Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Slash Guild

Back to Guilds

HPSG is a guild for the discussion and pure love of all things Harry Potter and slash! Join us in support of your favorite pairing! 

Tags: Harry Potter, slash, Potter, femslash, Harry 

Reply HPSG Head Quarters
Next Gen slashing! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[Ren The Ryoko]
Crew

7,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:01 am
Favorite Next Gen couple?

Art?

Fics?

Do share, do share!

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 5:56 pm
I don't dabble with Next Gen very often. :/ I wrote a Rose/Teddy story once for a friend.

However, I would find it awesome to see a story about the eldest Potter boy being a bit bent. From the glimpse we got of him, I think it would prove to be a very fun read if written well enough.

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

[Ren The Ryoko]
Crew

7,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 10:07 pm
Sirius Black-Snuffles
I don't dabble with Next Gen very often. :/ I wrote a Rose/Teddy story once for a friend.

However, I would find it awesome to see a story about the eldest Potter boy being a bit bent. From the glimpse we got of him, I think it would prove to be a very fun read if written well enough.

Teddy/Rose is interesting.

Have you ever read the Rules of Being a Godson? It's a gloriously good Teddy/James.  
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 1:10 pm
[Ren The Ryoko]
Sirius Black-Snuffles

Have you ever read the Rules of Being a Godson? It's a gloriously good Teddy/James.

That sounds awesome. I'll have to read it!  

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

[Ren The Ryoko]
Crew

7,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 8:13 am
Sirius Black-Snuffles
[Ren The Ryoko]
Sirius Black-Snuffles

That sounds awesome. I'll have to read it!

My Inner Teddy is forever "RBoG" Teddy, it's so good.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 4:59 pm
User Image
User Image

''

â– â–º I'm a massive Scorpius/Albus shipper.
this is one of the best fics about them, & it's really long as well, which I find great xD
â—„â– 

''

Oh Voldemort

[Ren The Ryoko]
Crew

7,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 7:38 am
Oh Voldemort
User Image
User Image

''

â– â–º I'm a massive Scorpius/Albus shipper.
this is one of the best fics about them, & it's really long as well, which I find great xD
â—„â– 

''

Scorp/Al is so wickedly cute.
I personally have a soft spot for Scorpius and James at the moment though.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 7:45 am
someone did Scropious x Rose  

FiresintheFlame

[Ren The Ryoko]
Crew

7,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 2:59 pm
FiresintheFlame
someone did Scropious x Rose

One of the most popular actually. I've never been fond of it.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:31 pm
Albus and Scorpius! I love them together just as much as I love Harry and Draco. They both just belong together (in my own opinion of course).
My favorite fanfic of Albius is Want to be Yours and Beneath You.
There are more, but these two are my absolute favorites that I enjoy rereading. Hopefully you enjoy them too.

EDIT: just realized that I posted a drarry fic instead (the second one). I absolutely adore it. Here is the one I am currently reading: Becoming of a Friendship  

kabulin

[Ren The Ryoko]
Crew

7,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:37 pm
kabulin
Albus and Scorpius! I love them together just as much as I love Harry and Draco. They both just belong together (in my own opinion of course).
There are more, but these two are my absolute favorites that I enjoy rereading. Hopefully you enjoy them too.

I think my favorite Al/Scorpius fic is http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4911440/1/Folie_a_Deux
It's REALLY freakin weird though, I warn you.
SO good though.

And at the moment, I'm on a James/Scorpius high from this fic I'm writing

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:43 pm
[Ren The Ryoko]
kabulin

I think my favorite Al/Scorpius fic is http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4911440/1/Folie_a_Deux
SO good though.

Thanks for sharing! I really can't imagine James with anyone much less Scorpius. Plus there aren't many new characters mentioned other than family so it's like any Potter or Weasley with Scorpius. stare  

kabulin

[Ren The Ryoko]
Crew

7,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:53 pm
kabulin
[Ren The Ryoko]
kabulin

SO good though.

Thanks for sharing! I really can't imagine James with anyone much less Scorpius. Plus there aren't many new characters mentioned other than family so it's like any Potter or Weasley with Scorpius. stare

Well, we also have Teddy and Luna's Twins. But yes.

I really like Teddy/James and James/Scorpius.

If you're in for trying Teddy/James, which I highly suggest you should try: http://sam-storyteller.dreamwidth.org/100371.html
The Rules of being a Godson.
It's GORGEOUS.
IT's the best god damn fanfic ever, save for MAYBE Shoebox Project.

But yeah. I'm writing a James/Scorpius at the moment. Scorpius is in love with Al, but Al's got a girlfriend, and Scorpius is messing around with James and it's all a secret. It gets dramatic.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:01 am
[Ren The Ryoko]
kabulin
[Ren The Ryoko]
kabulin

SO good though.

If you're in for trying Teddy/James, which I highly suggest you should try: http://sam-storyteller.dreamwidth.org/100371.html
It's GORGEOUS.

But yeah. I'm writing a James/Scorpius at the moment. Scorpius is in love with Al, but Al's got a girlfriend, and Scorpius is messing around with James and it's all a secret. It gets dramatic.

Man, I did forget the twins! I think I read a fanfic where Luna Lily Potter hooks up with Lysander? One of them and I actually enjoyed it. Just one shots though. Definitely appreciate your recommendations! Maybe I'll give James and Scorpius a chance. Good luck with your fanfic! Maybe I'll get to read it sometime!  

kabulin

[Ren The Ryoko]
Crew

7,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:03 am
kabulin
[Ren The Ryoko]
kabulin
[Ren The Ryoko]
kabulin

SO good though.

It's GORGEOUS.

Man, I did forget the twins! I think I read a fanfic where Luna Lily Potter hooks up with Lysander? One of them and I actually enjoyed it. Just one shots though. Definitely appreciate your recommendations! Maybe I'll give James and Scorpius a chance. Good luck with your fanfic! Maybe I'll get to read it sometime!

I'll be posting a link to my fic once it's done. I won't be able to directly post it to Gaia though, because of the sexy naughty bits. wink

HPSG Head Quarters

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff