Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Ravenclaw Quidditch Practice: Team Posted! [[Oct-Dec 23]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 12:40 pm
Chase Henrick User Image
Hogwarts Student
~ Ravenclaw Chaser ::: Second Year ~

User Image

"Welcome back," Chase said to Rosemarie, taking his eyes off of the quaffle to look at her. She didn't look quite well, he noticed. "Are you okay?" he asked, very concerned. But before he could receive his answer, Rose lost her balance and fell from her broom. The moment seemed to unfold in slow motion for Chase, as he stared wide-eyed watching Rosemarie fall.

This isn't the time for that! Chase chastised himself, diving to try to prevent Rosemarie from plummeting to her death. At the height she fell, she could easily break her neck from the impact. A couple meters from the ground, he was finally able to position himself before the third year, then attempted to catch her. Uh oh.

He had forgotten the fact that even if he was stronger than before, he still wasn't strong enough to be able to lift an entire human being. Chase tumbled off of his broom backwards with an "ompf" and landed with a "thud" on the field below him, with Rosemarie landing on his gut. If it weren't for the fact that they were so close to the ground, both of them may have died.

"It seems that we got lucky," he said while attempting to sit up, wincing at the pain coming from his back and stomach. This would be some bruise.

User Image

"The person who tries to live alone will not succeed as a human being.
His heart withers if it does not answer another heart.
His mind shrinks away if he hears only the echoes of his own thoughts and finds no other inspiration."
- Pearl S. Buck

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 1:02 pm

phinelia von ichval
User Image
User Image
User Image
fifth year - ravenclaw
captain
- ravenclaw quidditch team
ravenclaw - female prefect

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬
“In the country of the blind, the one-eyed man is king.”
– Desiderius Erasmus
“The haft of the arrow had been feathered with one of the eagle’s own plumes. We often give our enemies the means of our own destruction.”
– Aesop
“There is only one good, knowledge, and one evil, ignorance.”
– Socrates
“If the brain were so simple we could understand it, we would be so simple we couldn’t.”
– Lyall Watson

╔══════════════════╗

The redhead had smiled in welcome to the younger teammate as she had returned to the pitch and resumed active participation in the practice. Both eyes being focused on two different targets, Phi had not caught the signs of the girl's discomfort and clear unease.
It was not until the sneeze that had thrown the small body off the broom, falling into the air with nothing to break a fall but her bones, that Phi paled and gasped, chocking on her shock. "Oh, Oh God oh," She bolted down towards Rosemaire right behind Chase. Putting all her weight in her lean forward, pressing herself down the the slick wood of her broom and cutting ribbons into the air. Barely managing to reach right after Chase had caught her, "Oh Lord, Chase, Rosemarie what's wrong. Do you feel you broke anything?" Phi was still two feet or so above ground but she slid off her broom and jumped down to the ground, rolling her ankle slightly at the awkward landing, running towards her younger teammates. Incessant and anxious hands immediately beginning to pad down and around, searching for injury. "Jesus," she hissed, feeling Rosemarie's flushed skin, "You have a fever. Can you get up?" she asked the two of them, not missing Chase's pinched expression that revealed he had some pain and much soreness.

╚══════════════════╝

User Image

Pale Mist

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 3:17 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image

Focused on positioning herself to take the goal shot, Shina hadn't reacted in time to try to catch Rosemarie. Abandoning the game, Shina quickly flew down, dismounting with the quaffle under her arm. "Is everyone all right? That looked like a bad fall!" Shina asked worriedly. Hearing Phi mention a fever, Shina winced. Flying while sick was never a good idea. Shina glanced over at Chase. "You okay?"

User Image
Ravenclaw Chaser | ((OOC: Derp. How did I forget Rosemarie had opened try-outs? Sorry! And good to know what the deal is with Ethan. ))
Wearing

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 3:29 pm
Chase Henrick User Image
Hogwarts Student

User Image

"I'm fine," Chase addressed the captain and Shina. "I don't feel like anything's broken." He moved his hands and feet, and nothing seemed to be wrong. But he was far from fine, having fallen some distance onto his back and being landed on, though that was his own fault. "Ugh." He rubbed his stomach, thinking, At least Rosemarie isn't heavy. "Someone should get her to the Hospital Wing."

{OOC; If it makes you feel better, I derped too. ouo}

User Image

His mind shrinks away if he hears only the echoes of his own thoughts and finds no other inspiration."
- Pearl S. Buck

User Image

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150

Dolphina Oceanus

Invisible Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 7:05 pm
User Image

Cathryn Rose O'Malley
14 Years OldFourth YearRavenclawKeeper Taken by Chase Balford

My optimism for life carried through my work

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Soaring down from her position by the goal posts, Cathryn hit the ground running, heading toward the scene of the accident. The Irish girl quickly noted that Rose was well taken care of, but Chase was waving off all concern. "Chase, I don't think you're completely fine. You'll be better off to go the the Hospital Wing as well. Here, I'll take you there." Cat informed the boy gently. She offered her hand to help him up.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

╔══════════════╗

Injuries/Illnesses: ------

Out of character: ------

Wearing

RowenaMaximus

╚══════════════╝

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:13 pm
User Image
User Image

Tristain began to do a few warm up laps as she casually scanned the field for the snitch, her eyes darting from one end of the field to the other as if she were unsure of where she was.

Just as the Ravenclaw was about to really begin her search, she heard a squeal of pain. With a stutter of her heart, she glanced beneath her to see a majority of her team on the ground gathered around Chase and Rosemarie, and she dashed to join them, landing silently next to their captain.

With a wince at the sight of the shared pain, Tris let out a quiet gasp and covered her mouth in worry, her eyes wide as she wondered if their chasers would be okay.

User Image
"Love to faults is always blind, always is to joy inclined.
Lawless, winged, and unconfined, and breaks all chains from every mind."

- William Shakespeare
User Image

Porcelaine Ivory

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:37 pm
User Image
User Image

Rosemarie scream cut off as Chase caught her, only for them both to fall the final few feet to the ground. Her skin was flushed, and teh girl coughed as she rolled off of the boy. "Thank you, Chase." she said quietly in between another wave of coughs. I ruined practice. she thought feeling horrible, both physically and mentally. As Phi asked if she could stand she nodded and got to her feet, though she wobbled and nearly fell again. "I'm okay. I'm okay." she said even though she knew it was not true. As though her body wanted to catch her in the lie, she felt her breakfast coming back up once again. the girl leaned over and spat out the bile. Releasing another wave of coughs at the end. "Sorry." she said softly as she looked at her teammates.

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 1:04 pm
Chase Henrick User Image
Hogwarts Student

User Image

Chase smiled at Rosemarie, glad that she wasn't hurt. But... "You're far from okay, Rosemarie," he said, watching the girl hurl her food onto the ground.

"But unlike her, I'm really fine," he said, addressing the concerns of Cathryn. The worried looks of his teammates made him feel uneasy, but he couldn't blame them for anything. So he took Cathryn's hand, then slowly got up, making sure to avoid movements that would intensify the pain. Chase tried to straighten his back, only to be met with excruciating pain as he winced again and bent down as to not stretch the muscles too much. It helped a little, at least. "Okay, no I'm not," he finally admitted.

Two Chasers out of commission for God knows how many days this early in the year, he cursed, frowning at the thought. Well, at least there were no grave injuries. Truly, it wouldn't take long for Chase to come back; The Healers were very talented. But Rosemarie... She needed to rest a lot. He sighed.

User Image

- Pearl S. Buck

User Image

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150

Dolphina Oceanus

Invisible Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 6:05 pm
User Image

Cathryn Rose O'Malley
14 Years OldFourth YearRavenclawKeeper Taken by Chase Balford

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Though Chase claimed he was fine, Cat didn't miss the winces as he stood, and finally he conceded to pain. "Here," she said. "Lean on me. I'll get you to the Hospital Wing. You know, you got quite lucky there. I've been watching Quidditch for as long as I can remember, and I've seen people fall, even from the height you were at, and be much worse off. I remember this one game, the Seeker had just caught the Snitch and was celebrating, flying low over the ground, and an angry member from the other team flew by and shoved him. It shouldn't have been serious, but the one who got shoved, Hatson, I think his name was, fell, and landed on his head. He ended up in the hospital, completely delirious. It took him somewhere around three years to recover." Cat glanced at Chase, then realized that her story may not have been exactly reassuring. "But I could have remembered wrong..." she hurriedly added. "Er, let's go..."

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

[[Continued in the Hospital Wing?]]

╔══════════════╗

Wearing

RowenaMaximus

╚══════════════╝

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 6:25 am
User Image

As most of the team headed off to the healer's Shina sighed. "Well, practicing passing formations is out for now, I suppose," Shina said. "Phi, would you mind helping me work on my agility and dodging some? I'd like to get a better handle on what my Firebolt can do, if you wouldn't mind helping me," she asked.

User Image
((OOC: ... ))
Wearing

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300

Xistund

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 11:46 am
User Image
User Image

Rufus walked onto the pitch he was debating trying out for the team since tryouts opened but he just worked up the courage to come out. He saw that someone was injured and didn't really want to speak up.Come on Rufus think how happy mom will be if you join the team He looked up at the team looking after the girl and moved up to them "Um do you need any help?" He asked wanting to make sure the girl was ok before he asked if they where still looking for a member...well maybe a substitute more likely.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 8:09 pm
User Image

Cathryn Rose O'Malley
15 Years OldFifth YearRavenclawKeeperSingle

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Firebolt in one hand, the case of Quidditch balls in the other, the fifteen year old Irish redhead quite literally bounced out onto the grass. All by herself in one of her favorite places, ready to take control of her team; Cat couldn't be happier. The real acting captain, Rosemarie, had other obligations, so she had asked Cathryn to take over handling the try-outs for now. Ever eager, and honored with the duties, Cat had willingly accepted. So here she was, out on the field, preparing herself for the flood of Ravenclaws. As she set her equipment down, she drew out a clipboard with a form on it, that she wished all the applicants to fill out.

[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Year:[/b]
[b]Years of experience with school Quidditch:[/b]
[b]Desired Position(s):[/b]

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

╔══════════════╗

Wearing

RowenaMaximus

╚══════════════╝

*Acting Ravenclaw Quidditch Captain*

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Dolphina Oceanus

Invisible Shapeshifter

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 8:39 pm
Chase Henrick User Image
Ravenclaw : Third Year : Chaser
User Image

Chase was still really sore from the quidditch mashup game he participated in awhile back. Out of so many ways to go down, being bludgeoned by his inexperienced younger brother seemed quite odd. If Sun didn't try out to become a beater, Chase would definitely be surprised.

When Chase got onto the field, he noticed that the quidditch captain, Phi, was absent. Instead, there was Cathryn, with the forms for the students to fill. He waved at her, and asked as he took a form to fill, "Is Phi not here today or will she be late?"

Quote:
Name: Chase Henrick
Year: Third
Years of experience with school Quidditch: 2
Desired Position(s): Chaser

User Image

- Pearl S. Buck

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 9:34 pm

Rufus ran to the pitch a bit of a hurry he was carrying a well used heavy book with post it notes all over it. and a Moontrimmer broom. He looked a rushed but relaxed a bit seeing there was only the two of them."Hi I don't know if you know me or not I'm Rufus please to meet you." He said with a smile at least he did not seem late this time.
User Image
User Image

Name: Rufus T.Flinker
Year: Second
Years of experience with school Quidditch:0
Desired Position(s):Chaser.

Xistund

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 10:00 pm
[Sweet dreams are made of these
Who am I to disagree?
Travel the world and the seven seas
Everybody's looking for something

VERILY DAWN MCHALEN

Wearing

|||Ravenclaw|||Pureblood|||First Year|||

User Image
Verily walked on to the field quietly. She really wasn't so sure about doing this. She loved Quidditch and kne she was good, but what if the other team mates hated her, or maybe they'd think she was weird. She wished Elli had been sorted into Ravenclaw then she wouldn't be alone in this endeavor With a quiet sigh she walked over to the others. "H-h-hi I'm Ver....."

Name: Verily McHalen
Year: 1
Years of experience with school Quidditch: 0
Desired Position(s): Seeker or Beater
OOC:...

Love interest:

[Some of them want to use you
Some of them want to get used by you
Some of them want to abuse you
Some of them want to be abused

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games