Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Ravenclaw Quidditch Practice: Team Posted! [[Oct-Dec 23]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 128 129 130 131 132 133 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Summer II

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 5:38 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
I O N A D U F F Y
First Year Ravenclaw
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

xFeeling: Eager
xLocation: Practice Pitch
xWith: Ravenclaw Quidditch Team
xStatus: Single

Iona missed her steal attempt and Maisie slipped through her defense to shoot. The first year was angry at herself as the older girl lined up to shoot. Thankfully, her keeper stopped the shot. Before she knew what was happening, the quaffle was being tossed to her. She tucked the ball against her and raced towards the goal.

Out of Character: {...}

Blue Team Chaser
AC:
Modifiers: +2 (Shooting); +2 (Stealing)
Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Good Arm, Swift Swipe
Total RollƖ: (__)
Lives: [x] [x] [x]
(1/3)

The Forgotten Weasley rolled 1 20-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-20)
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 6:04 pm
You like the idea of her
Just the thought of beauty in your mind
But rip away the skin
See a heart that's just pumping black blood

MAISIƐ
HƐAƬHƐR
ƬHORƁURƝ

HALFBLOOD │ SECOND YEAR │ RAVENCLAW

Maisie sighed when her shot was blocked and tried to steal from Iona again.

OOC:
Position: Bronze Chaser
AC: 14
Mods: +2 Scoring
Total Roll: 11 (missed)
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Good Arm, Deft Dodger
Lives: (X) (X) (X)
Post to Goal:
Number of Goals Made: 0

Quote:

You fear all hate and being alone
But hate it when someone tells you that you are loved
An insecure sadness locked behind a smile
Potential and beauty stuck under it all

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

Summer II

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 6:29 pm
I O N A D U F F Y
First Year Ravenclaw

Maisie came in for a steal but Iona was able to dodge her attempt. Gritting her teeth, she leaned forward on her broom and pushed herself forward faster. She was close to the goals now, only a little bit further now.

Blue Team Chaser
AC:
Total RollƖ: (__)
(2/3)

Julian Galaksylph rolled 1 20-sided dice: 18 Total: 18 (1-20)
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 7:55 pm
User Image

( Scottish MugglebornSecond Year RavenclawReserve Seeker )

I'м α яεcкlεѕѕ мιѕтαкε, I'м α cσld иιgнт'ѕ ιитαкε
                                                        I'м α σиε иιgнт тσσ lσиg, I'ммα cσмε σи тσσ ѕтяσиg
                                                        All мч lιƒε I'νε вεεи lινιиg ιи тнε ƒαѕт lαиε
                                                        Cαи'т ѕlσω dσωи, I'м α яσllιи' ƒяειgнт тяαιи
                                                        Oиε мσяε тιмε gσттα ѕтαят αll σνεя! Cαи'т ѕlσω dσωи, I'м α lσиε яεd яσνεя

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ π ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Edgar cheered when he (narrowly) caught the snitch so he decided to try again. He let go of it and watched it disappeared, making that his cue to begin his search.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

I'ммα нσld мч cαяdѕ clσѕε, I'ммα ωяεcк ωнαт I lσνε мσѕт
                                                        I'м α ƒιяѕт-clαѕѕ lεт-dσωи, I'м α "ѕнυт υρ, ѕιт dσωи"
                                                        I αм α нεαd cαѕε; I αм тнε cσlσя σƒ вσσм-
                                                        Tнαт'ѕ иενεя αяяινιиg αиd чσυ αяε тнε ραч яαιѕε-
                                                        Alωαчѕ α тσυcн συт σƒ νιεω αиd I αм тнε cσlσя σƒ вσσм

xxxoυт oғ cнαrαcтerxxx
                                                        ((man, this kid is really damn lucky))

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                        wнeɴ - Tryouts 2040xx

Position : Seeker
                                                        AC : 13
                                                        Modifiers : (+3 Spot) (+3 Catch)
                                                        Special Skills : Deft Dodger, Great Catch, Sharp Eyes
                                                        Lives : O O O
                                                        Final Roll : .21. (spotted!)

Chase : o/3
                                                        Catch : o/2

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Diamond Wales rolled 1 20-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-20)

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:49 pm
User Image
                                                  Everybody's been there,
                                                  Everybody's been stared down by the enemy
                                                  Fallen for the fear
                                                  And done some disappearing,
                                                  Bow down to the mighty
                                                  Don't run, just stop holding your tongue

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

Rᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ || Fɪꜰᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ Pʀᴇꜰᴇᴄᴛ || Bᴇᴀᴛᴇʀ

════════════════════════

Wallis felt the blow impact his side and winced, twisting his head to spot the culprit. Narrowing his eyes, he decided to take aim and swing, seeing if he could hit Rein.

AC: 17
                                                  Modifiers: +7 to everything (-1)
                                                  Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Mean Swing, Dang Healthy
                                                  Lives: ♡ ♡ ♡
                                                  Final Roll: Nat 2 (Hit Self)

════════════════════════

Thinking: Well, here's to a good year like last year.
                                                  OOC:

- ◬ -

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

And since your history of silence
                                                  Won't do you any good,
                                                  Did you think it would?
                                                  Let your words be anything but empty
                                                  Why don't you tell them the truth?

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 5:41 am
User Image

His luck must be as gold as a potion, Edgar grinned and chased after it.

xxxoυт oғ cнαrαcтerxxx

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                        wнeɴ - Tryouts 2040xx

Chase : 1/3

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Summer II rolled 1 20-sided dice: 15 Total: 15 (1-20)

Summer II

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 7:56 am
I O N A D U F F Y
First Year Ravenclaw

Having lost her pursuers, Iona made a pass at the goal, shooting the quaffle as she went. She hoped her luck would continue with the shot.

Blue Team Chaser
AC:
Total RollƖ: 17 [Targeting Goal]
(3/3)

Winsome Fey

Winsome Fey rolled 1 20-sided dice: 16 Total: 16 (1-20)
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 10:25 am
                                                                Tell me what I've gotta do
                                                                There's no getting through to you
                                                                The lights are on but nobody's home
                                                                You say I can't understand
                                                                But you're not giving me a chance
                                                                When you leave me, where do you go?

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

Where am I? Quidditch Pitch
                                                                Who am I with? Ravenclaw team
                                                                What am I doing? Trying out again
                                                                What am I thinking? It's been a long time...
                                                                What am I wearing? Third Year

Tyler watched the action and spotted Iona shooting at the goals. He reached out to try and block.

Username: Winsome Fey
                                                                Character's Name: Tyler Blade
                                                                House: Ravenclaw
                                                                Year: Third
                                                                Advanced Flying I: Yes
                                                                Advanced Flying II: Enrolled
                                                                Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 2
                                                                Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Great Catch, Hold the Line
                                                                First Choice Position: Keeper
                                                                Second Choice Position: Keeper again I guess

OOC:

Position:Bronze Keeper
                                                                Modifiers: +6 for blocking the quaffle
                                                                Lives: [ ] [ ] [ ]
                                                                Roll:

And the truth is, you turn into someone else
                                                                You keep running like the sky is falling
                                                                I can whisper, I can yell
                                                                But I know, yeah I know, yeah I know
                                                                I'm just talking to myself

username

Winsome Fey

Alien Hunter

7,050 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Winsome Fey

Alien Hunter

7,050 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 10:28 am
                                                                Tell me what I've gotta do
                                                                There's no getting through to you
                                                                The lights are on but nobody's home
                                                                You say I can't understand
                                                                But you're not giving me a chance
                                                                When you leave me, where do you go?

Where am I? Quidditch Pitch
                                                                Who am I with? Ravenclaw team
                                                                What am I doing? Trying out again
                                                                What am I thinking? It's been a long time...
                                                                What am I wearing? Third Year

Tyler caught the ball. Looking around, he decided to pass it to Kiery.

Username: Winsome Fey
                                                                Character's Name: Tyler Blade
                                                                House: Ravenclaw
                                                                Year: Third
                                                                Advanced Flying I: Yes
                                                                Advanced Flying II: Enrolled
                                                                Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 2
                                                                First Choice Position: Keeper
                                                                Second Choice Position: Keeper again I guess

OOC:

Position:Bronze Keeper
                                                                Modifiers: +6 for blocking the quaffle
                                                                Lives: [ ] [ ] [ ]
                                                                Roll: 22

And the truth is, you turn into someone else
                                                                You keep running like the sky is falling
                                                                I can whisper, I can yell
                                                                But I know, yeah I know, yeah I know
                                                                I'm just talking to myself

Cara MiaKitty

Devlyn Maycry rolled 1 20-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-20)
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 6:14 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

If you want it, take it
                                                          I
                                                          should've said it before
                                                          Tried to hide it, fake it
                                                          I can't
                                                          pretend anymore

Rein grinned when her bludger hit Wallis. She aimed another one at Kiery as Tyler passed the ball to her. She hoped to make another hit.

Position: Blue Beater
                                                          AC: 17
                                                          Final Roll: 2 (Hit Self)
                                                          Modifiers: +7 to swings
                                                          Special Skills: Dang Healthy, Mean Swing, Deft Dodger
                                                          Life 1 Life 2 Life 3 Life 4
                                                          Above AC to hit
                                                          Below a natural 3 hit self
                                                          Above 15 to save.
                                                          0-0

I only wanna die alive
                                                          Never by the hands of a broken heart
                                                          I don't wanna hear you lie tonight
                                                          Now that I've
                                                          become who I really are

Quote:

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Devlyn Maycry rolled 1 20-sided dice: 14 Total: 14 (1-20)

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 6:15 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Having heavy conversations
                                                                                  About the furthest constellations of our souls
                                                                                  We're just trying to find some meaning
                                                                                  In the things that we believe in
                                                                                  But we got some ways to go

Macie watched Rein aim at Kiery and immediately aimed a bludger at the other beater. Maybe she could hit the vice captain!

Position: Bronze Beater
                                                                                  Final Roll: 15 (Miss)
                                                                                  Modifiers: +2 to swings (-1)
                                                                                  Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Mean Swing, Deft Dodger
                                                                                  Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
                                                                                  Above 15 to save
                                                                                  Above AC to hit
                                                                                  Below 4 Hit self
                                                                                  0-0

I tried pushing evolution
                                                                                  As the obvious conclusion
                                                                                  Of the start
                                                                                  But it was for my own amusement
                                                                                  Saying love was an illusion
                                                                                  Of a hopeless heart

You won't find faith or hope down a telescope
                                                                                  You won't find heart and soul in the stars
                                                                                  You can break everything down to chemicals

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 7:00 pm
User ImageUser Image

═════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                  вα¢к тσ тнє ѕтяєєт ∂σωи тσ συя fєєт
                                                  ℓσѕιиg тнє fєєℓιиg σf fєєℓιиg υиιqυє, ∂σ уσυ киσω ωнαт ι мєαи؟
                                                  вα¢к тσ тнє ρℓα¢є ωнєяє ωє υѕє∂ тσ ѕαу
                                                  'мαи ιт fєєℓѕ gσσ∂ тσ fєєℓ тнιѕ ωαу,' иσω ι киσω ωнαт ι мєαи

spaceKiery caught the pass from Tyler and took off towards the opposing goals. She hoped she could hold onto the ball; sometimes it seemed it was easier to steal it away than actually keep it. Then again, she hadn't had much luck in the stealing department today, so maybe she was imagining things.

'¢αυѕє ιт'ѕ иιиє ιи тнє αfтєяиσσи
                                                  уσυя єуєѕ αяє тнє ѕιzє σf тнє мσσи
                                                  уσυ ¢συℓ∂ '¢αυѕє уσυ ¢αи ѕσ уσυ ∂σ
                                                  ωє'яє fєєℓιиg ѕσ gσσ∂ נυѕт тнє ωαу тнαт ωє ∂σ
                                                  ωнєи ιт'ѕ иιиє ιи тнє αfтєяиσσи

- ooc -
                                                  Form Under Spoiler

xxxBRONZE TEAM CHASERxxx
                                                  AC: 16
                                                  Skills: Natural Flyer, Deft Dodger, Swift Swipe
                                                  Mods: (+4 to Stealing)
                                                  Lives:

Currently: To the Goal 1/3
                                                  Final Roll ##

xxxScorexxx
                                                  00 to 00
                                                  TIED

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
MJ Spooks rolled 1 20-sided dice: 15 Total: 15 (1-20)

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 7:05 pm
User ImageUser Image

ωнєи тнє ℓєα∂єя σf тнє вα∂ gυуѕ ѕαиg ѕσмєтнιиg ѕσfт
                                          αи∂ ѕσαкє∂ ιи ραιи, ι нєαя∂ тнє є¢нσ fяσм нιѕ ѕє¢яєт нι∂єαωαу
                                          нє мυѕт'νє fσяgσт тσ ¢ℓσѕє нιѕ ∂σσя
                                          αѕ нє ¢яαикє∂ συт тнσѕє ∂ιѕмαℓ ¢нσя∂ѕ
                                          αи∂ нιѕ fσυя ωαℓℓѕ ∂є¢ℓαяє∂ нιм ιиѕαиє

spaceThus far, no luck. Charley hadn't figured on being particularly good since she wasn't used to playing like this, but she had figured on her experience flying and at last sort of playing would help. That didn't seem to be the case, unfortunately. She needed to try harder. That in mind, she took aim and tried to hit a bludger towards Wallis.

ι ∂σи'т киσω ιf тнιѕ ѕσиg ιѕ α ѕυяяєи∂єя σя α яєνєℓ
                                          ι ∂σи'т киσω ιf тнιѕ σиє ιѕ αвσυт мє σя тнє ∂єνιℓ
                                          уσυ'яє тнє נυ∂gє, σн иσ, ѕєт мє fяєє
                                          ι киσω му ѕσυℓ'ѕ fяєєzιиg, нєℓℓ'ѕ нσт fσя gσσ∂ яєαѕσи
                                          ѕσ ρℓєαѕє

- ooc -
                                          blah blah blah

xxxBLUE TEAM BEATERxxx
                                          AC: 12
                                          Skills: Deft Dodger, Mean Swing, Dang Healthy
                                          Mods: (+2 to Bludger Hits)
                                          Lives:

Aiming At: Wallis
                                          Final Roll17 - MISS

xxxScorexxx
                                          00 to 00
                                          TIED

Quote:

Summer II rolled 1 20-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-20)
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2018 10:40 am
I O N A D U F F Y
First Year Ravenclaw

Iona frowned when her shot was blocked. She had thought it was a good shot. The keeper tossed the ball to one of his chasers who was heading towards Iona's goal. As an after thought, Iona decided she'd have to learn their names. She chased down the chaser and attempted to steal.

Blue Team Chaser
AC:
Total RollƖ: 11 [Targeting Kiery]
(3/3)

Summer II

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2018 12:07 am
User Image

Edgar was halfway there and he should be on top of it as long as he focused.

xxxoυт oғ cнαrαcтerxxx

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                        wнeɴ - Tryouts 2040xx

Chase : 2/3

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 128 129 130 131 132 133 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games