Fan the iridescent prism.

User Image

And more: shimmering sprites in dance atop the spray
Conveyed adieus to gods
Departing for their hallowed visitation

I woke and pined anon,
Begging Iris: Be so kind and

Take us on your wing to new endeavors
Show that nothing in the ether tempers you!
And every time you render us a rainbow,
See it fires a lust for zest anew!

Mewsings of An Angel

Excitable Anubutt

16,725 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Mewsings of An Angel

Excitable Anubutt

16,725 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:40 pm
User Image

True Love.

All her life, Aurora has dreamed of finding her one true love. But it was always a fanciful thought, for she was one to believe the glow she issued scared others away like some malady. She grew depressed, a sad mirror of her once cheery self, pulling away from others, a tear-strained expression watching those who were courted and wandered off together to create families and future for themselves. But where did that leave her? Alone. So alone.

There was once a stallion who stole her heart so perpetually, like a wondrous wraith from a distant dream. But he too disappeared in time, perhaps growing bored of her or wanting something else in life. She knew not.

It has been seasons since she has even given thought to what her heart desires most, and yet she does not give it much hope.

But perhaps... someone will come along and make her future a little brighter.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:58 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Mewsings of An Angel

Excitable Anubutt

16,725 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Mewsings of An Angel

Excitable Anubutt

16,725 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:26 pm
User Image

The Kiss of My One True Love Will Save Me

..Name..

..Owner..

..Image.. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

..Personality..

..Why Aurora?..

..What is true love?..

..Would you cherish her?..

[size=18][b][color=#00DBD0]T[/color][color=#06D6CB]h[/color][color=#0CD1C6]e[/color][color=#12CCC1] [/color][color=#18C7BD]K[/color][color=#1EC2B8]i[/color][color=#24BDB3]s[/color][color=#2BB8AF]s[/color][color=#31B3AA] [/color][color=#37AEA5]o[/color][color=#3DA9A0]f[/color][color=#43A49C] [/color][color=#499F97]M[/color][color=#4F9A92]y[/color][color=#56958E] [/color][color=#5C9089]O[/color][color=#628B84]n[/color][color=#68867F]e[/color][color=#6E817B] [/color][color=#747C76]T[/color][color=#7A7771]r[/color][color=#81726D]u[/color][color=#876D68]e[/color][color=#8D6863] [/color][color=#93635F]L[/color][color=#995E5A]o[/color][color=#9F5955]v[/color][color=#A55450]e[/color][color=#AC4F4C] [/color][color=#B24A47]W[/color][color=#B84542]i[/color][color=#BE403E]l[/color][color=#C43B39]l[/color][color=#CA3634] [/color][color=#D0312F]S[/color][color=#D72C2B]a[/color][color=#DD2726]v[/color][color=#E32221]e[/color][color=#E91D1D] [/color][color=#EF1818]M[/color][color=#F51313]e[/color][/b][/size]

[size=9][b]..Name..[/b]

[b]..Owner..[/b]

[b]..Image..[/b] [img][/img]

[b]..Personality..[/b]

[b]..Why Aurora?..[/b]

[b]..What is true love?..[/b]

[b]..Would you cherish her?..[/b][/size]

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:28 pm
..Reserved..

Mewsings of An Angel

Excitable Anubutt

16,725 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Yumitoko II
Crew

Eloquent Genius

14,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:30 am
Good luck with your search, I never really have anyone to offer. D:
She's beautiful.
I'd love to see her with a happy ending. heart  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:52 am
I as well.
^-^  

Mewsings of An Angel

Excitable Anubutt

16,725 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Magical Girl 50

ToniCourtel

Sparkly Star

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 10:10 am
I love her, but I don't have any suitable stallions to offer. Good luck!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 10:16 am
Good luck! 8D
I think she deserves the best. ;3

In Good Faith

Dapper Entrepreneur

Mewsings of An Angel

Excitable Anubutt

16,725 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 3:23 pm
Anybody can enter.
@w@
I'm not keen on restricting anybody.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 7:08 pm
Quote:

..Name.. Bloody Tears of Dislliusion

..Owner.. Doodle p***s

..Image..User Image

..Personality.. Disillusion is a demented, dark hearted, crazy a*****e. He is a nutter, in the dangerous sense of being crazy. And he is crazy possessive.

..Why Aurora?.. He always seems to be drawn to the innocent, and making them a little less so always seems to give him a great deal happier, though he never completely breaks them of their ways, it always gives him pleasure to scold, or scowl at them for displeasing him with their shows of kindess to another.

..What is true love?.. He isn't sure. Hes had two lifemates and in the end, hes been left in the shadows alone. He isnt keen on the idea of being in love again, or even in like..

..Would you cherish her?.. If she can prove herself different than the mares before her, then possibly in his own way.

Mewsings of An Angel

Excitable Anubutt

16,725 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Magical Girl 50

sunchaser9000

Toothsome Shapeshifter

10,650 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 10:45 pm

..Name..
Axel
..Owner..
Sunchaser9000

..Image.. User Image

..Personality..
Axel is a cassanova looking for the one woman who will inspire in him true love. He's bold and out to impress any mare, hoping that she will be the one to end for him his wanderlust. He likes to fly, and takes great joy from it. He pities those who are bound to the earth, for they miss out on one of life's greatest joys. Axel desperately wants to meet the right woman who will steal his heart and share his sky, waking up to the same sun and falling asleep to the same moon beside him each day.

..Why Aurora?..
Aurora is essentially looking for the same thing that Axel is. I could easily see her stealing his heart without him even realizing it for a while. She's interesting and he would work hard to cheer her up, wanting to see her smile and smile often.

..What is true love?..
True love is wanting to spend the rest of your life with one being, sharing all that you are and all that you do with your significant other. True love is never having to be alone...even if you're physically separated.

..Would you cherish her?..

Axel: If she were the one...I would treat her as she is, the better half of me...the rising sun to my endless night.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 1:30 pm
Yay!
^-^
Thank you for entering.
<3  

Mewsings of An Angel

Excitable Anubutt

16,725 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Seruta

Sexy Believer

15,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Party Animal 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 1:43 pm

..Name.. Saluki

..Owner.. Seruta

..Image.. User Image

..Personality.. Very caring and thoughtful. His Temper is listed as "Gentle" and he's very much so gentle in everything he does. He thinks of others before himself and he tends to Ramble a bit when he's shy or nervous.... which is often, until he gets to know you, of course. XD
He loves adventure, but doesn't make any habits of wandering too far away from his human (Lenmana Kasa). He has a certain attachment to her that he can't explain.

..Why Aurora?.. Saluki has a need of sorts to fix everything. If her heart is as broken as you say, he'd definitely want to help in any way he can. Besides, She is absolutely gorgeous and definitely unique in terms of coloration and species. Saluki tends to find himself greatly drawn to those who show those traits.

..What is true love?.. Saluki: "True love is the feeling you get when you look into a person's eyes and can see their heart shine ... like an aura that gives you butterflies in the pit of your stomach every time you see them. True love is never wanting to walk away - even for a moment - for fear that you will lose them forever. True Love is just that.... True Love.... A bond that will never be broken..."

..Would you cherish her?.. Saluki Absolutely would... with all his heart and soul. Once he got to know her, of course. XD

Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff