Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]
*Harry Potter and the Dream of the Pensive(Accepting!!!)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 12:16 am
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Harry I'll be right back after talking with Professor Mcgonagall about a rather important and pressing matter. Please try not to touch anything while I am away." With a simple nod from Harry the greatly aging Professor Dumbledore left with the almost equally aging lady and the moment they were gone down the golden owl staircase his eyes began to wander around the room. He saw several different tools but two things caught his attention the most. One was a brilliant red, yellow, and orange bird that watched him just as curiously as he was watching him. Seeing that the bird was getting boring to look at because it done nothing after awhile his eyes wandered off to the second thing of interest. The rather large white marble bowl filled with a silvery liquid substance in the far corner of the room. As though it was calling out his name he slowly got out of his chair and walked over to it and after a single touch he fell instantly asleep his mind lost in the past of what Hogwarts used to be and thus entering the dream of the pensive...

For the sake of this rp all characters are in year 5 so that they are old enough to have relationships....

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 12:58 am
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Rule 1: Respect the guild rules.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Rule 2: Keep this rated PG-13. I don't mind make-out scenes but anything past that keep it in the bedroom or take it to a pm. We don't want to upset our Headmaster for any inappropriate frolicking around while still students in his school. Save the R rated stuff until AFTER you graduate. There's a subforum for that by the way FYI. Also guy on guy plus girl on girl relationships are allowed because I have nothing against that.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Rule 3: All characters must be adult characters that are mentioned in the Harry Potter book series or the movie series because in here they are all going to be fifth years at Hogwarts. For example one can play the younger version of Remus Lupin while someone else can play the love interest of the younger student version of Tonks. I will make an example profile skeleton under the proper post later to demonstrate. Harry Potter is also not a playable character. This is his dream but he's not in it.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Rule 4: Now on about House Colors and about posting them. Usually the Headmaster and his staff highly stress that we're not allowed to post House Colors unless we're sorted within the guild but that's not the case here. You will post in the house color of your chosen character for example young Severus Snape is posted in green because when he went to Hogwarts he was in Slytherin House. NO POSTING IN BLACK!!!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Rule 5: Now onto the topic of posting itself. This is a literate rp which means that you must post at least one paragraph, that's five whole sentences, per post. I understand that everyone has off days when they get writer's block but at least try to keep it interesting with at least one paragraph. Also if you take more then a week to respond to this rp you're out of here and will be placed with someone else that may want to play your character. In relations to characters it's a first come first serve basis so get the one you want before someone else does.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Rule 6: Alas some rules must be revealed not to the dimwitted but yet to the smartest of minds. Cast Lumos to see and read the last rule so that I alone know your smarts. ----> Now that you figured that by Lumos I meant highlight the white text using your computer mouse I will now tell you the last rule. All profiles must be pmed to me with the topic, "Quidditch." All those that fail to do so will be told to try to read all the rules again and resend it. No exceptions to this rule.  

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 11:48 am
User Image

If you have a question about a certain character and don't know if they are playable pm me with the title, "Profile Question". Also the only way that a person can play more then one character other then me is if this rp doesn't get 10 or more entries within a few weeks of it being opened for applications. That is all.

[color=YourHouseColor]::Username:: ((Username goes here.))
::Character Name:: ((Name of the character you wish to play. If you want to play a professor type the character name here with the word Professor in front of it. All the professors will remain adults as they are in the books and movies because in all of the books and movies that showed the past showed the teachers as they are currently. I automatically get to play Dumbledore being the owner of this rp so he's taken. The spot of Defense Against the Dark Arts however always seems to change so this spot will be played by a made up character and the first person to make up a character for this spot gets it first.))
::Sorted House:: ((If you don't know what house your character was in back during their Hogwarts days look it up. Google knows all.))
::Background:: ((A bit about your character. If you don't know your character's background once again look it up. I recommend Harry Potter Wiki.))
::Pic:: ((If you can't find a pic of them from their Hogwarts days a pic of them as an adult is accepted.))[/color]

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 1:02 pm
User Image

::Username:: Yami Enzeru88
::Character Name:: Professor Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore
::Sorted House:: He rules over all.
::Background::

"Albus Dumbledore was never proud or vain; he could find something to value in anyone, however apparently insignificant or wretched, and I believe that his early losses endowed him with great humanity and sympathy. I shall miss his friendship more than I can say, but my loss is as nothing compared to the wizarding world's. That he was the most inspiring and the best loved of all Hogwarts headmasters cannot be in question. He died as he lived: working always for the greater good, and to his last hour, as willing to stretch out a hand to a small boy with dragon pox as he was on the day that I met him."

Professor Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore, Grand Sorc., D. Wiz.,[4] X.J.(sorc.),[4] S. of Mag.Q.,[4] Order of Merlin - First Class, (July or August, 1881–June, 1997) was the Transfiguration Professor, and later Headmaster of Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Professor Dumbledore also served as Supreme Mugwump of the International Confederation of Wizards (?–1995) and Chief Warlock of the Wizengamot (?–1995; 1996-1997). He was a half-blood wizard, the son of Percival and Kendra Dumbledore, and the elder brother of Aberforth and Ariana. His father died in Azkaban when Dumbledore was young, while his mother and sister were later accidentally killed. His early losses greatly affected him early on, even at his death, but in turn made him a better person. Albus Dumbledore was considered to be the most powerful wizard of his time. He was most famous for his defeat of Gellert Grindelwald, the discovery of the twelve uses of dragon's blood, and his work on alchemy with Nicolas Flamel.

It was through Dumbledore that resistance to the rise of Lord Voldemort was formed, as it was he who founded and led both the first and second Order of the Phoenix. Due to the fact that he had a keen mind and legendary power, Dumbledore became the only wizard that Voldemort ever feared. He was the wielder and the master of the Elder Wand from 1945 until 1997 and considered by many as the greatest Headmaster to ever grace Hogwarts. As he was about to die by a cursed ring, he planned his own death with Severus Snape. Though he was no longer alive at the time, it was through Dumbledore's machinations that Voldemort was ultimately defeated and peace restored to the wizarding world. He is the only Headmaster that was laid to rest at Hogwarts. Albus Dumbledore's portrait still remains at Hogwarts.
: razz ic::

::Username:: Yami Enzeru88
::Character Name:: Bellatrix Black. ((She was Bellatrix Lestrange in the books and movies.))
::Sorted House:: Slytherin
::Background::

Bellatrix Lestrange (née Black) (1951-2 May, 199 cool also known as Bella, was a pure-blood witch, the daughter of Cygnus and Druella Black and elder sister to Andromeda and Narcissa. She attended Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry in 1962 and was sorted into Slytherin house. After graduating from Hogwarts, she became a Death Eater who was fanatically loyal to Lord Voldemort. She was one of the few females in the group, as well as among the most dangerous and sadistic of Voldemort's followers. While Bellatrix and Narcissa married pure-blood wizards, Andromeda married a muggle-born and was disowned from the family. At the end of the First Wizarding War, Bellatrix and her husband, Rodolphus Lestrange, his brother Rabastan, and Barty Crouch Jr. tortured Aurors Alice and Frank Longbottom to the point of insanity searching for information on Lord Voldemort after his first downfall.

Bellatrix was sentenced to life imprisonment in Azkaban for the crime, but escaped in the 1996 mass break-out, along with nine other Death Eaters. She participated in several battles of the Second Wizarding War, making it a particular goal to kill any relatives who were members of the Order of the Phoenix, including her cousin Sirius Black and niece Nymphadora Tonks. She also killed the Malfoy family's former house-elf, Dobby, who had become a firm ally of Harry Potter. She was also the last Death Eater standing during the final battle, and was eventually killed by Molly Weasley.

Bellatrix was born in 1951 to Cygnus and Druella Black, who raised her to prize her pure-blood heritage. She was the eldest sister to Andromeda and Narcissa, though Bellatrix cut off contact with the former when Andromeda married Muggle-born wizard Ted Tonks and was disowned, as she told Lord Voldemort in 1997 that neither she nor Narcissa had "set eyes on our sister since she married the Mudblood". Bellatrix also held her cousin Sirius Black in contempt for being a Gryffindor and a "blood traitor".

Bellatrix came from the elite Black family, and as such she was given a privileged lifestyle. Bellatrix attended Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry and was sorted into Slytherin House. She eventually married Rodolphus Lestrange — a fellow pure-blood, as was expected of her — and when Lord Voldemort first rose to power, she and her husband joined the Death Eaters. Unlike her sisters, Bellatrix displayed no outward affection for her husband whatsoever, never even mentioning him in conversation. Her true love was Voldemort, who gave her some training in the Dark Arts, which contributed to her incredible talent as a duelist. She hung out at Hogwarts with Lucius Malfoy, Evan Rosier, Severus Snape, and her future husband, Rodolphus Lestrange.

: razz ic::

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

glow-in-the dark cat

Generous Shapeshifter

8,300 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100