Welcome to Gaia! ::

Death Note Forum

Back to Guilds

Death Note Forum - Come join us for Death Note information, graphics, screenshots, quotes, artwork, news, role play, games, fun and prizes! 

Tags: Death Note, Death Note Forum, Death Note Role Play, Death Note Anime, Death Note Fans 

Reply Role Play
DNTB Profiles {closed/locked} Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AceWaldo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 9:26 am
This Role Play has been restarted here

This thread is for character profiles.

Only post here if you wish to participate in the Death Note RolePlay.

† Character Profiles †

Death Note Owners:
[imgleft]Image here[/imgleft]
Username:
Character Name:
How you gained your Death Note:
Bio (Personality/Likes/Dislikes etc.):

Shinigami:
Username:
Character name:

Investigators:
Username:
Character Name:
Alias:

Other (Side Characters):
Username:
Character Name:
Alias:

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:01 am
User Image

Username: Ayame Naruki
Character name: Miomo Natsuka
She is said to be 'the ugliest shinigami of all' but in truth, she has the appearence of a beautiful woman. She likes bats, and messing with people's heads, and she dislikes being told no, human women, and bugs.
As to where Ryuk is addicted to apples, she is addicted to suckers. (preferably strawberry flavored). She is a very jealous creature and will do anything to get what she wants. But don't let that fool you. She is also very smart and sly.

(sorry if I posted it too soon. )  

Ayame Naruki

5,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Popular Thread 100

mousekit88

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 1:20 pm
User Image
Username:mousekit88
Character Name: Cindy Ma
How you gained your Death Note: She found it in her brother's room and she took it. She killed him after he surrendered ownership and gave it to her.
Bio: She is extremely smart and is recently trying to get into medical school. She likes cats. She owns two. The cats can see her shinigami..... which still has not arrived.

(She has no shinigami i was womdering if someone could do that. If i'm posting too early then....sorry)  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 1:57 pm
mousekit88
User Image
How you gained your Death Note: She found it in her brother's room and she took it. She killed him after he surrendered ownership and gave it to her.
Bio: She is extremely smart and is recently trying to get into medical school. She likes cats. She owns two. The cats can see her shinigami..... which still has not arrived.

(She has no shinigami i was womdering if someone could do that. If i'm posting too early then....sorry)

I'll ( I mean my character) be your shinigami and say I (she) got a new Deathnote!  

Ayame Naruki

5,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Clover_like_goodness

Sugary Kitten

15,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 7:45 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Username: Hikaruisawsome123456789
name: Shia Higuchi
How you gained your Deathnote:she found it while cleaning out her room. In her school that she lives in has dorms and lives in one of them alone (thats where she found it). read instructions and stuff. killed her own family from finding her death note.....still has no shingami....boyfriendless (lol) her own boyfriend was killed by Light Yagami before he died as well.you won't guess who it was. Lawlite. She is also Physic(or Telepathic).

(WONDERS WHERE HER SHINGAMI IS! ALSO WONDERS IF HER SHINGAMI WILL KILL HER)  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 2:50 pm
Ayame Naruki
mousekit88
User Image

I'll ( I mean my character) be your shinigami and say I (she) got a new Deathnote!

OK SURE!!!!  

mousekit88

Morwinn

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 5:46 pm
User ImageUsername: Yosafis
Character Name: Allen
Alias: Star
Bio (Personality/Likes/Dislikes etc.): Likes long walks on the beach to look out across the ocean thinking to himself. Likes to talk to himself, kind of jumpy, very suspicious of everyone. Dislikes the cold, the hot, the mild, the mean, the overly nice, dogs, squirrels, raccoons, all those other animals, and dislikes puplic service drivers. (Bus driver, mailman, taxi driver, deliverymen, pizzaman,etc.)  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 2:44 pm
User Image
Username: Knight of the Royal Court
Character Name: Jake
Alias: N/A
Bio (Personality/Likes/Dislikes etc.): Likes: playing guitar, green apples, watching rotten people suffer. Dislikes: all smug people, guns, police, and rotten people. His parents were taken from him at the age of 10 right infront of him. From that day he avoided people, but tried to help those in need by attacking the rotten people that threatened them.  

Akarui kishi Zane

JadaDoesArt

Sparkly Shapeshifter

8,750 Points
  • Married 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 12:03 pm
User Image
Username: DayraSilvermist
Character Name: Kari
Alias: Dare
Bio (personality/likes/dislikes):
Dislikes: Death, hot weather, public places
About: Kari is a shy girl but she is very smart. she doesnt know much about who her family is(she was in foster care). she tends to be the one to stand out when around other people.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 7:51 pm
User Image

Username: LuminousDream
Character Name: Kurai Akarui
Biography: Kurai kept this as a secret, but before she became a shinigami, she was also once a human.
She had all the luxurious things in the world when she was but the age of 17.
Popular. Rich. Beautiful. Talented.
What else could she have asked for?
What she didn't know was that as much as many people loved her, there were also many people who wanted her gone from this world.
And that's exactly what happened to Kurai on December 21st. Her birthday.
Though when she died, something unusual happened. She woke up to the scenery of a barren land of huge skulls and bones all over the place. The sky had the color of a very dark purple.
'What is this place?' She wondered.
After a day of meeting new 'shinigamis,' she now knew where she was. She was in the realm of where Shinigamis live. She became a shinigami because others say she has an unusual aura about her that made her become one, just like the rest of them.
She was handed her very own death note and so the first thing she decided to do was to eliminate those who wanted to rid of her from the world which she had once resided on.
Personality:
Stoic and Playful- which is a very peculiar result of a personality
Mysteries . Riddles . Games . LolitaFashion . Strawberries .
Dislikes:
Overly Exaggerated Cheery Girls . Simple Mysteries, Riddles, and Games . Vegetables . When someone compares her to the appearance of a child when clearly she has the looks of a 17 year old teenage girl.

Himekou

Dangerous Lunatic

10,050 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Evil Overlord Supreme

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 11:49 pm
User Image

Username: evil_overlord101

Character Name: Kouta Amamiya

Alias: Alligator Sky

Bio (Personality/Likes/Dislikes etc.): Likes to eat chocolates,watch tv,make friends,cute girls,listen to music,catch criminals.Dislikes criminals,murderers,bullies,studies(tends to fall asleep whenever he's in school.Not that he doesn't need to study).Kouta displays a bright mood although behind his smiles is a fact that he uses it to fool people into believing that a hard situation doesn't worry him.He tends to act seriously when needed.His little sister was killed by a man by means of just writing her name in a notebook and after he discovered what the notebook was,he vowed to himself to catch all the users of the Death Note.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 12:25 pm
User Image
Username: Key_Rock_Tar
Character Name: Saburo Osuro
How you gained your Death Note: Given to me by a Shinigami
Bio (Personality/Likes/Dislikes etc.): I have a deep craving for murder. Life is just soooo boring, you know. I try as best as I can to conceal my identity of a death note owner. I love to kill and I love irony, too.

User ImageUsername: Key_Rock_Tar
Character name: Liun
Bio (Personality/Likes/Dislikes etc.): Always behind on details. I look partly human, but it's clear as day that I am not. I was bored so I gave my notebook to Saburo. He's very smart. I hate humans. I like Saburo, though.  

Key_Rock_Tar

Faraam Knight

Vicious Soldier

11,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 2:48 pm
User Image
Username: DarkCavalier
Character Name: Kenichi Makoto
Alias: Shield
Dislikes: classical music, bananas, criminals, murder.
Bio: Kenichi was a strange child at birth. He'd alwasy been smart and at the age of 13 lost his parents form a fire caused by a maniac with a lighter. Being the victim of lost parents, he decided he wouldn't let any of this happen to anyone else. He enrolled in a justice school. He amazed his teacher when he'd passed a test in seconds ith flying colors. He began to find out that people were dying from Heart attacks and drunk drivers. He eventuely found out, after having to do a personal investigation, that there existed notebooks with the power to kill with just a name and face. Now he vows to destroy these notebooks that had claimed so many lives, he even suspects that his family was killed by one of these... Death Notes.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:52 pm
User Image

Username: JessGazelle1149
Character Name: Izzy Colfer-Goes by the name of Echo Rose.
Alias: At the moment she doesn't have one.
Biography: Izzy came from the Canada, one of her family members was killed, but he was in fact a 'Criminal' once, he held up a variety store, then he died. Despite Izzy's better judgement she came to Tokyo and is now helping with the investigation.

User Image

Character Name: Collin Misteor
How you gained your Death Note: Collin was at the beach with a few of his friends and he found it next to his towel. He was astonished and decided to give it a try, now that he knows how to use it..
Biography: Collin lives with his older brother, his father died in a car accident the night he was born, and his mother passed on from cancer a year before he found the Death Note. Collin hasn't been the best student at school, he enjoys to get in trouble, it gives him great satisfaction. He uses people and won't stop until he gets what he wants. He's competitive and he refuses to lose to an enemy.

User Image

Character name: Astley
Biography: He doesn't remember, and if he did, he wouldn't care. Astley likes to sit back and watch he's easily bored. And nothing really amuses.

ptjessd

Married Husband

2012 were some edgy times

Hilarious Bibliophile

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 2:35 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. NOTICE:I DONT OWN THIS PIC
Username: xEmoShinigamix
Character name: Yuki Yamaguchi
How you gained your Death Note: Yuki was a rebel, and she was considered a shame to her family. Even though she got good grades, her citizenship always remained a 0. But one day, when she was running away from home, she ran into a man, and they both knocked their stuff over, so they both started apologizing and picking their stuff up, but Yuki later on found out that she accidentally took the man's notebook that read 'Death Note'. She read the rules, and tested it out on a girl she hated since kindergarten, and it actually worked, everyone was talking about it at school! But since then, Yuki vowed she would only kill people that deserved it, such as criminals, but nobody like a bully.
Bio: Likes: the idea of 'justice', candy, music, andthe color black
Dislikes: being bossed around, being betrayed, nosy people, and weirdos.
Shinigami hasnt revealed itself yet. Personality: easy going, gets good grades, but horrible citizenship. Somehow earned a scholarship at age 15, and attends it. fun loving, and outgoing.  
Role Play

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff