Welcome to Gaia! ::

► Pray For Japan ◄

Back to Guilds

A place to express your thoughts on the Japan Earthquake/Tsunami. 

Tags: Japan, Earthquake, Support, Disaster, Tsunami 

Reply ► Pray For Japan ◄
is Anyone else Scared? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Scared?
  Yes
  No
View Results

Kagami_Hiiragi_9960

1,950 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:51 pm
Okay, You may or May not believe in 2012.
I personally think its wrong, because scientist said the world would end in 2002, but did it?
No. So I think its a bunch of B.S.

But, I am scared. Look at everything thats been happening lately?
Haiti, Japan, Wars in Libya. Heck, were falling apart. And thats what scares me. What if Japans nuclear plants blow up?
Would it kill the entire world?
Will we all die by a nuclear explosion?
Thats what scares me. Ever since that Earthquake in Japan, well im scared for my life. sad
gonk

I just need SOME reassuring news I guess.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 2:46 pm
I'm more worried than scared, though. The Nuclear energy may effect Japan for generations, and all these wars... The world just seems like that, but I don't think the world is falling apart. But I am really worried for the countries in trouble.  

ILoveTalkingOranges808

6,150 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Generous 100
  • Conversationalist 100

DaddysKittenBean

5,800 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 2:51 pm
Well the tectonic plates are also moving a lot. Does anyone really know about what's going on in Africa really? I don't remember where exactly in Africa it is, but there are earthquakes there causing it to split. And also, if there is an increase in earthquakes, wouldn't anyone think that California is gonna get one soon? And what if one hit in the New Madrid Fault in the middle of America. That one would rock the whole nation more that the California one I would think.. Mainly because of the fact that it's in the middle so the shock would go east AND west..

and so you guys know, I could be wrong. I'm just going off stuff I remember teachers and my parents telling me about, but I could be remembering it incorrectly..

And the nuclear energy is a problem. I know that the nuclear stuff in the air is so diluted it won't really affect us, but what if a power plant DOES explode and the toxins come here? How much would it affect us then???  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 3:16 pm
I was never really one to believe the world would end in 2012, but lately you just kinda have to wonder... :/

TheCassMeow

Fashionable Nerd

7,400 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Slytherin Lord

Desirable Guildsman

14,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 7:13 pm
Kagami_Hiiragi_9960
Okay, You may or May not believe in 2012.
I personally think its wrong, because scientist said the world would end in 2002, but did it?
No. So I think its a bunch of B.S.

But, I am scared. Look at everything thats been happening lately?
Haiti, Japan, Wars in Libya. Heck, were falling apart. And thats what scares me. What if Japans nuclear plants blow up?
Would it kill the entire world?
Will we all die by a nuclear explosion?
Thats what scares me. Ever since that Earthquake in Japan, well im scared for my life. sad
gonk

I just need SOME reassuring news I guess.

Please know that nuclear power plants don't explode explode, unless done intentionally. If it was to go off it would be like a nuclear bomb, it wouldn't have the energy to kill off the whole world by itself. Radiation can come over here but the earth has it's own ways to block majority of the radiation.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:45 pm
Don't anyone of you guys think Japan Having an Earthquake and Libya having a War,Do you guys think it's a sign of the end of the World?I kind of think it and Guys please Pray For Japan and Libya for Libya to not have a War anymore and Japan to not have another earthquake.Did the Earthquake go in California and Australia Guys?If it did,my 3 cousins Meshel,Anna and Timmy and my grandparents and my aunt and uncle is there and in Australia,I have 2 other aunts there and an uncle and alot of cousins.If the earthquake went in California or Australia,My whole parents would be almost dead.I have 8 People in California in my family and in Australia,I have 20 People and here in WA i have 7.Please answer all what I just said and Did California and Australia have a Earthquake?  

XX_Ninja Kev

Kagami_Hiiragi_9960

1,950 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:42 am
XX_Ninja Kev
Don't anyone of you guys think Japan Having an Earthquake and Libya having a War,Do you guys think it's a sign of the end of the World?I kind of think it and Guys please Pray For Japan and Libya for Libya to not have a War anymore and Japan to not have another earthquake.Did the Earthquake go in California and Australia Guys?If it did,my 3 cousins Meshel,Anna and Timmy and my grandparents and my aunt and uncle is there and in Australia,I have 2 other aunts there and an uncle and alot of cousins.If the earthquake went in California or Australia,My whole parents would be almost dead.I have 8 People in California in my family and in Australia,I have 20 People and here in WA i have 7.Please answer all what I just said and Did California and Australia have a Earthquake?

well, im not sure about that.
but after a bit research im back in confidence. but since i dont believe in Christianity, i might not be the best one to talk to about the end of the world.
I personally dont think a few earthquakes or wars will change it. We have had both for a very long time. And like the big fire in texas?
No one has heard about it. But it doesnt mean its the end of days  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 1:11 pm
i have to say im not scared caz i live in NY  

xxxErica26xxx

3,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Member 100

The Bizarre One

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 10:28 am
9/11 Terrorist Attack Occurred On 9-11-01
Japan Earthquake occurred On 3-10-11 (In The USA)

3+9=12
11+10=21
01+11=12

When was the world gonna end in 2012?
12-21-12......O_O  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 2:42 pm
iam worryed for all the wondfull poepl in japin and grat things and iam worryed about where anime will go if haef of japin is wieped out.that worryes me  

yoruichi_maaka

Kagami_Hiiragi_9960

1,950 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 7:43 pm
iiThe Wrestler
9/11 Terrorist Attack Occurred On 9-11-01
Japan Earthquake occurred On 3-10-11 (In The USA)

3+9=12
11+10=21
01+11=12

When was the world gonna end in 2012?
12-21-12......O_O

Are you stupid?

Your math is wrong. 2001+ 2011= 4012!

So we have a long way to go  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 10:11 pm
yoruichi_maaka
i am worried for all the wonderful people in japan and great things and i'm also worried about where anime will go if half of japan is wiped out. That worries me.

1: Don't worry, anime studios are spread out all across Japan. It's not like the leader of Japan decided to go ' OH HEY, LET'S PUT ALL OF THE ANIME STUDIO'S IN ONE PLACE TO SAVE ROOM!' Some of the studios should be save.

2: Fixed all of your spelling errors. Please try to fix these errors in the future.  

You Silly Wanker

6,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Signature Look 250

You Silly Wanker

6,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 10:15 pm
The news about Japan scared me half to death since I have a best friend over there and some family. It brought me into thinking about things other than living in the U.S. , like if the war in Libya will stop, or if they will get that nuclear power plant under control or not ( which I hope they will or god help me, I will fly to Japan and fix it myself) .  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 10:17 pm
I never really believed in 2012 thing BUT I do think maybe a natural disaster will happen in a country or something bad but not the end. Looking at the events I do think the end is coming sadly sad and if that's the case it sucks because I spent my life in school -_-. Looking at Japan if the plant did explode it wouldn't kill use all in the world unless you live in Japan..Then it wouldn't kill everyone but some people would die.  

its_alive_it_lives

unforgiven thought

7,950 Points
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • nuGen Staff 25
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 11:01 pm
i pray for my grandma everyday we havent heard from her ever since the tsunami and the earthquake sad  
► Pray For Japan ◄

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff