Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wolf Born Samurai

3,550 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 6:05 am
Have any idea on how to improve the guild. Let me know here.  
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 7:21 pm
I think we should have something like a chatterbox forum. So we can still talk about mostly art, but it's less catagorized so we have a little bit more freedom there.  

Xelyn Craft

Anxious Trash

Wolf Born Samurai

3,550 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 2:25 am
Cool I'll make one.  
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 11:36 am
since you have a guild of artist why not form a shop also? I mean you can make it for 2 benefits one, artist making gold but why just the artist 50% goes toward and artist and make a giveaway in the guild 50% goes toward that, to help the members get the items they want on this site?  

Unforgiven_Assassin

Manadag
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 1:03 pm
That idea is alright but I'm not too keen on splitting it 50/50. I don't charge much at all for commissions to begin with so it wouldn't be a good investment on my part. I'm not sure what to think though. It seems like something I should sleep on. I wouldn't mind donating to the guild for prizes and whatnot but I am very a**l about the amount of gold I have saved.

I think art projects and challenges are a great idea. It gets others to draw things they normally wouldn't or use mediums that they wouldn't generally use. The 1 year still life challenge is nifty but I think smaller, more manageable projects will be easier on us all.

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 3:13 pm
Xelyn_X13
I think we should have something like a chatterbox forum. So we can still talk about mostly art, but it's less catagorized so we have a little bit more freedom there.

You stole mine!! T.T, lol, now I can't think of anything else....

OneWeekRainisu
Captain

Barton Phantom

11,650 Points
  • Intermediate Skill 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Pet Lover 100

Xelyn Craft

Anxious Trash

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 9:46 pm
OneWeekRainisu
Xelyn_X13

You stole mine!! T.T, lol, now I can't think of anything else....

lol, sorry.
I think we should have official contests once a month or something like that, and then Have a seperate subforum for members of the guild to host there own mini contests whenever they want.  
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 5:21 pm
What about making a sub forum for photography?
It is a form of art  

blue_eyed_wolf16

Wolf Born Samurai

3,550 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 6:15 am
Sorry I have not been on

@ Assassin: It sounds intreating. So it's like a profit making for artists and a monthly Compton all in one I like it. But it is one thing that I will put up that the guild can vote for.

@blue_eyed_wolf16: Good idea I will make it right now.

@Xelyn_X13: If people want to do the mini contests this I will make a new sub forum for it. I will have to see about a monthly contest.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:57 pm
I have a random thought that might help. I don't know but most artists have deviantart or the like as an art account online. And maybe having a forum for Deviantart related things, and Deviantart news as well as other art news might help. I am friends with Sean Galloway and Ryan Benjamin who both work for DC comics as artists and animators. They, along with my many higher up friends share a lot of current art news such as Art book publishing, contests, art job updates and more. Linking to up to date art groups on the web may also help wink

GentleBirb
Vice Captain

Skilled Genius

8,975 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Luck of the Draw 50
Improving the Guild [Suggestions?]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers