Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

_Built_to_Offend_666

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 12:25 pm
original pic of me i edited:
User Image

my photoshop editations (i used pictures of charecters found on the internet and cropped/embedded them in over top of my face with some transparency and cleaned up the rough edges and added a couple bonus effects of my own. please don't think that i made everything entirely from scratch with just the base-photo, for i don't have any 3-D graphics simulation programs to make such effects for any pictures henceforth why i used pics from internet). im experimenting with certain effects for band artwork for my band. im trying to set a dark, gothic, violent, edgy vibe for the band and these pics are prototypes in doing this:

User Image

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 3:08 pm
Those are really good, I like them both about the same.
I can't really edit photos, I'm more of a graphic-making person...  

crazykillercat

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 10:12 pm
I would say it would go into the art/ect. subforum since that is mostly things people have madeselves, were as multimedia is really random strange things we've found on the internet and decided to share with eachother. If you don't mind, I would like to move it over there.

The first one looks....off, like it isn't quite lined up all the way, but the second one is decently well rendered.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 7:42 am
I LOVE THE SECOND ONE!! Can you do almost any form of photography for like edit and stuff ? If so... wanna do mine ?  

darkXmoon

_Built_to_Offend_666

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 8:10 am
darkXmoon
I LOVE THE SECOND ONE!! Can you do almost any form of photography for like edit and stuff ? If so... wanna do mine ?

what kind of photography do u have in mind? sure, i can try it smile  
Art / Poetry / Literature - Related Topics

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff