[AUGUST] Open Roleplay (CLOSED) Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kitsusagi Staff
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 4:52 pm
This is the Kitsusagi Shop Official Open RP Thread.

Every month the staff will create an Open RP Thread for anyone and everyone to participate in. The thread will come with small descriptions of the general location, open for both Kitsusagi and humans to roleplay in. Individuals are allowed to rp as more than one character. At times a specific scenario will also be described, wherein participants will have to work together to solve the situation. The Open RP will close on the final day of each month, and be replaced on the first day of the following month.

For every post that individuals make in the Open RP thread, they will receive 1 point. (Note: One post must equal at least 7 sentences.) These points will be added up once the Month is over, and staff will hold miscellaneous events to award the participants of these Open RPs. n_n

August Location: Sceaduwe
August Scenario: A party is stirring at Kitsusagi HQ, and all are welcome. It's a time for old family and friends to reunite and make more aquaintances!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:33 pm
Heero had no damned clue what the hell he was doing at a party, the male carrying Telas by the ruff in his mouth, normally grumpy expression unreadable behind 'I asm not pleased'. Behind hime a few others crept in, a couple once from the mountain. Amelia peered about, jade ball in her paws once still as she watched Heero, making a face at his expression and the lone female fluffed up proudly, padding to find the music player. This was a time for music and fun, not being Achmed the dead terrorist!...Despite Sakura or Revel being more tentative entering, or some of the Permakits. Let them cower. She was at a party and she'd enjoy!

The ast of the band to arrive was Optiomus, the Transformerkitsu moving slowly, metal lightly thunking as he moved, blinking. He was a bit shy of being there-- he didn't really knoew why he even WAS there, and frowned, Jormungandr the Mer aroiund the Kitsu's shoulders like a boa, blinking as she licked her maw at the food. However, Prime delicately placed her in the pool for water based Kitsu and she made a relieved noise, swimming about. Bebop, bebop! Life was good as one resembling a bebop shark!  

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

Tachik

7,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:32 pm
User ImageKeira had heard about the party and wanted to go, it had been too long since she last got to go to a nice shindig.. she really hoped it wouldn't be a bummer... which might happen given her company... the only one she could find and convince to go with her was Jeolu... even Notsu or Rudolph would have been better company, she sighed in frustration, he'd be a decent fellow if he wasn't such a damn coward... maybe she'll just have to find someone more interesting to engage with, she looked around the party scene... a metal kitsu.. that was at least interesting, she trotted over to the metallic male and looked at him, head cocked to the side tails swaying side to side in a studied manor.

"Hello, I don't think we have met. I am Keira, you are?" If he was scared of her she swore she's clock him one, she had enough of that to deal with with Jeolu... at least he was easy to boss around...

User ImageJeolu sat at the edge of the gathering watching the others, he really wasn't sure he wanted to be around so many females... but if he left Keira might follow through with her threat to beat him up and he didn't want that, maybe if he just sat here really still nobody would notice him until it was time to go home... so many girls... why did there have to be so many girls? Why did girls have to be so mean? Just sit still he told himself just sit still and they'll leave you alone

Goo patted him on the shoulder where he was perched as to say 'there there they aren't all bad' but Jeolu just winced in remembered pain and simply couldn't bring himself to be comforted by the guardian

(Yay Achmed btw! XD)  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:48 pm
"Ah, hello." Prim e bowed his head politely, smiling slightly behind his mask-- though it was unseen.

"No, I don't think we have. I am Optimus Prime, leader of the Autobots."

"LONE Autobot." Amelia corrected, and blinked at the male huddling in the corner. One Yuy was bad enough, and he looked scared. The female thought, and rolled her jade ball over, the large Kitsu padding over, metal armour lightly klinking.

"Hey, there big guy! Why so glum? You make Yuy over there look like a cheerleader!" She smiled, making herself look as harmless and fluffy as possible.

Heero decided to ignore Amelia. Brat!  

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:26 pm
Nyamh trotted in, curious and looking around, not a trace of fear of anyone in the blue Kitsu's eyes. Her mate, Cassy, wasn't far behind her, chattering with his purple daughter Amethyste. The chattering stopped as soon as the purple female spotted her brother. "Telas!" The male was summarily trotted up to and face groomed. "Hi Dork Number Two." Cassy chuckled at his lone daughter, then turned his attention back to his wandering mate, who was promptly sniffing about the entire place as best a normal kitsu could.

Kohana didn't WANT to be there. But she was stuck being there anyways. Why? Because Sada was going to be there, and Scarletite wanted to be there. Nevermind the fact the little Seraph was hiding behind Kohana as best she could as they walked in, wings tucked close to her body. Kohana sighed and rolled her eyes, extending one wing over the Seraph protectively. Oi. Some days. And....

"Hello~ ladies~. Firebug has entered the building!" Yup. There was the idiot. Kohana sighed as the red and yellow male sauntered up. "Why hello, 'Hana, Scarlet! Lovely da-"

"Scram, Bug. Not interested in dealing with you today." Firebug pouted and went to find someone else to bug. Hopefully a nice pretty female who wouldn't snub him.

A shadow tried sneaking up on Heero, her tails twitching and paws moving as silently as she could get them. Sadly, Kaida's stealth skills were not...well, up to par.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:28 pm
"Thsk" Keira sucked her tongue in annoyance, he doesn't want to come and he's already getting more attention than her, this wasn't going to do. She brushed gently up against Optimus and cut off his path "Let's leave him alone, he doesn't really handle girls well" She looked at the female introducing herself to Jeolu "All of us might over whelm his poor senses" She walked to the other side of him still rubbing fur against his metal, in a come hither way. She had no interest in the male that way though he did seem to be admirable enough, she simply couldn't stand Jeolu getting the attention of someone she approached. A small amused smirk crossed her face the thought of his discomfort around the female certainly helped sooth her ruffled pride however. "I'd love to get to know you better" she flirted, she needed to be entertained damnit and she was going to be! This was a party after all... she should never have brought Jeolu along. If Optimus failed to hold her interest that firebug fellow seemed interesting...

Jeolu let out a cry as the female approached him, he looked all over for a place to run, a place to hide. There was only backwards, he scurried back as quickly as he could but in his panic he wasn't getting much traction, nor was he paying much attention for he tripped over a felled log and landed sprawled on the ground. He made several panicked attempts to get up, all of which were unsuccessful. She was on top of him now there was nothing he could do to escape, he coward making himself as small as possible, chanting in his head 'don't hurt me don't hurt me" When her words finally penetrated his panic stricken brain he could only mumble an inaudible response which might have been something like 'I'm sorry' or 'you're scary' or even 'don't kill me' either way he shook and quaked not once making eye contact with the female, much longer like this and his bladder would betray him  

Tachik

7,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:37 am
Heero heard Kaida long before she was close, but his mqate3 didn't need her ego punctured, instead watching the Going-ons paitently, until pounced, and he smirked, nosing her.

"Kaida."

Telas sulked, ears going back.

"I'm not a dork..."

Optimus blinked at her motions but shrugged, following calmly. Hyper as she could be, he hoped the larger male didn't over-react. She was insane, not... Dangerous.

"About me? I'm sure I'd be dull."

Humble, Optimus Prime's best description. He hated others trying to make him out as better than they. Everyone hgad gifts.

Amelia blinked, immediately worrying, and lightly licked his ears.

"Hey, I'm not going to hurt you, I promise." She spoke gently, lowering her tone.

"You just looked loinely. Wopuld you like tyo hoild my ball?"

She never allowed anyone near the painted jade sphere, but now was not a time for possessiveness. Now was a time for kindness.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:36 pm
Her ears flattened back against her head and her features sagged in disappointment, dull? DULL?? She let out a sigh and groan the last thing she needed at a party was dull. She frowned and her eyes drifted to Firebug, he seemed interesting. "Perhaps I was wrong about Jeolu", she glanced over Optimus's shoulder at the coward beyond, what a sight he made, at least that was entertaining, "He might need a males help after all. I'll stay here so he doesn't have a bigger fit." She gave her best reassuring smile and hoped he took the bait, once his back was turned she's find someone to interest her.

Jeolu flinched when her mouth went to his ear sure she would bite, he peeked out at her from winced eyes, she must be taunting him he thought. His mind was screaming paralyzing him in fear but when he saw the ball his mind went to 'bomb' and he managed to get to his feet and dive behind a rock not nearly large enough to hide him. "Please, please, please don't hurt me! I'll go away, I SWEAR I won't bother you anymore, just don't hurt me!" He shook like a leaf cowering behind his rock, why did girls have to be so mean? He was a nice guy wasn't he? "I'm sorry I didn't mean to bother you, just please!" His bladder betrayed him but his mind was too consumed in fear to notice.

((He needs some help >.> poor guy lol))  

Tachik

7,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

The Kat Aclysm
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:20 pm
User Image Despite the fact that he was a solitary creature who spent most of his life in the Nightmarish caverns in Sceaduwe, today he was intrigued enough to go to the party at the HQ building that he had been hearing so much about from the wild kitsusagi in recent days. Although he was a Nightmare and quite a bit bigger than the average Normal, it didn't seem to cross his mind at all that a giant sightless bony-mawed creature would be scary in the presence of others.

Thus, Zephyrizon the Nightmare Kitsusagi was at the door of the HQ building once he figured that it was time for the party. The huge clumsy male wiggled his broad masculine shoulders, still feeling very playful and silly, much like he did when he was a kit. Despite the fact he couldn't see, he wasn't hindered at all. Right away his Nightmare-gift of aura-sensing had picked up the others in the area. His mind's eye immediately saw their life energies as beautiful hues of neon-blue and greens against the pitch-blackness of his non-sight.

"Hi there," He loudly purred out. He turned his head in the vague direction of the others nearby. His aura-sensing could only compensate so much for his lack of sight. "Party, I hear, huh? Where's the cake?"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:22 pm
Coll had found himself coerced into joining this inane thing that others seemed to call a party. By whom? By none other than the overly pink, flamboyant angelic kitsu who'd taken to hovering at the silver haired male's side. Adjusting his leather jacket with his paw, he gave Kyrri'ael a look, especially since the other was gabbing with a random Kitsu, who was simply allowing this...atrocity. His wings fluttered and he finally detached himself from them, finding a cozy corner for himself.

Kyrri'ael, on the other hand, was rather enjoying this lively atmosphere. Spinning in circles, the rather gay angelic was enjoying the sensation of air through his feathers as he 'danced, making a few female Kitsusagi laugh at his rather silly attempts. Not that he cared. As long as they weren't laughing because he was pink. NO ONE could laugh at him because he was pink.

Neku Sakuraba had been dragged along by some of his house-mates, and was currently leering at the world from over his rather high-necked tank top. Orange hair was carefully slicked back, and he padded across the floor to what was quickly becoming the 'antisocial' corner, his tails slightly fluffed as he lay by Coll, "Please tell me you brought something to read..."
"You're out of luck, Sakuraba. My book is MINE."  

TheWishling
Crew

Feral Phantom

12,375 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Generous 100

Melodine Cantus

Melodious Star

15,425 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Caroling Champ 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:00 pm
User ImageJosh had decided to drag Emo Boy outside once he caught wind of a party at Kitsusagi HQ, for the benefit of them both. He rather missed the parties and crazy stunts he would throw at home, and hey, if Yoko and Brett were here, they might pop up there? What they didn't expect, however, was to bump into a screeching kitsu with long hair and clothed in a labcoat, demanding to know what in the manner of science was this atrocity, gesturing to her fur and tails in wide-eyed horror. It took a while to calm her down; Josh sympathized, for it had taken himself a few weeks to properly wrap his head around the fact the fact that he had gone from a human to a furry sized creature.

Once they explained things to her, she settled down, although she still wore a scowl upon her face, reaching into her bag, or at least attempted to with her paws. Xanul offered his help, but she had swatted him away, and it took a few failed attempts before she finally dragged a half-open bag of weird looking snacks out. "Now I'll *MUNCHMUNCH* probably *MUNCH* never get to be *MUNCH* a forensic scientist. *MUNCHMUNCH* At least I won't *MUNCH* have to deal with the. Glimmerous. *MUNCH* Fop. *MUNCH* Anymore. *MUNCHMUNCH*" Her last few munches seemed particularly aggressive, a lethal gleam in her eyes and Josh peered at the snacks.

"What's that?"

*KA-THUNK*

Something had hit him on the side of the head and he winced, looking around to see the offender before spotting the snack on the ground. "Shouldn't you be, uh, eating them instead of throwing them?" Xanul ventured as Josh picked it up, inspecting it with his gaze.

"Yeah..." The space marshal agreed, deciding to point something out. "You'd better save them. Not sure if you can get this sort of thing here."

"No Snackoos?" She shrieked, dropping the bag; whether it was from horror or that she wasn't used to the lack of thumbs was a mystery. "That can't be true! Wait, hmm, or maybe this could be an opportunity for a scientific experiment! To reverse-engineer the process of making a Snackoo!" She eyed the HQ building right in front of them. "Maybe there's some equipment in there that would help me..."

"If only..." Josh muttered under his breath, the two males following her as she made her way forward determinedly. If there was enough high-tech equipment, he would have built a Hornet, or even an Aerobike... anything that could get him back.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:31 am
Thyste grinned at her brother, tails twitching happily behind her. "Are too! But you're an adorable one." Her ears perked up as more Kitsu filtered in...and being just as adventurous as both her parents combined...she motioned for her brother to follow her, and trotted right up to the Nightmare who'd entered.

Afraid of the 'big bad' sort of Kitsu? Not at all. "Heyo! Haven't found the cake yet, but we can always go looking!"

Firebug blinked at the black and pink Angelic who was flying about, tilting his head to one side before trotting over. No matter the other Kitsu's gender, that was one DASHING color combination on their coat! "Hello there! Fancy aerial footwork you've got!"

Kaida nuzzled Heero once she'd pounced him, purring happily. "Hello, Heero! Being your usual stick-in-the-mud self, even at a party, hm?" She loved her mate dearly...but he really was a lot of a stick in the mud at times.

The 'anti-social corner' gained another occupant in the form of one Kohana Tokuwa, the black-haired Angelic sitting down and keeping an eye on Scarletite, who had finally decided to flit about on her own, rather than hide by the older Kitsu. Kohana looked briefly to Neku and Coll, nodding in greeting before looking back in Scarletite's direction.

Scarletite, meanwhile, found herself rather enthralled by the commotion being caused by three other Kitsu, two of whom didn't move QUITE like Kitsu should. The Seraph watched Emma, Josh, and Xanul curiously, quiet before following after them in the air. "What're you looking for?"

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:42 am
Optimus blinked, but let her go, somewhat disappointed. He liked conversation! Though seeing Amelia looking wounded at the frightened trick kitsu was definaitely a sign it was time to go over, the 'lettuce head' sitting and pinning her ears back sadly.

"Oh... I'll take a hint... I'm sorry. You juat looked scared and like you didn't have a friend."

And before Prime got there the luck was under a peice of furniture with her baqll. She ewasn't trying to be bad! Prime sighed.

"Sorry about her. She's yet to grasp that she can be overwhelming." He looked to the Trick Kitsu kindly.

Telas sighed but trot after his sister, blinking at the Nightmare kitsusasgi, curious. The oddest Kitsus he knew was Amelia (Given luck Kitsu seemed to disappear now) and Jormungandr (Mer Kitsu, a rarity to him indeed) A new sight was welcome and her didn't mind his look at all.

"Hullo there!"

"Parties are not within mission perimeters." He groomed his mate's ears calmly, nosing her. He loved her so.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:08 am
Keira trotted over to Firebug and the 'dancing fool' as she was inclined to call the black and pink kitsu, there was no way they both could be dull just look at them. "Hello boys" she smiled brightly "quite the little get together we have here, don't you think?" She was starting to relax, with all the different kitsu around she was bound to find someone else she could enjoy the company of.

Jeolu relaxed once the female went off and he gathered himself back together, he buried his mess rather embarrassed now that it was over. "It... It's not that... it's..." he stopped, how can your explain to someone your afraid of a whole gender... he made a big enough fool of himself already and he was quite embarrassed, he hung his head both to hide his blushing and in reluctant defeat "She's a girl... I ... I don't do well around them obviously...I ..." he sighed, he said this much he might as well keep going "I only came because Keira threatened to hurt me if I didn't" he frowned disappointed in his own cowardice. He wondered what this kitsu thought, He was in such shiny armor he must be very brave defeating all kinds of frightening creatures and compared to him Jeolu might as well be a rock.  

Tachik

7,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

TheWishling
Crew

Feral Phantom

12,375 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 7:44 am
Kyrri couldn't help the wicked grin that came over his face when someone came close to him, to TALK, nontheless! Gleeing internally, he took the other's paw in his own, shaking it quickly, "Thank you! I like flying like that, it's a lot of fun." Landing on his back paws, holding himself up, he grinned wryly, and watched the other, tails flicking back and forth as he wondered if this was a boy or girl in front of him....Until Keira wandered over, stealing his attention for the moment, "Uh huH! Nice party, and I even was nice enough to bring the antisocial lump!"

As he said this, Coll felt the fur on the back of his neck stirr, as though someone was speaking about him. And when he counted to one, two, three, there was Kyrri'ael, dragging him back over to the other kitsu, grinning like an idiot. Bright, mako-colored eyes glared at the Angelic, before looking to the two before him, ".....Sorry for him." He glared when Kyrri crowed, "SEE! Antisocial LUMP!" "Says the gay pink idiot who snatched a kitsu egg up off the ground and raised it to be another gay idiot. Thank god for Celeste." With that, Coll turned on his paws to go back to the corner, Sun Tzu's 'Art of War' tucked elegantly under one paw.

Grumbling irritably, Neku spotted a few other Kitsu from the same general area that he'd been in when he was human. Before he'd found himself in this weird four-legged body. Tails twitching, he watched all the interaction. Fuuuck that. He wasn't going to jump in somewhere. Not unless you dragged him.  
Archives

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff