Welcome to Gaia! ::

☾The Outlaw Wolf Pack☽

Back to Guilds

A guild for everyone and everything. We offer fun stuff for all types, and we aim to please. We try to have a bit of everything. 

Tags: Contests, Prizes, Roleplay, Friends, Outlaw Wolf Pack 

Reply • Mythology, Legends, & Folklore •
Paranormal anamolies

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which myth is true?
BIGFOOT
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
CHUPICABRA
7%
 7%  [ 1 ]
ALIENS
7%
 7%  [ 1 ]
GHOST
38%
 38%  [ 5 ]
SEA MONSTERS
38%
 38%  [ 5 ]
who the ******** believes in this CRAP!?!?!
7%
 7%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 13

victini15

4,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Voter 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 7:22 pm
I hav seen and herd people talk about mythical encounters. Some i have claimed to hav seen on my owm. Which is most likley to be true? Please post on ur answer. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 7:38 pm
I vote "sea monsters"...and by sea monsters I mean species of creatures that we've yet to become familiar with but have been described as "monsters" in past chance encounters with mankind.
The oceans are still so unexplored in so many ways, there's a lot of places for things to exist while hardly ever crossing paths with mankind, who knows what could live down/out there?  

SkyGatePuppeteer

Mystika999

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 4:29 pm
I'd say ghosts and sea monsters....
Sea monsters explanation is exactly like above XD

Ghosts... Well I haven't met one personaly but I do think there is a form of spiritual being that exists in this world so therefore I think that somewhere there is/are (a) ghost(s).  
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 8:58 am
I believe that ghosts, sea monsters and aliens are theoritically (And theologically) possible.

Ghosts, spirits, phantoms, will-o-wisps (Sometimes just called "Wisps."), jack-o-lanterns (Sometimes just called "Lanterns."), demons, devils, imps, darklings, shades, wraithes and poltergeists have all appeared in every possible culture that man has ever created, theologically and theoritically, therefore, why should we perish the thought that there may be substance behind this belief? After all, science is a belief system in and of itself in the belief that something that occurs continually in the exact same fashion is "Fact."

I agree with the above explanation of sea monsters.

Because we homo sapiens have not seen all of the universe, we do not logically know that no other species of sapient or non-sapient being exists. It's actually good to hope that there are other species of beings out there, because, how boring and lonely would life get if we humans, ones who destroy each other for food, entertaiment and/or labor, were the only sapient creatures in the entire universe?

Hadaka Kyoujin

Shirtless Lunatic

8,550 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Shippuuden_Konan

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 6:43 pm
I believe in all of them, really.

However, I believe in ghosts the most. You see, one early morning in this really ancient and old and crud house that was about to be torn down, i was up around midnight. I've done it many times and i got freaked out all of those times. If i turned off all my lights, you could hear this dripping noise. One day, and one day only, or i should say night, i heard a loud crash, but everyone was asleep, so i went into panic mode and locked my door and crawled up to my safe spot under the bvlankets and pretended to sleep. I heard footsteps. So freaked out, I had to try to ignore them. Whether i did ignore them or they disappeared, they stopped. The next morning, I went to go take my shower, still quite spooked. When I was getting out and looking at the mirror (the door was cracked because i was still spooked and didn't want the door to be closed and trap me in there) i saw this really creepy eye staring in at me. I hurried out of there and we moved to a new house where it all stopped.

Also,this one time, I was staying up late at night in this new house in a gated community, when my radio tunred off by itself. e verything else was still on, though. I just went to youtube and listened to music there. Then my laptop shut off. I went to bed and turned on my TV, just before I saw it. There was a man's shadow inside of my room. Stupidly and tiredly, I looked out my window. There was no one and nothing outside except 3 bushes that didn't stand taller than my window. I just went to bed hoping I wouldn't see anything like trhat ever again, and so far, I haven't.

I hope you can see why I believe in ghosts... And why I now sleep with a lamp on in my room xP

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 2:23 pm
Sea monsters, undoubtably. True Fact: we know more about the surface of the moon than our oceans.  

Azure Chaos Goddess

Phunockery

Versatile Gekko

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 6:02 pm
If we use logic or theory we can both prove and disprove them all. It's all a matter of opinion as to whether they exist or not.

I think that there is, and will always be more out there that we don't understand. I voted aliens myself but that's a child hood favorite. I have bad eyesight but I still look up to the sky wishing that the stars are more than just blurs. I tend to try to see what those blurs might be. What might be up there that we say there is or isn't?

Who are we to say exist or not? They are if they are and the same the other way around.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 1:32 pm
Sea monsters and aliens for me. The seas are deep, and look already what we have discovered. What else lies at the bottom of Davy Jone's Locker?

As for the extraterrestrials, there's a whole universe out there. Billions of planets and stars. It's a little narrow minded to think that we are the only sapient race or populated planet. If it can happen on one planet, why not on others? Are we so narcissistic that we can be the only sapient species? I think they're out there, but as to their advancements in civilization and location, who knows?  

KindredofLegousa

5,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

OutlawStar01

Original Noob

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:13 pm
Ghosts, Aliens, Demons, Angels, Sea Monsters, and Lawers.

Ghosts-I believe there is the Human plain (human world) and the undead plain (underworld) when a person dies and their spirit moves on I belive they are stuck in the middle of these two plains. not dead or alive. This may be of many reasons. Unfinished buisness, tragity, or something else.

Ghosts-Unfinished Buisness-example, the crew of the U.S.S Hornet. I personaly have spent the night on this ship two times and both times i have seen spirits. The souls who have died on this WWII Aircraft Carrier are still walking around the bunks and the sick bay. The sick bay is the most haunted location on the ship. most deaths on the ship have been there. Pilots who have died in planes may have been seen on the ship, but i have seen mostly off duty pilots and other crew. they still havent served the time they signed up for on the military.

Ghosts-Tragity-Example: Gettysberg, Places such as war zones are crawling with Ghosts still fighting. These spirits do not know they are dead and re-inact the battle they died in over and over again.

Ghosts-Etc. many reasons why ghosts are here. I could give a number of examples. to make it short and sweet buy the book "Haunts of San Jose" if you dont live in the bay area it may not intrest you.

Aliens-Beings from another planet. I dont believe in aduction cows. but taking people and studying them. The Grays are like the huge blacked eyes gray aliens. According to someone's story plus a map of space the Gray's live on a deasert planet near their sun. their huge black eyes are actualy reflectors to block out most of the light to their actual smaller eyes.

Demons and Angels-Dont be offended when i talk about religion. Demons are fallen Angels under the command of Lucifer/Satan/The Devil. They are at war with God and the Angels, the Archangels being like the commanders and god being the captian. The Demons try and posses people while the angels try and to keep people away from satan. Its a never ending war between two immortal beings.

Sea Monsters-Humans barely know anything about the sea. There are always new animals to be discovered down there (thats what she said). who knows what lies at the bottom?

Lawers-???  
• Mythology, Legends, & Folklore •

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff