Welcome to Gaia! ::

☾The Outlaw Wolf Pack☽

Back to Guilds

A guild for everyone and everything. We offer fun stuff for all types, and we aim to please. We try to have a bit of everything. 

Tags: Contests, Prizes, Roleplay, Friends, Outlaw Wolf Pack 

Reply • Anime & Manga •
Durarara?!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Friied Cheekan

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 12:37 pm
What's the plot for Durarara? It looks super cute, but I'm wondering if it's funny, and what anime genre it is.
Thanks. blaugh

Ref pic:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. surprised
fficial&biw=1280&bih=661&tbm=isch&um=1&itbs=1" />  
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 3:50 pm
Friied Cheekan
What's the plot for Durarara? It looks super cute, but I'm wondering if it's funny, and what anime genre it is.
Thanks. blaugh

Ref pic:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. surprised fficial&biw=1280&bih=661&tbm=isch&um=1&itbs=1" />

No clue. Pic is broken btw. I would wiki it.... Or if it's anime then look it up on youtube.

PS Your signature made me laugh uncontrollably.  

Mystika999

Mystika999

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 3:51 pm
Plot to Durarara

"Mikado Ryūgamine is a young man who longs for the exciting life of the big city. At the invitation of his childhood friend Kida Masaomi, he transfers to a school in Ikebukuro, Tokyo.
Masaomi warns him about people he doesn't want to cross in the city: a violent man dressed like a bartender, an information merchant, and a mysterious gang called "Dollars." And to top it off, Mikado witnesses an urban legend on his first day in the city: the "Black Rider," the supposedly headless driver of a black motorcycle.
The narrative follows all of the characters equally, showing how their lives intersect, creating a greater plotline from what each character knows about a common incident."

Ref: Wikipedi  
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 3:52 pm
Mystika999
Friied Cheekan
Thanks. blaugh

Ref pic:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. surprised fficial&biw=1280&bih=661&tbm=isch&um=1&itbs=1" />

No clue. Pic is broken btw. I would wiki it.... Or if it's anime then look it up on youtube.

I saw the youtube videos. I liked all the characters (Except the girl with glasses D:<) and it seemed really funny.
Thank you. I love my sig pic very dearly <3  

Friied Cheekan

Mystika999

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 3:53 pm
Friied Cheekan
Mystika999
Friied Cheekan
Thanks. blaugh

Ref pic:

I saw the youtube videos. I liked all the characters (Except the girl with glasses D:<) and it seemed really funny.
Thank you. I love my sig pic very dearly <3

Your welcome  
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 3:56 pm
Mystika999
Plot to Durarara

"Mikado Ryūgamine is a young man who longs for the exciting life of the big city. At the invitation of his childhood friend Kida Masaomi, he transfers to a school in Ikebukuro, Tokyo.
Masaomi warns him about people he doesn't want to cross in the city: a violent man dressed like a bartender, an information merchant, and a mysterious gang called "Dollars." And to top it off, Mikado witnesses an urban legend on his first day in the city: the "Black Rider," the supposedly headless driver of a black motorcycle.
The narrative follows all of the characters equally, showing how their lives intersect, creating a greater plotline from what each character knows about a common incident."

Ref: Wikipedi

Have you ever watched it yourself? The person with the suit and Cat helmet confused me. (When I watched clips online)
I loved the english dub. which I find rare. You don't find many official english dubs you like. School Rumble and OHSHC are great ex. of good english dubbs.
/end rant.  

Friied Cheekan

Mystika999

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 4:22 pm
Thats directly from wikipedia... I haven't seen it....  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 7:02 pm
I might not have seen it beginning to end or every episode, but I watch it  

VirtualooSnape

Toxic Shade

17,700 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Timid 100
  • Tycoon 200

Ookami_Sumimura

Barton Mage

21,325 Points
  • Magical Gems 500