Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dream a Little Dream

Back to Guilds

A guild for everyone and everything. Offers a friendly environment and fun for everyone. 

Tags: Friends, Dreams, Chatterbox, Roleplay, Peace 

Reply Dream a Little Dream
To my fellow DALD members :/

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Coleikins
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 1:36 pm
I know i havnt been on in quite sometime, and i would like to apologize to everyone for that.

I have been given and wonderful op. as most people know, if they have looked in the music forum, i dj. I have been going around florida, to small clubs, and djing. For that reason, i have not been able to put my time needed into Gaia, or this guild, and i am very sorry...
My housing situation hasnt been going that well, and ive been barley making my rent, with hopefully enough to where i can eat at least once a day....

but i love everyone so very much, im proud of everyone on how big this guild has gotten in such a small amount of time. We have had our setbacks, but we all have lived through it, and became the leaders not the followers.

I will try to get on as much as i can to just keep an eye one things, and what not.

Dj Coleikins. smile  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 3:14 pm
It's all cool. I still remember seeing you around back in the day. Though, I can't remember exactly where. Might have been just this guild. Might have been in more than one guild.

Anyway, good luck with Djing. I have a few online friends off the top of my head. That are into musical creature. Some of them which have made a few Cd's. One in particular that is retired but still likes to play music for people on Blogtv.  

LanceCalvis
Crew

THISisNOTmyACTUALname
Crew

Genius

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 1:48 pm
T.I.N.M.A.N. would also like to apologize for a period of absence.  
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 12:29 pm
Hey, you guys, we know why most of you are gone. You guys have told Laci via thread or PM, so you are excused.  

Colorful Shadows
Vice Captain

Dream a Little Dream

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces