Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kingdom Hearts is Eternal

Back to Guilds

The place to be so you can talk about all things Kingdom Hearts!!! 

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Eternal, Fun stuff, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Hearts is Eternal (Main Forum)
What if Kingdom Hearts was on...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mitsumi16

4,600 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 12:23 pm
What if Kingdom Hearts was on the Wii? I mean...That would personally be cool...If they do other big sellers on the Wii why not Kingdom Hearts?  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:34 pm
Mitsumi16
What if Kingdom Hearts was on the Wii? I mean...That would personally be cool...If they do other big sellers on the Wii why not Kingdom Hearts?

that would be cool since I don't have a psp, ps2, or ps3.  

angelbankai45

Friendly Citizen

7,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Voter 100

o Risky o

2,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Consumer 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 3:25 am
That would be cool with also the motions and what about u will play as an enemy i would love to try it!!!By the way I'm so obsessed with kingdom hearts! heart heart heart  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 7:48 pm
hmm. I don't think the quality would be all that great, considering most of the games out for Wii are usually characters with bowling ball heads. If you've ever seen the Birth By Sleep game, the quality of that game is amazing, so what i'm waiting for is a PS3 game for Kingdom Hearts. Of course this is just my opinion.  

adriana11

6,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tycoon 200

Mitsumi16

4,600 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 8:30 am
Adriana11
hmm. I don't think the quality would be all that great, considering most of the games out for Wii are usually characters with bowling ball heads. If you've ever seen the Birth By Sleep game, the quality of that game is amazing, so what i'm waiting for is a PS3 game for Kingdom Hearts. Of course this is just my opinion.

The quality is pretty sweet...They'd probably have to up the graphics and stuff for appeal....I was just thinking about this since 1. i don't have a PS3 because they're expensive... 2. I got a wii 3. this was before I learned i'd get a PSP and kingdom hearts BBS.  
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 7:26 pm
Hmm maybe on the new wii system thats coming out next year its suppose to be in high def nintendo will actually release more info on it at E3  

UltimaKHFangirl30
Crew

angelbankai45

Friendly Citizen

7,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 11:08 pm
UltimaKHFangirl30
Hmm maybe on the new wii system thats coming out next year its suppose to be in high def nintendo will actually release more info on it at E3

There's a new Wii? dammit...  
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 4:30 pm
Adriana11

I agree with this logic. KH for wii wouldn't be all that good.  

Anna

Magical Girl

19,225 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • OTP 200

Deluxe SORA
Crew

9,000 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 9:03 pm
Kingdom hearts would be better on the xbox with kinect rather than the wii. Of course though, Kingdom Hearts would be amazing for the playstation 3 and even better if it was compatible with the playstation move controllers. Personally, I own all three systems and it wouldn't make a difference to me since there's no way I could be dissapointed with Kingdom hearts.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 6:52 am
angelbankai45
UltimaKHFangirl30

There's a new Wii? dammit...

Yeah...They have to compete with Sony and all since they're releasing the new PSP soon I hear...  

Mitsumi16

4,600 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Kingdom Hearts is Eternal (Main Forum)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items