Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Back to Guilds

Achieve your weight loss goals! 

Tags: weight loss, weight, health, overweight, exercise 

Reply Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)
Falling off the Wagon

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Defective Candy

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 11:47 pm
Hey guys, I have an issue with easily becoming discouraged, specially when it comes to having to take some of the medications I need to take, and keeping on a healthy diet, specially when so much bad stuff is available to eat. What would you do to keep yourself motivated, and any advice on how to force myself to take my meds every day?

(Fyi the meds cause horrible morning sickness, terrible upset stomach all day, but I have to take them the doc said, so it's discouraging to have to with such horrible side effects even if they are supposed to help me get healthy)  
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 7:36 am
Well I say to do what your doctor says to do. D:
Is there anyway that you can ask him to switch the medication to something that doesn't make you sick?

And I fell off the band wagon recently when my tendon was screwed up.
It was hard to get back on it.
Just think how much better your body will be when you are healthy, that is what keeps me going.
^^

Testicular Diabeetus
Vice Captain

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Tandahda
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 9:24 am
Falling off the wagon is normal, everyone does it. What matters is getting on again. Look at it this way, falling off the band wagon is bad, but falling off and staying off? Unacceptable.

For meds, take them, its important. But can you talk to your doctor and see if there's a different version that you might be able to take with different side effects? I have no idea how to force yourself to do it, just do. Take them now, and you'll be able to get off them faster.  
Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games