Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Back to Guilds

Achieve your weight loss goals! 

Tags: weight loss, weight, health, overweight, exercise 

Reply Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)
Dining Out - Popular Restaurants And Their Menus.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Testicular Diabeetus
Vice Captain

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 3:05 pm
This is where I will be posting links to popular fast food, and sit down resturants.
This way you can enjoy your food without worrying about "is it healthy" "how many calories is in this?" "What is the fat content..." ect.

If you want to suggest a restaurant then please post the name in this thread, and I will add it to the list. ^^

Dining out in fear is never fun, lets put a stop to it!
heart

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 3:07 pm
~ FAST FOOD RESTAURANTS! ~
Taco Bell
Mc Donalds
Sonic Drive In
Starbucks
Taco Bueno
Subway
Schlotzsky's
Braums
Pizza Hut
Dominos Pizza

Testicular Diabeetus
Vice Captain

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Testicular Diabeetus
Vice Captain

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 3:09 pm
~ SIT-DOWN RESTAURANTS ~

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 4:03 pm
I know that I don't have much up yet BUT, I will be working it throughout the week.  

Testicular Diabeetus
Vice Captain

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

-Broken Anna Len-

5,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:59 pm
Music speaks
what cannot be expressed,
soothes the mind and gives it rest

User Image

Thank you for posting this. I needed it. My family tends to eat out a lot now a days and it doesn't help that in two weeks we're going on a three day car trip. Which sucks because that means I won't even get my daily exercise.

On top of all that when I get stressed I tend to eat more greasy fast food. Soooo, thank you. At least I'll be able to "think twice" before eating some of the things I do...

heals the heart and makes it whole,
flows from heaven to the soul.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:39 am
This is amazing! Oh, is the calorie king pocket book with restaurants and their calories of food accurate?  

vanilla_bean_frappichino

Almost Poetic

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 5:21 pm
Went to T.G.I. Friday's not too long ago. Quickly got online on my phone and found the nutrition information on what I was looking to order, then ordered the best one. Ended up ordering Shrimp Key West.

I like the idea of this thread, for those of us with no data plan. I know I'll be dropping T-Mobile soon and will probably end up not having internet on the go. >.>

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 4:48 pm
From my last entry, I forgot to say that TGI Friday's is a sit-down restaurant. So is Ruby Tuesdays.

I got the Jumbo Skewered Shrimp with grilled zucchini and green beans as the 2 sides. It comes with a small dish of what I assume, based on the menu, was a lemon-butter sauce. The whole dish felt brushed in butter already, so feel free to request it without sauce on the side. x_X

Almost Poetic

rahna

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:31 am
-browses links- Thank you Testi, this should prove to be very useful. We don't go to fast food places much unless we're on a trip; but I'll have to keep this in mind when I'm ordering one of my tasty chicken sandwiches from Wendy's.

Speaking of which...could you post that up there? I visit that more than I do the rest of those places combined.  
Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games