Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxCuppy-Cake-SparklesxX

3,900 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:27 pm
okay, so what the crap is a "bumping form" or something like that >.>.....im just wondering >.<......but also i need some help.....there is pretty much no one i can ask, so im coming here......... sweatdrop so um...here it goes::
has any one, or is it normal, to come out as a lesbian then be pushed back into the closet.....like....people yelling, cussing, name calling....and what not...is this normal for me to want to go back into secrecy, or am i just a disgrace? Q^Q.......please help me....thanks heart heart 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 11:09 pm
um I don't fully understand your situation but if the people who are yelling and acting bad towards you are able to be stopped by like staying away from them and maybe if you tried you could say you were joking but then while your away from them you can stay true to yourself, i'm not sure if this is the best advice but its my advice razz  

destructioness

5,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

Carmen_Izumi_9

1,200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 10:39 am
Hey~ It happens all the time... it's so sad, but lots of people hate us because of who we love. If it's safer for you to be in the closet, then stay in the closet until it's safe to come out.
My family is completely against it. I don't date guys to fool them anymore, i just say that i'm interested in a guy. I put up with their bullsh*t as much as possible, and i just hold onto being a lesbian in my heart~
Also, my friends help me out a lot. My one buddy is helping me by saying that he would cover for me if a big problem ever came about. heart I hope that helped!! xD
Good luck, and plz update us on what's going on. We're here for ya wink  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 5:37 pm
While you should be true to yourself, environment is something you should be concerned about. If you did come out, it is too late to go back in the closet, because if you do you could be called a liar, and if you don't you still get the names. Just hold your head high and remember that yes, it does get better. You will eventually find a place that will except you for the person YOU are, and not judge or discriminate against you. And hey, maybe even have a few women for you to love. heart Those names that people call will hurt, but all it means is that they are too afraid to deal with whats wrong with them. So don't hate them, pity them. Don't fear them, ignore them. And don't fight back, because then you're no better than they are.  

Lydia-Robiero

les/bi paradise

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff