flora Helen, I want you to be chasers. You're on your own - so try to get into the hoop. Eitan, I hope you can be a good Keeper for us." He then gestured to Dwyn to stay put, "I have a special request for Dwyn here - Dwyn, will you consider being our third chaser for the year? We need you in this position. Please?"

After Dwyn answered Cenek sighed and put the forms down, "These are not necessarily permanent positions, I want to see your skills, where you stand. How quickly can you move, how observant are you? We'll stop once three points have been scored by chasers, or the Beaters knock someone out of the game, or if Eitan blocks 8 quaffles. So team. Let's do some laps." As everyone finished their laps, Cenek released the Bludger, and got on his broom ready to toss the Quaffle once the team had done laps. When the chasers were ready, he threw it. And yelled "Let's play some Quidditch!"

▬▬ "...But they do not get noticed." ▬▬

Position: Observer
AC: 17
Modifiers: +7 catching, +7 spotting
Trying to:

Diamond Wales

MJ Spooks

kungfudemoness

Cinnabun Gryffie

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2021 7:35 pm
Everywhere a wilderness
We're all out of our minds
Everyone's an animal
Even you and I

User Image
LAUREL
NICOLE
HILL

RAVENCLAW PREFECT │ HALFBREED │ SEVENTH YEAR

There was no real way to smoothly walk in late to your own team's tryouts, but Laurel had a decent excuse; prefect patrols the night before had caused her to sleep in much later than usual. Plus, this team was not a democracy but a Laurelcracy, and technically she didn't have to explain herself. Though she probably should to Cenek, so she didn't just look like a lazy a*****e. "I slept in," she muttered to him, ignoring the fact that it was very obvious from the sleep still in her eyes and her messy ponytail. To the rest of the team, she plastered on a cool and composed smile. Hey, it was on the job experience for her vice captain, right?

OOC:
Stefan Lee Salvatore

Everywhere a wilderness
The concrete to the pines
Everywhere a wilderness
There's no place you can hide

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2021 7:03 am

Cₗₒₛₑ yₒᵤᵣ ₑyₑₛ ₐₙd ₜᵣᵤₛₜ ᵢₜ, ⱼᵤₛₜ ₜᵣᵤₛₜ ᵢₜ
                                          ₕₐᵥₑ yₒᵤ ₑᵥₑᵣ ₜₕᵣₒwₙ ₐ fᵢₛₜ fᵤₗₗ ₒf gₗᵢₜₜₑᵣ ᵢₙ ₜₕₑ ₐᵢᵣ?
                                          ₕₐᵥₑ yₒᵤ ₑᵥₑᵣ ₗₒₒₖₑd fₑₐᵣ ᵢₙ ₜₕₑ fₐcₑ
                                          ₐₙd ₛₐᵢd ᵢ ⱼᵤₛₜ dₒₙ'ₜ cₐᵣₑ?

Dwyn wasnt wholy suprised he needed to be used as chaser. He should have kicked some first years or mabye some older years into coming. It was hard to tell ages when everyone is taller than you. "Sure, im not the best but I'll do it." It be intersting with the ball bing so big, for him at least. Once it was go time instead of snitch searching he went to see if he could be the first at the quaffle either to catch or be knocked out by it

Position: seeker chaser
                                                              Modifiers: +3 spot and catch +2 elsewhere
                                                              Special Skills: Sharp Eyes, Great Catch, Deft Dodger
                                                              Lives: [♡] [♡] [♡]

ₐₙd ᵢₜ'ₛ ₒₙₗy ₕₐₗf ₚₐₛₜ ₜₕₑ ₚₒᵢₙₜ ₒf ₙₒ ᵣₑₜᵤᵣₙ
                                                              ₜₕₑ ₜᵢₚ ₒf ₜₕₑ ᵢcₑbₑᵣg
                                                              ₜₕₑ ₛᵤₙ bₑfₒᵣₑ ₜₕₑ bᵤᵣₙ
                                                              ₜₕₑ ₜₕᵤₙdₑᵣ bₑfₒᵣₑ ₜₕₑ ₗᵢgₕₜₙᵢₙg

CatWaffle rolled 10 10-sided dice: 4, 1, 8, 6, 3, 6, 3, 10, 4, 5 Total: 50 (10-100)
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2021 7:14 am
Dywn just cause the ball is the size of ur head doesn't mean you dont roll  

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2021 10:46 am
Ravenclaw Quidditch Team

Team Captain
Laurel Hill

Team Vice Captain
Cenek Knapp

Keeper
Eitan Ross

Chasers
Eleanor Briar
Flora Helen Norris
Dwyn Horne

Seeker
Cenek Knapp

Beaters
Laurel Hill
Jörmungandr Dunforth

Reserves
Taylor Davenport - Beater

P.S. Go Post in Quidditch Pitch B ASAP (note made on March 6, 2021)

Cinnabun Gryffie

Diamond Wales

murruelecreuset

MJ Spooks

Stefan Lee Salvatore

CatWaffle

The Forgotten Weasley

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2021 7:04 pm

۞ Cenek ۞ Knapp ۞
SixthYear Ravenclaw
۞ Prefect ۞ Quidditch Captain ۞ Seeker۞

▬▬Critiscm is something we can avoid easily...▬▬

Cenek walked onto the quidditch field ready for a new year. He was pretty excited for this year, last year had flown by with quidditch but this time, he hoped he would actually remember playing a game. He was lucky though, he had a solid team, if everyone returned. He would like to get Dwyn out of the Chaser position if someone would try out for that… but they would also need another chaser and beater in another few years.

He set out the forms then sat on the ground next to the return box for the forms, he hoped to look approachable by his team, and he hoped to catch Jordan to see if he’d be up to being the Vice Captain. Sure the kid was only a fourth year, but Cenek had taken quite a few responsibilities as a fifth year, and had been made the vice captain his fourth year…. So really Jordan has enough experience and would only grow more through the years.

Cenek paused before grinning to himself, next year they would have an even better team because he was the oldest on the team, and he wasn’t graduating yet. He was ready to win some games. but what happened to all the fifth years

To include in first post:

[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Character's Name:[/b]
[b]House:[/b]
[b]Year:[/b]
[b]Advanced Flying I:[/b] (yes or no)
[b]Advanced Flying II:[/b] (yes or no)
[b]Years of Previous Quidditch playing:[/b] (0-6)
[b]Any Special Skill:[/b] (max of 3)
[b]First Choice Position:[/b]
[b]Second Choice Position:[/b]

▬▬ By saying nothing, doing nothing, and being nothing. ▬▬

Position:
AC: 18
Modifiers: +8 catching, +8 spotting
Trying to:

_____

_____

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2021 7:49 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Quidditch Pitch
xxx Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Captain Cenek
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Ravenclaw Tryouts
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? It's a nice day

Jordan walked onto the pitch, broom slung over his shoulder with his bat in the opposite hand. So far, the only one out was Cenek, which made sense. Jordan tried to be early when he could. "Hallo Cap! How're you today? It's a good day for quidditch!" He grinned brightly, walking over to the older blonde to grab his form as usual. It had been a pretty boring summer, so naturally the best way to jump back into school life was by taking to the air. He hadn't had a chance to fly around all summer, so it would be good to feel the wind again.

Stefan Lee Salvatore

Wʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ sʜᴀʀᴘᴇsᴛ ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ᴄᴜᴛ ᴍᴇ ᴅᴏᴡɴ
          I'ᴍ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ sᴇɴᴅ ᴀ ғʟᴏᴏᴅ, ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ᴅʀᴏᴡɴ 'ᴇᴍ ᴏᴜᴛ
          I ᴀᴍ ʙʀᴀᴠᴇ, I ᴀᴍ ʙʀᴜɪsᴇᴅ, I ᴀᴍ ᴡʜᴏ I'ᴍ ᴍᴇᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ, ᴛʜɪs ɪs ᴍᴇ
          Lᴏᴏᴋ ᴏᴜᴛ 'ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ʜᴇʀᴇ I ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴀɴᴅ I'ᴍ ᴍᴀʀᴄʜɪɴɢ ᴏɴ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇᴀᴛ I ᴅʀᴜᴍ
          I'ᴍ ɴᴏᴛ sᴄᴀʀᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ sᴇᴇɴ! I ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ɴᴏ ᴀᴘᴏʟᴏɢɪᴇs, ᴛʜɪs ɪs ᴍᴇ

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers