Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wolf Born Samurai

3,550 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 5:20 am
Like to paint on programs such as photoshop or Absorb illustrator talk about it here.  
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 7:06 pm
O.k. well I have a G-pen 560 that I've been using for digital art but It's not working and I'm considering getting a new one but I want to know what there is that might work better  

blue_eyed_wolf16

Checkered Knight

Noble Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:14 pm
blue_eyed_wolf16
O.k. well I have a G-pen 560 that I've been using for digital art but It's not working and I'm considering getting a new one but I want to know what there is that might work better

(Edit: Depending on which size you get will determine the price. small is cheap. medium is relatively cheap. large is getting there. xtra large is out there but not quite hitting 4 digits. But its best that you get one based on what size surface you work on.)

Wacom graphic tablets are pretty good. Although they're a bit rough on the price unless you get them from an academic website for less and what-not, they're pretty worth it by how great the results are with the adobe programs that deal with photo/ picture editing and vector.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:22 pm
I'd like to see some tutorials or just a video of the proces of how to digital paint. Like a video of someone painting in photoshop and how they made a picture.....  

Xelyn Craft

Anxious Trash

Graphic Art [Any computer Art]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces