Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Gryffindor Quidditch Practice ~ Open! [Feb-April 2024] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 259 260 261 262 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2023 1:25 pm
User Image
                                                ╔══════════════════════════╗
                                                Charlotte Overton
                                                Second Year - Twelve Years Old - Gryffindor - Halfblood
                                                Reserve Beater - Member of the Order of the Stick

╚══════════════════════════╝

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

Charlotte made her way to the Quidditch pitch alongside the (second) newest member of her family, which was her puppy Hannah. Ever since being gifted the Siberian Husky, she had been so excited to bring her to Hogwarts. Upon arriving to the pitch, Charlotte B-lined straight to the sidelines. “Sit. Good girl!” The brunette gave her pup one treat. “Now you be good. Stay, she ordered before turning to join the other Gryffindors for tryouts. “Hi, everyone. Oh, whoa, are those new brooms?!” she asked, rushing over to take a closer look before having her pick of which one she wanted. The broomstick she had to use last year must have been decades old if not more. Honestly, she would not have been surprised if they were around during her grandmother's time at Hogwarts. Her excitement seemed to have taken over as she had completely forgotten to fill out one of the forms until another student had reminded her to.

Position:
                                                Armour Class: 13
                                                Modifiers: (catching +3) (stealing +3) (scoring +3)
                                                Skills: Great Catch, Swift Swipe, Deft Dodger
                                                Lives: [1] [2] [3]
                                                Roll:
                                                Score: > than Keeper’s roll
                                                Catch: > than opponent’s roll
                                                Steal: > than opponent’s AC

Username: kiska166
                                                Character's Name: Charlotte Overton
                                                House: Gryffindor
                                                Year: 2nd
                                                Advanced Flying I: No
                                                Advanced Flying II: No
                                                Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 1
                                                Any Special Skill: Good Arm, Mean Swing, Swift Swipe
                                                First Choice Position: Chaser
                                                Second Choice Position: Beater

Are you o v e r l o a d e d , candy coated? Your life's i m p l o d i n g now
                                                There's a risk worth taking, a pain worth a c h i n g on this hollow ground

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2023 6:17 pm
You're killin' my vibe for the last time
Vultures up high started preying on me, preying on me
Take a step back to the broadside
'Cause I'm not as brave as I'm letting on to be
Losing my breath but I'm alive

User Image
User Image

Muggleborn Grчffındor Fıfth Yeαr Prefect a** Kıcker

*¸.✬★*´´☽ Nare jogged out to the pitch happy that she wasn't going to be ridiculously late like last year. Despite her new prefect duties, she made sure to get everything ready and in gear before heading to breakfast and then the pitch. It only took her four years of practice but hey, no one's perfect right? She waved and greeted returning faces and gave kind grins to some newer ones-mostly the firsties if she's putting faces together correctly. She filled out the familiar forms and found a spot to begin her stretches before practice.
                                                  [color#820BBB]"Typ

Username: Yukina101
                                                  Character's Name: Narine Pritchard
                                                  Year: Fifth
                                                  Advanced Flying I: Yes
                                                  Advanced Flying II: Yes
                                                  Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 4
                                                  Any Special Skill: Good Arm, Dang Healthy, Swift Swipe
                                                  Second Choice Position: Keeper I guess

AC: 16
Modifiers: +6 to Swipe +6 to Shoot
Special Skills: Good Arm, Dang Healthy, Swift Swipe
Lives:
❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

Stay away, you push me to the edge
I need a tidal wave to drown out all the pain in me
Just about to break, I can't stand the taste of
Candy coated lies, these candy coated lies
Every day the same, driving me insane

User Image
Quote:

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2023 2:44 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Zack Knapp
Gryffindor Fifth Year
Prefect ☁ Namaste ☁ Fite (Ex-Captain)☁Dragon☁Adventurers (Captain)☁Language☁Drama (Captain)☁Order of Stick☁Art☁Quidditch (Beater & VC)

"What is my role?"

Zack was running late, but not too late. He had hoped to help Skyla set up for quidditch tryouts...but she had already finished setting everything up by time he got out there. He walked to her and grinned, "Sorry Skyla - I'll be here early next time to set up. Any good potentials this year? We were so close to getting the cup last year, I think we can get it this year."

He saw Narine there already and yelled (jokingly, smiling the entire time), "The heck Nare?! How did you get here before I did? Why didn't you TELL ME it was time to leave?"

""

""

""

Username: Steffy
Character's Name: Zack Knapp
Year: Fifth
Advanced Flying I: yes
Advanced Flying II: yes
Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 4
Any Special Skill: Mean Swing, Nat Flyer, Deft Dodger,
First Choice Position: beater
Second Choice Position: keeper

"Mad inventory of course!"

Setting:
Thoughts:
Wearing:

“Yukina101”

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2023 8:07 am
You're killin' my vibe for the last time
Vultures up high started preying on me, preying on me
Take a step back to the broadside
'Cause I'm not as brave as I'm letting on to be
Losing my breath but I'm alive

User Image
User Image

Muggleborn Grчffındor Fıfth Yeαr Prefect a** Kıcker

*¸.✬★*´´☽ Nare paused mid stretch to Zach's yelling about not telling him about practice making her snort as she resumed her twisting. "Because I have something handy dandy called a watch, Zach. And I did tell you! I totally flicked your ear on the way out, did you feel that?" She cackled, lifting her leg behind her having the heel touching her backside, thankfull it didn't burn quite as badly as it used to. She almost felt bad for Zach since he had his hands in some many pots, but the almost was immediately felled by the fact that he had practically thrown one of the pots at her and yelled "no take backs!"

AC: 16
Modifiers: +6 to Swipe +6 to Shoot
Lives:
❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

Stay away, you push me to the edge
I need a tidal wave to drown out all the pain in me
Just about to break, I can't stand the taste of
Every day the same, driving me insane

User Image
Stefan Lee Salvatore

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2023 7:54 pm
2060 - 2061 Gryffindor Quidditch Team
Captain
Skyla Byrnes

Vice Captain
Zack Knapp

Keeper
Torin Byrnes

Chasers
Narine Pritchard
Roxanne Archer
Charlotte Overton

Seeker
Skyla Byrnes

Beaters
Zack Knapp
Nicholas Hayward-Ye

Reserves
Sebastian Moon - Seeker
Olivia Scott-Wright - Chaser/Beater (whichever is needed first)

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2024 8:00 pm
Hold my hand (Hold my hand)
Through all the bad things, you seem
A little better since you now believe
I won’t ever drop you like you are old news

User Image
User Image

Muggleborn Grчffındor Sixth Yeαr Prefect Quidditch Cɑptɑin

*¸.✬★*´´☽ If Zack was still in the country, Nare would've rounded him up for another beating. Again. As it stood, she could only get the one beating into him before he handed over yet another obligation and ditched to an entirely other continent. Not only did she have to deal with being a prefect and captain of a club, but now an entire team! She sighed as she set up the table and arranged the applications for old and new participants. Just as she was also setting up some homemade cereal bars (recipe courtesy of her dad's..."non"partner) when an application was suddenly slapped down beside her.

"Hey, I know you. You do that fighting club too! And ain't you a prefect?" Some mousy looking kid asked her crooked grin and all.

"Yeah yeah, I got allotta fingers in allotta pies this year and some of them are hot. What's the point you're tryin' to make here, kid?" she asked somewhat amused.

"I'm just sayin'! Maybe you could use a lil help is all." the kid huffed causing his dark ginger hair to fluff out. It reminded Nare of the barn kittens which unfortunately (for them) endeared her.

"Sure could, so let's take a look at your paperwork." The older teen looked over the app doing a double take a their chosen position. "'Waterboy'?! Are you forreal?!"

AC: 18
Modifiers: +8 to Swipe +8 to Shoot
Lives:
❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

I’ll always be right here
When everything’s unclear
Please promise you won’t let go
Hold on 'til the morning
Forget all the scoring
Your flowers will finally grow
And I needed you to know

User Image
Quote:

[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Character's Name:[/b]
[b]House:[/b]
[b]Year:[/b]
[b]Advanced Flying I:[/b] (yes or no)
[b]Advanced Flying II:[/b] (yes or no)
[b]Years of Previous Quidditch playing:[/b] (0-6)
[b]Any Special Skill:[/b] (max of 3)
[b]First Choice Position:[/b]
[b]Second Choice Position:[/b]

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

SherbertLemondrop

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2024 11:39 pm
User Image
                                          If I could fly, then I would know
                                          What life looks like from up above and down below
                                          I’d keep you safe, I’d keep you dry

User Image

Xeno headed toward the pitch with a small mental sigh. She had decided last year that come second she would try out for the quidditch team, but now there was the element of Zack. Or rather, the lack thereof. She felt strangely guilty about him leaving the team. Obviously, it really had nothing to do with her, but she figured she would do her best to make up the slack. Or she would have such a terrible tryout that they wouldn't put her on the team at all. Either way, all she could do was try her best.

She came to a stop in front of the new team captain, who seemed to having a...lively discussion. "Uh hi," she said awkwardly moving around the other student to grab a form.

Username: SherbertLemondrop
                                                        Character's Name: Xenobiologick Knapp
                                                        Year: 2
                                                        Years of Previous Quidditch playing: None
                                                        Any Special Skill: Great catch, deft dodger, swift swipe
                                                        First Choice Position: Whatever you need

OOC:

Don’t be afraid
                                          I’m the satellite and you’re the sky

null

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2024 11:41 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Quidditch Pitch
xxx Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Teammates
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Getting Application Help
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? She's so nice!

It was finally time!!! Seb woke up early to re-dye his hair, now an electric red. It was perfect for tryouts! He dressed in all his gear, tucking his goggles in his still-damp hair. He ran down from the tower, falling down a handful of steps on the third floor. But he was too excited to be in pain! He scuttled back up, then continued his lawless running toward the pitch. Once there, he noticed two others, one of whom he knew was their new captain. "HI GUYS!!! IT'S FINALLY QUIDDITCH TIME!!!!" He shouted, practically vibrating with excitement.

Going over to the applications, Seb knew it was finally time for the worst part of the day. He had to fill out the paperwork. Okay. He could do this. He stared at the form for a moment, biting his lip as the letters seemed to jumble. Dang it. He really wished he had brought a reading friend! "Hey, Seb. Need some help? I hate filling these things out." Roxie stepped over, her voice quiet in case the boy didn't want extra attention. He offered a little nod. "I-I'd appreciate it, Rox." And with that, the blonde helped the second year, quietly discussing answers until the form was filled out so Seb could go off to do his stretches while she did her own.

Username: Cinnabun Gryffie
                                                                Character's Name: Sebastian Moon
                                                                Year: Second
                                                                Advanced Flying I: Enrolled
                                                                Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 01
                                                                Any Special Skill: Sharp Eyes, Great Catch, Natural Flyer
                                                                First Choice Position: Seeker
                                                                Second Choice Position: Keeper, maybe?

✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮
          AC: xx
          Modifiers: +x {Spotting} +x {Catching}
          Special Skills: Sharp Eyes, Great Catch, Natural Flyer
          Spotted: x/3
          Catching: x/2
          Total Roll:xx {xxxxxx}
          Lives: [⧰] [⧰] [⧰]
          ✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2024 11:46 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx✿ Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Quidditch Pitch
xxx✿ Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Teammates
xxxx✿ Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Tryouts
xxxxx✿ Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? Can this kid read?

Roxie was excited for quidditch tryouts to start up once more. She headed down, spotting one of her other teammates ahead. He fell down the stairs, but was up and off before Roxie could reach him. What a weird little dude. Once she'd finally made it to the pitch at her leisurely pace, she noticed the very same teammate seeming to struggle with his paperwork. Sebastian was trying to read, even using his finger to trace along, but it wasn't going well. Roxie quietly offered to help, and the two of them got his application done. She then filled out her own, before joining the others in their little bubble.

"Hey guys, good morning! Are we ready to kick butt this year? Get the cup twice in a row?" She grinned, ready to see how this season would play out.

Character's Name: Roxanne Archer
                                                                Year: Third
                                                                Advanced Flying I: Yes
                                                                Advanced Flying II: Enrolled
                                                                Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 2 - Chaser
                                                                Any Special Skill: Natural Flyer, Deft Dodger, Dang Healthy
                                                                Second Choice Position: Anywhere I'm needed!

AC: 17
          Modifiers: +3 {Throwing} +3 {Stealing}
          Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Deft Dodger, Dang Healthy
          Total Roll:xx {xxxxxx}
          x/3
          Lives: [❦] [❦] [❦]

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2024 11:57 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Quidditch Pitch
xxx Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Other Players
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Tryouts!
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? This is going to be pure chaos

According to his notes (and the common room bulletin board), today was the day for Gryffindor's Quidditch Try-Outs. Since he'd gotten his flying certificate, Adi was cleared to play. After dressing in comfy clothes that he could easily move and shake in, the dark-haired boy gathered his supplies into his backpack. He had a special harness that would attach to a broom and support his legs and hips as he flew. It had been cleared as well, so he was all set. He also pushed general gear, a jacket and water bottle into the bag, then grabbed his walker to head out.

It took a while to get to the pitch, but once there, he realized several others had already beat him. Darn, he'd tried to be somewhat early! He walked over to fill in an application, then stepped a bit away to be closer to the other people. A few were discussing the season ahead, but one said to bring home the cup again which was cool. They must've done well the year before! What a great time to join the team! "Hi, um. Hopefully I'm not too late."

Character's Name: Adelai X.M. Hasenpfeffer-Bates
                                                                Year: First
                                                                Advanced Flying I: no
                                                                Advanced Flying II: no
                                                                Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 0
                                                                Any Special Skill: Deft Dodger, Natural Flyer, Mean Swing
                                                                First Choice Position: Beater (but don't tell my mom!)
                                                                Second Choice Position: Keeper

Iᴛ sᴇᴇᴍs ʜᴇ ғɪɴᴀʟʟʏ ɢᴏᴛ ᴀ ᴛᴀsᴛᴇ ᴏғ ғᴀᴍᴇ, ᴄᴀᴜɢʜᴛ ᴀ ʙʀᴇᴀᴋ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴄʀɪᴛɪᴄᴀʟ ᴀᴄᴄʟᴀɪᴍ
          A ɢʟᴀss ᴏғ ᴄʜᴀᴍᴘᴀɢɴᴇ, sʜᴇ sᴛᴀʀᴛᴇᴅ ғᴇᴇʟɪɴɢ sᴀғᴇ
          Tʜᴇ ʙʟᴀᴄᴋ ᴍᴀɢɪᴄ 8, Nᴏ, ɪᴛ ᴅɪᴅɴ'ᴛ ғᴇᴇʟ ᴛʜᴇ sᴀᴍᴇ!
          Aɴᴅ ᴛᴏᴍᴏʀʀᴏᴡ's ɴᴏᴡ ᴍɪsᴜɴᴅᴇʀsᴛᴏᴏᴅ, 'ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ɪᴛ's ʀᴇᴀᴅɪɴɢ "ᴏᴜᴛʟᴏᴏᴋ ɴᴏᴛ sᴏ ɢᴏᴏᴅ"
          Iғ ᴛʜᴇsᴇ sɪɢɴs ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴘᴏɪɴᴛ ᴛᴏ "ʏᴇs", ʜᴇ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴍᴀʏʙᴇ ғᴇᴇʟ ᴛʜᴇ sᴀᴍᴇ
          Sᴏ sʜᴀᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀɢɪᴄ 8 ᴜɴᴛɪʟ ɪᴛ ʙʀᴇᴀᴋs, ʙʀᴇᴀᴋs, ʙʀᴇᴀᴋs!
          Aɴᴅ ᴄʟᴏsᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴇʏᴇs ᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴀ ʟᴇᴀᴘ ᴏғ ғᴀɪᴛʜ, ғᴀɪᴛʜ, ғᴀɪᴛʜ!
          Dᴏɴ'ᴛ ʙᴇ ᴀғʀᴀɪᴅ ᴏғ ɢᴏɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏᴡɴ ᴡᴀʏ, ᴡᴀʏ, ᴡᴀʏ!
          Sʜᴀᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀɢɪᴄ 8 ᴜɴᴛɪʟ ɪᴛ ʙʀᴇᴀᴋs!

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2024 2:19 pm
User Image
Finneas MacDavis- Grey
GryffindorFirst YearEleven Years OldSingle

This was a day Finn had been looking forward to for a while now. Quidditch was a part of his life for as long as he was alive, as his mother was a fixture on the Irish National team until just recently, when she and Aunt Hannah stepped away from the game, ending their playing careers as they started them—together. While Aunt Hannah was running her art gallery, studio and coffee shop, Mom was now part of the front office for the Irish National team, the folks who scouted talent and took care of the business end of things. Mom started her playing career as a Seeker for Gryffindor, and here he was hoping to find a spot on the same team.

The second-generation Lion arrived at the pitch ready to have his shot at making the squad, with his own set of pads, wearing an emerauld-green Irish national team jersey with his family name on the back. Much to his chagrin he was missing his own ride, as First Years were forbidden to have broomsticks of their own. He’d tried to wheedle out of his cousin the use of her broomstick; Linsey turned him down, but nobody could claim he hadn’t at least tried. He saw there were several Lions already present, including Adi, which he thought was cool, and an older student, whom Finn knew to be the Captain of the team.

Hello, Captain. I hope you haven’t filled out all of your roster spots yet; I’d like a chance at makin’ the team,” he said, as he filled out the paperwork.

Username: Graydon Ironshield
Character's Name: Finneas MacDavis-Grey
Year: First
Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 0
Any Special Skill: Deft Dodger, Great Catch, Hold the Line
First Choice Position: Keeper
Second Choice Position: Uh, Seeker, maybe?

OOC:
Username

User Image
                  AC: 12
                  Modifiers: +2 to Keeper Actions
                  Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Great Catch, Hold the Line
                  Lives: [ ] [ ] [ ]
                  Action:
                  Effect Value:

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2024 5:05 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx♫ Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Quidditch Practice Field
xxx♪ Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Gryffindors
xxxx♫ Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Tryouts
xxxxx♪ Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? Hope I don't suck again...

After discovering she was abysmal at Quidditch during last year's tryouts, she had done her best to practice with the rest of the team. But whereas someone more dedicated to the game would practice even in their off time, Liv didn't because it took away from her music. So as she headed down to the tryouts this year, she silently hoped she was better than last year. It looked like she was one of the last people to arrive at the pitch, but that didn't surprise her too much. The brunette grabbed the sign in sheet and filled it out, then yawned and walked over to her friends. "Hey Rox, Seb... I bet you're both excited for try-outs, huh?" She gave them a half-smirk, then started to stretch to warm up for the practice. Honestly, if she sucked again this year, she might quit the team. Mayhaps it was better for her to be a fan than a player. Bench surfing all last year sucked and she didn't particularly enjoy watching from the bad angle of the bench.

Tʜᴇʏ ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴜs ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ᴛᴏᴏ ʟᴏsᴛ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍɪɴɢ
          ᴛᴏᴏ ʙᴜsʏ ᴛʜʀᴏᴡɪɴɢ ʀᴏᴄᴋs ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴇɪʟɪɴɢ
          Tʜᴇʏ ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴜs ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀɪɴ'ᴛ ɴᴏ ᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴀғᴛᴇʀ
          ʙᴜᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴜs ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴇᴀʟ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴍᴀᴛᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ
          Wᴇ'ʀᴇ ᴄʜᴀsɪɴɢ sʜᴀᴅᴏᴡs ɪɴ ᴄᴏɴᴄʀᴇᴛᴇ ᴄᴀsᴛʟᴇs!
          Rᴜɴɴɪɴɢ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʀᴋ ᴏғ ɴɪɢʜᴛ
          Wɪᴛʜ sᴄʀᴀᴘᴇs ᴏɴ ᴏᴜʀ ᴋɴᴇᴇs ᴀɴᴅ ʀɪᴘs ɪɴ ᴏᴜʀ ᴊᴇᴀɴs
          Dᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴍᴀᴛᴛᴇʀ ɪғ ɪᴛ's ᴡʀᴏɴɢ ᴏʀ ʀɪɢʜᴛ
          Wᴇ ᴅᴏ ɪᴛ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʜʀɪʟʟ

{OoC: Outfit link in image}

Username: AliceInWonderland0921
          Character's Name: Olivia Scott-Wright
          Year: Second
          Advanced Flying I: N/A
          Advanced Flying II: N/A
          Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 1
          Any Special Skill: Sharp Eyes, Dang Healthy, Hold the Line
          Second Choice Position: Beater

AliceInWonderland0921
Crew

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2024 5:44 pm
User Image
Bowtan Tora Hirano
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Gryffindor First Year
Half Blood Eleven Year Old

User Image
                                                  Location : Quidditch Pitch Gryffindor Tryouts
                                                  Company : Gryffindors... Adi

Bowtan wasn’t going to try out for Quidditch but hearing the older kids talk about it, it did sound interesting. Plus, Adi was going to try out and she couldn’t let him do it alone. Honestly, she was talked into it. Though it hardly took much convincing. Bowtan was interested all things considered and she might as well give it a good go. Making her way to the pitch the young lion was cozied up in a hoodie. She did want to be too cold. Signing in Bowtan made her way over to Adi. “If you’re too late then there’s no hope for me.” She commented with a smile. “This is going to be fun.” Bowtan was super excited there was just no denying that. "I'm trying for Chaser. What position are you going for?" She asked.

Username: murruelecreuset
                                                  Character's Name: Bowtan Hirano
                                                  Year: 1st Year
                                                  Advanced Flying I: n/a
                                                  Advanced Flying II: n/a
                                                  Years of Previous Quidditch playing: None
                                                  Any Special Skill: Natural Flyer, Deft Dodger, Swift Swipe
                                                  Second Choice Position: Anywhere I'm needed.

OOC : - - -

Cinnabun Gryffie

Where do you get to be indeed?
                                                  With such a wonderful personality
                                                  There's only one place for you!
                                                  Follow your father's footsteps in...
                                                  Gryffindor!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2024 1:29 pm
User Image
✵ Nic ✵ Nicholas Hue Hayward-Ye ✵
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
xxxxxxxxx(Gryffindor Fourth Year) (Half-blood-part-nymph) (Herbology Club) (Gryffindor Quidditch Team Beater)(Part time Quidditch Announcer)
Time: 2061-2062
------------------------------------------------------------------------xx

Nic had found that quidditch was one of the few things besides the plants in the greenhouses that pulled him away from his studies. He had over the last year began to accept that he could not seamlessly blend into the muggle world and copy his mother's life. He had a bit more of his Dad in him than he would have initially admitted. But that was okay. It did not dishonor his mum. And his new ambitions of a cursebreaker for bankers was something he thought his mum would even like despite the dangers. She was attracted to his Dad no matter how brief and more importantly she trusted Nic with him in case something ever did happen to him. Honestly, having cut studying for muggle exams and a few clubs even with announcing on the side (he went to the games anyways), Nic was actually feeling less stressed than his early years. So, unlike many years he had a small cheerful smile on his lips instead of a grim one.

Username: mc2
                                                Character's Name: Nicholas Hue Hayward-Ye
                                                Year: 4th
                                                Advanced Flying I: yes
                                                Advanced Flying II: yes
                                                Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 3
                                                Any Special Skill: Mean Swing, Deft Dodger, Dang Healthy
                                                First Choice Position: beater
                                                Second Choice Position: reserve beater (Let me be allowed to hit things.)

------------------------------------------------------------------------

For a moment the hat was silent before speaking....
                                                Ah, but this nose doesn’t need to poke too far
                                                To see that behind that distrustful warning
                                                You’d do quite well in

Gryffindor!
                                                {OoC: }
                                                Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200