Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Manadag
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 12:44 pm
Just tell us what you want to be and why. For instance:
I want to be an Illustrator because I think it's such a cool idea to be able to draw for books and magazines. I know that seeing images can makes any story or article pop and help better understand what you are reading.

I'm not very good at writing but in a few years I would like to write and illustrate my own children's books and possibly get them published. In addition I would like to do free-lance work on the side such as designing tattoos and creating fantasy art.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 1:13 pm
My ideal Career is to become a master animator and a master of all types of drawing Cartoons and real life. But I also want to be a cartoonist and to start an animation studio that can rival Pixar. Big Dream I know razz  

Wolf Born Samurai

3,550 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Market Browser 100

Manadag
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 2:46 pm
Siber Ichikage
My ideal Career is to become a master animator and a master of all types of drawing Cartoons and real life. But I also want to be a cartoonist and to start an animation studio that can rival Pixar. Big Dream I know razz

My brother told me that Animation is very hard. I'm not a fan of doing digital art, mainly do to lack of experience, but I know I will have to do it in the future if I ever want a job.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 4:19 pm
I myself am caught between choosing a career in animating an anime-style cartoon, or writing a series of manga-styled books with a brilliant writing friend of mine ^^  

Evil_Lexie
Crew

Xelyn Craft

Anxious Trash

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 7:33 pm
I'm going to be a Manga-ka and write and illustrate my own Manga(s).  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 8:39 pm
Same dilemma. I want to be a video game programmer, but I also want to be an illustrator for books or being the storyboard cartoon animator. Which one will come forth...  

Checkered Knight

Noble Gatekeeper

Wolf Born Samurai

3,550 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 1:19 am
Manadag
Siber Ichikage

My brother told me that Animation is very hard. I'm not a fan of doing digital art, mainly do to lack of experience, but I know I will have to do it in the future if I ever want a job.

Don't give up on your dream learn the programs you have a better chance of becoming an illustrator the an animator trust me there are more people out there wanting to do animation the more people who want to do a job the less job offers there are out there. Animation is not hard you need to have a passion for it in order to do it well.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:30 am
Xelyn_X13

I want to be a manga-ka as well, I would love to do my own manga or at least write my books. However, if there was anything in the world that I could be it would be a detective.  

OneWeekRainisu
Captain

Barton Phantom

11,650 Points
  • Intermediate Skill 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Pet Lover 100

slothdad

Benevolent Sex Symbol

7,500 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:59 am
I want to be the GREATEST ANIME ARTIST IN THE WORLD
and then when i turn atleast 55 im going to retire in like a rural town in china and then people will come from the ends of the earth to come find me and learn from my teachings! Hurhurhur~  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:09 am
Nice  

Wolf Born Samurai

3,550 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Market Browser 100

slothdad

Benevolent Sex Symbol

7,500 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:31 am
biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:33 am
OneWeekRainisu
Xelyn_X13

I want to be a manga-ka as well, I would love to do my own manga or at least write my books. However, if there was anything in the world that I could be it would be a detective.

It would be cool for you to studdy detective work and then write a manga on it then. ^__^  

Xelyn Craft

Anxious Trash

OneWeekRainisu
Captain

Barton Phantom

11,650 Points
  • Intermediate Skill 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 2:11 pm
Xelyn_X13
OneWeekRainisu
Xelyn_X13

It would be cool for you to studdy detective work and then write a manga on it then. ^__^

Yeah, plus I like the Victorian age so I could do alot of fun detective stuff. Lol, i really want to stuff based off the books I'm wrighting right now. What kind of manga would you right xelyn-senpai. Lol, not sure if you are older than me, but it works.  
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 6:46 pm
OneWeekRainisu
Xelyn_X13
OneWeekRainisu
Xelyn_X13

Yeah, plus I like the Victorian age so I could do alot of fun detective stuff. Lol, i really want to stuff based off the books I'm wrighting right now. What kind of manga would you right xelyn-senpai. Lol, not sure if you are older than me, but it works.

Yeah, that would be cool. ^__^
Well, I've already got ideas..... It's hard to catagorize it into one thing though. Probably paranormal action/commedy.... O_o lol.
I'm 17, What about you Rainisu-chan. lol.  

Xelyn Craft

Anxious Trash

OneWeekRainisu
Captain

Barton Phantom

11,650 Points
  • Intermediate Skill 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 3:11 pm
Xelyn_X13
OneWeekRainisu
Xelyn_X13
OneWeekRainisu
Xelyn_X13

Yeah, that would be cool. ^__^
Well, I've already got ideas..... It's hard to catagorize it into one thing though. Probably paranormal action/commedy.... O_o lol.
I'm 17, What about you Rainisu-chan. lol.

That's Awesome, lol, never mind, I'm turning 19 in two days.....

Career/Collage Advice

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff