Welcome to Gaia! ::

☾The Outlaw Wolf Pack☽

Back to Guilds

A guild for everyone and everything. We offer fun stuff for all types, and we aim to please. We try to have a bit of everything. 

Tags: Contests, Prizes, Roleplay, Friends, Outlaw Wolf Pack 

Reply • Roleplays •
Monster High Roleplay Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fizzyness Treasury Head

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 7:29 pm
SEND ME PROFILES THROUGH PM, PLEASE!!!
Yes, I know there is already a high school roleplay, but I just LOVE creature/monster roleplays. So I thought this would be fun! So if any of you watch family you know the "show" Monster High. I find it more or less interesting and watch it from time to time, and here you can steal some characters off of there if you want. Or you can use the profile skeleton and make your own character like I am going to. You can have up to 3 characters. So, the skeleton:

~Name :
~Age :
~Race (Monster Type):
~Bio (Optional) :
~Personality :
~Other (Optional) :
~Picture (Optional) :

So there is the profile skeleton. Feel free to start roleplaying as soon as your profile is sent to me, no need to wait for me to post it. It won't be long since I am on often.
Thanks!
~Nikki <3~

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 7:31 pm
~Profiles~

~Name : Melody
~Player : Lucky-Lovely 13
~Age : 17
~Race : Water Elemental
~Personality : Sweet, kind, but sneaky and sly.
~Other : In drama and dance clubs.
~Picture : Her originally
User Image
After Rescesa takes over her

User Image

~Name : Mira Mai
~Race : Half Lych
~Bio : Mira was scared by her family when she was a little girl. As soon as her mother found out what she was, Mira was brought to the priest and her wings were forcefully removed. The only reminder she has of her past life is the scar on her back from when the priest took her wings. Of course, she can still grow her wings but she refrains from doing so, out of fear that she will have to endure the torturous operation of once again having them removed. It is very hard for her to open up to anyway, since she was betrayed by everyone close to her when they found out her true self. Even among those like her Mira feels out of place and uncomfortable. She hides her fear with cold words and hostility. But in her eyes, the pain of her past is always hiding.
~Personality : Reserved, secretive, pessimistic. Mira is very hostile towards others in energy and attitude, but she knows from experience to be polite and not attack others.
~Other : She has black/purple eyes and a large scar on her back from when she use to take her wings out. She died her hair purple when she was young, her real hair color is blonde. She listens to her music to calm her down.
~Picture : As a normal girl
User Image
As a lych

User Image

~Name : Rescesa
~Age : Immortal, looks 17
~Race : Demon
~Bio : Rescesa is among one of the most evil demons in all of existence. Her kind is one that choses a mortal host and takes over their body from time to time, using them to wreak havoc on earth. They torture all those that cross their path, and punish those who stand in their way. Rescesa is one of the worst and most powerful of her kind, extremely dangerous.
~Personality : Rescesa is evil beyond all nature and merciless to all.
~Other : Rescesa is Melody's demon, so she can take over Melody's body at any time, transforming her into a hideous creature. Though she can take Melody's mind whenever and wherever, she choses only to come into her body in the back room of the strange magic shop, but she will stay in the body no matter where she goes until she feels bored or wants to leave. When she leaves Melody's body, she collapses onto the ground and doesn't remember anything.
~Picture : Her true form
User Image
In Melody's body

User Image

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Name : Tala
~Player : Dark SydneyVictoria
~Age : Looks 16
~Race : Werewolf
~Personality : Sarcastic, wild, and fun loving.
~Other : In drama club, dance club, and volleyball.
~Picture :

User Image

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Name : Elena
~Player : StarryEyedSkyler
~Age : 15
~Race : Gargoyle
~Personality : Friendly, a little vain, cheery and air-headed.
~Other : In glee club
~Picture:
User Image

~Name : Danny
~Player : hello man dude
~Race : Half-vampire
~Biography : He was an experiment somewhere and he ran away before more things could be done to him.
~Personality : Friendly, kind, shy, and just a little bit sly.
~Other : Chess club
Picture:
User Image

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Name : Shilver Moonbound
~Player : Velvet Crime
~Age : 19
~Race : Ice Werewolf
~Bio : Shilver's an ex-member of the Hati (the wolf who chases the moon, for more info check the Hati and skoll nordic mythology). After being exiled from his clan he had nowhere to go and decided to join the Monster High mostly because he would have a place to stay for a while.
~Personality : Sarcastic, loyal, honest, easy going at times and somewhat blunt.
~Other : History class, Chess class, Math class and Gym class (which is the one Shilver attends the most)
He's been raised in a clan of wolves. He has an strong sense of unity, so if his loyalty is gained it remains solid as it can be.
Shilver tends to ignore classes and skip them. And since he has somewhat a wild aura people tend to think he's a violent drop out.
~Picture :

User Image

~Name : Gregory West
~Player : Zel Vena
~Age : 18
~Race : Incubus
~Bio : Gregory never knew his parents. He was raised by humans in a very religious town, which may not have been the best environment for a creature like him. Having mastered shape-shifting at a young age--Mainly to get away from people who threw rocks at him--he tends to change his appearance rather often. He is easily recognized by the ornate cross tattooed on his left cheek, however, since it's the one thing that never changes. He's also a bit of a glutton, often eating enough for at least five people. Despite being an incubus, he seems to be uncomfortable with sexual matters, typically blushing bright red whenever such things are mentioned.
~Personality : Friendly, though rather shy around new people. Something of a trickster, prone to silly pranks, but quick to apologize if someone is hurt or upset by his actions.
~Other : In glee club, has a part-time job at a store that sells goth/emo fashions.

~Name : Hughes Alucard
~Player : Chikiri Lobos
~Age : Looks 17
~Race : Lycanthropic wolf/phantom hybrid.
~Personality : Laid back, temperamental, sarcastic, random, mysterious, quiet and possibly insane.
~Other : In the chess club, the gym club, the music club and the art club. He also heads the Kendo club. Because of his laid-back nature, Hughes is generally always late arriving to his classes or club meetings, but, since his grades are always A's, none of the teachers have bothered telling him off about it. Most of the time he's late because he fell asleep somewhere, usually underneath a tree, but sometimes it's because he didn't really feel like it. He sometimes skips classes altogether. He excells at playing the guitar and the cello.
~Picture :

User Image

(Does anyone want to join a monster high school with a good plot?? *Yelling to my characters*
*Everyone is unsure*
I think you should join, Irki!
Irki: N-no way! I'de die!
Me: then what about you, Learuchi?
Learuchi: My character isn't fully developed yet~!
Me: Gray, you're joining then! *we argue a bit until he gives*
Gray: ... F-fine. *Hides in nervous corner*)

~Name : Darklight (Alias: Gray)
~Player : Nezumiiru
~Race: Demon/Dragon/Human/????
~Bio : I had a bad past and I don't like talking about it that much... Let's just say I'm a freshman in highschool.
~Personality : I'm usually a loner. I go with the flow and usually cannot words to say. On the other hand, I'm extremely curious about things. I like watching and listening to people, though I try not to stare at them too much!
~Other : I can summon black bird wings at will, which do not change any of my human features. Transforming into my dragon form takes a lot of energy out of me. I'm not in any clubs.
~Picture : (human form without wings)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Dragon form:
User Image

~Name : Ryuu Ando
~Player : pker666777
~Age : 16
~Race : Dragon
~Bio: Ryuu was always by himself for as long as he could remember, and because of this Ryuu helps anyone he can so they never feel the same emptiness he always has.
~Personality : outgoing, joyful, helpful, kind, sneaky and sly
~Other: In Gym, Drama, chess club, music class (love the guitar), math and history class
~Picture: Human form without wings
User Image

Dragon Form :
User Image

~Name: Kaccee Endeavore
~Player : _Kaccee_
~Age: 16
~Race: Kitsune/Immortal
~Bio: Well, her past was difficult, she'd wrather not talk about it
~Personality: Secretive, quiet, loves music and reading, and hates being bothered alot.
~Other: She has one power: Telepathy, and she can shift into a fox
~Picture:
User Image

~Name : Galded Wrath
~Player : _Kaccee_
~Race : Selchie
~Bio : His younger sister Sylvre left him when he joined monster high, she had ran off with her boyfriend and god knows where she is now, he's a selchie (man on land, seal in water).
Personality : loves water, magazines, rock, he can be a little over cautious, but is pretty brave
Picture :

User Image

Name: Sylvre Wrath
Race: Angel
Bio: Well, yes, she ran off with her boyfriend like galded's bio said, but months later her lover dies and Her father finds her, and makes her a full angel, and now she's come back to stay with her brother as a family once more
Personality: Sylvre is very musical, devious, and likes to look at logic, she doesn't trust many demons (a trait from her father) but will work with them if she has to, Sylvre can be easily angered and is not shy at all, but dont anger her because she can hold a grudge for a long time
Other: Other? well, she carries around two swords that catch fire when they are in her hands, and since she is an angel, i dont think powers would count for other
Picture:

User Image

~Name : Renac Kerl
~Player : AARONZ1
~Race : Werewolf
~Bio : Was born and raised by his mother because his father died at a young age. hes had no friends and now is a loner in high school, but he wants to make a change in his life but is not sure how to deal with people
~Personality : Shy, really secritive
~Picture :

User Image

~Name : Katyanna
~Player : Jessah Williams
~Race (Monster Type): Shapeshifter
~Bio (Optional): She was abandoned by her mother when she was just a toddler because she could not control her shape-shifting back then, and thus, remained in her half human, half panther form. One human family found her in a park and took her in. Since then, Katyanna devoted her life protecting her "step" family as a form of repayment for raising her. Arm with two brutal dogs, which she found, being abused by adults just for fun, and sharp dog senses, she can take any battle at any given time.
~Personality : She has the reputation of never losing.
~Other (Optional) : Likes being alone (sometimes), is good at sports and the game chess.
~Picture (Optional) :
>Human form<
User Image
>Shapeshifter form

User Image

~Name : Tsuki Tulano
~Player : Tsuki7893
~Race (Monster Type): Werewolf
~Bio : Tsuki's been different since birth. It all started with the blue hair. Her mother dyed it over and over to make her look normal. But then, when she turned 8, during one of her tantrums, she sprouted fur all over and looked like a two legged white wolf. Her mother and father had her sent away. After escaping from her prison, she found sanctuary in Monster High, where there were others like her. Only there for a few days so far, she still feels a bit like an outcast, but is trying to make new friends.
~Personality : Laid back, helpful, happy, protective, outgoing, cunning and sneaky
~Other : In gym, art, drama, math, science, piano class; telepathic/telekinetic, healer abilities, she can “half-transform”: grows wolf ears, tail, and fangs.
~Picture : Human form
User Image

Half-wolf form
User Image

Full werewolf form
User Image

~Name : Annabelle Malese Parker
~Race (Monster Type): Half human-Half vampire
~Bio (Optional) : Born i a wealthy family, Annabelle was pampered greatly. She had known that she was a vampire ever since she was 7 and it was a secret to keep among her family. It was not to be shared in case the information landed on evil's grasp who would make use of her wits to conquer the whole monster world...
~Personality : Spoilt, Clumsy, Resourceful, Intelligent, Artsy.
~Picture (Optional) : Annabelle M. Parker

~Name : Kero
~Age : 16
~Race (Monster Type): Spirit of Electricity
~Bio (Optional) : --- bleh >>
~Personality : cold, distant towards others,
~Other (Optional) : She has periods of blindness.
~Picture (Optional) : User Image

Fizzyness Treasury Head

Fizzyness Treasury Head

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 2:01 pm
Melody walked down the halls, trying to find her locker. Oh man, first day back and I'm already lost. Why is it that every time I leave school for over a week I forget where everything is? She wondered as she rushed through the halls. When she finally found her locker, she quickly opened it and shoved her bag inside. She grabbed her stuff, slammed her locker shut and rushed to study hall. She walked in just before the bell and took a seat, blushing, since the whole class was looking at her. She took her book out and read over her english notes.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 2:38 pm
T a l a

Țhe Șpunky Werewolf

Make way for the C A N I N E

User Image

Tala rushed in to the classroom, panting like a dog. She managed to make it in just before the bell, and sighed with relief. She straightened herself up, and grinned, her fangs showing a bit. She sashayed over to her desk, and plunked down, kicking her feet up onto the desk and leaning back. She opened one eye and glanced around the class, her gaze landing a girl reading over some notes.

T H E S P U N K Y W O L F

Dark SydneyVictoria
Captain

Indulgent Businesswoman

7,550 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Kyla Stern

Romantic Seeker

5,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 3:01 am
Danny ran through the door right as the bell rung some people were staring at him so he blushed and quickly took his seat and it looked as if he shrunk at his desk.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 1:24 pm
Melody felt someone watching her, and hard as she tried, she couldn't shake it off or concentrate. She lifted her head from her notes and glanced around the class. She almost immediately noticed a werewolf staring at her. She smiled then continued surveying the class. There was a black-haired pale boy sitting in a chair, and it looked that he was really trying to not be seen. She waited until he noticed her, but then decided to heck with it and she quietly got her stuff together and went to sit next to him. "Hi." she whispered as she sat down. She glanced at the girl that had been staring at her again.  

Fizzyness Treasury Head

Dark SydneyVictoria
Captain

Indulgent Businesswoman

7,550 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 2:27 pm
T a l a

Țhe Șpunky Werewolf

User Image

Tala grinned and stood up. "Hey, name's Tala. You?" She held out her hand. She glanced at the pale boy next to the girl, but noticing he didn't exactly look like the talkative type, moved her gaze back to the girl.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 2:32 pm
Elena overheard Tala talking. Elena. Gargoyle. Friendly. She smiled.  

ILoveTalkingOranges808

6,150 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Generous 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Fizzyness Treasury Head

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 2:34 pm
Seline gently shook Tala's hand. "Seline. I'm a water elemental. It's nice to meet you." she smiled at Elena. "Hi Elena."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 2:38 pm
T a l a

Țhe Șpunky Werewolf

User Image

Tala grinned wider. "Nice to meet'cha, Seline. You too, scaley."

Dark SydneyVictoria
Captain

Indulgent Businesswoman

7,550 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Kyla Stern

Romantic Seeker

5,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 5:46 am
Danny heard a voice say hi and saw a cute girl sitting next to him."Hi"he said smally.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:09 am
Seline looked back at the boy when he spoke. She smiled at him. "Hi there. My name's Seline. What's yours?" she asked cheerfully.  

Fizzyness Treasury Head

• Roleplays •

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces