Submit

rcatgurl

Lonely Gekko

6,300 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 7:00 am
This girl teases me all the time. About a guy i like. It gah! I want to spit, and cuss. HELP!!!!  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 8:24 am
Just tell her to shove it where the sun doesn't shine and leave it at that.

oh.. maybe throw in a "you need to grow up" so it sounds a little more mature  

Lady Kira X

Caring Cleric

10,300 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

kaela2015

Sparkly Friend

11,350 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 5:23 pm
easy way to piss any girl off, insult her intellegence, hurt her pride, make yourself feel awesome, without getting in any trouble

chuckle. flatten your hand, hold it up a bit, and shake your head just a little be as you are all like "pssh... b***h, please" and glare at her like you are black for a quick second, then walk away with your girlfriends. im sorry if that makes me racist, but its the only way i could describe it...

I LOVE BLACK PEOPLE!!! so much fun to hang around XD

its none of her buisness who you like. and why should she care anyways? exactly. and if shes all like dont walk away from me, you keep on walking,

now at this point if she tries to instigate something like calling you out, or touching you, you can keep on walking so you wont get in trouble guarenteed, or you can call her out, and say "why do you even care"... she wont say anything. be all like "exactly" and walk away.

works every time, and you never get in trouble unless you touch her. and they will know because schools have cameras, and will be able to tell if you messed with her physically, and witnesses who dont have a pact with her can defend you.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 5:43 pm
Slap 'dat b***h.

Ha, just kidding. Ask around; find some 'dirt' on her or whatever. when she teases, tease back. She'll get the message and back off.

Or; be the bigger person and ignore her 8D

catsoon

Friend

Blood Pop

Bum

53,625 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:01 pm
Don't stoop down to her level. Just flat out ignore her.
She's not even worth your thoughts if all she does is tease or make fun of you because of a guy.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:35 pm
Seems to me she just wants attention, ignore her. She isn't worth your trouble. Besides, if you do anything rude or mean, you've probably just made the situation worse.
She'll get what she deserves, but that comes around in time - don't rush it. Of course that is coming from a believer in Karma. (Good things happen to good people, and vice versa.)  

gas powered stick

Hilfin

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 3:16 am
Maybe she likes him too?
Or is just one of the annoying girls. Is she younger than you?

Try telling her straight out,
"that's really annoying and it's making me mad."
If she refuses, she's one of those pathetic people that like bothering others because that way they're payed attention to.

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 6:20 pm
Thanks. I told her to quto
"Shut up! No one likes a b***h." and she stood there, her mouth gaping. People at school find me a weak,quiet,smart, ugly perfect angel. Then POP! gose the weasel, and surprize, the real me. In gym people where talking bout muscule, and they turned to me and said. "I bet your really weak." but then I flexed an arm muscle, and if it was anime, MAJOR NOSEBLEED MOMENT!! They where. "You.have.muscule!" lawl
that girl now says im a boy, but i said, "Oh yeah? Well least my friends support me, eh?" she fires it back, my english, everything. GAH!!!!!
HA MAY KA MAY BAHHH!!!!
Thats all I have to say.
Thanks.  

rcatgurl

Lonely Gekko

6,300 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Conversationalist 100

tobejulietssecret

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 4:14 pm
Fouxia
Slap 'dat b***h.

Ha, just kidding. Ask around; find some 'dirt' on her or whatever. when she teases, tease back. She'll get the message and back off.

Or; be the bigger person and ignore her 8D

this made me giggle :3
but I agree, ignore her: if she doesn't get a reaction, she'll give up eventually.

27. ✿ - - - Girls

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games