Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Is fashion important?
  Of course, silly!
  Not really.
View Results

Keaska

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 5:11 am
Hey gals! So here's the thing. Like what I said in the title, I just need to hear opinions about the way I dress.

My friends and classmates always wears really expensive clothes and different kinds of wonderful shoes, slippers, sandals or whatever. And they are always dressed up like a doll. And by doll, I mean it's
really fashionable. While I always wear just a simple t-shirt, my pants or sometimes skinny jeans, and my chucks.

When we are all walking together, they are all like walking in the runway with their elegant clothes while I'm just with my girl next door outfit.

It just makes mo so, uhm, I don't know how to call it. Maybe, left out or something? But I really feel comfortable with my outfit.

So, any opinions? What should I do? Should I change my way of clothing and start to dress like them? Or should I remain the same with the way I wear or any other ideas? You can say any opinion. It would surely help.

Thank you!! heart

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 6:01 am
hrm...well actually in my opinion
just dress whats comfortable to you
but if you want
you can add additional jackets, vests(?), accessories
or create your own accessories^^
hope this helps =D  

yuintakie_yuki

Banshee Cupcake

Magical Wife

20,790 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 8:26 am
heh at my school you'd fit right in but be yourself be differant  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:19 am
User Image

If you're comfortable with the way you are then don't change it.
I know how that is from my schooling, I'ma kinda scene and I hung out with people like that as well as people who dress goth and some are kinda geeky.

Just be yourself, and yuintaki has an idea, I spice my outfits up with hair accesories personally but I'm sure there is a lot you can do to jazz things up =]

Remember Nice or expensive clothes and things don't make the person,

I notice a lot of people who wear nice clothes are lacking in other things usually in their home life.

User Image  

SilentFantasies

Invisible Entrepreneur

6,900 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150

K i m z y

Cold Snowflake

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:29 am
Well, I think you should wear whatever you want and not worry about it.
If you like it, good. It's your personal style.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:41 am
Wear whatever makes you feel right.
I mean I dress the same way and I don't mind seeing my friends look nice.
Sometimes they actually say I look nice.
Anyway,Just don't worry about it =3=
Be yourself with your own style

winown

7,150 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Angelic iGirl

Angelic Assailant

10,475 Points
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Restorative Spirit 250
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 2:31 am
I think that sounds just fine. heart
Also, confidence and a smile is the best thing a girl can have to make her prettier! mrgreen
If you really want to change your style a bit, though, a few beautiful accessories would be fine and you don't need to change your clothes. 3nodding

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 4:49 pm
Don't change yourself if you like the way you are heart  

Etoillessisteramy

8,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Hygienic 200

xsophbunny

Wheezing Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 7:32 pm
If you're comfortable with what you're wearing, then it's fine.
Don't worry about other people's opinions. I'm very similar to you.
I just put on a tshirt, jeans, and my chucks, and I'm good to go.
All of my friends get dolled up, too, even when it's not a big event.
Everyone is beautiful in their own way. You don't have to wear crazy styles or something formal all the time. Just be yourself~!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 8:17 pm
User Image

If you like the way you dress, then that should be all that matters. Be happy that you can afford the clothes you like, don't get too caught up in what your classmates are wearing.

The Original Jbird

5,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150

Gurotsuki

Scurvy Winner

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 9:00 pm
I am very similar like you. Though, I don't think catching up with your classmates' clothes is a good idea if you can't afford them. Heh, my friends dolled up and even put make up when we go to a casual walk while I only wear a T-shirt and shorts. No need to worry, as long as you are comfortable with your clothes, it is fine.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 9:51 pm
I know how you feel, but honestly I don't feel myself when i try being all prepped up in the stylish, latest expensive clothes.

In all honesty, I wear a T-shirt, jeans, and I have about 3 pairs of Vans that I wear in school. I personally don't care what people say, because some girls have in fact mentioned these things to me.

I'm not materialistic, and I'm just not comfortable in anything like shorts around my peers. {Not that I'm shamed of my body, Im not. But..I still don't feel like myself}

So do whatever makes you feel comfortable, because you can only be yourself doing/wearing what you like :]

And for the love of all things good, don't spend bank trying to look like silly little dress-up dolls. I don't, and personally I have respect for anyone that does the same.  

PuellaSumDei

Kaiyle Brightblade

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 2:16 am
Girl next door is super sexy. If you like it, stay. Or you can try getting some new clothes maybe, and see how you like that. Its not like you can't go right back if you don't like it.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:19 pm
It's all about how you accessorize. A necklace and a pair of earrings can make even a simple tee look fancy. You just have to coordinate your pieces.  

Tsiklop

Dapper Humorist

I LOVE GLITTER

2,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:53 pm
If you wanna change your look go ahead but if you dont, add some cute accessories to "runway up" your tee shirt and jeans  
04. ✿ - - - Fashion And Clothes

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff