Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

alienli

Friendly Tipper

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 5:34 am
You are beautiful.
I don't give a damn what you think, okay? D:<

Okay~ c:

Sorry, It's that time of the month, and I always get all sentimental and this guild is filled with very pretty ladies~ ♥ [ILY you all, srsly]
Also more cuddly [ when i'm not being angry ].
Does this happen to you?

My emotions used to not be effected by my period, but as of late, they have been. But it's probably the BC pills.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 1:47 am
Aww well that's not too bad of a side effect lol.

I tend to just get really tired and weepy and everything makes me cry, but when I was on the pill, I just got kind of depressed full stop, so I had to come off.  

icdogjt nlkalsfmk

7,750 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Generous 100
  • Mark Twain 100

flauterfli

Gekko

3,700 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 8:10 pm
I don't bleed badly buut

I get;
gonk
scream
crying
twisted
rofl
burning_eyes
talk2hand
whee
lol

Yeah...I kinda have multiple personalities on my period.

Mostly angry and violent and weepy and clingy.

Weirdly, I'm more productive, too. You know, when I'm not sobbing on the bathroom floor from the pain.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 9:04 pm
Me on my period:

stare = Shut the motherfu*king fu*k up.
burning_eyes = Leave me alone, you are ANNOYING.
4laugh = Ohmygaa I just love you soo much bby. (Typically only when I look at pictures of Munro Chambers >>; )
lol = You're fu*king stupid hahaHA.
mad = GTFO
gonk = GOOD GOD I'M LIKE 13 WHY AM I HORNY.
cry emo sad = FML FML I'm going to go cry in a corner by myself. woe is me. cry cry cry.
scream = MY TUMMY HURTS

catsoon

Friend

Hersheydudette

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 2:02 pm
Strange... my emotions don't change when I'm on mine. Except for the occasional pain aaaaaah one. But like a week beforehand, my emotions get intensified... usually it's sadness or depression and I get weepy and crying in my room at night, haha. One time it was anger, though. It took me a while to identify that it was strong, persistent anger coursing through me that wasn't going away because usually my anger goes away pretty quickly... but anyway, yeah, I only notice any emotional difference a week or a bit less before it starts, and it's not changing my emotions but intensifying the ones I already have. razz  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 12:57 am
The only thing that happens with me is that I cry. A LOT. Practically anything will set me off, even if, for example, someone doesn't reply to a post of mine on facebook, or something ridiculous like that (yes, it's happened)  

ChibiLlama4

8,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

anticupid16

Desirable Elocutionist

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 1:11 am
♭♮♯
Sleeping wonder lies to me, and the lies are sweet.

The week before my period, all I want is ice cream. I crave it in a serious way. Then, the first couple days before I get really "nice" and "loving." I'm a lot meaner when I'm not on my period, ironically. I get really lethargic, which makes me less vocal, which means I'm more likely to giggle and say "I love you," to people at random. O_o

♩♪♫♬
Music is sung with simple words, and simple words can save the world.

♯♮♭

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 2:57 pm
Good lord, the week before mine i become lightheaded and tired, paranoid as ********, panic attack prone and cranky. The couple days before i start my stomach cramps and i feel sick but once i'm on mine i even out and just end up angry.
I swear i think my body hates me. Dx  

Femme Mantis

Cute Punk

Moxcella

6,550 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 3:15 pm

I just get really really, really irritated on my period whee

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:17 pm
Yeah, I get sorta bipolar on my period too...
It might be a combination between that and ADHD that makes it so bad, though.
My friends think it's kinda funny 'cause that's the only time I'm not sarcastic or mean in that ILY♥ type of way. ;]
I get frazzled by the slightest thing! My friend, her name is Trell, is in my excell classes like me and she is genuinely smart, but she's too careless. I see a grammar mistake on her paper (I'm a grammar nut) and I show her it, and she just shrugs it off and says, "Oh well..." which I dunno why, but it ticks me off so much! I feel aggravation bubbling up inside of me and I get a lot of annoymous anxiety.
Also, sometimes my friend says her life doesn't mean anything and the world hates her, and instead of making her feel better, it just makes me mad that she would think that and I sound like Utziel there (I love ya, girl) when I say: " You are beautiful.
I don't give a crap what you think, okay? D:< "
It happens to all of us, hon♥

hiogirl

Ketsueki Einjeru

Feline Fatcat

7,300 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 10:10 am
According to my fiance, when I'm on my monthly, I become more clingy, bossy and lazier than I normally would be.
I know I sleep alot more when I'm on my monthly, but my emotions don't really change that much.

This month was quite different, I started yesterday, and my older sister bought me a £100 19" LCD Monitor for my Computer, (because my old one broke), and I ended up crying about it when I got home.

Stuff like this doesn't normally upset me, but I was crying for a good while about it, and then I became depressed, and today I feel absolutley fine, apart from rolling around in absolute agony from the ******** cramps stressed

But yeah, that was really unusual for me :/

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 12:20 pm
Sometimes I get angry at people - and snap really easily, and also really weepy- I cry about anything.
Other times my poor boyfriend has to wade off my sexual advances as he's trying to work, and other times I don't change at all.
Darn these periods. xD

tobejulietssecret

Immoral Oblivion

Distinct Noob

9,050 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Partygoer 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 1:07 pm
I get overly clingy and lovey in my head, but I don't let it show. I don't have anyone to cling to, soo.  
27. ✿ - - - Girls

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games