To start off, just know I have NEVER done this before in my life. I may be unable to post everyday, but I will make a habit of it ASAP. My name is Sydney and I am 17 years old. I weigh roughly 230, prolly more. I was on the high school swim team and I lost about 15 lbs, but I'm sure I've gained that back by now. My goal is to be about 130, so a 100 lb loss. I want to be in the Navy, but I don't expect that I'll be able to sign up for another year atleast. To reach this goal, I plan to make a habit of running everyday after school, cutting all after dinner snacks, and actually eating in the mornings to kick start my metabolism. I go away to college soon, which I think will make it easier for me. I'll be able to control what I'm buying and putting around myself. As things are now, mom buys a lot of junk and not many alternatives. If you've got any kinds of tips for me, PLEASE let me know. I need all the support I can get right now. Most of my friends fall back into bad habits and then fail to support me much. And I love to just talk so feel free to do that too. biggrin