Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kingdom Hearts is Eternal

Back to Guilds

The place to be so you can talk about all things Kingdom Hearts!!! 

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Eternal, Fun stuff, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Chatterbox and unrelatedness!
Do you like recoded?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Recoded?
  I love it!
  its okay,,,i suppose
  no, its te worst kh game so far
View Results

truluv4eva
Vice Captain

Hygenic Businesswoman

3,950 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 2:28 pm
i personally do, i'm just curious about you guys!  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 7:53 am
i think its ok. i think its play is better than 358 but its story isnt. i like that you can just go to worlds and run around and your not stuck ok this is what your going to do here and you cant even go to everywhere on that world. recoded doesnt have my fav world but it makes up for the actually game play so yes i think it is good. i also never played and of the playstation ones and only other one i played was 358 oh and bad side it doesnt have very long stoy line but is still fun after you beat it bc i beat it w/ only 18 hours on the game  

qtinki

Nascere Dio

3,500 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:26 am
i think its ok- i mean i am the one who is still stuck after a month on fighting the fire boss in wonder land and then fighting cloud. its got an ok story line- could be better- but thats disney for u always cutting corners i am, i like to rush through things, i try to rush through things but normaly take twice the time because i gat stuck- i finished ff7 in 42 hours- thats what i call a video game nightmare!  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:12 am
lol I've been playing it on and off. I find it a bit tedious. And somewhat boring. I do however like the equipment system. And they added BBS features to it I noticed. Having to level up pretty much everything you get.  

1Sunder

Aged Gawker

Yuugata1992

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 11:47 am
Worst game in the series. The gameplay is the only redeeming feature of the game, and even that's a stretch... The story really isn't all that necessary, and could have easily been wrapped up in a cutscene. The gameplay itself is just BbS simplified and extremely repetitive. Speaking of repetitive, did I mention that you have to go through the same five levels three times? Unless you're a die-hard KH fan, this game is a waste of time and DS memory. And even if you are a die-hard KH fan, this game is only worth playing to say that you've played every game in the series.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 1:05 pm
Yuugata1992
Worst game in the series. The gameplay is the only redeeming feature of the game, and even that's a stretch... The story really isn't all that necessary, and could have easily been wrapped up in a cutscene. The gameplay itself is just BbS simplified and extremely repetitive. Speaking of repetitive, did I mention that you have to go through the same five levels three times? Unless you're a die-hard KH fan, this game is a waste of time and DS memory. And even if you are a die-hard KH fan, this game is only worth playing to say that you've played every game in the series.

Heh, it wasn't my favorite.... not even close. I didn't even play it halfway.  

EternalLight-XIII

Unforgiving Warlord

7,500 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Guildmember 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

JG55

IRL Conventioneer

13,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 3:45 pm
To me, Re:Coded was okay. I hear from other forums on other sites that it was okay to really horrible. I think they could've added more worlds onto it though......  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 12:43 pm
Well personally I liked it. I LOVE all the kh games but it wasnt the best game. The best game so far for me was BBS and I've played all of the games. Re:coded was the worst kh game, but i still loved it for what it was. After all how can a kh game suck? Afew things I liked was the different styles it added. Like the side-scrolling thing. It was sort of a fresh experiance, just for a change. Even though it wasnt the best game it was still fun to play. The way it was set in the Data world place was really cool.
Plus Data-Riku was awesome. I loved playing in Castle Oblivion ^^

The things I didnt like was, the storyline wasnt as strong as the other kh stories. I usually cry at the end of kh games and at the end of Re:coded I didnt sad I think thats because the story wasnt the best.

The secret ending was amazing though... <3 ^^
So excited to play kh 3d. Just need to wait afew more days for my bday. The new kh game and a 3ds XL is my present from my Mam sooo.....HURRY UP B-DAY cat_rofl  

Book-Worm-Bec

Book-Worm-Bec

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 12:47 pm
Yuugata1992

HAHA you've just summed it all up for me. Well sort of anyway...  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 1:34 pm
It's okay. Graphics were better than 358/2 (though I liked that one better.) I got stuck on Maleficent for months...Took me a year to complete the story...It was a cute ending though, but it was sorta worth it. I had to read the Secret Ending online. In my opinion it was hard, but sorta worth it.  

Mitsumi16

4,600 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Chatterbox and unrelatedness!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items