I will give everything up for you
Cant you see I want you now, I need you in my life
I cant understand you,but thats what makes me want you
Cant you see i love you so
Why cant you be there,and love me so
All i will ever need is you.
I LOVE YOU  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 3:02 pm
I so get this I feel the same way about someone at my school. I think he's blind, he doesn't ever notice me and he doesn't care to try. I don't get why he doesn't like me but he would never tell me even after all we've been through. Some times I do wish I would just disapeared......... be away from life, being hurt, pain , him...........  

Not-so-basic

dragonisia

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 4:05 pm
Fariy Grrl
I so get this I feel the same way about someone at my school. I think he's blind, he doesn't ever notice me and he doesn't care to try. I don't get why he doesn't like me but he would never tell me even after all we've been through. Some times I do wish I would just disapeared......... be away from life, being hurt, pain , him...........

well its nice to knw im not the only one....but i would try to get him to notice u....  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 4:02 pm
dragonisia
Fariy Grrl

well its nice to knw im not the only one....but i would try to get him to notice u....

Maby but it's just so hopeless. N so hard to get his attention sad  

Not-so-basic

dragonisia

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 4:05 pm
Fariy Grrl
dragonisia
Fariy Grrl

just go up to him and tell him u want to talk to him..and hope things work and if not maybe he would be ur friend if hes not already.....  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 4:09 pm
dragonisia
Fariy Grrl
dragonisia
Fariy Grrl

just go up to him and tell him u want to talk to him..and hope things work and if not maybe he would be ur friend if hes not already.....

Yeah that would "so".....not work. We r sorta kinda friends now but he wouldn't notice if I put a big fat 'I love u A*****' sign on my forehead!  

Not-so-basic

dragonisia

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 4:34 pm
Fariy Grrl
dragonisia
Fariy Grrl
dragonisia
Fariy Grrl

Yeah that would "so".....not work. We r sorta kinda friends now but he wouldn't notice if I put a big fat 'I love u A*****' sign on my forehead!

so try talking to him by getting ur friends to hang out together it might work.....thats what i did  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 4:41 pm
dragonisia
Fariy Grrl
dragonisia
Fariy Grrl
dragonisia
Fariy Grrl

so try talking to him by getting ur friends to hang out together it might work.....thats what i did

Maby, but then there is this other guy that is so sweet to me n always nice to me but we r such great friends that I wouldn't risk it n it's just complicated........ sweatdrop  

Not-so-basic

dragonisia

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 4:55 pm
Fariy Grrl
dragonisia
Fariy Grrl
dragonisia
Fariy Grrl

Maby, but then there is this other guy that is so sweet to me n always nice to me but we r such great friends that I wouldn't risk it n it's just complicated........ sweatdrop

i totally knw what u mean but sometimes its good and other times not so much....  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:26 pm
dragonisia
Fariy Grrl
dragonisia
Fariy Grrl
dragonisia
Fariy Grrl

i totally knw what u mean but sometimes its good and other times not so much....

Lol.....well yeah so u understand... biggrin  

Not-so-basic

dragonisia

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:29 pm
Fariy Grrl
dragonisia
Fariy Grrl
dragonisia
Fariy Grrl

Lol.....well yeah so u understand... biggrin

Ya i totally understand  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:50 pm
He

Has my mind spinning,
my legs wobbling,
my heart racing.
Has that voice that's got me going crazy,
the face that got girls fainting,
a smile that could kill.
Tutors me,
so kind to me,
smiling all the time.
He is way out of my leauge.

A poem  

Not-so-basic

Not-so-basic

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 6:40 pm
Hi, I'm happy now!!!!! Well how ur lov life going  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:08 am
Fariy Grrl
He

Has my mind spinning,
my legs wobbling,
my heart racing.
Has that voice that's got me going crazy,
the face that got girls fainting,
a smile that could kill.
Tutors me,
so kind to me,
smiling all the time.
He is way out of my leauge.

A poem

great poem ive got to say!! smile really good! im writting poems too in my spare time!! smile  

twinkle caramel candy

8,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
11. ✿ - - - Poems And Writing

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items