Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Ravenclaw Quidditch Practice: Team Posted! [[Oct-Dec 23]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 127 128 129 130 131 132 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Devlyn Maycry rolled 1 20-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-20)

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:32 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Having heavy conversations
                                                                                  About the furthest constellations of our souls
                                                                                  We're just trying to find some meaning
                                                                                  In the things that we believe in
                                                                                  But we got some ways to go

Macie hit herself with her own bludger and groaned. That hurt! Macie saw the bludger headed for her teammate Wallis and shot forward to try and save him. She aimed it towards Lena.

Position: Bronze Beater
                                                                                  AC: 14
                                                                                  Final Roll: 10
                                                                                  Modifiers: +2 to swings (-1)
                                                                                  Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Mean Swing, Deft Dodger
                                                                                  Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
                                                                                  Above 15 to save
                                                                                  Above AC to hit
                                                                                  Below 4 Hit self
                                                                                  0-0

I tried pushing evolution
                                                                                  As the obvious conclusion
                                                                                  Of the start
                                                                                  But it was for my own amusement
                                                                                  Saying love was an illusion
                                                                                  Of a hopeless heart

You won't find faith or hope down a telescope
                                                                                  You won't find heart and soul in the stars
                                                                                  You can break everything down to chemicals

The Forgotten Weasley rolled 1 20-sided dice: 15 Total: 15 (1-20)
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:39 am
You like the idea of her
Just the thought of beauty in your mind
But rip away the skin
See a heart that's just pumping black blood

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
MAISIƐ
HƐAƬHƐR
ƬHORƁURƝ

HALFBLOOD │ SECOND YEAR │ RAVENCLAW

Maisie went after Lena in an attempt to steal the quaffle back.

OOC:
Position: Bronze Chaser
Mods: +2 Scoring
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Good Arm, Deft Dodger
Lives: (X) (X) (X)
Post to Goal:
Number of Goals Made: 0

Username

You fear all hate and being alone
But hate it when someone tells you that you are loved
An insecure sadness locked behind a smile
Potential and beauty stuck under it all

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:49 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
xx⤑ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Quidditch Pitch
xxx⤑ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Ravenclaw Players
xxxx⤑ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Tryouts
xxxxx⤑ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? Where is everyone?

Lena kept powering down the pitch. She wanted to get the goal! Her eyes narrowed as she crossed over the half-line of the pitch. She'd already dodged two steals, she could do it again.

AC: 17
Modifiers: +7 {Shooting} +7 {Stealing}
Special Skills: Good Arm, Swift Swipe, Deft Dodger
ƬσтαƖ RσƖƖ:xx {xxxxx}
2/3
Lives: [❀] [❀] [❀]

Cinnabun Gryffie rolled 1 20-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-20)
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 5:36 pm
xx⤑ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Quidditch Pitch
xxx⤑ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Ravenclaw Players
xxxx⤑ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Tryouts
xxxxx⤑ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? Where is everyone?

Without a steal attempt, Lena kept going, pushing herself closer to the goals. She was going to get to throw at Tyler, and she hoped her friend gave it his all. Without a second thought, the girl threw, hoping to score to his right.

{{OoC: 6+ Hours}}
Winsome Fey

AC: 17
Modifiers: +7 {Shooting} +7 {Stealing}
Special Skills: Good Arm, Swift Swipe, Deft Dodger
ƬσтαƖ RσƖƖ:08 {xxxxx}
3/3
Lives: [❀] [❀] [❀]

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:10 am
User Image

( Scottish MugglebornSecond Year RavenclawReserve Seeker )

I'м α яεcкlεѕѕ мιѕтαкε, I'м α cσld иιgнт'ѕ ιитαкε
                                                        I'м α σиε иιgнт тσσ lσиg, I'ммα cσмε σи тσσ ѕтяσиg
                                                        All мч lιƒε I'νε вεεи lινιиg ιи тнε ƒαѕт lαиε
                                                        Cαи'т ѕlσω dσωи, I'м α яσllιи' ƒяειgнт тяαιи
                                                        Oиε мσяε тιмε gσттα ѕтαят αll σνεя! Cαи'т ѕlσω dσωи, I'м α lσиε яεd яσνεя

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ π ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

He's on top of the snitch now! Edgar smirked as he was nearing towards it.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

I'ммα нσld мч cαяdѕ clσѕε, I'ммα ωяεcк ωнαт I lσνε мσѕт
                                                        I'м α ƒιяѕт-clαѕѕ lεт-dσωи, I'м α "ѕнυт υρ, ѕιт dσωи"
                                                        I αм α нεαd cαѕε; I αм тнε cσlσя σƒ вσσм-
                                                        Tнαт'ѕ иενεя αяяινιиg αиd чσυ αяε тнε ραч яαιѕε-
                                                        Alωαчѕ α тσυcн συт σƒ νιεω αиd I αм тнε cσlσя σƒ вσσм

xxxoυт oғ cнαrαcтerxxx
                                                        ((ooc))

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                        wнeɴ - Tryouts 2040xx

Position : Seeker
                                                        AC : 13
                                                        Modifiers : (+3 Spot) (+3 Catch)
                                                        Special Skills : Deft Dodger, Great Catch, Sharp Eyes
                                                        Lives : O O O
                                                        Final Roll : .23. (spotted!)

Chase : 3/3
                                                        Catch : 0/2

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Julian Galaksylph rolled 1 20-sided dice: 18 Total: 18 (1-20)
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:28 am
User Image

( Scottish MugglebornSecond Year RavenclawReserve Seeker )

I'м α яεcкlεѕѕ мιѕтαкε, I'м α cσld иιgнт'ѕ ιитαкε
                                                        I'м α σиε иιgнт тσσ lσиg, I'ммα cσмε σи тσσ ѕтяσиg
                                                        All мч lιƒε I'νε вεεи lινιиg ιи тнε ƒαѕт lαиε
                                                        Cαи'т ѕlσω dσωи, I'м α яσllιи' ƒяειgнт тяαιи
                                                        Oиε мσяε тιмε gσттα ѕтαят αll σνεя! Cαи'т ѕlσω dσωи, I'м α lσиε яεd яσνεя

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ π ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Edgar reached out his hand in an attempt to grab it.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

I'ммα нσld мч cαяdѕ clσѕε, I'ммα ωяεcк ωнαт I lσνε мσѕт
                                                        I'м α ƒιяѕт-clαѕѕ lεт-dσωи, I'м α "ѕнυт υρ, ѕιт dσωи"
                                                        I αм α нεαd cαѕε; I αм тнε cσlσя σƒ вσσм-
                                                        Tнαт'ѕ иενεя αяяινιиg αиd чσυ αяε тнε ραч яαιѕε-
                                                        Alωαчѕ α тσυcн συт σƒ νιεω αиd I αм тнε cσlσя σƒ вσσм

xxxoυт oғ cнαrαcтerxxx
                                                        ((man, this kid is really damn lucky))

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                        wнeɴ - Tryouts 2040xx

Position : Seeker
                                                        AC : 13
                                                        Modifiers : (+3 Spot) (+3 Catch)
                                                        Special Skills : Deft Dodger, Great Catch, Sharp Eyes
                                                        Lives : O O O
                                                        Final Roll : .21. (caught!)

Chase : 3/3
                                                        Catch : 1/2

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Winsome Fey rolled 1 20-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-20)

Winsome Fey

Alien Hunter

7,050 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:40 pm
                                                                Tell me what I've gotta do
                                                                There's no getting through to you
                                                                The lights are on but nobody's home
                                                                You say I can't understand
                                                                But you're not giving me a chance
                                                                When you leave me, where do you go?

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

Where am I? Quidditch Pitch
                                                                Who am I with? Ravenclaw team
                                                                What am I doing? Trying out again
                                                                What am I thinking? It's been a long time...
                                                                What am I wearing? Third Year

Tyler watched the game go and grinned as he saw Lena grabbed the ball and race to the goals. He was definitely ready to try and block her shot.

Username: Winsome Fey
                                                                Character's Name: Tyler Blade
                                                                House: Ravenclaw
                                                                Year: Third
                                                                Advanced Flying I: Yes
                                                                Advanced Flying II: Enrolled
                                                                Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 2
                                                                Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Great Catch, Hold the Line
                                                                First Choice Position: Keeper
                                                                Second Choice Position: Keeper again I guess

OOC:

Position:Bronze Keeper
                                                                Modifiers: +6 for blocking the quaffle
                                                                Lives: [ ] [ ] [ ]

And the truth is, you turn into someone else
                                                                You keep running like the sky is falling
                                                                I can whisper, I can yell
                                                                But I know, yeah I know, yeah I know
                                                                I'm just talking to myself

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:43 pm
                                                                Tell me what I've gotta do
                                                                There's no getting through to you
                                                                The lights are on but nobody's home
                                                                You say I can't understand
                                                                But you're not giving me a chance
                                                                When you leave me, where do you go?

Where am I? Quidditch Pitch
                                                                Who am I with? Ravenclaw team
                                                                What am I doing? Trying out again
                                                                What am I thinking? It's been a long time...
                                                                What am I wearing? Third Year

Tyler barely caught the ball, but managed to get enough of his hand on it. He then tossed it over to Maisie.

Username: Winsome Fey
                                                                Character's Name: Tyler Blade
                                                                House: Ravenclaw
                                                                Year: Third
                                                                Advanced Flying I: Yes
                                                                Advanced Flying II: Enrolled
                                                                Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 2
                                                                First Choice Position: Keeper
                                                                Second Choice Position: Keeper again I guess

OOC:

Position:Bronze Keeper
                                                                Modifiers: +6 for blocking the quaffle
                                                                Lives: [ ] [ ] [ ]
                                                                Roll: 9

And the truth is, you turn into someone else
                                                                You keep running like the sky is falling
                                                                I can whisper, I can yell
                                                                But I know, yeah I know, yeah I know
                                                                I'm just talking to myself

The Forgotten Weasley

Winsome Fey

Alien Hunter

7,050 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Peoplewatcher 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:25 pm
You like the idea of her
But rip away the skin

MAISIƐ
HƐAƬHƐR
ƬHORƁURƝ

Maisie caught the ball and took off for the goals.

OOC:
Post to Goal: 1/3

Username

Summer II rolled 1 20-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-20)
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:49 pm
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
I O N A D U F F Y
First Year Ravenclaw
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

xFeeling: Eager
xLocation: Practice Pitch
xWith: Ravenclaw Quidditch Team
xStatus: Single

Iona watched as the other girl's shot almost slipped through the keeper's hand. But he managed to recover it and tossed it back to Maisie. Nodding, she zoomed down to try and steal the ball back for her team.

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Out of Character: {...}
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Blue Team Chaser
AC:
Modifiers: +2 (Shooting); +2 (Stealing)
Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Good Arm, Swift Swipe
Total RollƖ: 12 [Targeting Maisie]
Lives: [x] [x] [x]

Summer II

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:01 pm
You like the idea of her
But rip away the skin

MAISIƐ
HƐAƬHƐR
ƬHORƁURƝ

Maisie dodged Iona and pressed on towards the goals.

OOC:
Post to Goal: 2/3

Username

The Forgotten Weasley rolled 1 20-sided dice: 14 Total: 14 (1-20)
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 10:10 am
You like the idea of her
But rip away the skin

MAISIƐ
HƐAƬHƐR
ƬHORƁURƝ

Maisie made it to the goals and took aim.

OOC:
Total Roll: 16
Post to Goal: 3/3

Kungfudemoness

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 10:37 am
User Image

》》》》》》》》》Keeper《《《《《《《《《

Hikaru watch the ball head his way and went to save the goal

Position:blue keeper
                                                          AC: 18 (10+2(NF) +3 experience +1 AF1 +2AF2)
                                                          Modifiers: +8 Catch (Seeker), +10 Catch (Keeper) +6 Everything Else
                                                          Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Great Catch, Hold the line
                                                          Lives: ● ● ●
                                                          Total roll:

Ooc:
                                                          username

CatWaffle rolled 1 20-sided dice: 11 Total: 11 (1-20)
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 10:38 am
Hikaru knows what he's doing. Me? Not so much  

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 10:40 am
User Image

》》》》》》》》》Keeper《《《《《《《《《

Hikaru caught the pass and gave a thumbs up to the girl. It was a good throw all things considered. He passed to Iona.

Position:blue keeper
                                                          AC: 18 (10+2(NF) +3 experience +1 AF1 +2AF2)
                                                          Modifiers: +8 Catch (Seeker), +10 Catch (Keeper) +6 Everything Else
                                                          Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Great Catch, Hold the line
                                                          Lives: ● ● ●
                                                          Total roll:21 (catch)

Ooc:
                                                          Summer II

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 127 128 129 130 131 132 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games