Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MistyAngel2

4,800 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 3:03 pm
My neighbor has dogs and puppies with horrible mange, they keep losing hair. My neighbors never seem to shower them, or even take care of them... [I never see them even playing with them]... Three of their dogs are females and keep getting pregnant and having puppies all over the freaking place. They have fleas too XD!!!

First I had my dog Max, I would shower him, train him, groom him, make sure the fleas didn't bother him, I played with him for hours. We make sure he got fed... Then one day we left the gate open and one of the female dogs got in... and yeah and she had Max's puppies and my neighbors offered us one of them and my dad -___- not knowing about dogs and how much care they needed took the puppy.

Now we have two dogs, I care as much for the puppy as for Max.

And because of this this puppy and the other dogs who hang around on the other side of the fence are infecting my dog Max and the puppy with fleas, and FREAKING MANGE and who knows what else!!! I am so pissed off... hell I can't take it anymore!!!!! crying crying crying

My neighbor told my dad he had this injection for my dogs to get rid of the mange and my dad said okay go ahead and give them the injection... and now my older dog Max is feeling sick... he doesn't want to eat or play... I feel like I"m going to explode... I'm so freaking tired of this... my little dog has mange his hair is falling off... it wasn't like that.. until my neighbors had all these dogs with mange and fleas...

My dad doesn't want to volunteer to take them to the veterinarian : ( If my dogs die I'll die too... because I was taking good care of my Maxi crying and now this. XD... I'm so freaking angry!!!

Ooh gawd I dont' know what to do!! And my dad is stubborn on calling that stupid guy who put the injection on my dog... what should I say... should I just stand up against my dad... and say you know what I'll just take them to veterinarian!!

I love my dog Max, if something is wrong I will be feeling like a total failure and irresponsible person.

any advice... ( sorry it is so long )  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 3:09 pm
First things first- you may want to consider calling the Humane Society (so they can slap on some animal cruelty charges) on your neighbors. If they aren't taking care of their dogs, then they need to get them out of there so they can get cleaned up and given to better homes. And you can tell them about the injection they gave to your dog too.

Otherwise, you need to get your dog to a professional veterinarian ASAP. Get him fixed and checked out.  

Nanaremilamina

Timid Explorer

ILoveTalkingOranges808

6,150 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Generous 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 3:15 pm
I agree with the above, call that humane society. But before, talk to your neighbors about all this. Poor doggies... But anyway, just try your best for this situation and stay calm and less mad (easier said than done and I know you have every right to be mad).  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 3:19 pm
I agree with the person above me.
The best thing to do is call some kind of Animal Protection service (RSPCA, Humane Society, whatever it is in your area), these dogs are not being looked after and are suffering, so it would be in thier best interests for you to do his, and also explain about the injection.

I think you should stand up to your dad and tell him that you can't stand seeing your pets suffering like this, and if it was your neighbour that gave them the injection, then anything could've been on that needle.

Just do whats best for your pets. Good Luck. biggrin

Ketsueki Einjeru

Feline Fatcat

7,300 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Generous 100

MistyAngel2

4,800 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 4:05 pm
Yes, yes, >:3 I will bug my dad until we take them (Maxi and the puppy) to the veterinarian. Anyways I don't see why he is so against it, he is not the one paying, I am -__-. I hope they take payments sweatdrop though.

I can hear my mom just getting angry at me
My mom: "Dogs aren't so important to waste money on them"
Me: GRRR!!!

This is my dog Max : ), please pray for him and our new puppy ^^ he is not in the video because he is new...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GWJ-VFfNDpY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JFrM1lKejiI&feature=related

See how gorgeous my dog is ^_^ hehe... I feel hope girls.

And I don't really know how I will talk to my neighbors but I'll try something...or else I'll just have to call the Humane Society. (they do feed their dogs, but it's just the mange and fleas that really ticks me off D< )  
13. ✿ - - - Animals And Nature

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games