Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Gryffindor Quidditch Practice ~ Open! [Feb-April 2024] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 250 251 252 253 254 255 ... 259 260 261 262 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Cinnabun Gryffie rolled 1 20-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-20)

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2020 7:16 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx♡ Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Quidditch Pitch
xxx♡ Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Teammates
xxxx♡ Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Gryffindor Tryouts
xxxxx♡ Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? I better make the frickin starting team this year

Maya hadn't managed to locate the snitch yet, but it had to be nearby. She flew a bit faster, looking around for any glimpse of gold.

RED TEAM SEEKER
          AC: 18
          Modifiers: +8 {Spotting & Catching}
          Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Sharp Eyes, Great Catch
          Spotted: x/3
          Catching: x/2
          Total Roll:13 {Failed to Spot!}
          Lives: [✬] [✬] [✬]

Devlyn Maycry rolled 1 20-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2020 7:21 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                                                  I've got 𝔭𝔬𝔰𝔱𝔢𝔯𝔰 on the 𝖜𝖆𝖑𝖑
                                                                  My 𝓯𝓪𝓿𝓸𝓻𝓲𝓽𝓮 𝕣𝕠𝕔𝕜 group 𝒦𝐼𝒮𝒮
                                                                  I've
                                                                  ʇoɓ Ace 🄵🅁🄴🄷🄻🄴🅈
                                                                  ɘv'I got ₚₑₜₑᵣ Criss
                                                                  ฬคเՇเภﻮ there for ʍɛ

Kenna might have hit herself, and yes it hurt a ton, but she wasn't going to let that shake her confidence. She shot forward after the bludger and aimed it at Aire this time. Hopefully it would hit the correct target this time.

Position: Gold Beater
                                                                  AC: 15
                                                                  Modifiers: +3 to swing (Above AC to hit, nat 3 and below hitself) (-1 ouch)
                                                                  Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Deft Dodger, Mean Swing
                                                                  Lives: [♡] [❤] [❤]
                                                                  Final Roll: 13 (near miss)

𝐼𝓃 the ﻮᵃrαᎶᵉ
                                                                  I
                                                                  𝒻Ee𝔩 丂ÃF𝐄
                                                                  No
                                                                  𝑜NⒺ 𝕔𝒶𝓇es about my ω𝐚𝓎𝓢
                                                                  Where I
                                                                  BєĻØᑎg
                                                                  No one Ħε𝐀𝐑𝓈 me sing this Ş𝔬ή𝓰

addaellis

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2020 8:21 pm
User Image
Maxwell Elias Heulwen
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Gryffindor Fourth Year Reserve Chaser
Fourteen Year Old Half-blood Adopted

User Image
                                                  Location : Quidditch Pitch - Gryffindor Tryouts

Max wished he'd gotten the quaffle but luckily Harmony seemed to be on the ball. By the time the exchange had ended, she'd passed the ball his way. Max caught the ball all while dodging Aire. He pushed himself forward towards the goal. Hoping to get there before anyone could steal the ball from him.

Company : Gryffindors, Gold Team!

OOC : Gold Team - Chaser
                                                  Stealing / Passing: --- - 2/3 to Goal - Total Roll: --
                                                  Modifiers: +8 AC, +6 Stealing
                                                  Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Deft Dodger, Swift Swipe
                                                  Lives: [Life] [Life] [Life]

Ready, eh? Well, you seem quite sure of that
                                                  I think you'll find yourself right at home in
                                                  Gryffindor!

murruelecreuset rolled 1 20-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2020 8:26 pm
User Image
Eliza Ann Whitmore
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Gryffindor Third Year Reserve Beater
Twin Thirteen Year Old Seer

User Image

Eliza Ann failed to hit her target, but at least she wasn't having as bad a time as Mackenna. Taking her time to survey the field, she wasn't sure who to aim for next. Noting that Mackenna was attempting to aim for Aire, Eliza decided to try and aim for her friend Penelope. Hopefully no hard feelings.

Company : Gryffindors

OOC : Gold Team - Beater
                                                  Aiming: Penelope Saving: --- - Total Roll: 3 (hit self)
                                                  AC: 12
                                                  Modifiers: +4 Spotting, +4 Hitting, +2 Catching, +2 AC
                                                  Special Skills: Sharp Eyes, Dang Healthy, Mean Swing
                                                  Lives: [Life] [Life] [Life] [Life]

You're looking for adventure, eh?
                                                  Well then, I know just where to put you
                                                  Gryffindor!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
kiska166 rolled 1 20-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-20)

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2020 9:06 pm
User Image
                                                ╔══════════════════════════════╗
                                                Penelope Barrett
                                                Thirteen Years Old - Third Year - Gryffindor - Reserve Keeper - Halfblood
                                                Member of the Art of the Sword and Namaste

╚══════════════════════════════╝

Penelope positioned herself, ready to catch Aire's pass when Harmony had intercepted it and took off before passing the quaffle to Max. All while playing Keeper, Penny didn't realize just how quickly this particular ball travels in between players. So, she went in to try and steal from her housemate.

Position: Red Chaser
                                                Armour Class: 14
                                                Modifiers: Good Arm, Swift Swipe, Great Catch
                                                Skills: (shooting +4) (stealing +4) (blocking +4)
                                                Total Roll: 14 (missed)
                                                Lives: [1] [2] [3]
                                                Steal: > opponent’s AC
                                                Score: > opponent’s roll
                                                Block: > opponent's roll

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

Everything was beautiful at the ballet
                                                And I was happy at the ballet

murruelecreuset

murruelecreuset rolled 1 20-sided dice: 14 Total: 14 (1-20)
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2020 9:23 pm
User Image
Maxwell Elias Heulwen
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Gryffindor Fourth Year Reserve Chaser
Fourteen Year Old Half-blood Adopted

User Image

Max dodged Penelope's attempt to steal the quaffle from him. Coming up on the goal, he readied himself. Lining up his shot he tossed the ball. He just hoped to get it past the first year. If not it would be a total embarrassment.

Company : Gryffindors, Gold Team!

OOC : Gold Team - Chaser
                                                  Stealing / Passing: --- - 3/3 to Goal - Total Roll: 18
                                                  Modifiers: +8 AC, +6 Stealing, +4 Shooting
                                                  Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Deft Dodger, Swift Swipe
                                                  Lives: [Life] [Life] [Life]

Devlyn Maycry

Ready, eh? Well, you seem quite sure of that
                                                  I think you'll find yourself right at home in
                                                  Gryffindor!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
Devlyn Maycry rolled 1 20-sided dice: 20 Total: 20 (1-20)

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2020 5:29 pm
User ImageUser Image

I scream at myself when there's nobody else to fight
                                                                I don't lose, I don't win, if I'm wrong, then I'm halfway right

All you said to do was slow down
                                                                But I was already gone

Val worked through the warm up and laps happily and then took her spot at the goal post. Sure Seeker was her real interest, but she was happy playing any spot on the team.

When she realized the Max was getting close to the goal, she readied herself. As the quaffle flew towards her, she reached out to try and grab it before the goal was made.

Position: Red Team Keeper
                                                                Modifiers: +2 to spot, +2 to catch
                                                                Lives: [❤] [❤] [❤]
                                                                Final Roll: 22 (Save!)

Told me, "Kid, you're going way too fast
                                                                You burn too bright, you know you'll never last"

It was bullshit then, I guess it makes sense now
                                                                Here I am, standing all alone

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2020 5:32 pm
User ImageUser Image

I scream at myself when there's nobody else to fight
                                                                I don't lose, I don't win, if I'm wrong, then I'm halfway right

All you said to do was slow down
                                                                But I was already gone

Valeria grinned as she grabbed the quaffle. She'd done it! Go her! She glanced around before passing the ball to Aire so the game could continue.

Position: Red Team Keeper
                                                                Modifiers: +2 to spot, +2 to catch
                                                                Lives: [❤] [❤] [❤]
                                                                Final Roll:

Told me, "Kid, you're going way too fast
                                                                You burn too bright, you know you'll never last"

It was bullshit then, I guess it makes sense now
                                                                Here I am, standing all alone

addaellis

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

MJ Spooks rolled 1 20-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-20)

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2020 5:42 pm
User ImageUser Image

═════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                  ιтѕ jυѕт one oғ тнoѕe dayѕ wнere yoυ don'т wanт тo waĸe υp
                                                  everyтнιng ιѕ ғυcĸed, everyвody ѕυcĸѕ
                                                  yoυ don'т really ĸnow wнy, вυт yoυ wanт тo jυѕтιғy
                                                  rιppιn' ѕoмeone'ѕ нead oғғ

spaceJude honestly had to wonder at these people, that the entire end goal of their sport was accomplished by one person, and that it involved searching for a tiny, insignificant speck of gold in the sky. Still, this was what he'd signed up for, so he may as well get used to it. He searched for a hint of the snitch, not all that convinced he'd have any luck. He rarely did.

мy ѕυggeѕтιon, ιѕ тo ĸeep yoυr dιѕтance
                                                  caυѕe rιgнт now ι'м dangeroυѕ
                                                  we've all ғelт lιĸe ѕнιт and вeen тreaтed lιĸe ѕнιт
                                                  all тнoѕe мoтнerғυcĸerѕ тнaт wanт тo ѕтep υp
                                                  ι нope yoυ ĸnow, ι pacĸ a cнaιnѕaw - ι'll ѕĸιn yoυr aѕѕ raw

xxxGOLD TEAM SEEKERxxx
                                                  Skills: Natural Flyer, Great Catch, Dang Healthy
                                                  Mods: (+2 to Catching)
                                                  Lives:

Currently: Seeking
                                                  Final Roll 10 - Fail

xxxScorexxx
                                                  00 to 00
                                                  TIED

Quote:

MJ Spooks rolled 1 20-sided dice: 16 Total: 16 (1-20)
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2020 5:45 pm
User ImageUser Image

αnчthíng чσu cαn dσ, í cαn dσ вєttєr
                                                          í cαn dσ αnчthíng вєttєr thαn чσu
                                                          αnчthíng чσu cαn вє, í cαn вє grєαtєr
                                                          sσσnєr σr lαtєr í'm grєαtєr thαn чσu

spaceDixie Lynn didn't really worry too much about picking a target; she just figured, might as well hit another beater, found the first opposing one she could, found a bludger, and aimed. All while hoping she didn't manage to hit herself instead, either with the bat or the ball. Not that she was afraid of pain, but falling off a broom didn't sound too fun.

αnч nσtє чσu cαn rєαch, í cαn gσ híghєr
                                                          í cαn síng αnчthíng híghєr thαn чσu
                                                          αnчthíng чσu cαn wєαr, í cαn wєαr вєttєr
                                                          ín whαt чσu wєαr í'd lσσk вєttєr thαn чσu

xxxRED TEAM BEATERxxx
                                                          AC: 10
                                                          Skills: Dang Healthy, Good Arm, Mean Swing
                                                          Mods: (+2 to Throwing) (+2 to Hitting)
                                                          Lives:

Aiming at: Eliza
                                                          Final Roll 18 - HIT

xxxScorexxx
                                                          00 to 00
                                                          TIED

murruelecreuset

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

addaellis

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2020 6:06 pm

User Image✶☁
DUANAIRE LIANE AINDRIAS-EVERA

second year || Gryffindor || halfblood
Art Club sketcher || Cooking Club snacker || Language Club appreciator || Quidditch reserve
irregular attendee of any club events

Aire hooted a cheer when the new keeper girl saved the ball against their older chaser teammate. This time Aire didn't hold onto the ball to get it stolen. She barely caught the quaffle in her hand before chucking it towards Penelope.

setting Quidditch Tryouts 2050 || with Gryffindor team
appearance 4'4", 85 lbs || wearing shirt and shorts outfit with warm leggings!
status Second chance

Position: red chaser
Total roll: 1/3

Stats:
AC: 13
Modifiers: +3 to spotting and catching the snitch
Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Sharp Eyes, Great Catch
Lives: <3 <3 <3

kiska166

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
Hope when you take that jump
You don't fear the fall
Hope when the water rises
You built a wall
Hope that you spend your days
But they all add up
And when that sun goes down
Hope you raise your cup
☁✶
~"I Lived" by One Republic

Devlyn Maycry rolled 1 20-sided dice: 14 Total: 14 (1-20)
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2020 7:45 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                                                  I've got 𝔭𝔬𝔰𝔱𝔢𝔯𝔰 on the 𝖜𝖆𝖑𝖑
                                                                  My 𝓯𝓪𝓿𝓸𝓻𝓲𝓽𝓮 𝕣𝕠𝕔𝕜 group 𝒦𝐼𝒮𝒮
                                                                  I've
                                                                  ʇoɓ Ace 🄵🅁🄴🄷🄻🄴🅈
                                                                  ɘv'I got ₚₑₜₑᵣ Criss
                                                                  ฬคเՇเภﻮ there for ʍɛ

Kenna aimed her next bludger at Aire. Unfortunately Val had blocked Max's shot, but that didn't mean Kenna wasn't going to try and help her team get the quaffle and make a goal..

Position: Gold Beater
                                                                  AC: 15
                                                                  Modifiers: +3 to swing (Above AC to hit, nat 3 and below hitself) (-1 ouch)
                                                                  Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Deft Dodger, Mean Swing
                                                                  Lives: [♡] [❤] [❤]
                                                                  Final Roll: 16 (hit!)

𝐼𝓃 the ﻮᵃrαᎶᵉ
                                                                  I
                                                                  𝒻Ee𝔩 丂ÃF𝐄
                                                                  No
                                                                  𝑜NⒺ 𝕔𝒶𝓇es about my ω𝐚𝓎𝓢
                                                                  Where I
                                                                  BєĻØᑎg
                                                                  No one Ħε𝐀𝐑𝓈 me sing this Ş𝔬ή𝓰

addaellis

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2020 10:24 pm
User Image
                                                ╔══════════════════════════════╗
                                                Penelope Barrett
                                                Thirteen Years Old - Third Year - Gryffindor - Reserve Keeper - Halfblood
                                                Member of the Art of the Sword and Namaste

╚══════════════════════════════╝

Just as Penelope messed up, Max aimed at the goalposts. At least he didn't score. Otherwise, she would have felt like even more of a mess up. The keeper passed the ball to Aire, who passed to Penny. This time, she wouldn't mess up. After successfully catching the pass, she took off in the opposite direction.

Position: Red Chaser
                                                Armour Class: 14
                                                Modifiers: Good Arm, Swift Swipe, Great Catch
                                                Skills: (shooting +4) (stealing +4) (blocking +4)
                                                Total Roll:
                                                Lives: [1] [2] [3]
                                                Steal: > opponent’s AC
                                                Score: > opponent’s roll
                                                Block: > opponent's roll

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

Everything was beautiful at the ballet
                                                And I was happy at the ballet

Quote:

Stefan Lee Salvatore rolled 1 20-sided dice: 13 Total: 13 (1-20)
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2020 4:47 pm
User Image
Harmony Aindrias
First year Gryffindor

▬▬"We need, in every community, a group of angelic troublemakers."▬▬

Harmony watched Max score, and Aire get the quaffle, before she passed it to Penelope again. Harmony growled, and yelled to Aire, "What the heck Aire! Why pass it! I could have chased you more!" She then went in to try and steal the quaffle from Penelope

▬▬"That's me, the angelic one. The Angelic Troublemakers, has a nice ring to it."▬▬

Position: Gold chaser
Modifiers: +2 shooting; +2 Stealing
Special Skills: Swift Swipe, Good Arm, Deft Dodger
Lives: User ImageUser ImageUser Image
Roll: 13 +2 (stealing) = 15 (Stolen!)
Trying to: steal the quaffle

Quote:

_____

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2020 4:51 pm
User Image
Harmony Aindrias
First year Gryffindor

▬▬"We need, in every community, a group of angelic troublemakers."▬▬

Harmony laughed as she swooped by Penelope and just grabbed the quaffle, heck yeah! She began making her way to the goal, and taunted, "Aye Aye, you can't catch me! I'm Captain Chickenweasel!" Now, if only she could actually make it to the goal.

▬▬"That's me, the angelic one. The Angelic Troublemakers, has a nice ring to it."▬▬

Position: Gold chaser
Modifiers: +2 shooting; +2 Stealing
Special Skills: Swift Swipe, Good Arm, Deft Dodger
Lives: User ImageUser ImageUser Image
Roll: 13 +2 (stealing) = 15 (Stolen!)
Trying to: Get to the goals 1/3

kiska166

addaellis

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 250 251 252 253 254 255 ... 259 260 261 262 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games