Hiya, girls!
I'm in an art class and we're working on photoshop and photography.
Our assignment is to make a sort of "cosplayed" theme into a zombie thing using Photoshop Elements. We have to take a face and delete some of his skin and put a pic of a skull behind it, mess up the skin to make it creepy, and add effects to make it look gory and Halloween-ish (My teacher is a bit weird... but he's still fun! lol)

So bottom line, me and my partner Alexus were almost done with doing "James Bone"! We had it all ready, the circle things around James Bond with him doing the gun pose and a slogan that took like 2 days to make the designs perfect that said: "Bones. James Bones."
Aaaaand we found it 5 min. before class was over we had to do a picture of ourselves!

So we got to thinking again, and someone's iPod went off and that popped in my head of a song called "Not Meant To Be" by Theory of a Deadman
So that name already sounded perfect as it is!
Now we're making a poster for Theory of a Deadman with me and Alexus decked in hard rock outfits. We're gunna take the pic on Friday since I have Band tomorrow and she has Chorus.

So before we deck ourselves in these clothes:
(You'll have to click the URL; the User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Anyone a giant Theory of a Deadman fan to help us out with our research?
(Note: I'll move it to the music section later, I just have a 1 day deadline since I need it by Friday)