Welcome to Gaia! ::

☾The Outlaw Wolf Pack☽

Back to Guilds

A guild for everyone and everything. We offer fun stuff for all types, and we aim to please. We try to have a bit of everything. 

Tags: Contests, Prizes, Roleplay, Friends, Outlaw Wolf Pack 

Reply • Mythology, Legends, & Folklore •
Majora's Mask Story Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mystika999

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 5:36 pm
WARNING: If you REALLY (And I mean REALLY) don't like scary stories then you might not want to read this...(I don't like scary stories but I read it anyways...)

Since the story is REALLY long I'm just going to put a link here and you can read it all.

Creepy+pasta Majora's Mask Ben

I do not recommend the videos if you don't like stories because they WILL give you nightmares.... I just read the text.
Read at 10 or 11 pm to get the full effect....

Post your reactions.  
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 12:50 pm
Lol has anyone read it?  

Mystika999

KingVivaPinata

4,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 10:41 pm
Mystika999
Lol has anyone read it?

Just read some of it scared already.  
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 7:23 am
KingVivaPinata
Mystika999
Lol has anyone read it?

It gets worse. lol My friend showed it to me once and I read some of it, then I could not get it out of my head. I just HAD to read the whole thing.  

Mystika999

KingVivaPinata

4,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 7:30 am
Mystika999
KingVivaPinata
Mystika999
Lol has anyone read it?

It gets worse. lol My friend showed it to me once and I read some of it, then I could not get it out of my head. I just HAD to read the whole thing.

It's terrible for me... Majora's Mask was once one my favorite games. Now, the very word gives the thought of the Mask picking me up and igniting my body.  
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 7:32 am
KingVivaPinata
Mystika999
KingVivaPinata
Mystika999
Lol has anyone read it?

It's terrible for me... Majora's Mask was once one my favorite games. Now, the very word gives the thought of the Mask picking me up and igniting my body.

Like my avi? I'm kinda worried that I'm going to use up all the oxygen in a crowded room one day and everyone except me will die....  

Mystika999

KingVivaPinata

4,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 7:39 am
Mystika999
KingVivaPinata
Mystika999
KingVivaPinata
Mystika999
Lol has anyone read it?

Like my avi? I'm kinda worried that I'm going to use up all the oxygen in a crowded room one day and everyone except me will die....

it's cool, but I won't be killed, because I wished for immortality... That doesn't include not feeling pain though.  
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 7:42 am
KingVivaPinata
Mystika999
KingVivaPinata
Mystika999
KingVivaPinata
Mystika999
Lol has anyone read it?

it's cool, but I won't be killed, because I wished for immortality... That doesn't include not feeling pain though.

Tuchee  

Mystika999

Phunockery

Versatile Gekko

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 5:54 pm
Ah, creepy pasta how I love you. It's a nice read and had a creepy video. But if you read through the old forums it says that he made it up. Very awesome.  
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 5:56 pm
Oh reaction cap... My heart rate increased and I giggled a few times. It did scare me a bit, but not enough to get more than a giggle out.  

Phunockery

Versatile Gekko

Mystika999

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 5:59 pm
Phunockery
Ah, creepy pasta how I love you. It's a nice read and had a creepy video. But if you read through the old forums it says that he made it up. Very awesome.

Of corse it's made up. He hacked the game and then did everything from there!  
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 6:04 pm
Mystika999
Phunockery

Of corse it's made up. He hacked the game and then did everything from there!

He is right about the floaty/firey death not being in the game though. It's a mix from two attacks in Ocarina.  

Phunockery

Versatile Gekko

BunnyConan

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 11:21 am
it is a definite mod, i read it awhile back, but it is fun to read either way  
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 8:59 pm
Ive read all of it a while ago and, to be frank, this isnt that scary. neutral  

lxlxlxlxl

Mystika999

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 5:06 am
dinnerisserved9000
Ive read all of it a while ago and, to be frank, this isnt that scary. neutral

watch the vids?  
• Mythology, Legends, & Folklore •

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers