Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Gryffindor Quidditch Practice ~ Open! [Feb-April 2024] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 258 259 260 261 262 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Trickblues

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2023 6:25 am
User Image
I do my hair toss, check my nails
Baby, how you feelin'? (Feelin' good as hell)
Hair toss, check my nails
Baby, how you feelin'? (Feelin' good as hell)

User Image

Halfblood | Third Year Gryffindor | Thirteen Years Old
Quidditch - Reserve | Fite Club | Language Club | Namaste
Quidditch Tryouts 2059 The Pitch With: Captain Aria and Logan
Wearing: Yellow athletic clothes and a frizzy ponytail Status: How'd he get so tall?! I wanna do that!

═══════════════════XXXX═══════════════════

The pickup match last semester did wonders for Barbara’s determination. More than anything, she wanted to prove herself as a proper Seeker and take Gryffindor to victory. Of course it wasn’t some sudden revelation–Babs has always strived for the big leagues! Much of her Summer was spent with her family or out playing with her friends, but she did manage to get some practice in with her cousin, and even catch a couple professional matches with her dad. She paid careful attention to the strategies in place, and hoped she could apply some of the lessons learned to the impending challenges her own team faced.

When the bundle of sunshine arrived at the pitch, it was only Captain Aria and Logan. She must have been early! Her cousin had her back to her while he chatted with the Captain. Barbara took the opportunity to run at him and leap at him. The intention was to catch his shoulders and climb up, but Logan hit a major growth spurt! He was a little taller than before the last time she saw him in early July, but now? He was at least a half of a foot taller than last year–maybe even more! So instead of his shoulders, her arms ended up clinging around his back and she slid down back to her feet with a defeated whine. She wanted to startle him, but instead? Logan laughed! “No fair, you’re too big! Who said that was allowed, huh?”

Her cousin grinned over his shoulder at her. “Oohh, too bad. Nice try though!” He twisted around so he could ruffle her wild curls. “Better work on those frog hops of yours.”

With a sigh, Babs let go of her cousin in favor of addressing their dear Captain. The smile on her face was bright and warm as ever as she took her form. “Good morning, Aria! Beautiful day for Quidditch, don’t you think?”

--

Username: Trickblues
                                                          Character's Name: Barbara "Babs, Bonnie, Barbie" Luney
                                                          House: Gryffindor
                                                          Year: Third
                                                          Advanced Flying I: Yes
                                                          Advanced Flying II: No
                                                          Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 2
                                                          Any Special Skill: Deft Dodger, Great Catch, Sharp Eyes
                                                          First Choice Position: Seeker
                                                          Second Choice Position: Chaser

════════════════════════════════════════════════

OOC:
                                                          Username

Woo, child, tired of the foolish
                                                          Go on, dust your shoulders off, keep it moving
                                                          Yes, Lord, step into some new kicks
                                                          In there, swimwear, going-to-the-pool quick
                                                          Come now, come dry your eyes
                                                          You know you a star, you can touch the sky
                                                          I know that it's hard, but you have to try
                                                          If you need advice, let me simplify

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2023 5:37 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx❈ Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Quidditch Pitch
xxx❈ Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? A few other players
xxxx❈ Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Tryouts
xxxxx❈ Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? My knees are shaky right now

Skyla walked out onto the pitch, ready for another year. Her brother would likely be following soon enough. She sighed a bit as her knees wobbled, but she couldn't let on. The doctor at the hospital said she should be super careful doing any sort of athletics, but she wanted to press on. Sky tied her messy brown hair back into a bun, her broom tucked under her arm. There were already a couple people here, including Captain Aria. Sky collected a form from the older teen, then filled it out with her purple sparkle pen.

'Good morning, Aria." Her voice was soft, a small break in the middle. She sighed softly, wishing she didn't sound so sickly. If the professors knew how bad her stats were at her last hospital visit, she likely wouldn't be allowed to play. But, she was determined. She needed to prove she was just fine. Plus, her team needed a seeker, and she was going to keep going. Plus, tryouts would be a good test to make sure she could handle it. After handing back her paperwork, Sky moved to sit on the bench with her head cradled in her hands.

Username: Cinnabun Gryffie
                                                                Character's Name: Skyla Byrnes
                                                                Year: Sixth
                                                                Advanced Flying I: yes
                                                                Advanced Flying II: yes
                                                                Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 5
                                                                Any Special Skill: Sharp Eyes, Great Catch, Natural Flyer
                                                                Second Choice Position: Chaser, maybe?

AC: xx
          Modifiers: +x {Spotting} +x {Catching}
          Special Skills: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
          Spotted: x/3
          Catching: x/2
          Total Roll:xx {xxxxxx}
          Lives: [✬] [✬] [✬]

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2023 6:37 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Quidditch Pitch
xxx Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Some other Gryffindors
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Trying out for quidditch
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? I wonder if I'll be good?

Ever since Finley was in school, Roxie had tried to figure out what all she wanted to do. And sure, that mostly meant trying everything, but hey. Why not try all the fun activities? Today meant it was quidditch time. Finley hadn't been able to play as a kid, but she wanted to give it a try. Besides, everyone always said she had way too much energy. She didn't know what position to try. Perhaps Seeker, since they usually had all the glory.... But they were kinda solo-operators, while she wanted the true team experience. Oh! Chaser! They worked in a team of three, while still getting oodles of action. Beautiful. Taking one of the sheets from who must be the captain, Roxie filled everything out and handed it back. What to do now? Hmm. It looked like some of the others were chatting, but Roxie didn't know anyone here. She debated on making herself heard, but instead decided to sit in the grass and stretch out.

Character's Name: Roxanne C Archer
                                                                Year: First
                                                                Advanced Flying I: No
                                                                Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 0
                                                                Any Special Skill: Natural Flyer, Deft Dodger, Dang Healthy
                                                                First Choice Position: Chaser
                                                                Second Choice Position: Seeker? Anything, really

I'ᴍ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴀᴠᴇʀᴀɢᴇ ᴛʏᴘᴇ ᴏғ ɢɪʀʟ, I'ᴍ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ sʜᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛʀᴇɴɢᴛʜ ɪɴ ᴍᴇ
          Tʜᴀᴛ sᴏᴍᴇᴛɪᴍᴇs ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ sᴇᴇ I'ᴍ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛᴏ sᴡɪᴛᴄʜ ᴍʏ sᴛʏʟᴇ
          Aɴᴅ sᴏᴏɴ ᴛʜɪɴɢs ᴍᴀʏ ɢᴇᴛ ᴡɪʟᴅ ʙᴜᴛ I ᴡɪʟʟ ᴘʀᴏᴠᴇ I ᴄᴀɴ ᴄᴏɴᴏ̨ᴜᴇʀ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ
          Sᴏ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴛᴏᴇ I'ᴍ ᴛᴀᴋɪɴɢ ғᴜʟʟ ᴄᴏɴᴛʀᴏʟ - I'ʟʟ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ɪᴛ ᴏɴ ᴍʏ ᴏᴡɴ ᴛʜɪs ᴛɪᴍᴇ
          Bᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ ᴏᴜᴛ, ɢᴏɪɴɢ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴋɴᴏᴄᴋᴏᴜᴛ, ᴀɴᴅ I ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ sᴛᴏᴘ 'ᴛɪʟ I'ᴍ ᴏɴ ᴛᴏᴘ ɴᴏᴡ
          Nᴏᴛ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ɢɪᴠᴇ ᴜᴘ ᴜɴᴛɪʟ I ɢᴇᴛ ᴡʜᴀᴛ's ᴍɪɴᴇ
          Bᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ ᴄʜᴇᴄᴋ ᴛʜᴀᴛ I'ᴍ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴜᴘsᴇᴛ ᴀɴᴅ I'ᴍ ʜᴏᴛ ɴᴏᴡ, sᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ʙᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ sᴛᴇᴘ ʙᴀᴄᴋ
          I'ᴍ ᴛᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴏᴠᴇʀ - sᴏ ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ ᴍᴇ sʜɪɴᴇ

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2023 3:18 am
User Image
✵ Nic ✵ Nicholas Hue Hayward-Ye ✵
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
xxxxxxxxx

------------------------------------------------------------------------xx

Nic was happy on the quidditch pitch. He enjoyed being able to take his stress out on bludgers with a bat. He saw the redheaded Aria handing out forms and he took a form. He stood back and filled out the form as the other louder Gryffindors also signed up.

Username: mc2
                                                Character's Name: Nicholas (Nic) Hayward-Ye
                                                Year: 2nd
                                                Advanced Flying I: enrolled
                                                Advanced Flying II: no
                                                Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 1
                                                Any Special Skill: Mean Swing, Deft Dodger, Dang Healthy
                                                First Choice Position: beater
                                                Second Choice Position: reserve beater (please let me hit things!)

------------------------------------------------------------------------

For a moment the hat was silent before speaking....
                                                Ah, but this nose doesn’t need to poke too far
                                                To see that behind that distrustful warning
                                                You’d do quite well in

Gryffindor!
                                                {OoC: }
                                                Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2023 4:52 pm
User Image
                                                ╔══════════════════════════╗
                                                Charlotte Overton
                                                First Year - Eleven Years Old - Gryffindor - Halfblood
                                                ╚══════════════════════════╝

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

Charlotte was stoked for tryouts. There seemed to be a lot of hype around the school when it came to Quidditch, which she very much intended to be a part of. Upon arrival, she sported a large grin and filled out a sheet. Once she handed it back, she spun on her heel. She knew that stretching came next as with any sport, but she didn’t want to be the only loser not talking to anyone. Scanning the group, her eyes fell onto a girl in her year. Walking up to her with an eager smile, Charlotte asked, “Mind if I join you?” Already anticipating that the blonde would say yes, the brunette began her stretches as well. “Roxie, right?”

Position:
                                                Armour Class: 12
                                                Modifiers: (catching +2) (stealing +2) (scoring +2)
                                                Skills: Great Catch, Swift Swipe, Deft Dodger
                                                Lives: [1] [2] [3]
                                                Roll:
                                                Score: > than Keeper’s roll
                                                Catch: > than opponent’s roll
                                                Steal: > than opponent’s AC

Username: kiska166
                                                Character's Name: Charlotte Overton
                                                Year: 1st
                                                Any Special Skill: Good Arm, Mean Swing, Swift Swipe
                                                Second Choice Position: Beater

Are you o v e r l o a d e d , candy coated? Your life's i m p l o d i n g now.
                                                There's a risk worth taking, a pain worth a c h i n g on this hollow ground

Cinnabun Gryffie

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2023 10:01 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Zack Knapp
Gryffindor Fourth Year
Namaste ☁ Fite (Captain)☁Dragon☁Adventurers (Captain)☁Language☁Drama (Zack)☁Order of Stick☁Art☁Quidditch (Beater)

"What is my role?"

Zack was hyped for quidditch this year - after their scrimmage last year he had worked even harder to be a good beater. Sure he was super swamped this year leading clubs and with classes, but he would have time for quidditch.

He sat down a random box before grabbing a paper and filling it out, "I can't guarantee that box won't explode - it'll probably be fine."

Username: Steffy
Character's Name: Zack Knapp
Year: 4th
Advanced Flying II: yes
Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 3
Any Special Skill: Mean Swing, Nat Flyer, Deft Dodger,
Second Choice Position: keeper

"Mad inventory of course!"

Stats will go here

“”

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2023 2:22 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxx Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Charlotte
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Trying out for quidditch
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? We're gonna be teammates!

Roxie continued her stretching, when another kid came over. Wait, this was one she recognized. This one was her roommate! She asked if she could join her in the stretches, and Roxie nodded. "Of course! We're gonna be teammates together, right?" She grinned over, moving to stretch her shoulders. The other blonde asked about name confirmation, earning another nod. "Yep! Roxanne is the whole name, but I usually go by Roxie. And you're Charlotte, unless you have a nickname you want me to use instead?"

Kiska166

I'ᴍ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴀᴠᴇʀᴀɢᴇ ᴛʏᴘᴇ ᴏғ ɢɪʀʟ, I'ᴍ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ sʜᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛʀᴇɴɢᴛʜ ɪɴ ᴍᴇ
          Tʜᴀᴛ sᴏᴍᴇᴛɪᴍᴇs ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ sᴇᴇ I'ᴍ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛᴏ sᴡɪᴛᴄʜ ᴍʏ sᴛʏʟᴇ
          Aɴᴅ sᴏᴏɴ ᴛʜɪɴɢs ᴍᴀʏ ɢᴇᴛ ᴡɪʟᴅ ʙᴜᴛ I ᴡɪʟʟ ᴘʀᴏᴠᴇ I ᴄᴀɴ ᴄᴏɴᴏ̨ᴜᴇʀ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ
          Sᴏ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴛᴏᴇ I'ᴍ ᴛᴀᴋɪɴɢ ғᴜʟʟ ᴄᴏɴᴛʀᴏʟ - I'ʟʟ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ɪᴛ ᴏɴ ᴍʏ ᴏᴡɴ ᴛʜɪs ᴛɪᴍᴇ
          Bᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ ᴏᴜᴛ, ɢᴏɪɴɢ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴋɴᴏᴄᴋᴏᴜᴛ, ᴀɴᴅ I ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ sᴛᴏᴘ 'ᴛɪʟ I'ᴍ ᴏɴ ᴛᴏᴘ ɴᴏᴡ
          Nᴏᴛ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ɢɪᴠᴇ ᴜᴘ ᴜɴᴛɪʟ I ɢᴇᴛ ᴡʜᴀᴛ's ᴍɪɴᴇ
          Bᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ ᴄʜᴇᴄᴋ ᴛʜᴀᴛ I'ᴍ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴜᴘsᴇᴛ ᴀɴᴅ I'ᴍ ʜᴏᴛ ɴᴏᴡ, sᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ʙᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ sᴛᴇᴘ ʙᴀᴄᴋ
          I'ᴍ ᴛᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴏᴠᴇʀ - sᴏ ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ ᴍᴇ sʜɪɴᴇ

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2023 4:34 pm
Make my way through the motions, I try to ignore it
But home's looking farther the closer I get
Don't know why I can't see the end
Is it over yet? Hmm

User Image
User Image

Muggleborn Grчffındor Fourth Yeαr a** Kıcker

*¸.✬★*´´☽ Narine was so so ready for Quidditch this year, especially after the clusterfluster that happened last year. The scrimmage match had been fun with a slight edge of deadly which was just what she loved about the game. What she didn't love was basically being sidelined 90% of it due to guarding the goalposts (badly at that). So she was very glad to be getting back to what she knew. She jogged over to Aria giving the older girl a grin as she filled out her usual forms before finding a spot to start her stretches.
                                                  "Ty

Character's Name: Narine Pritchard
                                                  Year: Fourth
                                                  Advanced Flying I: Yes
                                                  Advanced Flying II: Yes
                                                  Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 3
                                                  Any Special Skill: Good Arm, Dang Healthy, Swift Swipe

AC: 15
Modifiers: +6 to Swipe +6 to Shoot
Special Skills: Good Arm, Dang Healthy, Swift Swipe
Lives:
❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

Every happy phrase engraved in my mind
And I've always been a go-getter
There's truth in every word I write
But still, the growing pains, growing pains
They're keeping me up at night

User Image
Quote:

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2023 11:16 am
2059 - 2060 Gryffindor Quidditch Team
Captain
Aria League

Vice Captain
Torin Byrnes

Keeper
Torin Byrnes

Chasers
Aria League
Logan Strife
Narine Pritchard

Seeker
Skyla Byrnes

Beaters
Zack Knapp
Nicholas Hayward-Ye

Reserves
Barbara Luney - Seeker
Roxanne Archer - Chaser
Charlotte Overton - Beater

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2023 4:24 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx❈ Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Quidditch Pitch
xxx❈ Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? No One Yet
xxxx❈ Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Opening Tryouts
xxxxx❈ Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? It'll be great

Holy crow, it was finally here. After Aria had graduated and officially put Torin in charge... he quickly decided he felt he wasn't up for the job and asked Skyla to take over. Apparently he felt her leadership skills would come in handy here. Using magic to carry in both the heavy trunk and the barrel of nice new brooms out to the pitch. Once out to the center, she put the stack of tryout papers on the trunk, weighing them down with a fancy quartz rock she'd found that summer.

Taking a seat on the trunk as well, Skyla started stretching out her legs and back. It was always good to be loose. She checked her watch, then tied her messy curls into a braid. She'd be up in the air soon enough, even though she wouldn't be flying as fast as during a game while monitoring the players.

[b]Username:[/b] Cinnabun Gryffie
                                                                [b]Character's Name:[/b] xxxxxx
                                                                [b]House:[/b] xxxxxx
                                                                [b]Year:[/b] xxxxxxx
                                                                [b]Advanced Flying I:[/b] xxxxx
                                                                [b]Advanced Flying II:[/b] xxxxx
                                                                [b]Years of Previous Quidditch playing:[/b] xx
                                                                [b]Any Special Skill:[/b] xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                                [b]First Choice Position:[/b] xxxxxx
                                                                [b]Second Choice Position:[/b] xxxxx

{{Wearing :: Quidditch Uniform}}
          AC: 18
          Modifiers: +8 {Spotting} +8 {Catching}
          Special Skills: Sharp Eyes, Great Catch, Natural Flyer
          Total Roll:xx {xxxxx}
          Lives: [❉] [❉] [❉]

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2023 4:14 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxx Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Captain Lady
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Tryouts
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? Seeker sounds the most fun

Ever since learning to fly in class with Professor Liu, Seb decided he wanted to play Quidditch. He'd asked Professor Liu for tips and help, she gave him a book and a promise to show some moves after tryouts. He nodded happily, then asked Declan to read the book to him so both could learn all the spots. Sure, Declan had hated every second of the class, but he did love to read. Declan happily agreed, and both boys learned about the spots for the game. Seb told his friend he'd like to try out for the team, which earned some surprise. Dec was worried that Seb would get hurt, but Seb tried to reassure him that magic could heal anything... plus he'd be safe as safe could be.

The morning before tryouts, Seb stripped the color from his hair with some baking soda and dish soap, then used the purple dye pot to change his hair color. Once done, he brushed his hair and dried it, accidentally rubbing dye all over the towel he'd used. Back in the dorm, he hid the towel under his bed, then he dressed in comfy clothes for flying. First years weren't allowed brooms, but he was fairly certain he wouldn't be able to afford one anyway. He pushed on his sneakers and hurried outside toward the pitch. The only other person there was an older girl who he was pretty sure was a Prefect too. "Good morning! I was hoping to join the team this year, so I'll just. fill this out?" She gave a nod and handed over a form. Seb squinted at it, taking several minutes to fill it out without the letters getting all hazy.

Character's Name: Sebastian Kolter Moon
                                                                Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 00
                                                                Any Special Skill: Sharp Eyes, Great Catch, Natural Flyer
                                                                Second Choice Position: Keeper, maybe?

✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮
          AC: 12
          Modifiers: +2 {Spotting} +2 {Catching}
          Special Skills: SE ~ GC ~ NF
          Total Roll: xx {xxxxxx}
          Lives: [⧰] [⧰] [⧰]
          ✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2023 5:19 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx♫ Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Gryffindor Tryouts
xxx♪ Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Gryffindor Quidditch Team
xxxx♫ Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Tryouts!
xxxxx♪ Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? Gotta make the main team!

Olivia had been waiting for the Quidditch tryouts to start because she was so excited to join the sport. It was one of the only interests that her and her mother had shared, both being fans of the Chudley Cannons. So naturally when the time came, Liv wanted to join up and play the game as well. Her mother didn't know that she was going to join the game, so it would be a surprise for her to see her little girl flying around in the game they both loved. Liv didn't have her own broom yet, but she figured she could probably get one after her mom found out she was on the team. Until then, it was the loaner broom all the way. Olivia made her way out onto the pitch in her track suit, trotting over to the captain of the team. She already knew of the girl, but not well enough to introduce herself yet. Smiling, she waved and then filled out the form. "Alright, let's do this! Seb, stretch with me!"

Tʜᴇʏ ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴜs ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ᴛᴏᴏ ʟᴏsᴛ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍɪɴɢ
          ᴛᴏᴏ ʙᴜsʏ ᴛʜʀᴏᴡɪɴɢ ʀᴏᴄᴋs ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴇɪʟɪɴɢ
          Tʜᴇʏ ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴜs ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀɪɴ'ᴛ ɴᴏ ᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴀғᴛᴇʀ
          ʙᴜᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴜs ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴇᴀʟ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴍᴀᴛᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ
          Wᴇ'ʀᴇ ᴄʜᴀsɪɴɢ sʜᴀᴅᴏᴡs ɪɴ ᴄᴏɴᴄʀᴇᴛᴇ ᴄᴀsᴛʟᴇs!
          Rᴜɴɴɪɴɢ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʀᴋ ᴏғ ɴɪɢʜᴛ
          Wɪᴛʜ sᴄʀᴀᴘᴇs ᴏɴ ᴏᴜʀ ᴋɴᴇᴇs ᴀɴᴅ ʀɪᴘs ɪɴ ᴏᴜʀ ᴊᴇᴀɴs
          Dᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴍᴀᴛᴛᴇʀ ɪғ ɪᴛ's ᴡʀᴏɴɢ ᴏʀ ʀɪɢʜᴛ
          Wᴇ ᴅᴏ ɪᴛ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʜʀɪʟʟ

Username: AliceinWonderland0921
          Character's Name: Olivia Scott-Wright
          Any Special Skill: Sharp Eyes, Dang Healthy, Hold the Line
          Second Choice Position: Beater

{OoC: She's intentionally terrible because she's not good at Quidditch}

Cinnabun Gryffie

AliceInWonderland0921
Crew

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2023 6:06 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxx Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Skyla, First Years
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Tryouts Day
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? Big changes!

Roxie was super excited for Quidditch season to start back up. She had her own broom this year, a gift from Zoe and Kylian. It was awesome, even though apparently they didn't need them. Last year's carnival had brought in enough money for plenty of school brooms. She skipped out onto the pitch, pigtails bobbing as she moved. Once outside, she spotted Skyla, but not Torin. "Good mornin', Skyla! Where's Torin? Wasn't he last year's vice captain? Or did I miss something?" Green eyes were wide, but were met with a set of dark browns.

"Oh, yea, he was. This summer he asked me to take over as captain. Apparently he thinks I'm better suited. But it'll be all fine and dandy. We're still going to rock this year." Skyla added a small laugh, and Roxie sent over a double thumbs-up. She grabbed a form and her lucky pen from her pocket and quickly filled it out. She handed back the form, grinning at the sparkly purple gel ink. Sky chuckled and clipped it into her clipboard with the couple others. Roxie walked a bit a way and started doing some nice stretches.

Character's Name: Roxanne Archer
                                                                Year: Cinnabun Gryffie
                                                                Advanced Flying I: Enrolled
                                                                Advanced Flying II: Not Yet
                                                                Years of Previous Quidditch playing: One, Reserve Chaser
                                                                Any Special Skill: Natural Flyer, Deft Dodger, Dang Healthy
                                                                Second Choice Position: Anywhere I'm needed!

AC: 15
          Modifiers: +1 {Throwing} +1 {Stealing}
          Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Deft Dodger, Dang Healthy
          Total Roll: xx {xxxxxx}
          x/3
          Lives: [❦] [❦] [❦]

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2023 3:41 am
User Image
✵ Nic ✵ Nicholas Hue Hayward-Ye ✵
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
xxxxxxxxx(Gryffindor Third Year) (Half-blood-part-nymph) (Herbology Club) (Gryffindor Quidditch Team Beater)
Time: 2060-2061
------------------------------------------------------------------------xx

Nic arrived on pitch ready for try outs. He was a beater last year and though he didn't do the best, he hoped to be given a chance to improve this year. If not, Nic was happy to help out as a reserve. Arriving he took a form and filled it out before handing it over to Skyla.

Username: mc2
                                                Character's Name: Nicholas Hue Hayward-Ye
                                                Year: 3rd
                                                Advanced Flying II: enrolled
                                                Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 2
                                                Any Special Skill: Mean Swing, Deft Dodger, Dang Healthy
                                                Second Choice Position: reserve beater (I like hitting bludgers)

------------------------------------------------------------------------

For a moment the hat was silent before speaking....
                                                Ah, but this nose doesn’t need to poke too far
                                                To see that behind that distrustful warning
                                                You’d do quite well in

Gryffindor!
                                                {OoC: }
                                                Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200