Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Slytherin Quidditch Practice: Teams Posted! (Oct - Dec 2023) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 180 181 182 183 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 6:52 pm
Slytherin Quidditch Team

2060 - 2061 Slytherin Quidditch Team

Team Captain
Karah Thomas

Team Vice Captain
Brianna Quinn-Smith

Keeper
Jaelah Aindras

Chasers
Karah Thomas
Brianna Quinn-Smith
Vesna Proctor

Seeker
Csuri Narain

Beaters
Kashmir Proctor
Afon Joss

Reserves
Yaretzi Wellbelove

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 7:04 pm
User Image

No profanity and unsportsmanlike behaviour will be tolerated.

Team goals are the highest priority – not individual or personal goals.

Decisions are based on what's right, not who's right.

Contribute and listen to the contributions of others; there is no inequality in a team.

Concentrate, Listen and Learn. Move quickly to get in position for each drill.

Treat others the same way you would like to be treated. This is RESPECT.

Don’t do anything that will embarrass yourself, your family, your team, or your house. This is PRIDE.

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 7:10 pm
User Image

Closed

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 4:57 pm
User Image
User Image

==== ☠ ======== ☠ ======== ☠ ====

Justin walked onto the Quidditch pitch and smirked. He shouldered his broom and looked over the Quidditch pitch.

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

Sailor Tralfamadore

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 8:38 pm
User Image

Stella nervously walked toward the Quidditch Pitch, fingering the new Cleansweep 11 her parents had bought her, with school permission, as a reward for making the Quidditch team. Stella had tried out the broom the day before; while it was easier than the school brooms, obviously, Stella still needed some time to form a bond with it. Even though she had flown before, Stella was no expert, and she really felt that, as much as she loved Quidditch, she didn't really belong here. But Slytherin needed members, and Stella's Quidditch skills were passable - so here she was.

"Hi, Justin," she said, greeting the Seeker, who was their team's captain. "I suppose I should take my position at the hoops? Or do you have something else in mind for us first?"

User Image

User Image

Come meet my owl, Fiordiligi!

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 8:44 pm
User Image
User Image

Justin looked at the First year. "Not yet" he said looking at the girl. "I'm waiting for the rest of the team." he said. looking back towards the entrance to the quidditch pitch he watched for the other members of the Slytherin team.

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

Sailor Tralfamadore

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 8:58 pm
User Image

Stella nodded, disappointedly; she was still eager to get on her Cleansweep. "Can I still fly around a bit, though?" she asked. "This broom is new, I still need to break it in."

User Image

User Image
Keeper - Slytherin Quidditch Team

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 9:12 pm
User Image

Mira strolled onto the field, broom on her shoulders and her arms hooked to keep it there. She made her way over Justin and dropped her broom down into on hand, throwing her arm around Justin, she smirked, "So this is our fresh meat eh?" Slange slithered out or Mira's robes to see where they had arrived and started at the new girl.

~Translation~ {{{"..."}}}
User Image  

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

Sailor Tralfamadore

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 9:18 pm
User Image

Stella wondered if the older student meant to intimidate her with the snake, but, despite the fact that she was not a Parselmouth, Stella liked snakes - in fact, she liked all kinds of reptiles. "Ooh, I've always wanted a snake," Stella said. "What is your snake's name?" Stella wondered if this girl was a Parselmouth as well, as it seemed many of the snake owners (with the exception of Roisin) were.

"I'm Stella Forsyth, by the way," she said, introducing herself. "I still can't believe I managed to make it on the team."

((I'm presuming she and Justin were introduced at the tryouts, so she only doesn't know Mirela yet))

User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 9:37 pm
Roisin O'Brennan
Slytherin - First Year

Roisin walked out to join Justin, Estella, and the other team mates she had yet to meet on the field, fingering her broom. It was the same broom she used in Flying class, and she knew the other members of the team were going to give her grief about it. She did have an Oakshaft 79 at home, but she preferred to leave the priceless broom at home where it wouldn't become damaged, and she wasn't going to let parents choose a broom for her. With her luck, her mother would choose a Flyte and Barker model thinking that it had to be the best because it cost the most. And then she would be stuck with it. No thank you. Beside's the broom she used during class was actually an old but still functioning Moontrimmer. Maybe Roisin had a thing for old brooms, but she'd stick with this one until she could find her own new model. With her brothers and not her parents. At least her brothers understood the broom world.

She nodded a greeting at the captain, seeker, upper classman. Roisin didn't think he was too happy to have first years on the team, since they were going to be a bit of a liability. Roisin smiled, actually smiled as a breeze tugged at her tied hair. She weighted her bat in one hand feeling eager.
"Hello, Captain, Miss. Hello, Estella." She may not be doing as well as she wanted to in many of her classes, but flying, brooms, quidditch and bludgers were right up her ally. She was going to enjoy this.

User Image

((OOC: Editted: Didn't want to leave anyone out and I didn't see everyone the first time. xp ))((  

Dame NightFury

Romantic Lunatic

7,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Inquisitor 200

Sailor Tralfamadore

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 10:28 pm
User Image

Stella nodded at Roisin as she arrived. "Hi, Roisin," she said. "Did you see the new Cleansweep my mum bought me?" Even if she wasn't quite comfortable riding it yet, Stella was very proud of her new broom.

Stella had initially been jealous when Roisin won the Beater position and Stella was given Keeper instead, but she had learned to accept it by now. Roisin was a better flyer than Stella was, so perhaps she was better off in a more sedentary position. Besides, her sister, Dora, played the Beater position on her team at her school - and Stella figured that it was high time she stop copying Dora in these things. That was the reason their parents had had them attend different schools, after all: to become more independent.

Still, Stella did enjoy the idea of whacking Gryffindors in the face - but she could still do that with the Quaffle after thwarting their attempted goals, right?

User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 1:40 pm
User Image
User Image

Justin looked at the gathered Quidditch team. "Up in the air. I want to see some laps around the pitch, show me how fast you can be" he said looking over the three girls. He pushed off, into the air and hovered there.

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 2:32 pm
User Image

Mira laughed at the girl trying to be bold. Slange scoffed at her, "Sssssseeeheeerrr Ssssseertthaasssssss", He hissed and slithered out of her robes down her legs on to the ground. He made his way to go sunbathe as he liked to do when Mira would be flying. She laughed, "I don't think he likes you, which means you have to work twice as hard to get my approval." She nodded to the other first year, she really wasn't sure if she would enjoy giving them a hard time or be annoyed that she couldn't get away from them. Just then Justin told them to do laps, "Finally! Names Mira by the way!" She yelled as she mounted and rose in on movement. Rising into the air she pulled her body close to the handle and began to make her laps. Speed rising with each turn. She loved the wind through her hair and would keep going till told otherwise

~Translation~ {{{"Other Humans Annoy Me"}}}
User Image  
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 6:32 pm
Roisin O'Brennan
Slytherin - First Year

Roisin smiled at Estella. "It looks to be a good example of the model, Estella." The Cleansweep series were well made and should prove a useful, both sturdy and quick.

With the three chasers psoitions unfilled, the team was assembled and Roisin turned her attention to Justin. When he ordered everyone to laps, Roisin tucked her beater's bat into her robes and mounted her broom. She smiled at Estella even as Mira took off and rose into the air. Here on a broom, on the Quidditch pitch, there was freedom. Hard earned.

The wind tugged at her and she urged the broom to go as fast as it could. It reflected her own desire for freedom in the act of flying. The two of them circled the pitch, Roisin's red hair pulled back as a flag behind her, flapping much like one with the speed that the wind rushed through it. She stopped paying attention to setting and enjoyed the ride, the wind, and everything they represented.

User Image

Dame NightFury

Romantic Lunatic

7,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Inquisitor 200

Sailor Tralfamadore

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 6:32 pm
User Image

Stella frowned at Mira's comment that the snake didn't like her. "Oh well," she said, shrugging. Stella was amused that the snake wanted to sunbathe, but she didn't show it. Mira seemed to take her snake seriously - or something. Stella guessed there was something about Parselmouths and their bonds with their snakes that even a non-Parselmouth reptile lover like herself would never quite understand.

She leaped up into the air. The Cleansweep, unlike the school brooms, seemed to be eager to bond with Stella. While she still had a few bumps, Stella was overall finding it not too difficult to control her broom. It always went in the direction in which Stella pointed it. She felt, once again, the freedom of riding through the air that she had always felt at home with her siblings, or at the Marcelli estate with her Venetian cousins. It put a smile on her face. She wasn't as skilled at riding as the older students, or even Roisin, but Stella certainly enjoyed it.

User Image

User Image

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 180 181 182 183 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out